Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96057 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Legendguru: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good for u
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by TruthinAction: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Microwhy:

Olodo..
Don't go and further your research and be saying no salvation in one religion bla bla.

That’s the truth. Jesus is the only way and he proved it by his matchless miracles and resurrection from the dead. What other proof do you want. All other religious leaders are death but Jesus is Alive forever more.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Skimpledawg(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:
Adunni Ade?

I don't know her oh

Was she part of the hostages in Money heist?
Lol. Maduman

grin
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
There is no other way to heaven except through Islam.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
nengibo:

Lol,name another Nigerian tribe divided almost equally by religion and what will I benefit, to deny my tribe because of heistman on the internet
what do you mean by divided Almost equally?.. truth is whether u b Christian ,a Muslim or u be herbalist sef and your way is pure...yoruba's don't care,dey don't discriminate ..even almost if not every Yoruba family get Muslim or Christian in it... But it's u Igbos trying so hard to create the division where there's non cos of envy..na una get Osu , na una get original Igbo ,fake Igbo grin..abeg make una go organize ur home and stop dragging yoruba's to ur affairs and make una try stay fr ur East sef lipsrsealed
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
We are together and with mutual feelings. Now i know real peace.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by tunnyl(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
stevenosa:

Now you know, what deference does it make to you?

Well. Since you asked me. Its like something you Didnt care about its existence and when you discover it exists you are marvelled and then move on with your life
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by osmobil5(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
She was never a Christian.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Metalsmith(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Welcome to Islam the religion of real peace of mind and true worship of only one God Allah. Please always try to live up to your faith. May Allah help you through your life journey and make you a true Muslim amin.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Empiree: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

And Apostle Suleiman asked Federal Government to grant them permission to visit those places for healing.......

What is your take on it?.....

I know religiously you are correct in all you say but can you see how sarcastic you sounded....
If you can't boast about a living God, how do you boast about a dead one?
only a senseless govt would listen to Sule. Most of your pastors are undiagnosed mentally ill. If he wants to pray for covid19 patients he could do so from comfort of his home without public stunt. Even your Bible says you should not show off when you fast (Matthew 6:16-18) talkless of fake Miracles. If he wants to pray he should do so in comfort of his home. If he's granted and gets infected he will sue govt for millions.

By forcefully converting people with violence and full Jihad?...

Be guided pls....
show us one person in your family forcefully converted to Islam?

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by kiddapunk: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Your half brothers not your step brothers dummy!
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by opeaskey(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maybe she don start to dey date on Rich Alhaji.They just can't be trusted.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Empiree: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
NigPatriot:

So Islam doesn't believe in miracles?
which miracles?. You mean all those miracles your pastors deceived you with?. If you go to church because miracles, them read your Bible

Matthew 7:20 -23

Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' And I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Do you see that?. Anytime you hear pastors say "In Jesus name we pray. In Jesus name I command evil spirit" you should know that you have entered one chance. Run for your life.

You're Bible also says (International Standard Version)

"And in his name unbelievers will hope".

◄ Matthew 12:21 ►

Which means you are keferi if you hope in Jesus. As for Islam, it's miracle is Noble Qur'an. Stop chasing miracles up and down. Since you have been in christianity what have you gained?. Nothing, but you are still chasing miracles?. Receive sense please. Stop going to church. If by miracles is the train you go to church, it is better to be alawo because they preform Miracles far more better than fake Miracles by pastors.

What you don't understand is miracles are not evidence of truth. Disbelievers perform Miracles.

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nharncygrace(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

Catholic pray to mother of Jesus, they tagged her mother of God,

This is how it happens, God the creator turned himself to god the son inform of human being and offer himself to his own creature to be punished and disgracefully stripped unclad and nailed on the cross and was disappointed on the cross, crying to whom 'oh father why have you forsaken me'.

This is crazy, doctrine of Trinity was enshrined into christainity by roman Catholic to pacify their triune god as a way not to abandon their old religion, and convert the birth of their gods to Christmas..

Where the Bible was Jesus born on Christmas day.

Mary is just a mere human being like me and you,she was just a channel in which Jesus came in through the Holy Spirit into the world...Jesus Christ came into this world for a mission which is to die for our sins and that mission has to be fulfilled
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Abujaexpress: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
That Alhaji must given you doese of "stuffs"
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who cares?

I remain my Agnostic self till the end!!!
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by snowblaq(f): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

I thought I was the only one thinking what that meant
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
iceboy4752:

Suicide squad because it's not your religion. Go and sit down abeg. Your moniker shows you're a stupid misogynist anyway. I wonder which jungle your mother was hunted from.

Must you insult his mother
Did he mention your mother

Is there any atom of peace in what you replied as claimed by your religion
Are you any better from him?

Hes opinion, his words
Your opinion, your words

Remember your quote and reply just described how peaceful islam is
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by OkoAnike(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
wittyt98:
Eyah! Congrats to her

but whether u choose Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jew, Orisha or amadioha. Religion will always be what it is.
(Opium of the people)

Very very true brother, I tot I'm the only one on that page...
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by hadjboy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
So Mr dammn niggarr, u r a Muslim �
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah
(I agree that there is no other God but Allah And prophet Muhammad is the messanger and the seal of the prophet)

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Empiree: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

And Apostle Suleiman asked Federal Government to grant them permission to visit those places for healing.......

What is your take on it?.....

I know religiously you are correct in all you say but can you see how sarcastic you sounded....
If you can't boast about a living God, how do you boast about a dead one?

By forcefully converting people with violence and full Jihad?...

Be guided pls....

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Empiree:
only a senseless govt would listen to Sule. Most of your pastors are undiagnosed mentally ill. If he wants to pray for covid19 patients he could do so from comfort of his home without public stunt. Even your Bible says you should not show off when you fast (Matthew 6:16-18) talkless of fake Miracles. If he wants to pray he should do so in comfort of his home. If he's granted and gets infected he will sue govt for millions.

show us one person in your family forcefully converted to Islam?

I was thinking you are a core Muslim from the North not knowing you are an Almajiri fake Muslim from South West.....

The Christian Chibok girl your Imam in the forest (Shakau) allahkuna phb....kidnapped and converted to Islam as the will of Allah said.....

Have you found her?
Or does Quran teach about rape abuse ...
Or the Kaduna Christian woman that was beheaded in Kaduna by your fellow peaceful Muslims....

Oga am not in the mood of your ignorance now....
Face your front ,...YOU ARE NOT a RECOGNIZED MUSLIM but a SLAVE Muslim to the Northern Caliphate...

Spit on your Ignorance
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by fauda49(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
angelfallz:

Her mother is a fake christian

I dont think so. Maybe her mum is not the hypocrite type. Tying scarf with long shapeless skirts looking forlorn and wasted to show she is a true christian.

God is a spirit and those who serve him worship him in truth and in spirit.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by angelfallz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
fauda49:

I dont think so. Maybe her mum is not the hypocrite type. Tying scarf with long shapeless skirts looking forlorn and wasted to show she is a true christian.

God is a spirit and those who serve him worship him in truth and in spirit.
Guy why are you like this? Please read why i said that her mother is a fake Christian.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Yusuf02: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adunni Ade welcome to Islam the religion of peace may u never regret in your life !!
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by 1Dray(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

Is that even a thing or something you just created

Any genuine Christian knows there's something called "a nominal Christian", which means a so-called Christian, church bench warmer or a mere church goer.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by blackfase(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Welcome back to the religion of pisssss. Oh and good fucking riddance...
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

Lies debunk, prophet Muhammad may the peace of Allah be upon him is unlettered, that is he can neither read nor write, the first revelation he received when angel Gabriel appears to him is read, the prophet said I can't read, angel Gabriel said read,read, read in the name of thy Lord who teaches men how to use pen and who created men from a cloth of blood,

. Surah Al-Alaq (The Clot)
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),

2. Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).

3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,

4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],

5. Has taught man that which he knew not.

6. Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.).

7. Because he considers himself self-sufficient.

8. Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.

Quran was revealed in its original form, unlike the new testament that was written long after Jesus has left, Paul and his servants Luke and Mark who contributed 80percent to the new testament never set their eyes on Jesus when he was alive admitted they gathered the information from eyewitnesses, today you have different of version of the Bible, King James version, revised standard version, etc.. Mr researcher I guess you should go and research more on the different versions of the Bible and compare their alteration, when you finish that you can further your research on Islam.

Are you for real?
Is the best you are can come up with?
There is no information here that you passed.

Are Muslims these days without adequate knowledge again?
Let's respond to this trash you wrote up there. We will start from the bottom of your post first and starting treating what you wrote. You talked about the different versions of the Bible and alteration. Let's see if you will apply same standard to the qur'an.

You posted this Surah Al-Alaq (The Clot) which is qur'an 96:1-19. Everyone what he quoted here is the MUHSIN KHAN Translation of the qur'an. Now, let's see if other Translations of the qur'an read the same thing Word for Word exactly like this MUHSIN KHAN Translation or if there is addition in other Translations of the qur'an. Let's take

4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],

6. Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.).

Hahahaha! These Muslims are Clowns. This is going to be funny. They always debunk themselves without knowing it.

Ayah 1:
DR. GHALI
Read: In the Name of your Lord Who created,

YUSUF ALI
Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

First, in your own words, you said, "prophet Muhammad may the peace of Allah be upon him is unlettered, that is he can neither read nor write"

Haha! If Muhammad could not read and write in Arabic. Don't forget it's like today where there are several Nigerians especially in the villages who are illiterate in writing and reading English language but who are literate in writing and reading in Yoruba language. In Muhammad's time. The people who were regarded as the literates or learned were the People: Jews and Christians of the Book/Scriptures (Bible: Torah&Injeel: Hebrew&Greek Scriptures) because they had the books before Islam(Arabs) so while the Arabs were illiterates in Hebrew for instance. Don't forget Muhammad was a Sales boy for the 40 year old Christian lady, Khadijah whom he later married when he was 25years old. Muslims, if he could not read and write in Arabic then how was he able to record the Sales as a Sales boy for Khadijah?
It never meant that they were illiterates in the reading and writing of their language: Arabic. How do we know?

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ سُهَيْلٍ، قَالَ كَانَ أَبُو صَالِحٍ يَأْمُرُنَا إِذَا أَرَادَ أَحَدُنَا أَنْ يَنَامَ أَنْ يَضْطَجِعَ عَلَى شِقِّهِ الأَيْمَنِ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏

‏ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَرَبَّ الأَرْضِ وَرَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ رَبَّنَا وَرَبَّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ فَالِقَ الْحَبِّ وَالنَّوَى وَمُنْزِلَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ وَالْفُرْقَانِ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ أَنْتَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهِ اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَوَّلُ فَلَيْسَ قَبْلَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الآخِرُ فَلَيْسَ بَعْدَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فَلَيْسَ فَوْقَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الْبَاطِنُ فَلَيْسَ دُونَكَ شَىْءٌ اقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنَ وَأَغْنِنَا مِنَ الْفَقْرِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ وَكَانَ يَرْوِي ذَلِكَ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم
Suhail reported that Abu Salih used to command us (in these words):

When any one of you intends to go to sleep, he should lie on the bed on his right side and then say:" O Allah. the Lord of the Heavens and the Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Magnificent Throne, our Lord, and the Lord of evervthina, the Splitter of the grain of corn and the datestone (or fruit kernal), the Revealer of Torah and Injil (Bible) and Criterion (the Holy Qur'an), I seek refuge in You from the evil of every- thing You are to sieze by the forelock (You have perfect control over it). O Allah, You are the First, there is naught before You, and You are the Last and there is naught after You, and You are Evident and there is nothing above You, and You are Innermost and there is nothing beyond You. Remove the burden of debt from us and relieve us from want." Abu Salih used to narrate it from Abu Huraira who narrated it from Allah's Apostle (ﷺ).

Sahih Muslim 2713 a
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 35, Hadith 6551  
Sahih Muslim

Surah 3 ayah 48 (Saheeh Translation of the qur'an)
وَيُعَلِّمُهُ الۡكِتٰبَ وَالۡحِكۡمَةَ وَالتَّوۡرٰٮةَ وَالۡاِنۡجِيۡلَ‌ۚ‏

And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel

Surah 3 ayah 48 (Shakir Translation of the qur'an)

And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat and the Injeel.

Surah 3 ayah 48 (Yousuf Ali Translation of the qur'an)

"And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel

There are many more so we can see that Allah 700 years after the Bible was long been used and there were even African Ethiopian Churches 300 years before Muhammad and the Bible was long been used that Allah knew about both the Old Testament and New Testament of the Bible. Muslim, if the Bible was edited by Paul. How come Allah confirms the Bible. Now back to Surah 96 ayah 1. Muhsin Khan Translation says: "Read!....(all that exists)" while Yusuf Ali Translation says: "Proclaim! (or read!).....who created-".
If there are not different versions of the qur'an. Why is "(all that exists)," that is in Muhsin Khan Translation not found in Yusuf Ali Translation or in Dr. Ghali Translation, or in Saheeh Translation, or in Mufti Taqi Usmani Translation, or in Abdul Haleem Translation, or in Abul Ala Maududi Translation, or in Mustafa Khattab Translation, etc.
The Muslims added that in the Muhsin Khan Translation, right( Don't forget we are using your stupid logic of "different versions of the Bible". If Muhammad was truly unlettered in all languages inclusive of his native language: Arabic. How come the first thing Allah tell him in Surah Al-'Alaq is "Read!". If you doubt me even Al Tabari confirms me.

Is Allah such a dull god that he forgot? Allah knew that Muhammad could read and write Arabic. It was the language of the people of the book which is the Bible that Muhammad was unlettered in. More proof. Surah 96 ayah 4:

MUHSIN KHAN Translation of the qur'an
Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)].

PICKTHALL Translation of the qur'an
Who teacheth by the pen,

Please readers. Help me judge. Do they really convey the same meaning. 1 ayah. 2 different information. How come only ayah 4 of Muhsin Khan Translation of the qur'an is the only one that has "[the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)]" . You will never see it in Pickthal Translation. Same ayah oh! Or will you ever see it in Saheeh, Yusuf Ali, Abdul Haleem, Mufti Taqi Usmani, etc. Haha! The Muslims adding to the qur'an right!! Different versions right!! Theses are the same people that accuse the Bible of different versions oh!. We are just starting.

How come suddenly again Allah forgets and teaches Muhammad by the Pen to write. I thought they said Muhammad was completely unlettered. Haha! Ooin!! Muslims are doing well!!
Muhammad was unlettered in the languages of the people of the Bible/Book/Scriptures but not in Arabic. Muhammad could read and write Arabic and this is why he insisted that qur'an be recited, learnt and written in Arabic and Muslims have continued that tradition till date because that was the only language that Muhammad could communicate and write in. This is why it has become a problem today for many Muslims who can't communicate and read the qur'an in Arabic. The Indonesian Muslims who are more populated than even the Arab Muslims read their own qur'an in Urdu language. Some others in English everywhere around the world.

Let me pause with this Surah 96 because if I continue treating it. You will even see the epileptic nature of Muhammad especially when you read up the history of his looking at ayah 15.

Was the New Testament edited and Corrupted like this Muslim claimed here? The qur'an says No. The qur'an says the New Testament (Bible) had remained unchanged. Let's see:

Surah Al-'Ankabut 29 ayah 46 (Daryabadi Translation of the qur'an)
۞وَلَا تُجَادِلُوۡٓا اَهۡلَ الۡكِتٰبِ اِلَّا بِالَّتِىۡ هِىَ اَحۡسَنُ ۖ اِلَّا الَّذِيۡنَ ظَلَمُوۡا مِنۡهُمۡ‌ وَقُوۡلُوۡٓا اٰمَنَّا بِالَّذِىۡۤ اُنۡزِلَ اِلَيۡنَا وَاُنۡزِلَ اِلَيۡكُمۡ وَاِلٰهُـنَا وَاِلٰهُكُمۡ وَاحِدٌ وَّنَحۡنُ لَهٗ مُسۡلِمُوۡنَ‏

And dispute not with the people of the Book [/b]unless in the best manner, save with those of them who do wrong; and say: we believe in that which hath been sent down unto us and that which hath been sent down unto you: our God and your God is One; and unto Him we are submissive.

MUHSIN KHAN
[b]And argue not with the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)
, unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islamic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong, and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilah (God) and your Ilah (God) is One (i.e. Allah), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."

Two different versions. Lol! Same Ayah of the Same qur'an

DR. GHALI
And do not dispute (This is addressed to the believers) with the population of the Book (Or: family of the Book; i.e., the Jews and Christians) [/b]except in the fairest (manner), except for the ones of them who have done injustice; and say, "We believe in that which has been sent down to us and has been sent down to you. [b]And our God and your God is One, and to Him we are Muslims." (Literally: We surrender).

Muslim, Hahahaha! Can't you see that even Allah knows I have superior knowledge than you. Why are disobeying Allah and disputing with me on subject matters that you know nothing about? A Book that we had 700 years before yours and you are trying to tell lies against my Books, against your Allah who never said that Paul Corrupted the Bible. Show me where Allah said, "Oh! Muhammad, Paul Corrupted the Bible". There is nothing like that. Why do you Muslims tell so much lies against Jesus Christ that you always claim to "love and believe in" Haha! More than even the Christians. Why do you people hate Jesus Christ so much even telling lies against the qur'an?!

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR)
(35:31) (O Prophet), the Book We have revealed to you is the Truth, confirming the Books that came before it. Verily Allah is well aware of His servants and sees everything.

Surah Al'-Ankabut ayah 3

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB
He has revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ the Book in truth, confirming what came before it, as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel
DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN
He has revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ the Book in truth, confirming what came before it, as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel
MUFTI TAQI USMANI
He has revealed to you the Book with the truth, confirming what has been before it, and has sent down the Torah and the Injīl
ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR)
(3:3) He has revealed this Book to you, setting forth the truth and confirming the earlier Books, and earlier He revealed the Torah and Gospel
ABDUL HALEEM
Step by step, He has sent the Scripture down to you [Prophet] with the Truth, confirming what went before: He sent down the Torah and the Gospel
YUSUF ALI
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.
PICKTHALL
He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.
MUHSIN KHAN
It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Quran) to you (Muhammad SAW) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).
DR. GHALI
He has been sending down upon you the Book with the Truth, sincerely (verifying) what was before it (Literally: between its two hands), and He sent down the Tawrah (The Book revealed to Musa "Moses"wink and the Injil. (The Book revealed to Isa).

Muslims, if you end up in Hell after seeing all these evidences and insist on rejecting Jesus Christ. It was your decision and nobody else takes the blame. The qur'an never said the Bible said the Bible is ever Corrupted. The Satan in Muslims make them say that so that take for instance the Gospel of John. You won't read about the words of Jesus Christ in there. There is no one who will take his or her time and read even just the Gospel of John for instance that will not be moved by the words of Jesus Christ in there. You can not find the kind of powerful words that Jesus Christ spoke in the Gospel of John alone anywhere else not in the qur'an, not in the Hadiths or any other religious book on Earth.

The words of Jesus Christ in there are so powerful that before you finish reading it. You will be touched and moved. Some might even cry. This is what Satan working in Muslims don't want you to read or access. They don't say it with their clear eyes. It's a case of spiritual demonic entities working through them to oppose Jesus Christ with their unverified false teachings.

There are many others but let me stop here as regards this.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

Lies debunk, prophet Muhammad may the peace of Allah be upon him is unlettered, that is he can neither read nor write, the first revelation he received when angel Gabriel appears to him is read, the prophet said I can't read, angel Gabriel said read,read, read in the name of thy Lord who teaches men how to use pen and who created men from a cloth of blood,

. Surah Al-Alaq (The Clot)

Quran was revealed in its original form, unlike the new testament that was written long after Jesus has left, Paul and his servants Luke and Mark who contributed 80percent to the new testament never set their eyes on Jesus when he was alive admitted they gathered the information from eyewitnesses, today you have different of version of the Bible, King James version, revised standard version, etc.. Mr researcher I guess you should go and research more on the different versions of the Bible and compare their alteration, when you finish that you can further your research on Islam.

Was the qur'an revealed in it's original form?

It's just unfortunate that this kind of Ignorant person is one who goes about saying islam is the truth when he knows nothing about the qur'an. Muhammad at 40 started getting his qur'an revelations which Muslims say was first orally over a period of 23years beginning from 22/12/609 CE until his death from Poison of the Mutton meat at the hands of Safiyya. Several of his companions who were the memorisers of both the qur'an and Hadiths. Many died at various Battle fields that the Caliphs after the death of Muhammad understood that if they don't write this down just like the people of the Book(Jews and Christians) already had the Bible 700 years before them. They will end up loosing all the qur'an and this was what Caliph Uthman succeeding in doing several years after Muhammad's death. He burnt other qur'an and forced his own version of the qur'an called the Uthman's codex on Muslims.

The many companions on the order of Muhammad memorised and recited qur'an. Infact at the Battle of Badr. Some of the Quraysh prisoners by the Muslims only got their freedom after they taught some of the Muslims how to write down. The qur'an was recorded on tablets, bones, palm fronds by these Muslims. There was no qur'an in an original book form even by the death of Muhammad in 632. At the Muslim battle of Yamama. Many of the companions who knew the qur'an died which means that there are many qur'an Surahs and Ayahs that we don't know of today so haha! How then can you say the qur'an was revealed in it's original form. When many reciters died with many of the qur'an verses and hence were not written down before the complied version by Caliph Uthman. The Shi'as know that Talib had a slightly different version of the complied qur'an. Ibn Mas'uds, Ibn Ka'bs' copies and many like these of the qur'an were destroyed by Caliph Uthman so how can you say that the qur'an that you have today is the original one.

The Sana'a qur'an manuscripts discovered in 1972 shows there were many qur'anic verses that were edited and verses approved by Uthman written over it. The Sana'a manuscripts of the qur'an has been checked by Scientists date back before the Uthman's copy meaning Caliph Uthman destroyed several qur'an verses.
The Birmingham qur'an manuscripts when discovered even Haha! might even senior Muhammad as the parchment goes to 568CE which leaves us with the question if Muhammad was even the one that qur'an was truly revealed to in the first place.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُثْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ دِينَارٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ أُتِيَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِيَهُودِيٍّ وَيَهُودِيَّةٍ قَدْ أَحْدَثَا جَمِيعًا فَقَالَ لَهُمْ ‏

‏ مَا تَجِدُونَ فِي كِتَابِكُمْ ‏"

‏‏‏ قَالُوا إِنَّ أَحْبَارَنَا أَحْدَثُوا تَحْمِيمَ الْوَجْهِ وَالتَّجْبِيَةَ‏‏ قَالَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَلاَمٍ ادْعُهُمْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ بِالتَّوْرَاةِ‏‏ فَأُتِيَ بِهَا فَوَضَعَ أَحَدُهُمْ يَدَهُ عَلَى آيَةِ الرَّجْمِ، وَجَعَلَ يَقْرَأُ مَا قَبْلَهَا وَمَا بَعْدَهَا فَقَالَ لَهُ ابْنُ سَلاَمٍ ارْفَعْ يَدَكَ‏‏ فَإِذَا آيَةُ الرَّجْمِ تَحْتَ يَدِهِ، فَأَمَرَ بِهِمَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَرُجِمَا‏‏ قَالَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ فَرُجِمَا عِنْدَ الْبَلاَطِ، فَرَأَيْتُ الْيَهُودِيَّ أَجْنَأَ عَلَيْهَا‏‏

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

[b]A Jew and a Jewess were brought to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) on a charge of committing an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet (ﷺ) asked them. "What is the legal punishment (for this sin) in your Book (Torah)?" [/b]They replied, "Our priests have innovated the punishment of blackening the faces with charcoal and Tajbiya." `Abdullah bin Salam said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), tell them to bring the Torah." The Torah was brought, and then one of the Jews put his hand over the Divine Verse of the Rajam (stoning to death) and started reading what preceded and what followed it. On that, Ibn Salam said to the Jew, "Lift up your hand." Behold! The Divine Verse of the Rajam was under his hand. So Allah's Apostle ordered that the two (sinners) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned. Ibn `Umar added: So both of them were stoned at the Balat and I saw the Jew sheltering the Jewess.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6819
In-book : Book 86, Hadith 48
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 82, Hadith 809  
Sahih Bukhari

If you say that qur'an is in the original form. Where is the Revelation for stoning that was in the former qur'an before Muslims made addition to the qur'an??

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ النُّفَيْلِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، حَدَّثَنَا الزُّهْرِيُّ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُتْبَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ عُمَرَ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ الْخَطَّابِ - رضى الله عنه خَطَبَ فَقَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَعَثَ مُحَمَّدًا صلى الله عليه وسلم بِالْحَقِّ وَأَنْزَلَ عَلَيْهِ الْكِتَابَ فَكَانَ فِيمَا أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةُ الرَّجْمِ فَقَرَأْنَاهَا وَوَعَيْنَاهَا وَرَجَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَرَجَمْنَا مِنْ بَعْدِهِ وَإِنِّي خَشِيتُ - إِنْ طَالَ بِالنَّاسِ الزَّمَانُ - أَنْ يَقُولَ قَائِلٌ مَا نَجِدُ آيَةَ الرَّجْمِ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ فَيَضِلُّوا بِتَرْكِ فَرِيضَةٍ أَنْزَلَهَا اللَّهُ تَعَالَى فَالرَّجْمُ حَقٌّ عَلَى مَنْ زَنَى مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَاءِ إِذَا كَانَ مُحْصَنًا إِذَا قَامَتِ الْبَيِّنَةُ أَوْ كَانَ حَمْلٌ أَوِ اعْتِرَافٌ وَايْمُ اللَّهِ لَوْلاَ أَنْ يَقُولَ النَّاسُ زَادَ عُمَرُ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ لَكَتَبْتُهَا ‏.
"Abd Allah b. "Abbas said:

"Umar b. al-Khattab gave an address saying: Allah sent Muhammad (ﷺ) with truth and sent down the Books of him, and the verse of stoning was included in what He sent down to him. We read it and memorized it. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had people stoned to death and we have done it also since his death. I am afraid the people might say with the passage of time: We do not find the verse of stoning in the Books of Allah, and thus they stray by abandoning a duty which Allah had received. Stoning is a duty laid down (by Allah) for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession. I swear by Allah, had it not been so that the people might say: "Umar made an addition to Allah's Book, I would have written it (there).

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4418
In-book : Book 40, Hadith 68
English translation : Book 39, Hadith 4404
Abu Dawood

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ حَدَّثَنَا الزُّهْرِيُّ عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُتْبَةَ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ أَخْبَرَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبَّاسٍ حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ عَوْفٍ أَنَّ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ خَطَبَ النَّاسَ فَسَمِعَهُ يَقُولُ أَلَا وَإِنَّ أُنَاسًا يَقُولُونَ مَا بَالُ الرَّجْمِ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ الْجَلْدُ وَقَدْ رَجَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَرَجَمْنَا بَعْدَهُ وَلَوْلَا أَنْ يَقُولَ قَائِلُونَ أَوْ يَتَكَلَّمَ مُتَكَلِّمُونَ أَنَّ عُمَرَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ زَادَ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ مَا لَيْسَ مِنْهُ لَأَثْبَتُّهَا كَمَا نُزِّلَتْ.
‘Abdur-­Rahman bin ‘Awf narrated that 'Umar bin al Khattab رضي الله عنه addressed the people and he heard him say:

Some people say: what is this stoning? ín the Book of Allah it mentions flogging.But the Messenger of Allah ﷺ stoned [adulterers] and we stoned [them] after him. Were it not that some people would say that 'Umar added something to the Book of Allah that is not part of it, I would have written it the way it was revealed.

Sahih (Darussalam) [ al-Bukhari (2462) and Muslim (1691)}

Musnad Ahmad 197
Arabic/English book : Book 2, Hadith 197
Musnad Ahmed

Muhammad was always learning and copying from the Jews

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ الْهَمْدَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، حَدَّثَنِي هِشَامُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، أَنَّ زَيْدَ بْنَ أَسْلَمَ، حَدَّثَهُ عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، قَالَ أَتَى نَفَرٌ مِنْ يَهُودَ فَدَعَوْا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْقُفِّ فَأَتَاهُمْ فِي بَيْتِ الْمِدْرَاسِ فَقَالُوا يَا أَبَا الْقَاسِمِ إِنَّ رَجُلاً مِنَّا زَنَى بِامْرَأَةٍ فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ فَوَضَعُوا لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وِسَادَةً فَجَلَسَ عَلَيْهَا ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏‏ ائْتُونِي بِالتَّوْرَاةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَأُتِيَ بِهَا فَنَزَعَ الْوِسَادَةَ مِنْ تَحْتِهِ فَوَضَعَ التَّوْرَاةَ عَلَيْهَا ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ آمَنْتُ بِكِ وَبِمَنْ أَنْزَلَكِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ ائْتُونِي بِأَعْلَمِكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَأُتِيَ بِفَتًى شَابٍّ ثُمَّ ذَكَرَ قِصَّةَ الرَّجْمِ نَحْوَ حَدِيثِ مَالِكٍ عَنْ نَافِعٍ ‏.‏"
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: Abu lQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in you and in Him Who revealed you.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted by Malik from Nafi'(No. 4431).

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449
In-book : Book 40, Hadith 99
English translation : Book 39, Hadith 4434
Abu Dawood

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو سَلَمَةَ، يَحْيَى بْنُ خَلَفٍ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الأَعْلَى، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، عَنْ عَمْرَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، ‏.‏ وَعَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ لَقَدْ نَزَلَتْ آيَةُ الرَّجْمِ وَرَضَاعَةُ الْكَبِيرِ عَشْرًا وَلَقَدْ كَانَ فِي صَحِيفَةٍ تَحْتَ سَرِيرِي فَلَمَّا مَاتَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ وَتَشَاغَلْنَا بِمَوْتِهِ دَخَلَ دَاجِنٌ فَأَكَلَهَا ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed
[1], and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it."

[1]: <i>These verses were abrogated in recitation but not ruling. Other ahadith establish the number for fosterage to be 5.</i>

English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1944
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 2020
Sunan Ibn Majah

Many things missing from the qur'an of today

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، قَالَ قَرَأْتُ عَلَى مَالِكٍ عَنْ إِسْحَاقَ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي طَلْحَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ دَعَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى الَّذِينَ قَتَلُوا أَصْحَابَ بِئْرِ مَعُونَةَ ثَلاَثِينَ صَبَاحًا يَدْعُو عَلَى رِعْلٍ وَذَكْوَانَ وَلِحْيَانَ وَعُصَيَّةَ عَصَتِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَنَسٌ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ فِي الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا بِبِئْرِ مَعُونَةَ قُرْآنًا قَرَأْنَاهُ حَتَّى نُسِخَ بَعْدُ أَنْ بَلِّغُوا قَوْمَنَا أَنْ قَدْ لَقِينَا رَبَّنَا فَرَضِيَ عَنَّا وَرَضِينَا عَنْهُ ‏.‏
Anas b. Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) invoked curse in the morning (prayer) for thirty days upon those who killed the Companions (of the Holy Prophet) at Bi'r Ma'una. He cursed (the tribes) of Ri'l, Dhakwan, Lihyan, and Usayya, who had disobeyed Allah and His Messenger (ﷺ). Anas said:

Allah the Exalted and Great revealed (a verse) regarding those who were killed at Bi'r Ma'una, and we recited it, till it was abrogated later on (and the verse was like this):, convey to it our people the tidings that we have met our Lord, and He was pleased with us and we were pleased with Him".

Sahih Muslim 677 a
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 381
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 4, Hadith 1433
Sahih Muslim
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ashawopikin(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
puremaker7:
fool, how much have yu sent? how can a broke nigga send money to someone?
ask your father
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by iceboy4752(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

Must you insult his mother
Did he mention your mother

Is there any atom of peace in what you replied as claimed by your religion
Are you any better from him?

Hes opinion, his words
Your opinion, your words

Remember your quote and reply just described how peaceful islam is

Leave my faith out of this. Most of the bad-mouthed Nairalanders are from "the other faith." What I said isn't an insult to his mother. It is a deduction from his moniker. If he says women are apes, that will include his mother since she's a woman.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by chipower: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
nurusystem:

Muhammad is your comforter or helper prophecy in john 14:16 and 16:13-14 he and ,he is a pronoun ,..

No sir. Mohammed cannot be my comforter because he was a sex slaver (he captured women and raped them) He also ordered his men to do the same, including yourself. He was a slave trader. He was an assassin. He practiced paedophilia. He murdered a lot of people etc.

He also said all kinds of wicked and crazy things. A lot.

How such a xter can be your comforter is beyond my imagination.

Everything your prophet said and did is in your koran, hadeeth and shira. All of them are there for everyone to see. His followers wrote all of them down. I didn't write them.

Most Muslims don't know much about Muhammad. Everything they know about Muhammad is from the lies your imams tell them.

I can never imagine to do the kinds of things that your so called prophet did. God forbid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result / Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.