|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,551,922 members, 5,883,430 topics. Date: Monday, 28 September 2020 at 12:44 PM
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16|
Over 10 RESULTS...... NO APPROVALS YET
Lets us Pray more ..... so that will see APPROVALS.....
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16|
Can one order gcms notes without the agent knowing or having effect on application. I have deferred already but yet to update on ircc due to no letter of deferral out yet(will come out next month). Is it advisable i order for gcms notes, MAY applicants
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 2:52pm On Sep 16|
I regret to hear your VISA was delayed. Having read through the GCMS note, the visa officer has grave concerns that you've no travel history that could count as a positive factor in their assessment. The bank statement you provided in support of your application has modest income with huge deposits into the account from a third party (no source of huge income). The visa officer also highlighted your poor and limited economic ties to Nigeria which can motivate your departure after studies. Given the above information, the visa officer is not satisfied that you're a bonafide student to Canada and that you will not have the funds to pursue you intended program in Canada and leave after the authorized period of stay.
Please put your yourself together as this is but a stepping stone towards your ladder of success. Get your bank statement properly accessed the second time, try to explain every lump sum deposits that came into the account towards the time of your application by providing verifiable evidence and proofs. Your LOE should do justice to your home ties to Canada by explaining to the visa officer that your intention is solely to pursue your intended program in Canada and depart after studies.
At the end, get a professional to review your application and vet your letters to be sure you've adequately overcome the concerns raised on your last application.
Your success story is right around the corner, NEVER GIVE UP!!.
It will end in praise.
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Spotlights(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16|
Nothing will affect your application and no one would know about it except you!
Agent is out of it
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 2:55pm On Sep 16|
You can apply for your GCMS NOTES without the consent of your compensated agent. Simply search through some of the trusted GCMS notes websites on the internet and make use of them. You will be required to fill your application details on a consent form, scan and pay for the service.
It will end in praise
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by demiiii(f): 3:12pm On Sep 16|
So true. You hit the nail on the head.
I will like to know your success story.
And how you intend to achieve the children's and hubby's application.
Please follow back
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16|
Frankrobbn1:Alright thank you very much.
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16|
Spotlights:Thank you. Wil use gcms buddy. Thanks
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16|
This Means You have been Rejected, Your application
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Bestvibe2020: 3:20pm On Sep 16|
Please monikers which is the best website to order a gcms note and what is the cost
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by letskeeptalking: 3:34pm On Sep 16|
Thank you very much, and good luck with you application.
Kindly keep us updated . . . I still have till month end to make a decision.
Wish us all the very best!
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Bestvibe2020: 3:35pm On Sep 16|
Sorry about this
Please what site did you use to order your notes and how much did it cost.
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sandy10: 3:53pm On Sep 16|
Please I am a newbie and o have tried to go through the thread to understand better but it seems really difficult. Please put me through
I am yet to get admission and I don’t even know how to go about it. I also heard one can get full scholarship funding? How do I go about it. Which is the first step. Also I don’t even know if it’s Thesis base program I need or course base program
By the way I graduated with 2.1 in Public Administration. Is Masters in Pub Admin my best fit?
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 4:01pm On Sep 16|
I regret to hear that your VISA was delayed. I have gone through the entirety of the visa officer's note and I have come to understand that you're making use of a third party sponsorship (cousin) of your studies in Canada. The visa officer has grave concerns that your letter of intent is vague and poorly documented considering the fact that you've been granted an admission to pursue a Business Administration program in International Trading at Evergreen College. The visa officer noted that there is no career progression particularly in light of your educational/career history and the cost of your studies in Canada. The proof of relationship between you and your sponsor was airtight as evident by the statement of the visa officer. He further went on to state that there will be no continued access to funds if your circumstances ever changes. There was no assets or funds on your part the principal applicant to demonstrate that you're well established and in gainful employment in your home country. Given the outlined information, the visa officer is not convinced that you will have adequate funds for your proposed study in Canada without working to pay for your fees and that the program of choice is not reasonable in consonance with your educational and career history.
My professional advice for your next application are outlined below;
1. Get someone that is closely related to you to stand your sponsor. The person can be (father, mother or siblings). However, in the case that you can't get any of these people to represent your next application. Your cousin and yourself (principal applicant) should establish strong proof of relationship by including the following documents;
1. Your Father's Birth Certificate (showing that your dad and your cousin's share the surname name)
2. Family pictures (Where your cousin and you (the principal applicant) took in the past)
3. Family tree diagram (provide a diagram illustration showing brief description on how your father is connected to your cousin's father).
4. Bank statements (Showing proof of history or ongoing financial support from your sponsor (cousin) to you in the past or present).
5. WhatsApp messages (showing your chats and discussions about your plans to further your studies in Canada.) Etc.
6. A notarized Letter of sponsorship explaining why a he is spending so much on his cousin and what makes you so desirous of this sponsorship as well as what he stands to gain as a result of this sponsorship.
7. A domicilary account in your name showing transfer/deposit of equivalent $10,000CAD from the church in support of your annual living expenses.
8. Your sponsor should complete the entire tuition fees from his bank account, and highlighting the date on the SOA. This will overcome the concerns of the visa officer in terms of continued access to funds if your circumstances changes.
This above shortlisted information/documents is the best and feasible way you can show proof of relationship between your cousin and yourself (the principal applicant) for any immigration application to Canada.
2. I would suggest you change your institution. The Evergreen College in Canada is not a recognized and well known institution for international students. And this plays a very pivotal role in Study Visa applications to Canada. To this end, I would suggest you apply to Colleges or Universities that are mainly mentioned on this thread by prospective applicants and implement the above ideas given by me. Again, please be sure that you're applying for the accurate level of education. For instance, if you finished with a 2.1, you're expected that you apply for a master's program and on the account that you graduated with a 2.2 or third class degree, a post graduate diploma program would be your best best here.
3. Does your parents have any asset in Nigeria? You can get an attorney to prepare a DEED OF GIFT document for you. This legally prepared Gift deed will overcome the Visa officer's reasons for stating in the Gcms note that you don't have any asset in your name. In your next application when explaining the personal assets reason for a refusal, you can state that you didn't include your personal assets documents in your last application because you're being fully sponsored by your cousin and as such you thought the sponsorship covers the need of you declaring your personal assets in Nigeria. However, you've now attached the documents for their review.
4. More importantly, take your time to build your salary bank statement from your employer. Get a registered and functional company in Nigeria, start depositing funds into your account for a period of 4 - 6 months prior to the next application. Make sure you've like 800k to 1M in the account. The money in this account will overcome the visa officer's decision based on no personal financial establishment on your part. Please endeavour you implement these ideas wisely and be smart that no other funds should be coming into this account apart from the monthly payment from your employer (using the company's name as the depositor).
I believe with the above information outlined by me with respect to your visa application should be adequately enough to demonstrate that you're indeed a bonafide student with genuine intention to study and depart Canada after studies.
Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I'll be happy to provide my professional assistance.
It will end in praises.
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16|
Bestvibe2020:I USED GCMSBUDDY and it cost around 12.99 dollars
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 4:36pm On Sep 16|
You are welcome,
Everything you need is on the first page of this Thread (Page 1)
Just go to Page 1
In addition, do check out the following links for enlightenment & education on Canada Study Visa Procedures , Documents Required & Lots More..
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY VISA APPLICATION
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR CANADA STUDY VISA APPLICATION
Guidelines on how to Merge your documents for CLIENT INFORMATION section & PROOF OF FUNDS SECTION
Watch the Videos in this LINK for CANADA STUDY PERMIT STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION PROCESS
DETAILED LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR STUDY VISA AND THEIR APPROPRIATE CATEGORIES FOR UPLOAD
Since you have a 2.1, you are eligible to apply for a Masters in CANADA, but your 2nd Class Upper CGPA is not only the requirement to get a Masters Admission in Canada, there are other requirements and things you need to do
As whether its a thesis-based Masters you want to do or Course-Based, the Choice is yours
But note that, Full or Partial Scholarship is mostly open to Prospective International Students who are going for thesis Based-Masters in CANADA
What you need to do is apply to lots of schools in CANADA that has a Masters in Public Administration Programs or related Masters Program, cos applying to only one to three will kinda limit your chances......, so gotta expand your admission horizon
Visit the link below for Schs. Offering
Masters in Public Administration
You can also consider a Masters in HR
Since HR relates a bit to public administration
HR is all about managing human resources. Admin is all about managing day to day activities of the organization for eg. managing the establishment, keeping the premises safe and clean, transportation, canteen management etc.
Schs. Offering Masters in HR
- MHRM in Human Resources Management
York University, Ontario
- Master of Human Resources Management
University of Regina, Saskatchewan
- Master of Industrial Relations and Human Resources (M.I.R.H.R.)
University of Toronto, Ontario
- Master of Science (Management) in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
University of Lethbridge, Alberta
The link below will guide you on all you need to know about [b]MASTERS ADMISSION APPLICATION IN CANADA (THESIS-BASED)
If you have questions or anything you are not clear of, do ask , and members in house will respond
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Phunmieyy: 4:38pm On Sep 16|
[quote author=dubajek post=93953020]Thanks for your concern. I have successfully registered my courses for October intake 2020. I am starting my MBA online next month with the University of Canada West. Please I will advise us to always make use of form A in making payment especially where the school shared the account details. Moreover we have our whatsapp group for those of us starting this Fall 2020.Thanks
Good afternoon, I got admission from University Canada west for MBA for October Intake 2020. Gotten my AIP.
I would like to join the WhatsApp group of those starting this Fall 2020. Thanks
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sandy10: 4:52pm On Sep 16|
Please I need your clarification. If your kids are America citizen then I don’t think you need to apply for them ( or so I thought). I was thinking you just need to apply for yourself only and then when when you get the visa, you just buy tickets for them with their American passports and when you get there it’s easy to legitimize their stay while you study
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oma22: 4:53pm On Sep 16|
I ordered for my GCMS notes, it came about 2 weeks ago and my visa has been approved, since April actually. I wonder what’s keeping the passport request.
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 4:56pm On Sep 16|
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Informanta: 5:04pm On Sep 16|
May that be the portion of you and your generations..... Scally wag...
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ujeinijobog: 5:07pm On Sep 16|
Oh wow! This is a good news! A hearty congratulations to you!
Please did you have to defer your admission?
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16|
Since APRIL, Lock down ni fa, abi?
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tonyodg: 5:12pm On Sep 16|
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 5:16pm On Sep 16|
oma22:A different kind of news is well needed.. Thanks for sharing and congratulations to you.. Can u share your timeline? Was ur medical requested for or up-front? Are u for fall? Did you get the AIP?
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16|
Please can you share your profile too?
Congratulations once again.
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 5:22pm On Sep 16|
please was your application online or paper ?
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16|
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16|
Na wa o.
What could be causing the delay for your medical to reflect
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by TimAke: 5:47pm On Sep 16|
|Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 5:51pm On Sep 16|
I have being saying it , that month is terrible... asin freaking terrible oloun....
Viewing this topic: Tribot, Lawjnr1, Aderin0la, ahiboilandgas, JustMellow, Dos2020, habimbolar(m) and 3 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200