Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is My Guy Mad At Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Guy Mad At Me? (2560 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by younghartz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Irrationalpaul:
Op Your in Umuahia, i guess...
That's correct
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by CrazyCrane: 2:01am On May 28, 2020
I feel for him.
when we ladies want to baptize the name for fornication, we call it bestie.
BTW I'm glad he saw the truth.
op your guy isn't mad at you, he's just heart broken most men ain't strong emotionally.
pls keep in touch with your friend so he won't do anything stupid.

1 Like

Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:02am On May 28, 2020
One of the things I don't want to experience in my life
Re: Is My Guy Mad At Me? by ehinmowo: 3:17am On May 28, 2020
younghartz:
Yesterday was my Guy's girlfriend birthday so, he called me lets hangout with her and I accepted � cus my guy love this girl so much and he doesn't cheat on her (I can vouch for him) we went to Choice's at Azikiwe road by 18:43. We couldn't stay long due to the lockdown, we walked down to FMC so we all could enter keke, she lives 5mins drive from FMC, it was easy for her to see keke then I told my guy lets go to my place because it's boring at home, he agreed! 1hour we are still at FMC cus no bus nor keke (I regret not coming out with my car) reasons why I didn't come out with my car was cus of numerous check points and SARS (the virus hasn't killed anyone in my state but the forces has killed up to six people).
Then, I remembered that I gave her my phone to put inside her bag cus of SARS.
We entered keke to her place so we could pick up my phone, we called her earlier to let her know we are coming but she didn't pick, although she already called us to let us know she's home.
When we got there, we could hear voices from her apartment, my guy was furious already and I knew something was wrong but I kept my cool. He opened the net forcefully and the door wasn't closed. we saw bae with another Bobo on bed naked shocked I never knew when I said mad o! ( she was with my guy all through the day before we went out o)
My guy was heartbroken! He just turned around, I just asked bae pls my phone, bae said chai, Jesus! Hart you've killed me undecided bae how is it my fault na Then I looked at the ground bae and Bobo just ate what my guy bought for her, both of them even drank the wine he purchased for her, bae gave me my phone and I left.
My guy was crying like a baby inside keke (it's rare, I've never seen a man cry over a lady before)
Funny enough when we got to FMC, we saw bus immediately, why didn't we see bus the first time we stood there over an hour undecided
My guy refused talking to me since morning sad
Is it my fault?
Is my guy mad at me? cry

Just carry the nigga go one joint to drink. After a couple of bottles, conversation go flow Wella. I fear who no fear women oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! / Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina / How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.