Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Is My Guy Mad At Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Guy Mad At Me? (2559 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Guy Mad At Me? by younghartz(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Yesterday was my Guy's girlfriend birthday so, he called me lets hangout with her and I accepted � cus my guy love this girl so much and he doesn't cheat on her (I can vouch for him) we went to Choice's at Azikiwe road by 18:43. We couldn't stay long due to the lockdown, we walked down to FMC so we all could enter keke, she lives 5mins drive from FMC, it was easy for her to see keke then I told my guy lets go to my place because it's boring at home, he agreed! 1hour we are still at FMC cus no bus nor keke (I regret not coming out with my car) reasons why I didn't come out with my car was cus of numerous check points and SARS (the virus hasn't killed anyone in my state but the forces has killed up to six people).
Then, I remembered that I gave her my phone to put inside her bag cus of SARS.
We entered keke to her place so we could pick up my phone, we called her earlier to let her know we are coming but she didn't pick, although she already called us to let us know she's home.
When we got there, we could hear voices from her apartment, my guy was furious already and I knew something was wrong but I kept my cool. He opened the net forcefully and the door wasn't closed. we saw bae with another Bobo on bed naked shocked I never knew when I said mad o! ( she was with my guy all through the day before we went out o)
My guy was heartbroken! He just turned around, I just asked bae pls my phone, bae said chai, Jesus! Hart you've killed me undecided bae how is it my fault na Then I looked at the ground bae and Bobo just ate what my guy bought for her, both of them even drank the wine he purchased for her, bae gave me my phone and I left.
My guy was crying like a baby inside keke (it's rare, I've never seen a man cry over a lady before)
Funny enough when we got to FMC, we saw bus immediately, why didn't we see bus the first time we stood there over an hour undecided
My guy refused talking to me since morning sad
Is it my fault?
Is my guy mad at me? cry

8 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Coborona: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
If you ask me na who I go ask? grin grin
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by samso247(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Inside life, this one mad oo, ur guy can never b mad at u, instead he should be thanking u, if not for u, he wouldn't have known his so called gf is a LovePeddler. God bless you guy. U re a real friend

7 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by IceLip: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2020
e be lyk say ya guy dea never date girl b4 or He never see something lyk "After God, Fear Woman b4 Devil" ne ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Coborona:
If you ask me na who I go ask? grin grin

how can I prove myself , say it now? I'm seriously disturbed by your accusation
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Coborona: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Imustsurvive:

how can I prove myself , say it now?

I didn't see your mail
I won't be the one to tell you how, just provide me with enough benefit of doubt
If you can't, let the matter rest
You always pop up whenever or wherever the other moniker you claim not to be pops up
I'm not interested in that again
If you want to keep following me around and insulting me
Be my guest
My offer is still up though, send your aza
Good morning cool
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by younghartz(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
samso247:
Inside life, this one mad oo, ur guy can never b mad at u, instead he should be thanking u, if not for u, he wouldn't have known his so called gf is a LovePeddler. God bless you guy. U re a real friend
the only word he said was some things are better left unseen
I feel so bad for em
I feel terrible to forget my phone with her

2 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Easybela(f): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
You didn't give us the title of your story

3 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Coborona:

I didn't see your mail
I won't be the one to tell you how, just provide me with enough benefit of doubt
If you can't, let the matter rest
You always pop up whenever or wherever the other moniker you claim not to be pops up
I'm not interested in that again
If you want to keep following me around and insulting me
Be my guest
My offer is still up though, send your aza
Good morning cool

I always pop there because I'm following him just like I'm following you, and because you said I'm him . your points are baseless.
you don't listening to people.
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by mystery22: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
angry,Only if simps will learn
never except faithfulness from women and never invest on them, women can never be satisfied,instead make them invest more on you...
If I catch any of my girls cheating,I don't even stress myself

1 Like

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by younghartz(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2020
mystery22:
angry,Only if simps will learn
never except faithfulness from women and never invest on them, women can never be satisfied,instead make them invest more on you...
If I catch any of my girls cheating,I don't even stress myself
No be everybody strong emotionally

5 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by bestabigaelever(f): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2020
This is deep shocked
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
You help your mugu friend to give himself brain.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Oluromantic: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Easybela:
You didn't give us the title of your story
Lol your pic is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Crazychris: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
You no do bad na
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Allsingles: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
younghartz:
Yesterday was my Guy's girlfriend birthday so, he called me lets hangout with her and I accepted � cus my guy love this girl so much and he doesn't cheat on her (I can vouch for him) we went to Choice's at Azikiwe road by 18:43. We couldn't stay long due to the lockdown, we walked down to FMC so we all could enter keke, she lives 5mins drive from FMC, it was easy for her to see keke then I told my guy lets go to my place because it's boring at home, he agreed! 1hour we are still at FMC cus no bus nor keke (I regret not coming out with my car) reasons why I didn't come out with my car was cus of numerous check points and SARS (the virus hasn't killed anyone in my state but the forces has killed up to six people).
We entered keke to her place so we could pick up my phone, we called her earlier to let her know we are coming but she didn't pick, although she already called us to let us know she's home.
When we got there, we could hear voices from her apartment, my guy was furious already and I knew something was wrong but I kept my cool. He opened the net forcefully and the door wasn't closed. we saw bae with another Bobo on bed naked shocked I never knew when I said mad o! ( she was with my guy all through the day before we went out o)
My guy was heartbroken! He just turned around, I just asked bae pls my phone, bae said chai, Jesus! Hart you've killed me undecided bae how is it my fault na Then I looked at the ground bae and Bobo just ate what my guy bought for her, both of them even drank the wine he purchased for her, bae gave me my phone and I left.
My guy was crying like a baby inside keke (it's rare, I've never seen a man cry over a lady before)
Funny enough when we got to FMC, we saw bus immediately, why didn't we see bus the first time we stood there over an hour undecided
Is it my fault?
Is my guy mad at me? cry

Your guy is thinking maybe you set his girlfriend up.
Or he is afraid of you that through you the hidden things have been discovered
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Quietly(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Imustsurvive:

I always pop there because I'm following him just like I'm following you, and because you said I'm him . your points are baseless.
you don't listening to people.
what hav you done,,you quote me with my acc asap and telling me this again...you hav ruins this opportunity for me jo
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Quietly:

what hav you done,,you quote me with my acc asap and telling me this again...you hav ruins this opportunity for me jo

at this point, I don't care whose ox is gore! I'm yet to receive 1naira here, you all blackmailed me simply because my moniker is new, I already said I can beg with my real moniker because its a shameful thing as everyone knows me here.

yet coborona / roseb1 accused me of being a thief , Mr Man get out of my mention
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by tunize(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Your guy suppose buy u wine if not e for nor cash the useless girl. For the delay in getting a bus its called "some delay is a blessing in disguise" for those niggas wen dey shout trust upandan or i know by girl she is this bla bla bla i sorry ooh becos na who dem catch be THIEF
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Quietly(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Imustsurvive:

at this point, I don't care whose ox is gore! I'm yet to receive 1naira here, you all blackmailed me simply because my moniker is new, I already said I can beg with my real moniker because its a shameful thing as everyone knows me here.

yet coborona / roseb1 accused me of being a thief , Mr Man get out of my mention
such is life...i try my best to get u out of d mes...now imagine you saying i blackmail you again, i am one month old too,,guy you suprise me...imagine u utter this words to me again,me,me...
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Quietly:

such is life...i try my best to get u out of d mes...now imagine you saying i blackmail you again, i am one month old too,,guy you suprise me...imagine u utter this words to me again,me,me...

if they say I was you, can't you tell them I'm not? but instead you feel less concerned because you know your way around and you expected me to be happy with you

anyway, I will unquote your account info
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by finalboss(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided black man, if you catch the virus now you go they blame government. Lockdown they you still dy move around.
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Quietly:

I don remove your acc info. sorry
e dey pain person
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Quietly(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Imustsurvive:

if they say I was you, can't you tell them I'm not? but instead you feel less concerned because you know your way around and you expected me to be happy with you
sorry..you forget that i even swear for your matter..just because i hav been exposed now you too are after me, seriously am not beggging for a leaving, all my begging post is btween this lockdown...but time shall tell
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2020
You did well bro. Just be there for him. He needs you not to do anything foolish.
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by younghartz(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Allsingles:

Your guy is thinking maybe you set his girlfriend up.
Or he is afraid of you that through you the hidden things have been discovered
How will he think I'd do that to him undecided
Maybe he feels bad that I found out the truth with him

3 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Quietly:

sorry..you forget that i even swear for your matter..just because i hav been exposed now you too are after me, seriously am not beggging for a leaving, all my begging post is btween this lockdown...but time shall tell

I'm not after you, sorry abeg no vex
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Op, your friend knows that it isn't your Fault....right now he is heartbroken and in Pain and he just needs something/someone to vent his anger on , when he comes back to his senses he will come around......i Guess your guy hasn't taken the red Pill yet, for him to know that the average Naija girl isn't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Lamanii22(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
younghartz:
Is it my fault?
Is my guy mad at me? cry

Awwwwn this is so touching.... He is not mad at you... He is just mad at what happened, he is replaying the scenario in his head... In fact you saved him...

2 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op Your in Umuahia, i guess...
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by joceey(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=younghartz post=88902864]
How will he think I'd do that to him undecided
Maybe he feels bad that I found out the truth with him [/quote

Guy follow my advice just don't call that your friend for now , when he is through crying he will remember you. But be ready the foolish girlfriend will want to get back to the guy through you no give her attention at all just lock up.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Boydehot: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fear women

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Hurts / Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend / You all need to see this (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.