Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1155951 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Bellings: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good Evening please if you are about to start applying for Canada student Permit I mean right from looking for admission to Visa application please send me a dm 08134591968 i am also seeking admission. THANK YOU.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Bellings: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good Evening please if you are about to start applying for Canada student Permit I mean right from looking for admission to Visa application please send me a dm 08134591968 i am also seeking admission. THANK YOU.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Bellings: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bellings:
Good Evening please if you are about to start applying for Canada student Permit I mean right from looking for admission to Visa application please send me a dm i am also seeking admission. THANK YOU.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by 1oak: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello all I did an upfront Medicals three days ago, and I got this text from IOM
“ Dear Applicant. This is to inform you that your health case has been submitted to the embassy.IOM,LAGOS ”
Please do I have to wait for the Medicals to show on my GC key profile or I can forward the Medicals sheet I got from Iom to them. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by olasubomy: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bellings:

its not advisable putting your private number on a public forum. you dont want just anybody reaching out to you pretending to be a genuine applicant. it is much safer sending a private chat to individuals you want to speak or communicate with.

It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ik123: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
I submitted my passport since 3rd Nov and it was received by VFS Lagos on 4th Nov, till today I have not been sent my tracking no or any single email updating me on my passport. I have sent series of email and have called their customer care several time, they keep promising me that they will send me email. till today I have not gotten any tracking no or email that me passport is ready for collection. Though I now have my letter of introduction and counterfoil. Please is there anybody currently having this same challenge? what should I do next guys?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
When did you receive counterfoil and LOI?
ik123:
I submitted my passport since 3rd Nov and it was received by VFS Lagos on 4th Nov, till today I have not been sent my tracking no or any single email updating me on my passport. I have sent series of email and have called their customer care several time, they keep promising me that they will send me email. till today I have not gotten any tracking no or email that me passport is ready for collection. Though I now have my letter of introduction and counterfoil. Please is there anybody currently having this same challenge? what should I do next guys?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by foje: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please I need assistance, I have received the letter to carry out biometrics but have tried calling the vfs number continuously and its always engaged, pls can I visit d vfs Centre @lekki to book an appointment for biometrics?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by eagleeye2: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
eagleeye2:
Please house. I have this nagging question: I have a degree in education and also work with ministry of education. In addition I have a MBA. My concerns are should I apply for a Masters direct in education or should I apply for a PGD bearing in mind that I have a 2.2 in my degree.
I am confused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
You will have to raise a webform and scan the e-medical information sheet given to you to ircc. You can send the webform to Nairobi, Beijing, Accra and Lagos since you are not sure of where your application is being reviewed. For example just google IRCC nairobi webform, you will see the webform. Fill it and upload the scan document.

I also did my medical exam 2days ago at IOM Lagos, where did you do your test?

1oak:
Hello all I did an upfront Medicals three days ago, and I got this text from IOM
“ Dear Applicant. This is to inform you that your health case has been submitted to the embassy.IOM,LAGOS ”
Please do I have to wait for the Medicals to show on my GC key profile or I can forward the Medicals sheet I got from Iom to them. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hassan19:
Hello house, which best way can I deposit 12m into my personal saving account and apply for study visa. I have gotten admission letter already but I don’t know if I can send the money quickly in a week and apply or should I spread the payment within a month then apply?
I already have inflow and outflow of 40m in the past 4 months but my balance is not much.

Thanks.

Hello Hassan19,

You should have done this prior before this time. If the piecemeal you intend to pieces the deposit into becomes higher than the actual amount coming into your account on a regular, it could become a penance for your sin.

It would be better if you have like 3m broken in piecemeal and have like 6m deposited into your account for both tuition and LE then have the rest into Fx deposit that would easily be (matured) liquidified a month to your resumption.

My answer was solely based on your question.

All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
It’s better you book your appointment online, it is easier and faster. Follow this link to do so

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/Account/RegisteredLogin?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+yzShCR5+RPxbigEFl/W14/B2caAAJ+pjEGG2r7ohd6rA==

foje:
Please I need assistance, I have received the letter to carry out biometrics but have tried calling the vfs number continuously and its always engaged, pls can I visit d vfs Centre @lekki to book an appointment for biometrics?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
1oak:
Hi 1oak,

What u av to do now is,

U av to forward the E-medical sheet to IRCC Nairobi Office via Webform & the three CIC Nairobi Immigration email address

Visit the link below on
Sending Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) & Sending the same E-medical sheet via E-mail to Nairobi office (see template of the message body for the Webfrom & Email)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

and note that it can take few days or longer bfor it reflects in ur GC key profile.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
biyilove200:
Hello Gurus & all Nairalanders
Would appreciate your help.

I have just completed my SOP for a second application and require the help Gurus to help proofread it. I intend to submit my application next week. Please!!!!!!
Thank you for your time.
@JustMellow @Frankrobbn1 @Chocs Etc

Hello Biyilove200,

Next week won't be convenient for me. I hope others respond positively. If you're okay with the upper week, then its fine.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Whispering: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thank you Insanity for responding, I had done that earlier. Unfortunately, I found just a list of suggested items to take along but not a list of prohibited food items which is what I need.

Insanity:

Check the Living in Canada thread for more info on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
mankind5050:
I collated this to track the current trend as concerns SP processing. If you notice a mistake or want to add you timeline, copy this, do the addition/correction and Paste.It shall end in Praise!

February
owolabia (paper application since February
Kakokako (Feb 14)

March
Cyndieee
Sirromey

June
Ifelajulo

July
SKEPTA (applied july 16th)
bisolaemilia

September
Elizdee (APPLIED on 11th SEPT WITH PREVIOUS BIOMETRIC)
Adeenzo (APPLIED on SEPT 7th WITH PREVIOUS BIOMETRIC)
1oak has been asked to provide IELTS to process as NSE

Oct applicants
Legacyedition:
MadeMan01 (9th oct with upfront medical)
silvamania (did upfront medical)
Longjonjoe (did upfront medical)
iampaulsmith (oct 19th)
Debbyiiii (oct 28th)
JohnErrin Oct 29th for jan 18th resumption)
mankind5050
kelvine95
OtunbaTee
OBANLABAMIDELE2 (2nd oct)

Nov
Sharonyeah
Time2soar

I collated this to track the current trend as concerns SP processing. If you notice a mistake or want to add you timeline, copy this, do the addition/correction and Paste.It shall end in Praise!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ableka001:
Hey Guys I just got my approval and letter of introduction

I am a paper applicants

Please what’s next

How do we pay for the courier service I reside in Abuja to get my passport back to me
Thank in advance

E be like say na only me still dey await final approval among Paper applicants here. Been finding it difficult logging into my accounts, probably they're working on it. I don check like 20 times today already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Congrats. When did you get BVL?
Ableka001:
Hey Guys I just got my approval and letter of introduction

I am a paper applicants

Please what’s next

How do we pay for the courier service I reside in Abuja to get my passport back to me
Thank in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Big Congratulations to those that already have their passport at hand already. I am not trying to pass a wrong notion here but a piece of advise to the males in the house.

Don't go to Canada and put marriage as the first priority, this may be regrettable on the long run. Face your book. If the love is beyond reality get someone to wake you up immediately.

But if you think the missing rib has been found and your life depends on it, please, follow your heart. Afterall, Love is a beautiful thing and marriage is its product.

All the best to those expecting MER/PPR.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Same here.
Kakokako:

E be like say na only me still dey await final approval among Paper applicants here. Been finding it difficult logging into my accounts, probably they're working on it. I don check like 20 times today already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ableka001:
Yes o I believe

Wait but if a paper applicant get his LOI would he match straight to vfs office to collect our passports or we would still be waiting for another mail..

Hello Ableka001,

If you get the PP dispatch email, you need to use the in-house courier service to get your PP returned to you.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thank you so so much for this. Thanks for the disclaimer too. For those of us that submitted on the 3rd and have been getting our passports skipped while our fellow wonderful applicants get responses, what should we do oh since VFS is saying passport treatment is not by who submits first.
JustMellow:
Big Congratulations to those that already have their passport at hand already. I am not trying to pass a wrong notion here but a piece of advise to the males in the house.

Don't go to Canada and put marriage as the first priority, this may be regrettable on the long run. Face your book. If the love is beyond reality get someone to wake you up immediately.

But if you think the missing rib has been found and your life depends on it, please, follow your heart. Afterall, Love is a beautiful thing and marriage is its product.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Goodbetterbest: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hi there, please before you start class order GCMS note. Your application is since June I believe the note will show some comments at least to know your fate. Good luck

Uzomachukwu:

My situation is similar to yours, though I first lodged my application in the month of June and completed my biometrics on Sept 8, medical on Sept 1. I'm yet to get a response from IRCC: No BVL, No PPR, my medical has not even been updated on GCkey.

My program will start on Jan 3, and classes on the 11th. With the look of things, I will definitely have to begin classes remotely here in Nigeria and then travel later (Feb/March/April, or even after the winter period, I can't be sure for now); after all, the whole of the winter term in my school is generally going to be run remotely even when I finally get to Canada. I know that your situation cannot be exactly the same as mine, still I will earnestly advice you keep your mind open to the option of starting remotely in January, just in case IRCC delays beyond your start date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Whispering: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yes, my daughter's application got approved almost 2 weeks after mine.

Goodbetterbest:
Please I'm still asking.... Those who have been approved that applied with children have theirs been approved too?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
JustMellow:

People wey done marry nko?. Make them leave madam for naija?. Advise ooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Raalsalghul:
@Frankrobbn1
@JustMellow
@NaijaForeigner
@Qudkom
@Anon123
@Lekiboboe

In attaching documents like Deed of Assignments, Contract of Sales and others, is it advisable you upload all pages or just a page (The most important one) that captures what the content of the document is all about?

Hello Raalsalghul,

If you can compress everything into the required 4MB, then there is no harm presenting everything. Otherwise, the survey would suffice.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rootiab:
Good morning ya'll. My tuition for 2 years is 2550 cad, is it advisable I pay all or I just pay 1000

Hello Rootiab,

What's the name of this school?

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Canhopeful: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
robot001:

sorry for the delay, I keep getting an error message any time I try uploading it here. My apologies

It's okay. Thanks for your effort. I still haven't received the form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Esekaris1:
Hello guys, please those for NSE, are we to write IELTS Academic or General training. Some persons are saying it's Academic, some said it's General training. I'm confused ooo. cry

Hello Esekaris1,

Either would suffice. But I would go with General.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by flexerking(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Canhopeful: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dora14:

Send me an email I’d forward

Please, I sent you an email. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kimkalash:
Thank you so so much for this. Thanks for the disclaimer too. For those of us that submitted on the 3rd and have been getting our passports skipped while our fellow wonderful applicants get responses, what should we do oh since VFS is saying passport treatment is not by who submits first.

Hello Kimkalash,

Sorry about the unrest of mind. At this stage, what you need to do is wait and try to have some patience though difficult. You will hear from them soonest.

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.