Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1159317 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2020
You also have a 2.2 and You have FULL FUNDING Congrats ...

But if you are here and you are looking for inspiration to also apply with a 2.2. and get FULL FUNDING, i will be your shoulder to lean on when it dawns on you...

Stop calling people names, it wont help you in any way.

Deltayankeeboii:

Bros your story is very true and does not warrant any scrutiny whatsoever. I follow a guy on facebook, Babajide Milton, a Commonwealth Scholar. I have seen and read similar and numerous testimonies like yours on his page.

Don't mind that vibrant hegoat trying hard to sound woke, e no really get sense.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by cooltony: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2020
I think you should admit that you goofed and move on. We all learn everyday.
It's possible to get admission with full funding in the US. I've close friends that got full funding last year with 2.2.
It's easier to get admission and funding in the US than Canada. I've done both and I know it's way easier because there are over 5000 universities in the US compared to Canada (which has about 90+). Also, the admission approach is completely different.
Information is really power, and you should never assume you know it all. Being open-minded is a major key!
Stop discouraging people. There are people with 2.2, HND degrees in the US with full-funding doing great because they came across the right information and took action.

vibrant99:
@All That eventually had me mentioned.... One even said i went MUTE... when did NAIRALAND become A Job abi na here i go die put ?

What do you think kills people on the Mediterranean sea, Deserts? No, it is not the WATER, it is not The Rickety BOATS.
Guess what kills them ? Information that is available or given to them...
---Na there i pass go ...You will hear
---It is the easiest route , it is the shortest route , You no need documents .... Na so i take go!!!

In all no one will mention that you will be killed by chance, so you can make it to Europe like a motivation. In reality people actually make it to Europe but how many?

Most of the Moniker you see here don't exist, Most of them want mail request and Most of them are here to dupe you, come at me all you want.

One even said it is easier to gain admission to a US university than CANADA, ... Christ!!! Nigerians why?
The rigorous application process of a US university is like applying to 20 Universities in CANADA.
One also argued that you don't need SAT/GRE to get admitted ... I felt like i stepped on a Nail, what exactly are we propagating ? As American University agents?

Some with a HND and a lower class getting funding? I will commit suicide if you upload your result that you used to apply for the school and the funding letter, Just upload it here and i will drink sniper, i will tell you a story.

There was a Nigerian guy who paid almost $18000 to get admitted to a school in the US(Name withheld) I swear he was on this page until he was exposed, ... He helped Nigerians just arriving the US to stay in his house and collected monies from them, advised them on her how he got a full scholarship with a 2.1 and how he can help people, but he had a problem with a Nigerian guy in the same school he was and didn't settle, the guy came here and exposed him..... He has been expelled, he is out of status and even wanted by police!!! The only person i will fear in this world is a Nigeria i meet outside Nigeria , until i am sure it is safe with him/her.

I went to a Chinese store abroad and this Nigerian guy walked in after a while and started speaking mandarin , but from his tone i knew he was from Naija, I beckoned on him and he didn't even reply me, after awhile one of the guys walked up to me and asked if i knew him? i said No ! He said the Naija Guy said " He should Cheat me" .... I was a whole sale shop without prices on the wards.

What am i saying, I can never believe a Nigerian Guys stories that is outside the shores of Nigeria, Freaking desperate people with over their head stories, many of them are out of status and going about looking for who to scam. Use your heads people it doesn't exist.

If you are here and you are sure you had a FULL FUNDING with a 2.2/lower class in an American University, I will pay you a $1000. This is my Email, lets sort it out, if i don't credit you, shame me here let the ADMIN get me rooted out. ..... Jekwuobinna@gmail.com.

FULL FUNDING MAIL and the 2.2/Lower Class Result , It doesn't Cost anything to do.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:
@All That eventually had me mentioned.... One even said i went MUTE... when did NAIRALAND become A Job abi na here i go die put ?

What do you think kills people on the Mediterranean sea, Deserts? No, it is not the WATER, it is not The Rickety BOATS.
---It is the easiest route , it is the shortest route , You no need documents .... Na so i take go!!!

In all no one will mention that you will be killed by chance, so you can make it to Europe like a motivation. In reality people actually make it to Europe but how many?

Most of the Moniker you see here don't exist, Most of them want mail request and Most of them are here to dupe you, come at me all you want.

One even said it is easier to gain admission to a US university than CANADA, ... Christ!!! Nigerians why?
The rigorous application process of a US university is like applying to 20 Universities in CANADA.

Some with a HND and a lower class getting funding? I will commit suicide if you upload your result that you used to apply for the school and the funding letter, Just upload it here and i will drink sniper, i will tell you a story.

There was a Nigerian guy who paid almost $18000 to get admitted to a school in the US(Name withheld) I swear he was on this page until he was exposed, ... He helped Nigerians just arriving the US to stay in his house and collected monies from them, advised them on her how he got a full scholarship with a 2.1 and how he can help people, but he had a problem with a Nigerian guy in the same school he was and didn't settle, the guy came here and exposed him..... He has been expelled, he is out of status and even wanted by police!!! The only person i will fear in this world is a Nigeria i meet outside Nigeria , until i am sure it is safe with him/her.

I went to a Chinese store abroad and this Nigerian guy walked in after a while and started speaking mandarin , but from his tone i knew he was from Naija, I beckoned on him and he didn't even reply me, after awhile one of the guys walked up to me and asked if i knew him? i said No ! He said the Naija Guy said " He should Cheat me" .... I was a whole sale shop without prices on the wards.

What am i saying, I can never believe a Nigerian Guys stories that is outside the shores of Nigeria, Freaking desperate people with over their head stories, many of them are out of status and going about looking for who to scam. Use your heads people it doesn't exist.

If you are here and you are sure you had a FULL FUNDING with a 2.2/lower class in an American University, I will pay you a $1000. This is my Email, lets sort it out, if i don't credit you, shame me here let the ADMIN get me rooted out. ..... Jekwuobinna@gmail.com.

FULL FUNDING MAIL and the 2.2/Lower Class Result , It doesn't Cost anything to do.

A guy who paid 18kUSD for admission into a university in the USA when it’s not tuition fees lmao you are a bloody liar..... I REPEAT AGAIN YOU ARE NOT WISE!!
Take time and read what you wrote if this actually makes sense to you, then something must be wrong somewhere
I rest my case once again cheesy grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by sollie123(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2020
This is the most detailed clarification I've come across to in recent time.
Thank you for resonating a whole new interest in me again.
Please, may I reach you via email or telegram. I need clarification on school you talked about and how to start the application.
I have msc here in nigeria, nut wish to take another msc in plant breeding or food science.
Thank you in anticipation to your response.
[quote author=Jus4c post=91657217][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Is ENGLISH LANGUAGE your problem ?

Are you looking for ways to TROLL?

18k was for Bus fare from Airport to the school, I made a Mistake .

Tonyodg:
A guy who paid 18kUSD for admission into a university in the USA when it’s not tuition fees lmao you are a bloody liar..... I REPEAT AGAIN YOU ARE NOT WISE!!
Read what you wrote if this actually makes sense to you then something must be wrong somewhere
I rest my case once again cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Deltayankeeboii: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:
You also have a 2.2 and You have FULL FUNDING Congrats ...

But if you are here and you are looking for inspiration to also apply with a 2.2. and get FULL FUNDING, i will be your shoulder to lean on when it dawns on you...

Stop calling people names, it wont help you in any way.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence...
Perhaps you should not be in the habit of saying things which you know nothing about.

Even on top the name calling, I still feel like giving you a knock on your head because you are still being bold in your ignorance.
Mind you, I didn't call you names, I only addressed you the way you dressed.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:
Is ENGLISH LANGUAGE your problem ?

Are you looking for ways to TROLL?

18k was for Bus fare from Airport to the school, I made a Mistake .

I am not trolling
This is the same scenario
You claim not to believe one can get full funding with a second class lower
Likewise I don’t believe YOU with your story on 18k usd
This might be a faceless forum but chief I no get tribal mark for face
Cause it’s a lie
I rest my case cheesy

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by TimAke: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:

Chairman instead of you to take your L in peace and go and hibernate somewhere you still come around to spew more nonsense. Don't you even have some shame?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
No vex ,

You can blive him, it is True ... Go ahead and take it .

Work on it and you will get there too, I wish you Godspeed.

Tonyodg:
I am not trolling
This is the same scenario
You claim not to believe one can get full funding with a second class lower
Likewise I don’t believe YOU with your story on 18k usd
This might be a faceless forum but chief I no get tribal mark for face
Cause it’s a lie
I rest my case cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Na the Same people

TimAke:
Chairman instead of you to take your L in peace and go and hibernate somewhere you still come around to spew more nonsense. Don't you even have some shame?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:
No vex ,

You can blive him, it is True ... Go ahead and take it .

Work on it and you will get there too, I wish you Godspeed.

i will get where boss cheesy
Please don’t flatter yourself
Wishing you Godspeed too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by stevedestiny(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone I've read alot on this thread but needs clarification on these:

1. What if the sponsor is not in Nigeria, can he/she provide bank statement of the country of residence?

2. What do you consider a good closing balance in sponsor's account in $ ?

3. I made few calls and was told Visa offices will be closed till 1st September. I don't want to believe that though. Please anybody with a different info?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Do you know i can worship you even as an Ordinary Human that you are ?

Just get me a FULL FUNDING LETTER and a 2.2/Lower class Scanned and sent to this Email address.... Jekwuobinna@gmail.com

I will pay a $1000.

But if you will only sleep on Believes? Then avoid me .

cooltony:
It's possible to get admission with full funding in the US. I've close friends that got full funding last year with 2.2.
It's easier to get admission and funding in the US than Canada. I've done both and I know it's way easier because there are over 5000 universities in the US compared to Canada (which has about 90+). Also, the admission approach is completely different.
Information is really power, and you should never assume you know it all. Being open-minded is a major key!
Stop discouraging people. There are people with 2.2, HND degrees in the US with full-funding doing great because they came across the right information and took action.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
stevedestiny:

1. What if the sponsor is not in Nigeria, can he/she provide bank statement of the country of residence?

3. I made few calls and was told Visa offices will be closed till 1st September. I don't want to believe that though. Please anybody with a different info?

1) yes doesn’t matter where your sponsor is he can provide the bank statement from his country of residence , with his source of income and also try as much as possible to show proof of relationship

2) for closing balance it should be more than your fees And add living expenses to it. For instance is your fees is 20kCAD and plus living expenses 10kCAD
He can show he has more than 30kcad at least 34k upward is reasonable. He just has to show the money Put in place for your education does not affect his well being and other expenses.

3) where did you get the information on visa offices opening from sept 1 ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
stevedestiny:

1. Sponsor can provide his/her SOA irrespective of their country of residence. However if the SOA is not written in English, you need to get a licenced translator to provide the information in English or French.

2. Sponsor should have sufficient funds that will cover for the first year of your studies in Canada and demonstrate his/her ability to finance subsequent year of study.

3. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) are still accepting and processing applications. IRCC has stated that it will not refuse applications for non-compliance and it will continue to process applications that are in progress at its case processing centres in Canada and around the world. The only delay you may face at the moment is enrolling for your biometrics as VFS is temporarily locked down.

I hope this information satisfies your enquiry.

It will end in praise

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Austacus: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
LightandDarknes:
Good afternoon people. I know someone in Canada who needs to extend their study permit, but their passport has expired. They cannot renew their passport in Canada because the Nigerian embassy here has stopped processing passport applications. What can they do??

Hi, I might be going to the embassy today hopefully, how can I help you? I live 6 mins drive to the embassy.

Tell your friend he/she has nothing to worry, if the visa expires, your friend has an additional 90 days (3 months) to leave Canada. So upon the 3 months, your friend will apply for visa restoration and extension.
Restoration: 200
Extension: 150

That's all, and get back to me, that's if the visa has been expired. I will help your friends with the application and SOP.

If your friend 3 additional months in Canada expires, your friends need the popular twin Nigerian brothers in Ottawa to help you (they are lawyers). Or any immigration lawyer in Canada.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chris182:
Came across this just now
There are lot of Countries VAC's in the VFS Office, I guess she thought Canada's VAC is opened , but she she has made a confirmation & corrected her initial tweet

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:

Ogbeni no Dey shout like say the $1000 Na pathway to heaven, drop your pride agree say you don cast and move on... your country men are the worst outside the country we hear.. pride Dey say comes before a FALL!!!!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
cooltony:

Leave am make e Dey misyarn instead of agree that he has casted!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oyibo4real: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
vibrant99:
The only time i will take you serious is when you produce some with a 2.2 that has a FULL funding in the US.

You cannot even get a FULL FUNDING to study ARABIC In south Sudan with a 2.2.

Yes!!! My younger brother is currently running his Masters in US, fully funded with even Graduate assistanship job on top, he is being paid 1k dolls for that. Please always be sure before you call someone a liar, you were rude, simple!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
oyibo4real:

Yes!!! My younger brother is currently running his Masters in US, fully funded with even Graduate assistanship job on top, he is being paid 1k dolls for that. Please always be sure before you call someone a liar, you were rude, simple!!!

Don't mind the bunker..

Pls nobody should dignify him by sending any proof to his email.. You have nothing to prove to a sadist... Typing ur truth here is good enough.

@justwise, I'm wondering you've not blocked that vibrant99 guy. I thought displaying personal details especially number and email is breaking a rule here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by stevedestiny(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tonyodg:

1) yes doesn’t matter where your sponsor is he can provide the bank statement from his country of residence , with his source of income and also try as much as possible to show proof of relationship

2) for closing balance it should be more than your fees And add living expenses to it. For instance is your fees is 20kCAD and plus living expenses 10kCAD
He can show he has more than 30kcad at least 34k upward is reasonable. He just has to show the money Put in place for your education does not affect his well being and other expenses.

3) where did you get the information on visa offices opening from sept 1 ?

Thanks this was helpful.

I got the info from a legit agent. He advised me to defer because people who were supposed to resume in May semester are yet to get their study permit and priorities will be given to them before those going for the fall semester, but I called someone who works directly with someone from the embassy and she said the resumption date is yet to be confirmed. That's why I didn't want to believe that 1st September. I don't know if anyone has something different, wishing everyone the best!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by stevedestiny(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

1. Sponsor can provide his/her SOA irrespective of their country of residence. However if the SOA is not written in English, you need to get a licenced translator to provide the information in English or French.

2. Sponsor should have sufficient funds that will cover for the first year of your studies in Canada and demonstrate his/her ability to finance subsequent year of study.

3. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) are still accepting and processing applications. IRCC has stated that it will not refuse applications for non-compliance and it will continue to process applications that are in progress at its case processing centres in Canada and around the world. The only delay you may face at the moment is enrolling for your biometrics as VFS is temporarily locked down.

I hope this information satisfies your enquiry.

It will end in praise

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Eilenora: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello Peeps,

Please with regards to uploading documents on the CIC Page for my application, can anyone advise in why am I getting this message (attached). The document is less than 4mb and it is in PDF

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Relax bro, ...

E go still block me,

Make una for dey give una sef False Hope abi?

Just imagine if this Forum was a one way Traffick without anyone to come and expose ur lies?

Calm down, e go block me

Pee2Jay9:

Don't mind the bunker..

Pls nobody should dignify him by sending any proof to his email.. You have nothing to prove to a sadist... Typing ur truth here is good enough.

@justwise, I'm wondering you've not blocked that vibrant99 guy. I thought displaying personal details especially number and email is breaking a rule here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chris182:
Came across this just now

My friend just went there this morning .. The offices are open for biometrics for Italy and other countries . thats what he was told ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Gab9607: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
oma22:

You experience is really inspiring, I wonder how people find this difficult to believe? It shows how low we set the bar for ourselves sometimes for someone to think this is impossible to achieve. It’s really sad.

Congratulations and I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Thanks for sharing.

Good and inspiring message i read it over and over.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by neverlosehope: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
US has over 5000 approved universities. Not all the universities requires you to have 2.1 to get admitted. Did I made mistakes? Yes I did and you learn from your mistakes. Have you ever asked why you have many Asian in US/Canadian universities? Why do this universities have so many Asian professors in STEM departments? Are they superior to us in knowledge? No they are no but they believe in helping themselves and sharing information freely. You need to see how they live as a community. Nigerian? We are wonderful made. We hold information to ourselves just because we want everyone to see us as the boss. What is so bad in all of us been at the top?

Below are few universities with admitting with GPA 2.75 (2.2) Mathematics Department with full funding at at least $10k stipend. Check it out.

1) Georgia State University

2) Georgia Southern University.

3) University of Akron

4) Minnesota State University, Mankato.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eilenora:
Hello Peeps,

Please with regards to uploading documents on the CIC Page for my application, can anyone advise in why am I getting this message (attached). The document is less than 4mb and it is in PDF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Eilenora: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please as regards marital status, do I pick the "married-physically present" OR "common law" option?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Eilenora: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
nawa o. used the entire weekend merging and splitting and reducing size to finally make it below 4mb only for me to upload and see this. I dont even know what to do again

Lekiboboe:

It shows u av an already uploaded Document there, but seems the file u uploaded is not accepted (either by file size or file extension etc.)

But since u said its in PDF .. Thats should be no problem

Fine, u said its less than 4MB, hope the file is not like 4MB on the dot..

Cos the File size on your computer would likely be more than its size when Uploading..

E.g a File is 4.03mb on ur laptop and u wanted to Upload it and it says not accepted, that means it has passed the 4.09mb file limit..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Eilenora: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
It is 3140kb

Lekiboboe:

It shows u av an already uploaded Document there, but seems the file u uploaded is not accepted (either by file size or file extension etc.)

But since u said its in PDF .. Thats should be no problem

Fine, u said its less than 4MB, hope the file is not like 4MB on the dot..

Cos the File size on your computer would likely be more than its size when Uploading..

E.g a File is 4.03mb on ur laptop and u wanted to Upload it and it says not accepted, that means it has passed the 4.09mb file limit..

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97