Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1165143 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ConradAce1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Engager69:

Just last week bro, this vision wey you receive So no be here bro, first advice go back to as far back as part 15/16 and start reading, all you need is here. Also do something about raising your funds boss, that 3.5m no go do am ( there is always a way if you look close enough). Wishing you all the best bro

Hahaha you savage But gave the gospel truth. He should think well and approach tactically. Get a sponsor accordingly and make sure no gap & good justification.
We hope for the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
LordAA:

My issue is that I'm unable to even login.
keep trying or create a new account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tonyodg:
keep trying or create a new account

Okay.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godblesmyhustle: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
So true!

I recall my agent discarding my sponsor's statement.

Except the cash is on the ' excess ' side, it may be misconstrued as applicant not having enough funds

Fgmp12:

Okay I guess and I didnt see anything like financially capable.
The VO is more concern on my family and economic ties in country of residence.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
NairaLuck:
For those applying to UCW
Please don't fall for this scam, the school rep said they've received several complains about same generic email defrauding student and they're working to track the scammers down.
Shine your eye
Dubajek
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
dubajek:
$7900. Thanks

Go to your school website, email them to verify the LOA and payment before you proceed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
What date in march ?
Ayokaq:
I got bvl some min ago, Paper applicatio. Since March 2020. Plz what does dis signify? No Medical report
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Backcheck: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
dubajek:
Good day Fam... I got admission with university of Canada west... trying to pay for my acceptance fees, filled a form A form with Access Bank since on Friday no action till now. Please what do I do?

Hello, just be be sure, did you see this post? Please confirm from your school.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iphiegrace(f): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
I got my GCMS note today and my study permit was refused based on the fact that they cannot see a logical reason spending so much in my education when my career / educational background are not correlated with the course of study.
Please gurus, I need to know if I can add LOE and some other supporting documents via webform or wait till they refuse it officially.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please someone should help me with this.

IboBoyNuel:
Good day everyone, please I have some questions.

I'm planning to use my mother's business as a home tie. Apart from tax clearance (which is not available right now) can i use the financial report (audit) of the business in place of it? And how best can I use the business as a tie?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Londonboi7960:
Pls What About University of Regina but I have only laid My Acceptance fee which I attached to my Documents I Summited on Line

U will pay just $500 to secure the admission but it's non refundable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Observations

I will strong recommend that we do take into cognizance the rate of Approvals and Rejections that are being announced on the page , it will go along way in helping people understand the feasibility of this Canadian Applications.

There are people here who write like they just woke up, at atleast if there is some form of statistics they can base their theories on something , until they can see clearly .

My opinion !

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
It was a Rejection of the application you submitted , until you submit a new application, you don’t have a new Situation.

You can write out your profile , let the Gurus look into it and tell you with some level of here and there what could be done .

Iphiegrace:
I got my GCMS note today and my study permit was refused based on the fact that they cannot see a logical reason spending so much in my education when my career / educational background are not correlated with the course of study.
Please gurus, I need to know if I can add LOE and some other supporting documents via webform or wait till they refuse it officially.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iphiegrace(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
It will end in praise. [/quote]

@Frank thank you for the good work you are doing. Please I need you to advice me on my GCMS note I received today. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iphiegrace(f): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
vibrant99:

It was a Rejection of the application you submitted , until you submit a new application, you don’t have a new Situation.

You can write out your profile , let the Gurus look into it and tell you with some level of here and there what could be done .

It has not been refused officially. It just took too long without update so I ordered the notes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hi everyone. Thanks for your help always

After paying my first semester tuition fee of $6k, I have only about 5m left in my own savings. I wanted to use my dad to cover up as the co-sponsor, but the man gave me account with 6 months total credit of 13m and closing balance of 6M. Will this be enough?..... So the whole year tuition balance is $6k and $10k upkeep . Should he be the only sponsor? Or both of us?.

Secondly, his proof of source of fund,

He has 3 registered companies.

But the major 1 which I knew and grew up with, he isn't the one that registered it and he had been using it since 1990s. It was a surprise to me when I couldn't find his name on the company particulars. I didn't collect the particulars,

I have the CAC and tax clearance certificate.

Won't this be like a lie if I used this?. Also I can't say he's employed into the company cos he doesn't have a boss, even the current company office, he built it.

Or I should just collect the second CAC certificate without tax clearance as proof of source of fund.?. Thanks.

CC : frankrobbn1 , naijaforeigner , justmellow and everyone .

Oga Frankrobbn1 , lati 3 days... Edakun, we need your input sir .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ayokaq: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
March 3rd
Sirromey:
What date in march ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Iphiegrace:

It has not been refused officially. It just took too long without update so I ordered the notes.

Was it your first application?
Did you do upfront and biomerrics?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iphiegrace(f): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Mobi22:

Was it your first application?
Did you do upfront and biomerrics?

Second application
Did upfront medicals
And had Biometrics done 2014
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Am going alone ọ. Not with my family

Noted boss, but you need more funds..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2020
ConradAce1:

Hahaha you savage But gave the gospel truth. He should think well and approach tactically. Get a sponsor accordingly and make sure no gap & good justification.
We hope for the best.

Very good advice also bro

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Is it an online application ?
Then forget it ....

It has been rejected , Tarrying it frustrates you from reapplying again, Nigerians can reapply after a rejection in the next 2 days , that’s how crazy we can be .
After we cover it with the blood of Jesus ... Oyibo no even sabi wetin u Dey talk

Iphiegrace:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2020
vibrant99:
Is it an online application ?
Then forget it ....

It has been rejected , Tarrying it frustrates you from reapplying again, Nigerians can reapply after a rejection in the next 2 days , that’s how crazy we can be .
After we cover it with the blood of Jesus ... Oyibo no even sabi wetin u Dey talk

This guyyy ehh

So does he have to wait to an official refusal letter before he can reapply boss?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2020
I think if your father is sponsoring you, his companies can be ignored .... let him send the money to your account , the names tally and that will go along way .

Documents! Documents !! Documents!!!

I always advise , it works again you most times .

He is your father , he should pay your fees if you don’t have anything doing at the moment to raise fees.

If they require more documents they will tell you .

Keep it quiet and low , even if you get a rejection it becomes easier to adjust , not when the whole shot has been shoot!

Legacyedition:
Hi everyone. Thanks for your help always

After paying my first semester tuition fee of $6k, I have only about 5m left. I wanted to use my dad to cover up as the co-sponsor, but the man gave me account with 6 months total credit of 13m and closing balance of 6M. Will this be enough?.....

Secondly, his proof of source of fund,

He has 3 registered companies.

But the major 1 which I knew and grew up with, he isn't the one that registered it and he had been using it since 1990s. It was a surprise to me when I couldn't find his name on the company particulars. I didn't collect the particulars,

I have the CAC and tax clearance certificate.

Won't this be like a lie if I used this?. Also I can't say he's employed into the company cos he doesn't have a boss, even the current company office, he built it.

Or I should just collect the second CAC certificate without tax clearance as proof of source of fund.?. Thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Give it some time before you reapply ,

Atleast after the official rejection.

It will end in praise (F.D 1st)

Mobi22:

This guyyy ehh

So does he have to wait to an official refusal letter before he can reapply boss?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Baztardmods: 1:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Please is there anyone in Ottawa, I need help about my passport which is not yet out.. somebody help me abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by TeeMade: 3:35am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=JustMellow post=93739406]

Hello Silvamania,

If you have evidence for the co-op, then answer YES correctly to the question when filling your online questionnaire. If the evidence isn't available, you can request it from yoir school. If this isn't possible, you can fill NO in the questionnaire and can always apply for that prior before its commencemnt within Canada.

BTW did your DLI request for a fee (tuition) deposit?

All the best

[/Hello Sylvania,

UNB will normally provide you with a document called CIC Letter, your 8 weeks work practicum is detailed there in as a requirement to complete the course. You can refer to this in your SOP and also upload as evidence of work requirement for your study when submitting your application.
I did exactly thesame as advised by the school.

Also ensure that you have fulfilled all the conditions stated on the initial acceptance letter. Then request for the unconditional acceptance letter and the updated CIC letter which is what you'll upload.

All the best...]

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 4:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Was your application originally for September or you deferred from may to September?
Ayokaq:
March 3rd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by TeeMade: 4:13am On Sep 10, 2020
To all the gurus in the house, please I have a question which is, what is the impact of the current visa processing time from Nigeria (25weeks) on the 2-satge SP approval process as announced by IRCC in July? According to this communication, the deadline for SP application submission that will qualify for this 2- stage approach (to get AIP) is September 15th for fall term 2020. Is this still the case?

I don't totally agree with you on this. There are legal implications for "luring" students to register and pay fees if you cannot guarantee their study permits. IRCC won't be able to take the legal backlash that will come from students across the world. Yes, getting a visa is a privilege but making students pay fees without any intention of ultimately giving them their visas will not float.

The matter appears simple to me; the first stage approval is the most important part of the visa approval process. We are only seeing the high numbers now because we are yet to see the first stage rejections. Our analysis will not be complete until we balance both. Don't forget that Nairaland users represent less than 1% of Nigerian study permit applicants.

If you have passed the eligibility stage, the factors that will stop you from getting the final permit are clearly stated by the IRCC and they include: criminal history, medical issues, and fraudulent documents. The last item is very significant because complete applications will be vetted, like you rightly said, before final decisions will be made but negative final decisions will be contingent on misrepresentation by the applicant. As long as every other thing goes well, applicants should expect their study permits based on this pre-approval.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by abestine(m): 5:07am On Sep 10, 2020
Wow! It's so nice to be here again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by milo9(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Milo9,

I don't know if I am right. I thought you said your gcms notes arrived. If this is correct, in the notes where the eligibility is entered, the VO wouldn't enter such long sentence.

My response was not based on your GcKey online portal but your Gcms notes. Please clarify and I apologize if I missed out.

All the best
No boss, my gcms note is yet to arrive. I only noticed that my upfront medical exam was updated to PASSED and I assume my application is still running. So I’m trying to know if my assumption was right or wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)