Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1158945 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by demiiii(f): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys,

I have deferred from Fall 2020 to Winter 2021.

I am yet to receive a confirmation from the school.

What do I do next as regards ircc?

Do I wait to get a response from the school before notifying ircc or not?

How do I notify them?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys,

Has anyone been able to book appointment for biometrics in October?

Secondly please can one gate crash without booking an appointment? grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2020
LordAA:
Hello guys,

Has anyone been able to book appointment for biometrics in October?

Secondly please can one gate crash without booking an appointment? grin
haha you can’t Gate crash unless you are very very lucky cause it’s at the gate they would check your appointment letter and time (they work with the timing )

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Tonyodg:
haha you can’t Gate crash unless you are very very lucky cause it’s at the gate they would check your appointment letter and time (they work with the timing )

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nastan: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
Please I guide on how to arrange/group required documents for Study Visa application.

I also need sample sent letter by spouse and sample letter of introduction by a business partner.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2020
LordAA:

Thank you
have you tried calling to know why no dates ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oonibest: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Good morning gurus... please, i was denied visa for my study permit through GCMS information request please i need your advice on how to go about it or can i re apply. tanx my people. Please i don't know what to do an my biometrics is scheduled for next week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2020
oonibest:
Good morning gurus... please, i was denied visa for my study permit through GCMS information request please i need your advice on how to go about it or can i re apply. tanx my people. Please i don't know what to do an my biometrics is scheduled for next week
on what grounds sir ? What’s your profile that’s how people can help out
I am so so sorry about this delay is not denial

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Backcheck:

Hello, just be be sure, did you see this post? Please confirm from your school.

SCAM!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Iphiegrace:
I got my GCMS note today and my study permit was refused based on the fact that they cannot see a logical reason spending so much in my education when my career / educational background are not correlated with the course of study.
Please gurus, I need to know if I can add LOE and some other supporting documents via webform or wait till they refuse it officially.

A final decision has been made already .. You have to wait for the official denial letter before you can reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2020
Mobi22:

This guyyy ehh

So does he have to wait to an official refusal letter before he can reapply boss?

Yes he has to. His current application is still active and the decision has not reflected on his application portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2020
demiiii:
Hello guys,

I have deferred from Fall 2020 to Winter 2021.

I am yet to receive a confirmation from the school.

What do I do next as regards ircc?

Do I wait to get a response from the school before notifying ircc or not?

How do I notify them?

Yes you wait till you get the update admission letter den you can send via Webform "google canadian webform" the rest is easy

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Tonyodg:

No I haven't
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Backcheck: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Anon123:

SCAM!!!!!!

Before he falls prey oo, cus thats the exact amount he’s about to pay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2020
oonibest:

Go ahead and do the biometrics cos you paid for it. Finally drop the reason for denial made by the visa officer. That way we can help you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Dame24:
Hello, I tried paying my application fee with GTB card and it got declined. Any idea of what’s wrong?

It is not just the issue of the limit of the card. Most bank debit cards are blocked to online transactions without formal requests. Request from your bank that has a reasonable limit to open it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Iphiegrace:
I got my GCMS note today and my study permit was refused based on the fact that they cannot see a logical reason spending so much in my education when my career / educational background are not correlated with the course of study.
Please gurus, I need to know if I can add LOE and some other supporting documents via webform or wait till they refuse it officially.
When did you apply and have you done biometrics? Any AIP or medicals??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2020
So many others once believed that Canada want to use student fees to restore their economy.. With more refusals than AIP, I'm sure we have finally settled that matter..

Sorry about the denials, kindly drop ur profile when you seek advice for reapplication, so that it's easier to give credible recommendations. Ur profile can be School/course level, Study gap, Experience, Tuition fees viz a viz funds available, economic & home ties, Submission date/session, etc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Iphiegrace:

Second application
Did upfront medicals
And had Biometrics done 2014

Did you get an AIP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2020
so sorry about this.
Esom16:

No, actually they have started sending refusals. I got mine early this month(So fast and sad cry). Based on insufficient funds I failed eligibilty.
Applied: August 17th
Biometrics: August 25th
Refusal: September 3rd.
p.s. I applied for Winter Semester.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2020
vibrant99:
Is it an online application ?
Then forget it ....

It has been rejected , Tarrying it frustrates you from reapplying again, Nigerians can reapply after a rejection in the next 2 days , that’s how crazy we can be .
After we cover it with the blood of Jesus ... Oyibo no even sabi wetin u Dey talk

You are absolutely correct!! We as humans find it difficult accepting rejection, just try and choose lighter words that convey the same meaning...thats all.......im sorry it appears it has been rejected because of .......... i advice you do not reapply immediately, greater luck next time.....!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2020
vibrant99:
Give it some time before you reapply ,

Atleast after the official rejection.

It will end in praise (F.D 1st)

BETTER
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Informanta: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Countdown to the last 5days for Fall intakes..... Sept 15.....

How will someone know he has gotten AIP self?

Will he be mailed or it would just appear on his profile

Am a July 14th applicant

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Manifoldlove: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Just a letter advising that you can commence online classes and that a VO has found you eligible but that the decision is not final. No updates on your app concerning that. All you do is just to forward the letter to your school notifying them.

Informanta:
Countdown to the last 5days for Fall intakes..... Sept 15.....

How will someone know he has gotten AIP self?

Will he be mailed or it would just appear on his profile

Am a July 14th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Tonyodg:

I just did. They said slots for October are not yet open.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Manifoldlove: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2020
You have spoken well and to the nail!

[quote author=TeeMade post=93762248][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
LordAA:

I just did. They said slots for October are not yet open.
told you so just calm and be checking wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Aleliberty(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
vibrant99:
"Starting from September 2018 until now, we noticed that any applicant that receives a biometrics validity letter (BVL) during application processing without a medical request is an automatic refusal from the Canadian embassy"

You may be wrong though, many got approved same day or few days after Biometric letter

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anon123:

SCAM!!!!!!
Exactly why I quote that guy to see my heads up post. Cause in the email they even promise "VISA LETTER"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
NairaLuck:

Exactly why I quote that guy to see my heads up post. Cause in the email they even promise "VISA LETTER"

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aleliberty:

You may be wrong though, many got approved same day or few days after Biometric letter

I don't think you understand what vibrant99 wrote. He didn't say a BVL equals automatic refusal. There's a significant phrase that you are missing in his post.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pls how did you confirm that nothing can be done about these applications whose GCMS notes have expressed denial, but it's yet to be communicated officially to the applicant? I think there's a reason why some have received refusal mails while others have only known through their notes. This is like the first time that people are requesting notes before decision is officially communicated (I stand to be corrected sha)
so I'll like to know how sure u are that sending more documents and LOE to address the concerns raised on the GCMS notes will be a waste. I'll advice people in this shoe to send more information u think will help ur application; afterall, it cannot be worse than it already is. Cheers

vibrant99:
Is it an online application ?
Then forget it ....

It has been rejected , Tarrying it frustrates you from reapplying again, Nigerians can reapply after a rejection in the next 2 days , that’s how crazy we can be .
After we cover it with the blood of Jesus ... Oyibo no even sabi wetin u Dey talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)