Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76101 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by omowolewa: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Try chatting with the man on your wife's wassup. Pretend to be your wife then see the reactions

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Yaay! You have won an award, for being myopic.

You don't just quote people because nairaland has such features, take time to read the whole of my statement and response to someone who asked similar question as you.

Don't just pick out a line and start criticising my opinion.

You have not made any advice to op by your quick bites at me

I read it again and again. Let me just say that what you wrote is your opinion/advice.

Its better that way.

13 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I read it again and again. Let me just say that what you wrote is your opinion/advice.

Its better that way.

God Bless you Sir!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

God Bless you Sir!

Bless you too Sir.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by greatme2good(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love. Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then
Recently, I search on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him,, she delete the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront. The man in question is almost 54 and I am I late 30s.

If you have a laptop, you can actually use WhatsApp web to get same message she's getting on her phone in the laptop at the same time. It's easy for you to do since you have access to the phone. Just to be sure of what is going on before confronting her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by xendra: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Trash!!

Arent u ladies tired of the same line everytime?
it's not just a line, it's reality. you can trash it I don't care.

I'm very sure you are not in a 'happy' relationship So....... whatever you say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lovexme(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
First they delete chats, then they proceed to use passwords on their social media accounts.

OP, just apply wisdom when dealing with the situation.

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by galadima77(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck!

That's all!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
xendra:
it's not just a line, it's reality. you can trash it I don't care.

I'm very sure you are not in a 'happy' relationship So....... whatever you say.

Lol. What if I was happy personally does it matter if my relationship is happy or sad?

My dear, committment in marriage is sacrosanct, this is not tumbo tumbo relationship that u leave when ur partner does not say "you look lovely" or refuse to buy u ice cream.

This is marriage. Drop all those mushy mushy feelings and walk the talk.

Attention ko at ease ni. grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oga, there's the saying, if you keep looking for something, you'll find it. Ask yourself what you would do if your suspicions are true.

She most likely has something bad she's hiding with the man.I really hope this is not the case o.

My advice, if you really want to know, is you can use the WhatsApp web for laptops. Her messages will appear on your laptop. You can browse how to do it on YouTube.

Calmly think about this and then proceed. And also when confronting her do it calmly, if not, it will blow up in your face and that's the end of everything. You can still work things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.

Sense no go kill you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by coolest01(m): 1:56am On Apr 27, 2020
fredopareto:
relax bro..track her closely and don't make her suspicious.. U will caught her red hand..is dis wat I call play along..I ve my mummy to caught my dad with dis logic..it might time..BT it worth it
Lwkmd... Recently, whenever I see dicy situations like this, involving a man and woman., I always remember this olamide's song.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by crackkhaus: 2:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Lol, anyone deleting chats so their spouse doesn't read it, definitely has a lot to hide.

There's no other explanation for that kinda behaviour. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by xendra: 2:46am On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. What if I was happy personally does it matter if my relationship is happy or sad?

My dear, committment in marriage is sacrosanct, this is not tumbo tumbo relationship that u leave when ur partner does not say "you look lovely" or refuse to buy u ice cream.

This is marriage. Drop all those mushy mushy feelings and walk the talk.

Attention ko at ease ni. grin
lol... atleast i know that much. people who make noise like you usually don't have a happy relationship so ruining other people's own comes to you naturallycheesy cheesy

Meanwhile the rest things you wrote didn't seem like you meant to mention me sad unless you are still on your way to the point.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Omar09(m): 3:03am On Apr 27, 2020
crackkhaus:
Lol, anyone deleting chats so their spouse doesn't read it, definitely has a lot to hide.

There's no other explanation for that kinda behaviour. grin

Maybe such spouse is an agent and was discussing highly classified government business.

I'm just saying tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by andyanders: 5:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Your wife 4 sure is into the man deeply. She saved the no as 3,deletes her chats after and they talk on phone.

Na waooo. Op, your wife is cheating on you. When you are married to a wrong woman, you die young. Your wife cannot accept to your face that she is cheating, even if you caught her pants down with the man. If u delete his number, she will still connect with him. Any force on her to extract truth from her, would get her closer to him. Too bad. I've to be blunt with you on this. If the said man is rich and has been funding part of her life style codedly, you can be killed. The life of every married man is in the hands of that woman. You can be killed if she emmotionally gets deeply attached to such relationship, before she realises her mistake, you are deep down 6ft.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Bestinstinct(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Dear OP, take heart in advance. Just be mentally prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Mykel51(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2020
andyanders:
Your wife 4 sure is into the man deeply. She saved the no as 3,deletes her chats after and they talk on phone.

Na waooo. Op, your wife is cheating on you. When you are married to a wrong woman, you die young. Your wife cannot accept to your face that she is cheating, even if you caught her pants down with the man. If u delete his number, she will still connect with him. Any force on her to extract truth from her, would get her closer to him. Too bad. I've to be blunt with you on this. If the said man is rich and has been funding part of her life style codedly, you can be killed. The life of every married man is in the hands of that woman. You can be killed if she emmotionally gets deeply attached to such relationship, before she realises her mistake, you are deep down 6ft.

So what do you advice him to do ?

CC Lalasticlala...FP worthy...

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by andyanders: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Mykel51:

So what do you advice him to do ?

After getting enough evidence, confront her, and if she acts up, if no child is involed, let him take a walk. If children has been birthed, let him involve her family to caution her. What doesn't kill a man is what he doesn't know.Hence he is aware of his wife's hidden secret, there can never be any form of trust and as such, the marriage is in danger.
Listen, some women are wicked. If this woman finds her husband as an obstacle to her happiness, she might end up killing him to free herself.
If you can remember the case of a woman that was sentenced to death with her pastor for killing her husband in Edo state this yr, you fear some women.The husband was working with an oil company, but she planned with her pastor she was dating 2 kill him .Told him d road he'll pass that morning.The pastor waited 4 the man by his way, flagged him for a ride.On their way, he brougth out a sharp object, stabbed d man and set the car on fire

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by adanny01(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't understand.

If the husband is boring, is the wife not supposed to spice up things or show the husband what she wants?

To say na man dey cheat on his woman, na so so feminist Nairalanders go full thread calling him useless man.

Hmmmm

10 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2020
xendra:
lol... atleast i know that much. people who make noise like you usually don't have a happy relationship so ruining other people's own comes to you naturallycheesy cheesy

Meanwhile the rest things you wrote didn't seem like you meant to mention me sad unless you are still in your way to the point.

Alright dear. Just for d records, I do not delight in ruining anyone's relationship.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2020
andyanders:

After getting enough evidence, confront her, and if she acts up, if no child is involed, let him take a walk. If children has been birthed, let him involve her family to caution her. What doesn't kill a man is what he doesn't know.Hence he is aware of his wife's hidden secret, there can never be any form of trust and as such, the marriage is in danger.
Listen, some women are wicked. If this woman finds her husband as an obstacle to her happiness, she might end up killing him to free herself.
If you can remember the case of a woman that was sentenced to death with her pastor for killing her husband in Edo state this yr, you fear some women.The husband was working with an oil company, but she planned with her pastor she was dating 2 kill him .Told him d road he'll pass that morning.The pastor waited 4 the man by his way, flagged him for a ride.On their way, he brougth out a sharp object, stabbed d man and set the car on fire

Christ!! shocked

Just searched Goggle for d story.

May God keep us far away from devlish wives.

6 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2020
You ended up in a marriage and you're more bothered about what your wife does. Your mind isn't peaceful.

Marriage gives you this sense that your wife belongs to you, and this in itself takes away peace from your life. The way to happiness is to be indifferent about the happenings around you. And I ask, can you be indifferent when your wife starts acting up?

Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love. Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. The man in question is almost 54 and I am I late 30s.

12 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by fetrillion(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Sir..... I will advise you to trust your partner and stop being paranoid.......see ehh, what women go through to make sure they keep that love for their hubbies is too much....... you will hear a woman tell you 'Oga I'm married' and his response will be...'I'm married too, we can tango well'......... keep loving your woman and she will reciprocate.....no doubt, the man might be wooing her.... but she shouldn't be giving him green lights unless she just wanna be naughty and play a bit.....all the same, women reciprocate hubby's love ...a lot.

But if you wanna be free from mistrust, just quietly tell her to stop flirting with the man before it becomes something else.

Modified: You alone know what you want in your home, peace or problem of trust?
We won't be there......
Hmmmmm
Women n their baised judgement
Op,Never listen to a the ladies advice when it comes to the issues of infidelity on their path.
You are correct on this "but she shouldn't be giving him green lights unless she just wanna be naughty and play a bit.....all the same, women reciprocate hubby's love "..
Its Becoming more glaring,imagine changing the contact details of the said man inorder to perpetrate her evil act of communication..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Graxie(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Where are the don't touch his phone crew? I wonder how couples can't touch phone but can touch private part. Op, you need to face it and confront her, it's obvious she is not being truthful. I don't know why people can't walk away from failed marriage instead of putting others at risk. If she feels you are not meeting up or boring, she is free to leave. Cheating is bad!!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Mykel51(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Graxie:
Where are the don't touch his phone crew? I wonder how couples can't touch phone but can touch private part. Op, you need to face it and confront her, it's obvious she is not being truthful. I don't know why people can't walk away from failed marriage instead of putting others at risk. If she feels you are not meeting up or boring, she is free to leave. Cheating is bad!!!

GOD Bless you madam...

I wonder how people cope in relationships where you can't go through your partners phone. It's absurd. A lot of people are fathering bastards RN and they are not even aware...

11 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
fetrillion:

Hmmmmm
Women n their baised judgement
Op,Never listen to a the ladies advice when it comes to the issues of infidelity on their path.
You are correct on this "but she shouldn't be giving him green lights unless she just wanna be naughty and play a bit.....all the same, women reciprocate hubby's love "..
Its Becoming more glaring,imagine changing the contact details of the said man inorder to perpetrate her evil act of communication..

If his home scatters because of a case that could have been handled in a subtle way, will you bring him your sister for replacement?
This is his home......he should be wise in whatever decision he's about to take.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Generalnomercy:
Your wife is simply Cheating and having it raw with the man.

Jeezzzzz!!!! Which one is having it raw?

I blame the Op for not knowing what to do in his house before bringing his marital issues here.....
This is the worst place to get advise.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by fetrillion(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:

If his home scatters because of a case that could have been handled in a subtle way, will you bring him your sister for replacement?
This is his home......he should be wise in whatever decision he's about to take.
Hmmmm."This is his home" is an important phrase to be considered.
I think I now agree with you judging from ypur
Critical thinking perspective.Thnks for that constructive imput.
Op,this is a home not a relationship,kindly address the issues with her wisely n patiently.Sit her down n ask her where u went wrong.Her response will guard u on ur next action.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
fetrillion:

Hmmmm."This is his home" is an important phrase to be considered.
I think I now agree with you judging from ypur
Critical thinking perspective.Thnks for that constructive imput.
Op,this is a home not a relationship,kindly address the issues with her wisely n patiently.Sit her down n ask her where u went wrong.Her response will guard u on ur next action.

Thanks for your understanding...... I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't understand.

If the husband is boring, is the wife not supposed to spice up things or show the husband what she wants?

I'm reading something meaningful from you for the first time

6 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by andyanders: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I believe you are the same type of woman that stays in their marrital home and be flirting with men outside, hence your advise.

Marriage is not a do or die affair. When a woman starts looking for emmotional comfort outside her home, that marriage is gone. You cannot control a cheating woman. If what she found in the comfort of her home does not please her, she is bound to cheat. The best for the man is to walk away b4 it's too late.

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.