Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76067 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by stevups(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Ask her to bring him home for sex in your house, tell her that you will excuse them for five days in your matrimonial bed. Tell her that you will give her 5days to enjoy herself in your house. Ask her maybe to leave house for both of them. Be serious about it. Maybe she will sense danger
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by xendra: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Bahddo:

You literally said this...

Translation: "It's not her fault she's cheating. Her partner failed to make her feel secure in her relationship."

That's an excuse. An excuse expertly written to make her the victim in her own cheating story.

It has nothing to do with being female and everything to do with not wanting to take responsibility for one's conscious decisions. When a man cheats, it's because he thought about it and CHOSE to do it. Same with a woman. No excuses.
lol... ignorance will not always be bliss. it's not an excuse; its fact. But that doesn't mean she is not a cheat, I clearly said she is. Unless the man obviously married a runs girl who was never satisfied cheesy (which means he picked his own problem) you should know that even a decent woman will cheat under certain circumstances and that's what I put up there. you can believe or not, it doesn't change anything.

you read your own meaning to it and that's not my fault, She is at fault but her partner may be able to do something about it. I still think y'alls reply is fueled by that other post because my next mention to the OP didn't get any mentions seeing how I wasn't supporting the woman........I insists you guys are just bitterly jumping to conclusions because this happened to a man grin if it was a woman yall will tell her to check herself and what she is doing wrong that is pushing her man away cheesy cheesy funnnnnyyyyy Men

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by LoveEditor: 4:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Dont let her reason for wantting to leave be that you cant satisfy her sexually..

Every lady enjoys good sex...

Just to share with you, early last month i had a discursion with a lady friend of mine, she recently got married. During our course of discursion,she made a statement that keeps ringing in my ear all through the discursion.

She said "She love her husband very much,and he love her also,but the issue is that he does not satisfy her on bed..That she have to tell me the truth,that she enjoys the way her ex used to have sex with her than her present boy friend..This got me thinking..

Ladies,i dont expect you to critize her,some ladies would have cheated on their husband, due to how close we have been made her share this with me,she said its a big problem,and she does not want to cheat her husband that she love him so much..

So i advise she should talk to her husband about it,he should know about it,she said she have but he is not doing anything about it..

Wow!!! I said.... I didnt know what else to tell her at that point....(My advise to men,at this point ,have a good listening ear,give her the attention she needs most time,this can help save your relationship).

I didnt know what else to tell her ...There is the book i recently read in "How to make a lady desire for more " so i suggested thi book for her...that she should get it and give it to her husband to read....

Guess what,i didnt know she requested for the book ,she said she read through the book before giving it to her husband,it took him some days to even go through it as it was in digital copy,but he did anyway...

Last week,she called me to thank me for advising her to get that book,she said her finance sex life has improved...she never knew this guy has all this stuff inside of him,that the book really helped ....She said she is one of the people that is actually enjoying the lockdown smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!!!

I was so happy to hear that,because i had just saved a relationship, only God knows what would have happened..

Every lady enjoy good sex, and just to let you, enjoying good sex is not in the hours spent together, neither the size of your d**k as a man,you just have to understand how to do it right and you can learn all this from this book..

Just to let you know,after reading the book "How to make a lady desire for me", i was careful the lady i made love with because she will always come back for more..

Its just some few pages,but trust me its not in the many pages,but the content.

Send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com
Subject : Good sex life book.

If you want your lady or wife to be proud of you as a man,i strongly advise you get a copy of this book.

Very Important you take note of this : If after you study this book and effectively carry out the tips shared in the book,and the lady did not come back for more, drop a messsge here,i will apologise for wasteing your time to read this and also for wasteing your time to send an email.

I will like to stop here...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:08am On Apr 29, 2020
eat shit, bitch grin
okpalaAnambra:

You sound so bitter and judgemental...u must have been a product of a single mother
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by okpalaAnambra: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I eat shit, grin
Oooh... really, so u eat shit? No wonder...fvck u ,

All these imbe,,ciles raised from single parents and incest are pathetic cheesy cheesy
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by efe21: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Oooh... really, so u eat shit? No wonder...fvck u ,

All these imbe,,ciles raised from single parents and incest are pathetic cheesy cheesy
Savagery grin grin grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Psoul(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.

Do you want to be seeing all she does with her WhatsApp and Facebook chats at all time and on realtime too without even touching her phone and you can access this remotely? If you want, you can screenshot her chats before she deletes them without touching her phone.

Contact me.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by palsenator(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

In this tine and age, knowledge and Wisdom is not limited to age/experience.

My statement is a very viable alternative to tame whatever he may be suspecting and correct the bad habit. I'm sure he didn't marry her with knowledge that she's a cheat. People don't just cheat by impulse... They do when the cheating offers a more comforting result than what they're already used to. Usually.
In all honesty, I will agree with your first statement. I totally agree with that

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Honestly, she's wrong for hiding things from you
won't blame her it depends on the communication, and closeness you both keep

but the truth is that shes in a relationship with Mr A
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Bahddo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
xendra:
lol... ignorance will not always be bliss. it's not an excuse; its fact. But that doesn't mean she is not a cheat, I clearly said she is. Unless the man obviously married a runs girl who was never satisfied cheesy (which means he picked his own problem) you should know that even a decent woman will cheat under certain circumstances and that's what I put up there. you can believe or not, it doesn't change anything.

you read your own meaning to it and that's not my fault, She is at fault but her partner may be able to do something about it. I still think y'alls reply is fueled by that other post because my next mention to the OP didn't get any mentions seeing how I wasn't supporting the woman........I insists you guys are just bitterly jumping to conclusions because this happened to a man grin if it was a woman yall will tell her to check herself and what she is doing wrong that is pushing her man away cheesy cheesy funnnnnyyyyy Men
my reply was fueled by your post and your post alone. Again, stop trying to push the blame to 'that other post' that I don't even know about.

You said she's cheating, but then suggested it wasn't really her fault. Listed external factors that could MAKE her cheat, and are insisting it's a fact. You might not realize it because you are used to blaming men for your own conscious decisions. Nice try justifying it by stating that men make up excuses for cheating men too. Those stupid men also call their opinions 'facts'.

It's her fault and there is no 'but' to it. Same for cheating men.

PS: I don't say the nonsense about wives checking themselves when their husbands cheat. Cheating is a deliberate decision, and the cheat has no excuse. If there's something lacking, explain to your partner what it is and how it makes you feel, or let them know you are taking a walk because it's a deal breaker. A vow is a vow.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2020
osazsky:
did u read the post..its his wife and d guy is not too sure si needs some evidence to pin her down
yes l did to live long in life with women or wife they are somethings you don’t look for. My wife asked me if l want her password to her phone l said no that l don’t want to die young
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 05, 2020
karnap:

can I use the phone I'm using for my own WhatsApp to access her own WhatsApp through the web?

Yes you can.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by atiku4President(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2020
CuTTiieAngeL:
Honestly, she's wrong for hiding things from you
won't blame her it depends on the communication, and closeness you both keep

but the truth is that shes in a relationship with Mr A
Great one CuTTiie
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by selingel: 5:57pm On May 07, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.

Mine is simple. Get someone to do same on your part. Let the person pretend or act as a secret admirer. Just her from her reaction.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Casemiro(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2020
Nelso2:
Thank you all for all those words whether good or bad. I never knew we have smart guys and ladies here. After going through all the messages, I have learnt so many things here on how to caught a cheating wife red handed. I am going to adopt all techniques as advice so as to see to the truth.
After years of marriage and kids, after trying so hard to be a responsible man, nah nah.Will see to the end of it. It is just too obvious.

op any update.

Have you caught
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by dayleke: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
fredopareto:
relax bro..track her closely and don't make her suspicious.. U will caught her red handed ..dis is wat I called play along..I ve help my mummy to caught my dad with dis logic..it might take time..BT it worth it

Pls bro, which song be this and by who?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by fredopareto(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2020
dayleke:

Pls bro, which song be this and by who?
tuface ft rugged man
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by dayleke: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
fredopareto:
tuface ft rugged man

Thank you sir
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by SPY24app: 5:51am On Jun 20, 2022
I want to install spy app on son's mobile to monitor his activity especially in WhatsApp. What app do you suggest to install ?
I read about SpyFamily or[url] https://spy24.app/[/url].

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.