Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1159825 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Halifaxguy:
It seems that for MAY applicants there have not been any updates about their applications. I submitted my younger bro application on May 30, but no sort of updates from cic till now. Does it mean that the visa officers handling May applications are on vacation? Can May applicants update us here about the status of their applications?

Not true. Many May applicants have gotten AIP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
lanre47:
Apply in May 28
Got Biometric request on May 29
Medical Passed on June 19
Biometric done and updated on August 27....

Hoping for the best to come...

May applicants, let's be hopeful...

Pls what's next line of action?

GCMS note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by sarmamotors: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
May 23rd.No update till date.. I think it's May applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Foski01: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
July 1st till now, no update... Oluwa wetin dey play!

sarmamotors:
May 23rd.No update till date.. I think it's May applicants.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Foski01:
July 1st till now, no update... Oluwa wetin dey play!

August applicants no update yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
NairaLuck:

August applicants no update yet
june 10th sadapplicant no update
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tonyodg:
June 20th, No no no update yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by chloe3: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Chloe3,

Does the landed property connect with your return and is there evidence that clearly show the connection, especially having your name imprinted in most of the sensitive documents?! If there is, with a terse LOE, send through CSE along with your BS. As a matured applicant, its advised to attach one even without the payslip.

For those people who have gotten their GCMS notes, kindly share any resourceful updates so we can begin to assume again.

All the best
It is my dad's name that is on the documents. I only inherited it from him. It's only the company board resolution that have my name as the second highest share holder of the company and the problem is it is a photo copy, i was unable to find the original copy of it except the landed documents and CAC certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Annettevoke(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
How many do u know cos i have not seen any on this group?

fratermathy:

Not true. Many May applicants have gotten AIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by gatsbym4(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fgmp12:

June 20th, No no no update yet.

July 7th
No update yet

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmasinachi88: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good evening everyone. Please I want to know if it’s advisable to apply for a diploma program in Canada for someone who has 6plus years of work experience.

If yes what schools are advisable?

Thank You �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Annettevoke:
How many do u know cos i have not seen any on this group?

I've seen but not more than three

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jayrouce: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol (that AIP is like an appetizer o)
IRCC shouldn't wind up the window fully o till they give us the second orange (The main course!)
Piecoco:
This is serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jayrouce: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
June 30th, Medicals passed. No AIP yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mmasinachi88:
Good evening everyone. Please I want to know if it’s advisable to apply for a diploma program in Canada for someone who has 6plus years of work experience.

Thank You �

No its not.. Does the person have a bsc or HND ... He or she needs to consider either a masters or PGD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
jayrouce:
June 30th, Medicals passed. No AIP yet

was it them that asked you to go for medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mmasinachi88:

Thank You �
Yes if you can relate the Diploma program to your 6years work experience.
Just make the VO see reasons to why you’re going for the diploma program after your 6yrs experience.
What do you stand to gain after the program?
Why are you going for the program?
Why ain’t you going for a more advanced program?
Those are some of the reasons the VO will look for...

Schools ? It depends on your course and some other criteria but you can do a quick google search on Seneca, Centennial college, Durham college, George Brown, Conestega College and many more.

All the bestest Sir/Ma’

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olashore09: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
I have submitted with POF of 8M. Account turn over was 79+M and i submitted online copy also through my bank.
God bless and help me now.
Engager69:

Bro In all honesty Na hugh risk you take so, I agree no guts no glory oo but this your risk Na him Yoruba Dey call Eruku wole de!!! Na you be the real eruku

Idea about how much you should have in your account should be tuttion balance plus living expenses. judging from your calculation that’s about N2,664,810 for tuttion balance and about 10kCAD(N2.900,000)for living expense So let’s say roughly 5.4m sire. The account with the 60m is that your personal account or a sponsors?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tonyodg:

i thought you have gotten update

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please, why are people in a haste do medicals even without AIP? Is there something that i am missing?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nwannediutor: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good evening guys,

I do not mean to discourage anyone here, but If your eligibility review has been ongoing for weeks and you are yet to receive any update from IRCC, chances are that you have been denied. So far IRCC has not been able to communicate a refusal to all those with pending biometrics ( as at the time of eligibility review).

I applied for study permit on the 17th of June. My eligibility review started on the 17th of July exactly on month later and has been like that up till this moment. However, I applied for my GCMS notes earlier this month and when the notes came in, I discovered that a decision (eligibility review FAILED) was MADE on my application on the 18th of July (a day after eligibility review started.)

BOTTOMLINE: IRCC have only been able to communicate those that scaled through the first stage of review (AIP). Unfortunatlely, those that failed are yet to be communicated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Genevach:
Good day nairalanders
Quick question pls

My sponsor is my mum's brother (different surname). So I have two questions about this

1.What are the required documents to prove he is my uncle,
He has given me , his personal and business bank statement, letter of sponsorship, reference later from bank, cac certificate and I have a picture from my grandma burial in 2019.
What other documents do I need to provide pls

2. Question
He has an outflow of 4m, inflow of 9m and a banlance of 4m, he also gave me his business account with inflow and outflow of over 300m but current balance of 10m
Is it ok if i use both personal for sponsorship and business as supporting statement
Please I need to apply next month.

Just wanted to point out a caveat on the use of the company account. My sponsor also used a company account but I had to add a letter from the bank identifying him as the sole signatory to the company account. Without this additional verification from the bank showing that your uncle controls the company funds it’s likely to be a rejection.

To show kinship with your uncle you can also add his birth certificate and your mum’s birth certificate to show they share the same parents as well as your mum’s wedding certificate to show her former surname before she married your dad

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Nwannediutor:
Good evening guys,

I do not mean to discourage anyone here, but If your eligibility review has been ongoing for weeks and you are yet to receive any update from IRCC, chances are that you have been denied. So far IRCC has not been able to communicate a refusal to all those with pending biometrics ( as at the time of eligibility review).

I applied for study permit on the 17th of June. My eligibility review started on the 17th of July exactly on month later and has been like that up till this moment. However, I applied for my GCMS notes earlier this month and when the notes came in, I discovered that a decision (eligibility review FAILED) was MADE on my application on the 18th of July (a day after eligibility review started.)

BOTTOMLINE: IRCC have only been able to communicate those that scaled through the first stage of review (AIP). Unfortunatlely, those that failed are yet to be communicated.

So sorry to hear this news. It’s really annoying that they have reached a decision so long ago and just holding on to someone’s application.

The good thing about the GCMS notes is that you can see exactly what the problem was with your application and make correction.

The next one will certainly be successful!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Nwannediutor:
Good evening guys,

what's the reason why?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2020
canada, hafa na. since june

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 29, 2020
JustMellow:

Can you please give the specific date you applied for the sake of July applicants.

All the best
July 4th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Nwannediutor:
Good evening guys,

So they don deny me... ewoooo
Although I've done my biometrics since last year cause I reapplied.. I don enter coma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bravolyk(m): 2:14am On Aug 29, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Bravolyk,

All are well-sufficient. The most important thing is dotting your "i" and crossing your "t" with your letter. Avoid just dumping documents.

All the best

Thanks chief I really do appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Admin9:

i thought you have gotten update
At all o
What I posted wasn’t mine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Annettevoke(f): 4:04am On Aug 29, 2020
@justmellow and @Frank, has somone that got medical request passed eligibilty review?

Tamilore0812:
Good afternoon,please I have been asked for my medicals,please I would like to know how much is Qlife medicals and Iom medicals..thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ayoola03(f): 4:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Thank you so much boss and pardon me for the late response. Unfortunately my grad was postponed till this year but we ended up having a virtual convocation lol and thank you for your help in the past, you made transitioning so easy shocked.

A big congratulations on your new achievement @Osemigho we saw your update grin

TheCongo2:

Wow... and you didn't even invite me to your graduation angry

At least I am glad to know you have graduated. You are such an inspiration.
I am still in London. Not planning to move out of London anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by lonics: 5:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Nwannediutor:
Good evening guys,

lonics post=93340261:

No,is not correct at all. Two of my friends applied on the 16th and 17th june, on the 27th June,both got there AIP without medicals and biometrics. Please let us be encouraged. We all have our race to run differently.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.