Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1164512 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2020
LOI- Letter of Introduction
BVL - Biometric Validity Letter
Babyboy2020:
whats LOI AND BVL CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Please I want to go to the bank this morning, Do I need to tell them to print statement of account from months back or just this month is fine. Or can I just request a letter from them showing my account balance?
Please this is URGENT!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Popoolam:
To anyone that wants to give up, I am begging you not to. Believe me, I can understand the mental torture these applications can give someone.

I am so thankful, I just received my PPR. It feels like I am just breathing well for the first time in months.

I also received the NSE letter, but I submitted only the my Bank statement certificate. In the case of the IELTS, I forwarded them a letter explaining how it was not possible for me to do the exam and get a result before the timeline and attached a waiver letter/mail from my DLI. Please note that this was just my case and I’m not declaring it as Avenue to bypass the IELTS requirement but it is an option in an extreme case.

I got my upfront medical uploaded in a few days by bombarding any and all international IRCC mails I could find. I did this as well as the option of waiting for them to pick my web forms

I want to thank you all for the relevant information. God bless you

Now, onto the passport submission phase.
I would really appreciate any and all information I can get on this. The only thing I know at this point is avoid Lagos vfs.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Someone or two on this group (not sure about Obanidavid but Frater..) didn't get the Covid test and flew Ethiopian to Toronto/Montreal.

Kakokako:
Please to those that used Ethiopian airlines recently, was Covid-19 test requested at the Airport by the airline officials?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by starkyniichan(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Kakokako:
Please to those that used Ethiopian airlines recently, was Covid-19 test requested at the Airport by the airline officials?

Nah ... You don't need one

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Akannitommy:
Someone or two on this group (not sure about Obanidavid but Frater..) didn't get the Covid test and flew Ethiopian to Toronto/Montreal.

Thank you sir, okan mi bale
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2020
starkyniichan:

Nah ... You don't need one

It's calming
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2020
If you got the NSE letter and your bank is not list on their web portal...call their customer support line +234 818 876 2271 ... maybe when everyone keeps disturbing them . They will update their portal on time ... I’m tired of waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mastmony: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Good morning house

I submitted my online application December 2nd...did biometrics December 8..but I havent heard anything from IRCC ever since then.

I'm thinking of doing upfront Medical. Please how do I go about it?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anamekele: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Please who have idea about the charges that CIBC bank charge for tuition fees
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2020
mastmony:
Good morning house

I submitted my online application December 2nd...did biometrics December 8..but I havent heard anything from IRCC ever since then.

You are a fresher and December baby I guess its October /November
applicants that are getting responses now na to take chill pill now ooo but your case might be different Sha you might get response faster if you want to book for upfront medicals you can send mail to Q-Life or IOM Ikeja to book against January and would advise to do that ASAP as appointment are getting filled up fast cuz yiu have to book ahead to get a date.Hope this helps
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Anamekele:
Please who have idea about the charges that CIBC bank charge for tuition fees
please go to their website, look for your school, and input your payment, you would see the CIBC charges as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sleekigboguy: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Hi,

To contact VFS, make use of the content in the link below and keep trying till you get across to them
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/692#97051549

Okay thank you very much

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anamekele: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2020
adeenzo:

please go to their website, look for your school, and input your payment, you would see the CIBC charges as well.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bisolaemilia(f): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Big Congratulations! Please can you share all the email addresses you sent your upfront medical result to?

Popoolam:
To anyone that wants to give up, I am begging you not to. Believe me, I can understand the mental torture these applications can give someone.

I am so thankful, I just received my PPR. It feels like I am just breathing well for the first time in months.

I also received the NSE letter, but I submitted only the my Bank statement certificate. In the case of the IELTS, I forwarded them a letter explaining how it was not possible for me to do the exam and get a result before the timeline and attached a waiver letter/mail from my DLI. Please note that this was just my case and I’m not declaring it as Avenue to bypass the IELTS requirement but it is an option in an extreme case.

I got my upfront medical uploaded in a few days by bombarding any and all international IRCC mails I could find. I did this as well as the option of waiting for them to pick my web forms

I would really appreciate any and all information I can get on this. The only thing I know at this point is avoid Lagos vfs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2020
October applicant are here o...my father my father we are ready for the good news cool grin
OtunbaTee:

Oh great, 3rd n 4th are getting replies

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Hassan19: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
AyoitsMub:
Good thing you have your phone business registered. Are the funds in the account used for the phone business (Non-lump sum deposit)? If Yes, you can use that as your 'company' account. Attach SOA, CAC, tax clearance (If available), screenshots of your business page and maybe some business receipts. Just my opinion, Ire o!

The funds are in my personal account, I haven't opened a business account yet. Can I use my personal account too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Please I want to go to the bank this morning, Do I need to tell them to print statement of account from months back or just this month is fine. Or can I just request a letter from them showing my account balance?
Please this is URGENT!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Hassan19: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
awys:

You are a fresher and December baby I guess its October /November
applicants that are getting responses now na to take chill pill now ooo but your case might be different Sha you might get response faster if you want to book for upfront medicals you can send mail to Q-Life or IOM Ikeja to book against January and would advise to do that ASAP as appointment are getting filled up fast cuz yiu have to book ahead to get a date.Hope this helps

Can the upfront medicals be done even before been asked for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
mastmony:
Good morning house

The Content in the link below has already answered your question regarding doing an UPFRONT MEDICAL

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/630#96679974
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bidemialade43: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Good morning people of God,
Alot of questions have been roaming through my mind

My mum is my sponsor,As at now she’s having 6m( before paying the tuition fee )closing balance Which I’m thinking of adding at least 5 or 6m just to show them sufficient fund...
I’m working presently earning 55k
Going for MSc
My questions are stated below.....
Do I need to submit my own personal statement of account or just my mum’s SOA when submitting my application....
Abi both SOA
As at now my balance is Ike 500k
Do I need to edit my income to like #200 or #300k per month....
The 10kCAD you guys are talking about, which account should it be... my Acct or Sponsor’s acct...
Also, when submitting reference letter, will approved Study leave letter be sufficient or combined with my Employment letter
Will really appreciate your contribution on this...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by topacs: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Just be clear with the word edit do u mean to forge figures?

bidemialade43:
Good morning people of God,
Alot of questions have been roaming through my mind

My mum is my sponsor,As at now she’s having 6m( before paying the tuition fee )closing balance Which I’m thinking of adding at least 5 or 6m just to show them sufficient fund...
I’m working presently earning 55k
Going for MSc
My questions are stated below.....
Do I need to submit my own personal statement of account or just my mum’s SOA when submitting my application....
Abi both SOA
As at now my balance is Ike 500k
Do I need to edit my income to like #200 or #300k per month....
The 10kCAD you guys are talking about, which account should it be... my Acct or Sponsor’s acct...
Also, when submitting reference letter, will approved Study leave letter be sufficient or combined with my Employment letter
Will really appreciate your contribution on this...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bidemialade43: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
topacs:
Just be clear with the word edit do u mean to forge figures?

Just thinking oh....
Can my personal income affect anything?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
...............................has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre,Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos on 12/15/2020 9:28:08 AM.

There is no UPS tracking number yet and their phone number has been busy since 9:00am. I have already shot them 3 emails before I saw this notification.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sunpatricia: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Good day everyone,
Please i have a quick question .... i have friend who is applying for a study permit along with their children.
Are the children also required to get a letter of admission? the children are 11,8 and ^.
Also what does she pick for the children - "Visitor - All other types" or "Study more than 6months"?

Many thanks for your swift response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ikechuqu: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
evergold:

You can set the currency you want it to display at.

Go to profile - > Payments and Payout - > Currency and select your currency of choice

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sunpatricia: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Good day everyone,
Please I have a quick question .... i have friend who is applying for a study permit along with their children.
Are the children also required to get a letter of admission? the children are 11,8 and 6.
Also what does she pick for the children - "Visitor - All other types" or "Study more than 6months"?

Many thanks for your swift response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Popoolam:

where did you forward the letter to ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Popoolam: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2020
bisolaemilia:
Big Congratulations! Please can you share all the email addresses you sent your upfront medical result to?

Pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
Abuja@international.go.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2020
evergold:

You can set the currency you want it to display at.

Go to profile - > Payments and Payout - > Currency and select your currency of choice
Please I tracked my package using UPS waybill no and its saying hold up for package requested.
And the funny part is that I never requested for such. And I got my tracking on Friday.
What's going on?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Hassan19:

Can the upfront medicals be done even before been asked for it?
Yes that's why it is an upfront medical yiu can do it and scan the E medical sheet they will give you to the email addresses they pasted on this platform and also raise a webform and attach the e-medical sheet to all the IRCC

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58