Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1165625 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
rebecausoro:

I was really thinking that both would come at the same time. These IRCC guys sha. At least, this one is out. If I don't get the LOI by tomorrow, I will disturb their mailboxes again.

We move..
Before you got the counterfoil message today, did you write to them in any way?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mmesomamichael:

Before you got the counterfoil message today, did you write to them in any way?

I did. Check my previous posts na grin cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
rebecausoro:

I did. Check my previous posts na grin cheesy
Please I sent you an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Is there anyone that didn't receive a mail from VFS yesterday and got approval today?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dora14: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
rebecausoro:

Did you get an email? I still haven't received an email sha.

No I didn’t get an email, just check your portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kimkalash:
Is there anyone that didn't receive a mail from VFS yesterday and got approval today?

I think the Lagos office, in their usual slow manner, divided the submissions into two batches. Hopefully, they'll treat the second batch between now and Monday next week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dora14:

No I didn’t get an email, just check your portal

Have you gotten your LOI?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dampops:
Did you use a two-way courier?

Noo. I will pay for return courier tomorrow and then wait for their message.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dame24: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
LOI just dropped!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dame24: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just now
rebecausoro:

Have you gotten your LOI?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Obanidavid: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
fratermathy:

Hello Obanidavid

Have you received your passport back now? Can you recall when you received the final approval last week? Around what time too, perhaps?

I just paid for the return of passport yesterday after I received an email from VFS with the attached courier consent form. So I should receive the passport soon before the close of work on Thursday.

As for IRCC notification, I got the email last week Tuesday at around 5:20pm.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dame24:
Just now

Via email or straight to the account? Still no email from them yet sha.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Obanidavid:

I just paid for the return of passport yesterday after I received an email from VFS with the attached courier consent form. So I should receive the passport soon before the close of work on Thursday.

Great! smiley smiley
Wishing you all the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dame24:
LOI just dropped!
How long did the process take from the day you sent your passport to vfs till today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Obanidavid: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
fratermathy:

Great! smiley smiley
Wishing you all the best.

Thank you sir, I have always followed your post and appreciate your submission.

The land will favour us all, are you also heading North to the Atlantic bubble?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dovelove543: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Counterfoil just dropped but my status says profile updated.......

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Obanidavid:

Thank you sir, I have always followed your post and appreciate your submission.

The land will favour us all, are you also heading North to the Atlantic bubble?

Exactly. We are all going to the same great North! smiley. I am just waiting for the right time to post my own story. With the way things are looking, I'll post it very soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dame24: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
I got another donotreply mail
rebecausoro:

Via email or straight to the account? Still no email from them yet sha.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dame24: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
I sent it on 4th of November
Mmesomamichael:

How long did the process take from the day you sent your passport to vfs till today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dovelove543: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please, how much were you asked to pay? I am a few kilometers from VFS, meaning I live in Lekki. How can I pay N12,500 for a passport I courier to them with N940 bi ko nu?

Obanidavid:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
ericksen:
No qualms. It will end in praise. Sit tight. When is your program supposed to start?

Amen o, it must surely end in praise and my program is starting by January 6 and yours and what stage is your application?

But I doubt if my application will be sorted by then because some September applicants here are still told to be patient... Geez
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dovelove543:
Counterfoil just dropped but my status says profile updated.......

Sign in again and the status will show "approved".
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dovelove543: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yes o. It is approval. Thanks

fratermathy:

Sign in again and the status will show "approved".
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
All of u receiving Counterfoil and LOI today, did any of u get PPR after nov 3 and VFS sent ur passport after Nov 12?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dovelove543: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hi Blavkmaann,
I am not sure I understand your question but if you if submitted to VSF on the 3rd, YES, I did. I got my PPR on the 3rd and submitted on the 3rd, it was received by Festus on the 4th and transmitted on the 5th. I received 2 messages on the 16th and another one on the 23rd. Then counterfoil and approval today. No LOI yet o.

Blavkmaann:
All of u receiving Counterfoil and LOI today, did any of u get PPR after nov 3 and VFS sent ur passport after Nov 12?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ok ok, so it’s tomorrow or next my own is supposed to show, my timeline is 2 days after yours,

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blavkmaann:
Ok ok, so it’s tomorrow or next my own is supposed to show, my timeline is 2 days after yours,

Thank you

If you get a message from VFS that your passport is currently being processed by IRCC, just know that you'll get your counterfoil the next day.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by impeccablerose: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
OtunbaTee:

Will you do NSE? before registering for IELTS, just add 13 days to whenever you wana take the exam, so the date will no pass o

IELTS CBT result is released in 3 - 5 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Our timelines from 3 to 16 are the same. Wondering why I have nothing
Dovelove543:
Hi Blavkmaann,
I am not sure I understand your question but if you if submitted to VSF on the 3rd, YES, I did. I got my PPR on the 3rd and submitted on the 3rd, it was received by Festus on the 4th and transmitted on the 5th. I received 2 messages on the 16th and another one on the 23rd. Then counterfoil and approval today. No LOI yet o.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dovelove543: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
What about LOI, when should we expect it?

fratermathy:

If you get a message from VFS that your passport is currently being processed by IRCC, just know that you'll get your counterfoil the next day.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
fratermathy:

I’m not sure bout this, my friend who is here to DIDNT and hasn’t gotten a mail from neither VFS nor IRCC, but Counterfoil dropper and status changed to approved

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.