Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76362 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by tbaby4u(f): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

Operation Win Your Wife!!!!

Everyone who has quoted me to talk BS.

If you know that everyone is entitled to their opinion, you would rather have shared your opinion to help op rather than countering mine.

All of you saying point blank that she is cheating....are you saying the Op should divorce her? Give her hell in the marriage? Cheat on her also?

One even went as far as saying na only women like my comment... One said his mother is a single mom. Lol... Who nairaland likes epp?

I just threw in my two cents. Op can do whatever he likes. Naim go say "I do"

Best advice so far
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bonnyhope: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Slimranky:
Considering all these level of infidelity in marriages I wonder if one would eventually get married, because where I come from when a wife cheats on her husband and the husband seeing sign's and his fore father's appearing in His dreams and yet he keeps mute,without interrogating his wife that man will eventually die but if he interrogates her and she denies a strange ailment will befall her,until she accepts her wrongs and do a cleansing in the traditional way....For e.g if a man travels and his wife use his food plate to dish food for her lover,when the husband comes back from his journey he would see strong signs and needs to question his wife but if he doesn't overlooks such signs and eats with same plate he would die instantly

U be igbo man
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
bonnyhope:

Everyone is suggesting what to do but never say how to do it

Let me teach you guys.

Step 1:
On your laptop or mobile phone
Go to: https://web.whatsapp.com/

If you’re using mobile phone, make sure the browser is in Desktop mode for you to see the page.

You will see a barcode.

Step 2:
Click on Settings on her WhatsApp (The person you’re trying to see her chats). Select “WhatsApp Web/Desktop”

Step 3:
A camera pop up that tells you to snap the barcode. Use that to scan the barcode you see in step 1.

Note: The barcode changes every 15sec or so, make sure you complete the process in 15 sec. or else you have to redo a new barcode and start from step 1 again.

After scanning the barcode successfully, her/his chats will pop up on your device. Happy viewing!

Attached is a picture image for the 3 steps.

Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Egugu is heading to the Express oooo
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by kbright911(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Well the good for you is she hasn't started sleeping with him yet... Confront her to make sure that doesn't happen.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bonnyhope: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Trimque2k1:

If you ready to hack her WhatsApp, quote me

You can say it here, other guys are also learning
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Donattoe(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.

And you think she's so dumb not to know her husband's number once she sees it?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by DeBill: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by efficiencie(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2020
A stubborn sheep hurries to the snare of the wolves...sir, right now you don't have evidence to confront her. Leave her be, keep watching her, keep noting evidences from her texts and chats, one day she will forget to clean her tracks and her secret will be exposed...it is then, and then only you can confront her! Meanwhile beware of anything bringing you into direct contact with her. Be wary of her requests for sex. Suspect her greatly when she starts being nice...soon enough she will expose herself by herself!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Biggers82(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.

Stop eating your Wife's food
And stop making Love to her that woman will soon Kill you once you notice your Woman is Cheating stop eating her food for your own good because you will die soon
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by desthan(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2020
xendra:
Yep its called cheating, even though they may not have had sex yet, she is definitely enjoying the wrong type of attention (that is also classified as emotional cheating.)
Are you cheating on her? or making her feel less in any way? it could be from lack of attention, feeling invincible to your man, feeling like you are not on his priority list.......and so on

usually a woman will only do this if she nolonger feels secure in her relationship.

Correction, a cheat will always find an excuse to cheat.

Has nothing to do about being secure.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ashantitope: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2020
If you want to have a rest of mind please stop checking your wife phone so you won't die Young he maybe customer but disturbing her for relationship but she's already honor you by deleting there chat please stay safe

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bonnyhope: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2020
YemyTemmy:

Yes, you can always connect your phone to the laptop to share Network

But do you need access to her b4 activating this whatsapp web?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lyns32uk(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Bro, read about this app. you will catch her red-handed if shes cheating. https://mobile-tracker-free.com/dashboard/addDevice.php
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lyns32uk(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2020
No need for this. Whatsapp will notify her there's a log-in on the web. The guy can try https://mobile-tracker-free.com
That will track everything shes doing on her phone.
Iblad0994:

Let me teach you guys.

Step 1:

If you’re using mobile phone, make sure the browser is in Desktop mode for you to see the page.

You will see a barcode.

Step 2:
Click on Settings on her WhatsApp (The person you’re trying to see her chats). Select “WhatsApp Web/Desktop”

Step 3:
A camera pop up that tells you to snap the barcode. Use that to scan the barcode you see in step 1.

Note: The barcode changes every 15sec or so, make sure you complete the process in 15 sec. or else you have to redo a new barcode and start from step 1 again.

After scanning the barcode successfully, her/his chats will pop up on your device. Happy viewing!

Thank me later.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2020
jamal230:
Copy the mans profile pics and make it your profile picture, Edit the mans number and replace with yours, then after 2 hours chat your wife and see how it goes... Sense will not kill me.

PS. It make break you shaaa

Mad oooo
So we plenty in this whatsapp FBI shiit?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by JastSiryin(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

If you know that everyone is entitled to their opinion, you would rather have shared your opinion to help op rather than countering mine.

All of you saying point blank that she is cheating....are you saying the Op should divorce her? Give her hell in the marriage? Cheat on her also?

One even went as far as saying na only women like my comment... One said his mother is a single mom. Lol... Who nairaland likes epp?

Honestly, i wouldn't recommend your advice to anyone in this situation. Because it totally absolves the accused of any blame.

What happened to simply telling one's partner of his/her lapses with regards to giving adequate attention? And of course there must be a reason for a lack thereof.

Now he's got to "win" back a wife who knew fully well the implications of her actions and still went ahead? And from the clutches of another idiot who's only bent on causing trouble, and would probably flee when shit hits the fan. That's preposterous!

Hope you know there's such a thing as "emotional cheating"? It doesn't need to end up in the sheets for it to be deemed cheating. Afterall, of what use is a relationship if one or both parties fails to be emotionally intimate with the other? Let's be honest bro, sex would be nothing but a recreational act without the emotional implications.

A person could fall out of love with his/her partner without ending up in another's bed. And still, one could cheat and remain inlove with the one who has been betrayed. It happens man.
I'm not advocating divorce or anything. In truth, both parties have faults, but the wife needs a strong telling off if his suspicions are true. It's simply unacceptable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Dybala11(m): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Unrated900(m): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2020
All this topic could my wife be cheating on me
My husband likes sex too much
My sister’s in-law want me and so on
Please stop the shit all of you and go for marriage counseling
We have quovikk 19 virus out there to attend to.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2020
At OP do not be in a haste to judge her yet. First things first are you a rich guy?

I know of a married woman who flirts on phone just to obtain money from men. But she like her hubby die. She go collect your number give you loving on phone but she will never honor any invIte from men. I think that is what your wife is doing. For me judJudgen

How does she treat you? Is the respect still there? Is she still loving? Most importantly does she feel uncomfortable whenever you are angry? These things will tell you women can say all manner of things in what app which they do not meam

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by jamal230(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Na so

Mad oooo
So we plenty in this whatsapp FBI shiit?[/quote]
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Donattoe:

And you think she's so dumb not to know her husband's number once she sees it?

Read what he posted again... most people don't go checking phone number of a whatsapp contact they 'stored in their phones' by themselves.
Well, that's even old school now, there are more stringent ways now.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by seunfly: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Thank you Sir.

I don't understand why just that phrase has become the bone of contention. Humans love attention, you can't starve them and not expect them to find a way out.

None of us can prove that she's cheating
I can't prove that Op is boring!

That's why I didn't base my statement on the premise that OP isn't talking with her. I tried to suggest what Op can do to make her drop her defenses and open her heart to him again while letting off the other bastard man that wants to steal OP's wife

The truth is no excuse is tenable for cheating male or female.
Marriage is not for people who are not committed niether is it a child's play.
In marriage their will always be a time our partners will not be at optimal level, are we going to cheat all those times?
As man, their will be a time your wife's beauty will fade, her sex game will go down, her attentions will be divided ( may be due to taking care of children, work, pregnancy etc), even her general home duties may not be parfect. Will you look for another woman to cheat with? No, like wise men can be in such situation. No excuse for any reasonable person who values his/her marriage to cheat.
Infact if you notice your spouse is down, it is your duty to bring them up, work it out with them and don't use it as excuse to cheat.

I v seen many comments here that shows that many people dont really know the meaning of marriage and are not ready for marriage. They still sees marriage like Dating which you can just taste another friend outside.

@Bolded, That message is enough prove of cheating if what OP say is the truth, the level of cheating is what we can't ascertain( if it just emotional or sexual).

The moments your partner starts saving numbers with code, starts deleting messages/chats and starts using pets tittle for each other, u dont need any confirmation.

Like i v said, marriage is not dating and no excuse is tenable for cheating.
Most importantly what u can't take in marriage, dont take it while dating and if u do take it while dating, dont overlook it for any reason before u make marriage commitment.

How many times will a man be looking out for a bastard that wants to steal his wife? There are too many things to focus on as a man, food, shelter, children's education, wellbeing, future investment and security for your family are all the things average husband is on a look out for everyday and they are not easy to come by because the resources is scarce and people who wants similar things are many. So a home is no more a home if a man has to starts looking out for a bastard that wants to steal his wife.

I know u will be married soon and u will understand what I'm saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bonnyhope: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Iblad0994:

Let me teach you guys.

Step 1:

You will see a barcode.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Thank me later.
Bros on whatsapp setting for Samsung the whatsap web is not there.

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lawsimon(m): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Never cheated on her all years we have been together. I have always been a very responsible dad.

Responsible dad? I can't remember anyone talking about children here.

How about being a responsible husband holistically?

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by YemyTemmy: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2020
bonnyhope:

But do you need access to her b4 activating this whatsapp web?

Yes, WhatsApp will send verification code to the number to confirm ownership, do that when she is asleep, then delete the verification text from WhatsApp. Thatz all
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by specialbobby(m): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Shut!!!! Up
Are you are you normal?
What's this nonsense that you type here??
Can you advice your brother like this?
You most be a cheater in your relationship ahan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CuteYvonne777: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2020
bonnyhope:

Bros on whatsapp setting for Samsung the whatsap web is not there.

It should be somewhere inside all those tiles.

I’m using an iPhone but I’ve tried it before on android. Just explore the settings well and you should see it.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by specialbobby(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2020
YemyTemmy:

Yes, WhatsApp will send verification code to the number to confirm ownership, do that when she is asleep, then delete the verification text from WhatsApp. Thatz all

You are doing well dear ooin

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by specialbobby(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Unrated900:
All this topic could my wife be cheating on me
My husband likes sex too much
My sister’s in-law want me and so on
Please stop the shit all of you and go for marriage counseling
We have quovikk 19 virus out there to attend to.

And you are attending to it here

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by specialbobby(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Trimque2k1:

If you ready to hack her WhatsApp, quote me

Sup bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.