Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1156327 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Baphil: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello, send to baphilscomestics@gmail.com, let me help you reduce it. Let me know when you have sent it.

Nastan:
Good afternoon all,

Please I need someone that can help me compress my documents to 4MB. I'm stucked at 6.4mb (Client) and 8mb (Proof of financial support) respectively. PrimoPDF couldn't work well on my laptop and I have gotten to limit of ILovepdf.

Please who volunteer to assist me?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Hassan19: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anon123:

If you have your 1yr tuition plus 1yr $10,000cad in your account, you dont need a co-sponsor

Thank you. Is it advisable to pay the tuition fee before applying for a study permit or leave the tuition fee money and the $10000cad in my bank acct statement then apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Beamer007: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nastan:
Good afternoon all,

Please I need someone that can help me compress my documents to 4MB. I'm stucked at 6.4mb (Client) and 8mb (Proof of financial support) respectively. PrimoPDF couldn't work well on my laptop and I have gotten to limit of ILovepdf.

https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf
It is free

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Samsn456: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need help anyone who can answer this question please help a brother out�

So I got admitted to memorial university and I started online classes in September. I applied for study permit in June and till today I have not gotten a response, my page is telling me that they are still processing my application. I want to know whether anyone here have received the permit and what should I do?

My mother is a business woman but she can not read so she is thinking that I have done something with the fees she gave me to pay, I am very confused right now and I need help please �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello,

Paying your tuition is good. As it assures the visa officer that the money is available, but it does not guarantee that you’ll get the visa. Therefore, you should find out from your school what the refund policy for tuition is, in the case of a visa refusal. Once you find that out and the policy guarantees full refund, you can pay the tuition and attach the receipt to your visa application.

All the best
Hassan19:

Thank you. Is it advisable to pay the tuition fee before applying for a study permit or leave the tuition fee money and the $10000cad in my bank acct statement then apply?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blavkmaann:

They won’t check it in the cabin, so I’ll use it hand luggage, with maybe 30 tubers of yam, I just hope the plane will be big enough! I like cow meat sef, so I want to apply for Express entry for my cow so we can go together

I’m storming the city of Montreal real Big!

Naso!
Big ups man!

Abeg, you get extra bag wey I fit enter?
I no dey make noise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Samsn456:
Good day everyone, please I need help anyone who can answer this question please help a brother out�

So I got admitted to memorial university and I started online classes in September. I applied for study permit in June and till today I have not gotten a response, my page is telling me that they are still processing my application. I want to know whether anyone here have received the permit and what should I do?

My mother is a business woman but she can not read so she is thinking that I have done something with the fees she gave me to pay, I am very confused right now and I need help please �

Best thing to do is to request for your GCMS notes, they should give you insight about what's happening.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello,

You should order your gcms notes. It will show you what’s happening with your application. Just google “gcms notes sites Canada” you can choose any of them and apply. It costs 20 cad and can take up to 35 days to be sent to you.

Best wishes
Samsn456:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kelvine95: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Samsn456:

Apply for your GCMS notes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rootiab: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good day all. If I have my English proficiency letter, do I still need to write ielts?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rootiab:
Good day all. If I have my English proficiency letter, do I still need to write ielts?
For NSE, yes, you need IELTS. For normal Application, depends on the school requirements, most waive English proficiency for Nigerian applicants, some request that letter, very few Request for IELTS.

You choose which route to opt for
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rootiab:

If you've been sent a request letter by IRCC and it has it as a prerequisite, then you will need it. Otherwise, I don't think so except your school particularly asks for it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pereria: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please can i send you a private message ?
NairaLuck:

Guuuyyyyyyy !!! grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jenireva1: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello house, Please is it possible to log my agent out of my account? He hasn’t been taking my calls or replying my messages and have been notified to check my application status. He alone has the login information. I have my application number and he used my email address to create the account. Anyway i create a new gckey username/password?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rootiab: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good evening all.

Is it compulsory I upload a picture of me and my dad since he's my sponsor. But I also dont have any pics of me and him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Samsn456: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank you.
Uriel12:

Best thing to do is to request for your GCMS notes, they should give you insight about what's happening.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by amzzykeks(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Samsn456: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank you. Please do you think they will accept my application?
Chocs:
Hemlo,

You should order your gcms notes. It will show you what’s happening with your application. Just google “gcms notes sites Canada” you can choose any of them and apply. It costs 20 cad and can take up to 35 days to be sent to you.

Best wishes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by flexerking(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rootiab:
Good evening all.

Is it compulsory I upload a picture of me and my dad since he's my sponsor. But I also dont have any pics of me and him

No, it's not compulsory.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jenireva1:
Hello house, Please is it possible to log my agent out of my account? He hasn’t been taking my calls or replying my messages and have been notified to check my application status. He alone has the login information. I have my application number and he used my email address to create the account. Anyway i create a new gckey username/password?

You'd have to by all means get your username and password details from your agent. That's the only way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Hassan19: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chocs:
Hello,

Paying your tuition is good. As it assures the visa officer that the money is available, but it does not guarantee that you’ll get the visa. Therefore, you should find out from your school what the refund policy for tuition is, in the case of a visa refusal. Once you find that out and the policy guarantees full refund, you can pay the tuition and attach the receipt to your visa application.

Thank you so much.

God bless

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Carolv: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ennyboy12:
Hello.
Please can a 2.2 (cgpa3.4) apply for masters in Canada?

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by olabisi6438(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
hello house!. Greetings. Can i book for an upfront medical (oct 16 applicant) and i haven't heard anything yet. Not even biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rootiab: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jenireva1:
mehn you need to get your details from your agent ooo. Unless you can do forgot password and it would redirect you to your mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ennyboy12(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Carolv:

Yes

Please which school do you know that do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ennyboy12:
Hello.
Please can a 2.2 (cgpa3.4) apply for masters in Canada?

A PGD pls... If you apply for a masters, you might be wasting application fee money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
olabisi6438:
hello house!. Greetings. Can i book for an upfront medical (oct 16 applicant) and i haven't heard anything yet. Not even biometrics

Wait, you applied 16th October and still havent done biometrics till date?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jenireva1:

An agent has no right to still have your log in details after you have paid him or her. Pls demand your log in details in person not over the phone. He will try and sell a lie to you eg, your log in details is same as every other client he has.. Thats a lie pls. So pls dont believe a thing he says

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Quick one.. Please I wish to ask, can a diploma graduate apply for a PGD program and admission is guaranteed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by recxa: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
olabisi6438:

This seems weird to me if you haven't gotten the biometrics request letter. I applied the same day(october 15 In Canada (7pm)/October 16 in Nigeria (3am)) and I received the biometrics request letter that day. And yes, you can book for an upfront medical after submission (I did the same thing). You'll be given an e-medical slip after to upload.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nastan:
Good afternoon all,

try pdf2go.com or pdf24.org

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.