Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1177589 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jus4c: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=vibrant99 post=91654752]
Please Forgive me...

I don't believe this your story!

It is ok to say things and make it look perfect, but this sounds just too perfect to be true.

FULL FUNDING in the US for why? because you worked for 10yrs?

2.2 will not even get your application viewed, did you write SAT? TOEFL and had exceedingly excellent grades in them ?

Unless probably in an artisan school where you probably have to use your hands to work or do your courses or Vocational School that directly relates with you 10yrs work experience, else ....idonbliveit!

Moving on, ...

How did you sustain in the US with your family?
You had to work and go to school and still made that CGPA? Oga na lie!

You have to be extremely good to achieve that and that means you are even a 1st Class student in Nigeria.

If you work and study in Canada, You have to be extremely good too because you cannot even meet up with assignment.

A guy on this forum has been expelled from his school in Canada, he cannot even Fail, he literally don't have a presence in the class.

I don't know if you did that write up to encourage some one, but the frailty of the composed is way over the TOP.

Please Forgive me once again if i came in strong.

Hello @vibrant99,
Your stance on the story shared by @neverlosehope is laudable. It shows that you are a deep thinker who like to critique every information no matter what. I do have a few objections to your reasons for not believing the story of the poster. Of course, I understand that you have the prerogative to believe what seems plausible to you. I am of the opinion that your view about the authenticity of the story is borne out of the information at your disposal concerning graduate studies in the United States.
Now, all the reasons you mentioned in your posts are not only incorrect but show that you have a very little understanding of the graduate admission system in the United States. The U.S is not the same as Canada where emphasis is usually placed on having a 2-1. As at present, I am on post studies working time permit ( STEM -OPT) in the USA, having completed my Master's degree(in Engineering). During the course of my program, I have Nigerian classmates that were admitted with Higher National Diploma (HND) , with Lower Credit. Note that these guys were not only admitted but they were also given Graduate Teaching Assistantship positions which came with full funding and a monthly stipend. These were HND students. Besides, there were a good number of Nigerians in that same school that finished their B.Sc with 2-2 , and they all received GA positions, full funding, and monthly stipends. If you need further evidence I can send you some personal emails( though this is not necessary). Admissions into the US school is highly holistic, and there are many schools in the U.S that will accommodate what your credentials are,unlike what is obtainable in Canada; there are very few schools in Canada relatively compared to United States.

Again, you are wrong with respect to objecting to the fact the it was impossible for him to have his family in the U.S because he might be unable to cope financially and academically. I am a good example to this. I have my family ( spouse and kids) with me in the U.S. as a student,before I graduated. Please,note that they did not join me after I completed my studies but came while I was still a student. With my GA stipends, we were just okay financially. My CGPA was not too far from 4.00. I had well over 3.70/4.00. Please,note that an 'A' grade is over 95%. The reason I spelt out this is to counter your claim that someone is lying because I have similar profile with him. As a matter of fact, a good number of the students in my school have their family member(spouse and kid(s)) around,and they are taking care of them while studying. Some even had their wives give birth in the USA while still studying( many thanks to the State Government for taking care of low income earners because students with GA are seen as low income earners)
My profile is similar to that of the poster. I will be heading to Canada to continue my studies due to the increasing difficulty to get the H-1B visa after graduation. I have already secured my admission into a graduate Engineering program (research-based ,having secured a supervisor) , University of Windsor, in Ontario province.

Please, @neverlosehope, I will like to connect with you to get some tips on what you did while applying for Study Permit from the U.S,as I'm in the process of applying for mine.
This is a true story. It is highly motivating,and I am confident that someone would be motivated by it. A piece of advice to everyone is never to discredit anything we know nothing about. We are as good as the information at our possession

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jus4c: 4:35am On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:
The only time i will take you serious is when you produce some with a 2.2 that has a FULL funding in the US.

You cannot even get a FULL FUNDING to study ARABIC In south Sudan with a 2.2.

This is simply wrong! Do read my post up there,and you will know that HND graduates with lower credits do get admission with funding and monthly stipends in the U.S. into Master's program. WES evaluation, GRE, good Statement of Purpose (SOP), and English language test( in some cases ) are what they need.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Jus4c:

This is simply wrong! Do read my post up there,and you will know that HND graduates with lower credits do get admission with funding and monthly stipends in the U.S. into Master's program. WES evaluation, GRE, and English language test( in some cases ) are what they need.
I totally confirm this, my sister with 2.2 has gotten 4 admissions already in the US with different funding opportunities, my friend with HND also got 1 admission with part funding for Masters but he's now looking to Canada due to immigration laws.
That 'vibrant' guy is hell bent on completely discouraging people.
Despite the 80% rejection, people still get visa, and you can't compare America to Canada, soon America will be like Italy or Spain leaving in past glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by neverlosehope: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2020
I am overwhelmed with gladness that there are well meaning Nigerians coming to my defense. I am touched beyond words.

@vibrant99, don’t start with questioning the motives but try an open your mind. With God’s grace, great opportunities are possible. The focus of the story was not about me but to encourage people and debunk some untrue believe systems that we have in Nigerian.

Yes, I had 2.2 from Nigeria. Yes, I was almost 40 years when I left the shore of Nigeria with my family and I got fully funded scholarship. My tuition was waived till $25, therefore all I have to pay every semester is $25 and fee which was less than $800 every semester. I was paid $15,000 stipend every year for 9 hours/week tutoring students in Maths Lab. Yes, i subtained my family with the stipend by knowing what to spend on. So you are wrong, I did not attended a low rated university in US neither do I graduate for Arabic language ( what is wrong if I graduated in Arabic, it might not be a good program to you, but that might be the strength of others). For your information, I graduate with Masters of Science degree in Mathematics (Option in Statistics) with a very good GPA. I left US not because I was unable to get admitted into US universities for my PhD. In fact I got over 5 universities admissions fully funded with the least stipend of 25k per year. I left because of the broken immigration laws in US and because my wife could not work but can do so legally in Canada.

Again, your statement about Canada regarding me is incorrect. I got a very generous stipend for my Ph.D program in top 10 university in Canada. I had a stipend of 36k per year as Research Assistant and extra 18k working as a Teaching Assistant. Yes, I finished my coursework with GPA of 4.0/4.0. I don’t believe for a second that I am extraordinarily. All these is possible with the assistance of God and it could happened to anybody.

Few people had contacted my over the years through this platform. I have been able to render my assistance as much as I can do. They even have my contact details which shown the authenticity of my story.

Again @vibrant 99, please do not tie people down because you don’t believe them. If you have not seen witness it, that does not mean it is not happening. My story is not unique, I have countless stories of Nigerian with merger beginnings achieving impossible high.

Lastly, the crux of sharing my stories is that nothing can stop you for achieving your dream. Not your starting place, not your age, not your accent. Only you can stop yourself.

Please hold on, keep working, keep believing. God will surely make a wake and you will smile. See you at the top !!!!!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oma22: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:
The only time i will take you serious is when you produce some with a 2.2 that has a FULL funding in the US.

I think you mean Canada, it’s impossible in Canada but not USA. I know someone that graduated with 2:2 and has full funding in the US. I have learnt never to say never in life, anything is possible. In fact his story isn’t even that difficult to believe, that case is actually very common. Let’s not forget the reason for this forum is to share information and share stories to motivate others. When I first joined late last year this forum was so helpful, I didn’t even have to ask questions I just read information shared already and was able to comfortably fill my application. I advice new joiners to go back and read past posts because there is no helpful post here of late. It’s been arguments and discrediting other’s information, nothing really helpful to be honest. I don’t know if it’s the Pandemic frustration. Let’s all remember why we are here please. Share information and experiences not discredit other people’s info.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oma22: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2020
neverlosehope:
I am overwhelmed with gladness that there are well meaning Nigerians coming to my defense. I am touched beyond words.

@vibrant99, don’t start with questioning the motives but try an open your mind. With God’s grace, great opportunities are possible. The focus of the story was not about me but to encourage people and debunk some untrue believe systems that we have in Nigerian.

Yes, I had 2.2 from Nigeria. Yes, I was almost 40 years when I left the shore of Nigeria with my family and I got fully funded scholarship. My tuition was waived till $25, therefore all I have to pay every semester is $25 and fee which was less than $800 every semester. I was paid $15,000 stipend every year for 9 hours/week tutoring students in Maths Lab. Yes, i subtained my family with the stipend by knowing what to spend on. So you are wrong, I did not attended a low rated university in US neither do I graduate for Arabic language ( what is wrong if I graduated in Arabic, it might not be a good program to you, but that might be the strength of others). For your information, I graduate with Masters of Science degree in Mathematics (Option in Statistics) with a very good GPA. I left US not because I was unable to get admitted into US universities for my PhD. In fact I got over 5 universities admissions fully funded with the least stipend of 25k per year. I left because of the broken immigration laws in US and because my wife could not work but can do so legally in Canada.

Again, your statement about Canada regarding me is incorrect. I got a very generous stipend for my Ph.D program in top 10 university in Canada. I had a stipend of 36k per year as Research Assistant and extra 18k working as a Teaching Assistant. Yes, I finished my coursework with GPA of 4.0/4.0. I don’t believe for a second that I am extraordinarily. All these is possible with the assistance of God and it could happened to anybody.

Few people had contacted my over the years through this platform. I have been able to render my assistance as much as I can do. They even have my contact details which shown the authenticity of my story.

Again @vibrant 99, please do not tie people down because you don’t believe them. If you have not seen witness it, that does not mean it is not happening. My story is not unique, I have countless stories of Nigerian with merger beginnings achieving impossible high.

Lastly, the crux of sharing my stories is that nothing can stop you for achieving your dream. Not your starting place, not your age, not your accent. Only you can stop yourself.

Please hold on, keep working, keep believing. God will surely make a wake and you will smile. See you at the top !!!!!!!!

You experience is really inspiring, I wonder how people find this difficult to believe? It shows how low we set the bar for ourselves sometimes for someone to think this is impossible to achieve. It’s really sad.

Congratulations and I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:

Oga my point is you misyarn for that write up, let’s even assume he was lieing there are better ways to say it please, the way you went about it was wrong. That you can just type anything you like those not mean we should not show each other mutual respect. I can see you vibrant99 is now mute all of a sudden. I sincerely hope you learn from this albeit as I can see different monikers trying to school you on the subject matter.

May the peace of the lord be with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by lilllly(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Can someone explain each denial reason to me and how to avoid them before I begin my application. I have no idea who owns the denial mail

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2020
lilllly:
Can someone explain each denial reason to me and how to avoid them before I begin my application. I have no idea who owns the denial mail

1.means the cos he/she is going to study might not be marketable in Nigeria So he is not sure the really reason of him wanting to come to Canada is to study.

2.means the v.o those not believe or is not convinced that the place he works would be enough reason for him to come back.

3.maybe he did not show he has a strong connection with his family back home and a result can decide not to come back.

Disclaimer : I might be wrong but am sure when the gurus in the house awaken they would help you out my fellow brethren.

But until then Ma’am the best advice I can give you on this is, go back as far as part 15 and start reading till you get to part 17 of this forum .. I can assure you, you would be blessed with more than enough information to see you through your application.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jus4c: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2020
neverlosehope:

Yes, I had 2.2 from Nigeria. Yes, I was almost 40 years when I left the shore of Nigeria with my family and I got fully funded scholarship. My tuition was waived till $25, therefore all I have to pay every semester is $25 and fee which was less than $800 every semester. I was paid $15,000 stipend every year for 9 hours/week tutoring students in Maths Lab. Yes, i subtained my family with the stipend by knowing what to spend on. So you are wrong, I did not attended a low rated university in US neither do I graduate for Arabic language ( what is wrong if I graduated in Arabic, it might not be a good program to you, but that might be the strength of others). For your information, I graduate with Masters of Science degree in Mathematics (Option in Statistics) with a very good GPA. I left US not because I was unable to get admitted into US universities for my PhD. In fact I got over 5 universities admissions fully funded with the least stipend of 25k per year. I left because of the broken immigration laws in US and[b] because my wife could not work but can do so legally in Canada.[/b]

Good job, sir. The bolded part is also one of the reasons I am looking at Canada. I can't stand to see my wife not working for another four years because she is on F2-Visa. Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2020
Is it your money that they're dashing out? Why not give your advice and mind your business?
Are you even advising because you care abi you just want to type? Abeg free me. Corona will never be almighty in my world.. Worse things have happened in this life and many more will still happen.

If you're wired to wait for the rain to stop before u get going, carry on but many of us still work under the rain. That's not a bad thing so leave us alone

vibrant99:
This our never say Die spirit ... sometime you got pity for this country!

Ultimately, we think we are progressing but NO we are not!

If there are a Hundred people and Ten People survived , it is a failure , even if 20 survives , it is still a failure and not an option.

Understanding is a problem because we quickly back it up with prayers .

Corona Virus has hampered everything, from you education to your basic lives, and you are here telling people to continue to throw away their money probably because you must have wasted yours too.

Have you been reading the latest on International students who have been admitted and cannot travel? Have they sorted them out?

what is in it if you advise people to slow down a bit for a while and see how things pan out ? at least wait a while, Must you be desperate?

You will be granted admission and you will pay school fees and start class on line without crossing the hurdle of VISA? kilode

Corona is Almighty now Mr Young man because it has crippled economies but i understand, It is not to you because you have JESUS as your own country and economy!

The earlier people slow down or better still they keep dashing The Canadian Consulate Billions of Naira in the name of Applications.

It is in small small that we tell children, if it gets into them it becomes a whole, ...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I like your vibe fr!
Keep on spitting the truth

How won't you like his vibe.. He's full of negativity and bitterness like you.. I wonder what both of you are still doing here... Since corona is almighty to you and so canada is a waste of time, what the heck are you coming on this thread for? Your belief system is completely contrary to the purpose of this thread so I am rudely telling both of u to Bleep off.. Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by lilllly(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Engager69:

1.means the cos he/she is going to study might not be marketable in Nigeria So he is not sure the really reason of him wanting to come to Canada is to study.

2.means the v.o those not believe or is not convinced that the place he works would be enough reason for him to come back.

3.maybe he did not show he has a strong connection with his family back home and a result can decide not to come back.

Disclaimer : I might be wrong but am sure when the gurus in the house awaken they would help you out my fellow brethren.

But until then Ma’am the best advice I can give you on this is, go back as far as part 15 and start reading till you get to part 17 of this forum .. I can assure you, you would be blessed with more than enough information to see you through your application.

I have read through. Just a little scared cos of the high rejection rate so I am trying to get as much information as possible.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Naijaforeigner: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2020
I am Surprised you all don’t know Vibrant99.

He comes here once in 6 months and tells you why you should not come to Canada, how Canada education is too hard and so forth and then he disappears.

Before the week runs out, you won’t see his comments anymore and then he will reappear in December grin Na him way.

Just read, enjoy and laugh off his comments.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2020
lilllly:
This should also give you some insights.....

COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL.

https://www.nairaland.com/2367106/travelling-canada-part-8/37#34799073

How to tackle common reasons for denial

https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9/198#41016878

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Skymoore1004: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Yen yen yen
Pee2Jay9:

How won't you like his vibe.. He's full of negativity and bitterness like you.. I wonder what both of you are still doing here... Since corona is almighty to you and so canada is a waste of time, what the heck are you coming on this thread for? Your belief system is completely contrary to the purpose of this thread so I am rudely telling both of u to Bleep off.. Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2020
frostfr89:

hello @olayinkaji, for the upfront medicals, were you sent a mail to notify the Canadian Immigration Service, Nairobi, Kenya. ?

Please kindly feedback
I was only given a print out that I could upload during registration of my profile. I did the up front before starting the process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
lilllly:

I have read through. Just a little scared cos of the high rejection rate so I am trying to get as much information as possible.

I know how you feel ma’am.. best we can all do is do our best and pray for Gods Favour on your application when the time comes. But do everything humanly possible to put up a good application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Naijaforeigner:
I am Surprised you all don’t know Vibrant99.

He comes here once in 6 months and tells you why you should not come to Canada, how Canada education is too hard and so forth and then he disappears.

Before the week runs out, you won’t see his comments anymore and then he will reappear in December grin Na him way.

Just read, enjoy and laugh off his comments.

Lmfao ma pa mi now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by lilllly(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Engager69:

I know how you feel ma’am.. best we can all do is do our best and pray for Gods Favour on your application when the time comes. But do everything humanly possible to put up a good application.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chris182: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Came across this just now

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Hello!

With all due respect please take it easy. I think this is way too far. You don't need to say such things. "academically lazy"

You've answered the question quite alright but this is damaging. Yes, the answers are in the previous threads...why can't you just give the person a link and let it go.

Besides, Boss man Frank will never mind sending over and again. People like you should learn how to be patient with others. Don't spoil someone's day please.

Sorry @all who feel offended. I did not mean to offend or insult anyone. I just know that it is good to cultivate the habit of personal research. On this thread Lekiboboe has posted links to schools more than 10 times. Someone will still come on and ask about schools. He has posted links on the process for visa application countless times. Someone will join the thread today and still ask for someone to put you through how to apply. If you just check the first page of this thread, there is a compilation of helpful links.

Even Bossman Frank as you call him has complained about this new trend of not reading anything and asking questions.

The simple truth is that masters in Canada is extremely rigorous. Ask any current student that you know or call on any of the old monikers who are now there to give you a hint. You have to LOVE RESEARCH to succeed in your desired program. If not such a person will waste the enormous sums of money required to pursue this program.
It’s not like what we do here where we just coast through and “sort” our way out.

Anyway once again apologies to anyone who felt offended.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2020
All these sadists discouraging people, recently applied o. They're discouraging people cos in their wicked minds, their application will stand a better chance of approval with less Nigerians applying. Evil people everywhere... Your wickedness will not allow you to prosper.. Ndi uta undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blema111: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Please don’t be discouraged in applying. We should learn to overlook people like vibrant who breezes in and out as he pleases. I’m really surprised that you guys had the time to respond to him. Na his way biko. Just ignore him and focus on the main purpose of this thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2020
frostfr89:

Hello, please what is CBSA? and is there a possibility of any dept carrying out a check on the financial part with the banks?

Thanks

CBSA - Canada Border Services Agency is a federal law enforcement agency that is responsible for border control, immigration enforcement, and customs services in Canada. They are also responsible for background checks in any immigration visa processing to Canada. The gather information from applicant's biometrics (finger prints and capture) details which they transfer the results to the responsible immigration officer to update it on the applicant's profile. The CBSA department are also accountable for sharing information with other countries (US, UK, Australia, New Zealand) which Canada have information-sharing agreement.

Please be properly guided that the visa officers are the ones responsible for sending emails across to respective Bank Head Offices for Verification and not the CBSA.

I hope this information helps.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Dovelove543:
Good evening all,
Please I have an urgent question. I intend to print my bank statement possibly tomorrow, but a company I started work for last year and just completed it just paid 2M into my account. The company name and reason for the payment are well stated in the deposit and is in my second account different from my salary account. Do I need to provide any further evidence? or just explain?

Grateful to have your feedback. Thanks

Better to explain the reason for transfer in your LOE. Don't allow the visa officer make assumptions on the credibility of your finances.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Deltayankeeboii: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
vibrant99:

Please Forgive me...

I don't believe this your story!

It is ok to say things and make it look perfect, but this sounds just too perfect to be true.

FULL FUNDING in the US for why? because you worked for 10yrs?

2.2 will not even get your application viewed, did you write SAT? TOEFL and had exceedingly excellent grades in them ?

Unless probably in an artisan school where you probably have to use your hands to work or do your courses or Vocational School that directly relates with you 10yrs work experience, else ....idonbliveit!

Moving on, ...

How did you sustain in the US with your family?
You had to work and go to school and still made that CGPA? Oga na lie!

You have to be extremely good to achieve that and that means you are even a 1st Class student in Nigeria.

If you work and study in Canada, You have to be extremely good too because you cannot even meet up with assignment.

A guy on this forum has been expelled from his school in Canada, he cannot even Fail, he literally don't have a presence in the class.

I don't know if you did that write up to encourage some one, but the frailty of the composed is way over the TOP.

Please Forgive me once again if i came in strong.

[/s] Stupid, myopic and jaundiced post.
Asking someone that went for Masters if he wrote SAT. You no get sense ni

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Chris182:
Came across this just now
fake news

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Pee2Jay9:
All these sadists discouraging people, recently applied o. They're discouraging people cos in their wicked minds, their application will stand a better chance of approval with less Nigerians applying. Evil people everywhere... Your wickedness will not allow you to prosper.. Ndi uta undecided
lmaooooo grin cheesy Peejay grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Damian457: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=Jus4c post=91657217][/quote]

Boss!!! Thank you for this story. I was inspired.
Can i dm you please? I need to ask some personal questions ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Deltayankeeboii: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2020
neverlosehope:

Bros your story is very true and does not warrant any scrutiny whatsoever. I follow a guy on facebook, Babajide Milton, a Commonwealth Scholar. I have seen and read similar and numerous testimonies like yours on his page.

Don't mind that vibrant hegoat trying hard to sound woke, e no really get sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (723)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.