Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1168230 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=Kinzeerichy post=96059659][/quote]

Obviously
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dannybomb(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Ok,

Like I said initially, for career progression sake, its a Program related to ur first degree u should go for
So While you await suggestions from Members in house who are also in the Banking & Finance profession

Visit the link below, you gonna see

list of PG.Cert Programs in Financial Planing
, google search them one after the other explicitly, check the course modules/course components of the Programs, international tuition etc.

https://www.collegesinstitutes.ca/our-members/list-of-degrees/?fwp_search_by_keyword=Financial%20Planning&fwp_program_levels=graduate-certificate

You can also explore PG. Certs in Accounting Programs via the link below

https://www.collegesinstitutes.ca/our-members/list-of-degrees/?fwp_search_by_keyword=Accounting&fwp_program_levels=graduate-certificate

Good luck to u!!!!
Thanks I appreciate a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kinzeerichy: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Dampops:

Obviously

Obviously? I really didn’t get your answer. I’d appreciate if you could offer a clearer response. Thank you Dampops.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Kinzeerichy:

Dear Bleep,

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 11/12/2020 11:09:35 AM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Does this mean I will have to pay the 12k regardless of the 2-way courier that I paid to DHL? I haven’t received the form yet from Vfs and payment instruction, what should I do?

Wait until the receive instructions from VFS. You'll be notified when your passport arrives their office.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2020
Follow the instructions in their mail. Simples

Kinzeerichy:

Obviously? I really didn’t get your answer. I’d appreciate if you could offer a clearer response. Thank you Dampops.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kinzeerichy: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Dampops:
Follow the instructions in their mail. Simples

Thank you very much. But my concern is that I’ve not been sent the consent/collection form and payment instruction as stated in earlier posts that Vfs is going to send it. Do you think this is the final email I’m getting from Vfs?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by EkundayoDayo22: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2020
Hi! Please I need to connect with international students travelling to Conestoga College Canada , I have an admission to study wireless network infrastructure for 2021. This is my WhatsApp number. Let's connect abeg before you travel.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by EkundayoDayo22: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Or better still any international student travelling from Nigeria to Canada this year 2020 . Please lets connect! With my WhatsApp number 09080524234.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SwayB(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:

From Posts made in this forum about your question

Its PG. Cert first, then if u have very good grades you can den pursue a Masters

Thank you for the response. Can you please recommend cheap schools to pursue a computer based course?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2020
You people and this connect matter

EkundayoDayo22:
Or better still any international student travelling from Nigeria to Canada this year 2020 . Please lets connect! With my WhatsApp number 09080524234.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2020
You’re skipping the first step. Have you received any message from IRCC in your GC key account stating the details on your counterfoil??

Kinzeerichy:

Thank you very much. But my concern is that I’ve not been sent the consent/collection form and payment instruction as stated in earlier posts that Vfs is going to send it. Do you think this is the final email I’m getting from Vfs?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Hello house, please has anyone here received their stamped passport?

I think what we need to do is to go to VFS global website on the top right corner, click the menu, select buy service, you will see the amount for return courier services and transit there , account no to pay is there also, make payment, and send your receipt of payment, detailed address to return the travel docs, tracking id , full name, passport no, date of birth, to their email . Though I'm about to do it as well. Best of luck everyone but still expecting the experience ones here to explain better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2020
SwayB:

Thank you for the response. Can you please recommend cheap schools to pursue a computer based course?
You are welcome

Education is not cheap in Canada, u av to prepare yourself financially, cos apart from showing u have the Tuition, compulsorily, u av to show you have your One year Living Expenses of $10,000 (that's around 3 million).

For Computer Science Related PG.Cert/Post Baccalaureate Program, visit the link below and do a google search on the programs explicitly one by one
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/431#95227017

You might likely see the one that falls within your budget

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2020
dannybomb:

Thanks I appreciate a lot
You are welcome,

To add to ur list, you can also google

- PG. Cert in Finance
Nova Scotia Community College, Nova Scotia
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ayokaq: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2020
LordAA:

Access bank
GTB is $200
Have tried both, d transaction was declined
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ayokaq: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2020
JustMellow:

I think Access bank.
Have tried Access Bank, d transaction was declined
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dannybomb(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome,

To add to ur list, you can also google

- PG. Cert in Finance
Nova Scotia Community College, Nova Scotia
I will do that, though the amount is really huge, was hoping I could run this stuff with 1 to 1.5 million but when I went through the thread saw I needed like 3.5 million to make it happen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Beebeedream: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Good day Everyone!

Please anyone currently studying at the university of Manitoba or recently gained admission?

Pleaaaase I need some clarifications, kindly help!!!

Thank you!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Patty03: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please house, for graduate students (master's/phd) with Teaching Assistanship, can they still work for 20hrs off campus?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
SwayB:

try memorial University and University of Winnipeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
dannybomb:

I will do that, though the amount is really huge, was hoping I could run this stuff with 1 to 1.5 million but when I went through the thread saw I needed like 3.5 million to make it happen.
It would even be more than that, cos apart from Tuition, your one year Living EXPENSES is around 3 Million Naira ($10,000 CAD) and it's mandatory for you to show that

So in a nutshell, financial readiness is very essential

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pls I need someone who just applied to university of Winnipeg, need to know how were able to pay the application fee Plsss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godsblessings:
I think what we need to do is to go to VFS global website on the top right corner, click the menu, select buy service, you will see the amount for return courier services and transit there , account no to pay is there also, make payment, and send your receipt of payment, detailed address to return the travel docs, tracking id , full name, passport no, date of birth, to their email . Though I'm about to do it as well. Best of luck everyone but still expecting the experience ones here to explain better

Yea I have done this, and there was an auto reply.

How ever some people claimed that 2way is working and thus no need to pay the N12570. But nobody has gotten stamped passport back yet. Earliest returns will be by Tuesday since dispatch is Mondays and Wednesdays. I paid on Friday so did many others.

Latest Wednesday the situation will be clearer.

I have seen counterfoil in IRCC account.
No Letter of Introduction ( Some people also claim to have gotten this)

See the auto reply below:

Thank you for contacting the Canada Visa Application Centre (VAC). This is an automatically generated response to acknowledge that your email has been received. A response to your email will follow.

Please note that VACs only provide general information and administrative services related to temporary resident applications, including study and work permits, as well as travel documents for permanent residents of Canada. We are not authorized to provide any information or respond to any inquiries regarding permanent resident applications or Canadian consular services. This includes Express Entry for skilled immigrants, online application support, Canadian citizenship and any specific information about the visa application forms, the supporting documents or any advice related to the visa application process. Please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website at www.cic.gc.ca for more information on these programs.

For more information on VAC services, please visit our website at www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dampops:
You’re skipping the first step. Have you received any message from IRCC in your GC key account stating the details on your counterfoil??

my application status is Application approved but never received another message from VFS for the delivery of the docs , was only sent tracking id which shows Application approved and ready for pick up. What do you think we should do now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by CATESTIMONYMIDE(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=Godsblessings post=96065085] my application status is Application approved but never received another message from VFS for the delivery of the docs , was only sent tracking id which shows Application approved and ready for pick up. What do you think we should
Agent?.....hmmn.

Your post are just complicated. Did you applied for someone or yourself?
Try and go through all your post yourself.. ...llllal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dannybomb(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:

It would even be more than that, cos apart from Tuition, your one year Living EXPENSES is around 3 Million Naira ($10,000 CAD) and it's mandatory for you to show that

Mehn really expensive. Don't think I can get up to that amount, maybe I should try other countries I could get lucky
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kinzeerichy: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dampops:

I received an e-mail from IRCC updating my status to approved. The details of my counterfoil was also stated. So what do I do about not receiving consent form and payment instruction as I’ve been notified that my passport has been sent to them from IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SwayB(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome

Education is not cheap in Canada, u av to prepare yourself financially, cos apart from showing u have the Tuition, compulsorily, u av to show you have your One year Living Expenses of $10,000 (that's around 3 million).

For Computer Science Related PG.Cert/Post Baccalaureate Program, visit the link below and do a google search on the programs explicitly one by one
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/431#95227017

You might likely see the one that falls within your budget

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SwayB(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godsblessings:
try memorial University and University of Winnipeg
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by achu442(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chocs:
Hello achu442,

When applying for your visa you need to show at least 1 year tuition and 10,000 cad for upkeep.

The 10,000 cad is already 3 million. Therefore, 3 million is not enough.

Can the tuition not be paid installmentally?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kinzeerichy:

I received an e-mail from IRCC updating my status to approved. The details of my counterfoil was also stated. So what do I do about not receiving consent form and payment instruction as I’ve been notified that my passport has been sent to them from IRCC.

Very good then. Next is to get the email from VFS or try to get them on phone tomorrow...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dannybomb(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Boss what if I have a sponsor over there?
I have an uncle who works in Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (723)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.