Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1155566 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by H3NR1: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

This question has been answered on several occasions on this thread. Please check this:

LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANADA STUDY VISA APPLICATION.

It will end in praise

Thanks a lot boss,
I just went through the list.

Should my uncle provide an affidavit of support from the UK where he resides?

And pls can you suggest possible examples of evidence of relationship I can provide?

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
H3NR1:

Thanks a lot boss.

I also have:
* My Uncle's Payslip (Proof of source of income from sponsor)
* The statement of purpose (currently preparing this)
* Don't have the Affidavit of sponsorship
* Not sure I have this (Proof of relationship between you and your uncle)

For the Affidavit of Sponsorship:
* Will my have to swear this in the UK and send us the doc (where he is) or can my swear on his behalf based on the template attached?
I found the template here (https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/72)

For the Proof of relationship
* What could pass as proof of relationship pls? Photos??
NOTE: We have the same surname too
Hello brother trust you are doing good
Okay From what I’m reading you have no issues with source of income,

Concerning the affidavit he can do it sign it and send to you that seems better.... but if not you can go ahead to a high court and get it done yourself they mostly have everything typed out , so you would just be sending it to him to sign it

Then lastly proof of relationship you can add pictures too , also possibly draw a family tree to show the connection .. Good a thing you both bare the same sunname and he should also state in his letter of sponsorship how you are related and probably why he is choosing to finance your education this is from my point of view
High regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Derby33: 1:36pm
Hello@frankrobbn1, @JustMellow and @mcobex @Blema111

I need your help in reviewing my SOP,please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by H3NR1: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonyodg:

Hello brother trust you are doing good
Okay From what I’m reading you have no issues with source of income,

Concerning the affidavit he can do it sign it and send to you that seems better.... but if not you can go ahead to a high court and get it done yourself they mostly have everything typed out , so you would just be sending it to him to sign it

Then lastly proof of relationship you can add pictures too , also possibly draw a family tree to show the connection .. Good a thing you both bare the same sunname and he should also state in his letter of sponsorship how you are related and probably why he is choosing to finance your education this is from my point of view
High regards.

Thanks a lot boss, I really appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by KRTL: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pls can one study law in Canada ,then practice in Nigeria.. is it possible pls..
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
KRTL:
Pls can one study law in Canada ,then practice in Nigeria.. is it possible pls..
Thank you
obviously yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by KRTL: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Does this include those agents recommended by the schools cos I saw some university recommend some agents?
Pee2Jay9:
Welcome on board. Forget about agents, there are more intelligent people here than most quacks out there.. Just read this thread from page 1 and refer to threads when u can, you'll find every answer that u seek. Ask questions after reading for terms you don't understand and it will be answered for free grin.. Enjoy

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by KRTL: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok thank you
Tonyodg:
obviously yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pee2Jay9:
Have u gotten admission for January 2021?

Yes I have

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blema111: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonyodg:
obviously yes
No you can’t study law in Canada and practice in Nigeria except you go to Nigerian Law School and pass the mandatory bar exams.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blema111: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
aliadi2:

LIADI ADEWALE YAHYAH but i already did sworn affidavit in support of name for this particular name . please can i use that.
Since you have sworn an affidavit, you are good to go. It isn’t an issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Blema111:

No you can’t study law in Canada and practice in Nigeria except you go to Nigerian Law School and pass the mandatory bar exams.
oops my bad.
Thank you Ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
KRTL:
Ok thank you
sorry you can’t I was mistaken
My bad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good evening house please can someone assist me with the address to do my Affidavit of Sponsorship and Police Clearance Certificate in Lagos Mainland.

Lastly, if I request for a new birth certificate from the hospital I was born will it affect? I already have a birth Affidavit I used then in school. What will you advise I do as regards birth document?

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by KRTL: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmm aii
Tonyodg:
sorry you can’t I was mistaken
My bad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by KRTL: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok this makes sense..
Blema111:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
NairaLuck:
Good evening house please can someone assist me with the address to do my Affidavit of Sponsorship and Police Clearance Certificate in Lagos Mainland.

Lastly, if I request for a new birth certificate from the hospital I was born will it affect? I already have a birth Affidavit I used then in school. What will you advise I do as regards birth document?

Thanks alot
I would be able to answer ur first question

Go to IKEJA, Oba Akinjobi way, the road leading to Ikeja G.R.A & Ikeja High court.,
u will see some women with Umbrella, (some standing, some sitting down) mentioning the word AFFIDAVIT continuously. Meet one of them

Make sure u go with ur Sponsor's Passport Photograph & Yours

(The place is not far from the Popular Computer Village)

U can also check ijaiye road axis at OGBA, IKEJA , along where WAEC and NUJ (Nigerian Union of Journalism) office are located , u will also see some Women there mentioning the Word "AFFIDAVIT"

Police Character Certificate is only gotten in the Island @ Central Criminal Registry Force C.I.D. Annex Alagbon Close, Ikoyi, Lagos

- u are to go there with ur International Passport (Valid) & a Passport Photograph,
The price ranges from #5K to #10K

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by aliadi2: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Blema111:

Since you have sworn an affidavit, you are good to go. It isn’t an issue.

Thanks Blema111 really appreciate the support
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Go to IKEJA, Oba Akinjobi way, the road leading to Ikeja G.R.A & Ikeja High court.,
u will see some women with Umbrella, (some standing, some sitting down) mentioning the word AFFIDAVIT continuously. Meet one of them

U can also check ijaiye road axis at OGBA, IKEJA , along where WAEC and NUJ (Nigerian Union of Journalism) office are located , u will also see some Women there mentioning the Word "AFFIDAVIT"

Police Character Certificate is only gotten in the Island @ Central Criminal Registry Force C.I.D. Annex Alagbon Close, Ikoyi, Lagos

- u are to go there with ur International Passport (Valid) & a Passport Photograph,

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by aliadi2: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Thanks for the reply please how much is the Affidavit and is my sponsor required to sign the affidavit. Or the court stamp and signature would suffice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
NairaLuck:

Thanks alot
you are welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
aliadi2:

Thanks for the reply please how much is the Affidavit and is my sponsor required to sign the affidavit. Or the court stamp and signature would suffice.

U r welcome...

Its #1,500 at most #2K,

Yes, ur Sponsor is required to sign on the AFFIDAVIT of Sponsorship The Deponent(Note: its when u are thru with the stamping etc., that's when u can take it to ur Sponsor to sign on it, THE DEPONENT part of the AFFIDAVIT)

Also, the Court/Notary Public Stamp and the signature of the Commissioner for Oaths /Notary public will be there as well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Crochet: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Canadain visa vs American visa which is the best?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Crochet:
Canadain visa vs American visa which is the best?
Are you sure you're on the right thread?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
NairaLuck:

Thanks alot

Please I need an answer to the bolded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Manifoldlove: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dear Fam, kindly assist, I am unable to download those forms on the Canadian visa application portal. Please can someone assist to download or give a logical way to download these? I am working with a Windows7 laptop and have updated my Adobe. What could be the issue, please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by majeobaje: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello everyone
I will like to make an enquiry about getting a masters degree admission in any university in Canada with a 3 years Bsc with 2.1 (Masters in Finance will be preferable) that doesn’t require GMAT or GRE, also the tuition fee range between 3k to 5k.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by lonewolfone: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello guys please i am currently trying to apply for phd in canada in chemical engineering what schools can i research which dont require gre and have a pretty straight forward admission process
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Is this a joke?
majeobaje:
Hello everyone
I will like to make an enquiry about getting a masters degree admission in any university in Canada with a 3 years Bsc with 2.1 (Masters in Finance will be preferable) that doesn’t require GMAT or GRE, also the tuition fee range between 3k to 5k.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jamesobedbaisel: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Wunaarroon69:
Is this a joke?
grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.