Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,760 members, 7,827,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96178 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2020
gaventa:
Yes i am, how can I be of help sir?

How many HITS have you participated in?

Do you always look behind your shoulders when walking on the road?

I want to join undecided
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by CelestineNelson: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2020
you can say that again...
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates and gives the right balance to life like christianity.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nharncygrace(f): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2020
LordShiva97:

Repent and give yourself to Allah! undecided

Lol...your allah that doesn’t even knows where he’s going to after he died
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Obyisgood: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Is well. Heaven at last is what matters
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
One Alhaji is fucking her already
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nharncygrace(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

Definitely you have gone astray, better repent and give your life to God and not Jesus, Jesus is neither the son of God nor God, he is just a messenger of God, the likes of Moses,Abraham, David, Isaac, Jacob etc.

Jesus is not your saviour, your one and only saviour is God almighty, the creator of the universe.
Jesus is God dude...trinity!!!! Just accept him into your life,and he’ll save you from your sin.

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by CelestineNelson: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
excellent analysis
tete7000:
She sounds so confused than convinced. She has been to many churches, only her, wetin dey pursue her up and down? Now she converted back to Islam and still not willing to abide by dressing code. "I wear what I like, modest or not... Who are you to judge me?" Hear her talk.
Her soul is still restless, looking for somewhere to pearch. Jesus could have helped her but she failed to find him. "Our soul shall find no rest, until they rest in Thee O Lord" - St. Augustine of Hippopo.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nharncygrace(f): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Seetto post=88942369]
Definitely you have gone astray, better repent and give your life to God and not Jesus, Jesus is neither the son of God nor God, he is just a messenger of God, the likes of Moses,Abraham, David, Isaac, Jacob etc.

Jesus is not your saviour, your one and only saviour is God almighty, the creator of the universe.

Jesus is God dude...trinity!!!! Just accept him into your life and he’ll save you from your sins
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by mojysiola(f): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Am sure she seen one Alhaji deceiving her and promising her marriage that's why she quickly changed to Islam so that people won't blast her by the time it's known. Christianity or Islam do you have a right standing with God. Good radiance
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Lol...your allah that doesn’t even knows where he’s going to after he died

Lmao, Allah is a god, he's immortal. Gods don't die tongue

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Tom05: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Your religion your business.. waka pass
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nharncygrace(f): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
LordShiva97:

Lmao, Allah is a god, he's immortal. Gods don't die tongue

Whatever you call him doesn’t exist...better wake up from your slumber
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by mojysiola(f): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
One Alhaji is fucking her already
Thank you. Same thing I said in my comment even before I saw yours.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
I can see religious confusion in your family. By the way, how can a fake Christian mother raise a genuine Christian daughter?
Whatever you do, I still believe in this slogan "heaven at last"

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by 4pppp(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Time will tell weather you are happy or not
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Empiree:
Allah ordained this lockdown to reset people's head. Many are home now and are watching provocative lectures of Muslims online how they scrutinized Christianity and get to the bottom of it and exposed it to letter.

I beg una, return home (Islam). This is the religion of your father. Your pastors have lied to you. You all can see for yourselves they are powerless. As soon as Covid19 is over by Allah's Grace, you will see your pastors come out again and boast about their fake miracles. Stop going to church because there is nothing there. There is no salvation in churches.

So come to Islam and abandon falsehood. .

Is Allah also killing Muslims with Coronavirus?

Which people's fathers were Muslims?

The Igbos?
The Yorubas?
The Hausas?
The Arabs?
The Turks?
The Akwa Ibom?
The Persians that is the Iranians?

Etcetera.

Which race if you actually check their history were originally Muslims before the False Prophet, Muhammad came around in the seventh century?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nharncygrace(f): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

What a pity!!! I pity your soul
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Hausaboy239(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates and gives the right balance to life like christianity.
Yenyenyenyen..if the news said she converted to christianity u for dy here dy shout up and down! Gbe body eh jare
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Mumu dey smell
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by CelestineNelson: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2020
i want to know what you know please
Skmoda360:

You know nothing bro..... lipsrsealed
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2020
My salary has not changed because of that
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ashawopikin(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2020
puremaker7:
pained broke ass nigga, begging for money online
lol see fool you know how much I don't send for people, I won't argue with fools like you, go and look for someone else to display your stupidity, I am not responsible for your frustration
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Whatever you call him doesn’t exist...better wake up from your slumber

*wakes up from my slumber*

If Allah doesn't exist, then the christian god doesn't exist too tongue
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Empiree:
What's your business with imam and Alfa?. It is your pastors that always claimed to heal the sick but Covid19 failed and exposed them. We Muslims don't claim to heal anything. Allah is The One with absolute power to cure.

We rely on Him.. We dont boast about we can do this and that like your fake men of God do. So you shouldn't worry about us.

Shotigbo?

And Apostle Suleiman asked Federal Government to grant them permission to visit those places for healing.......

What is your take on it?.....

I know religiously you are correct in all you say but can you see how sarcastic you sounded....
If you can't boast about a living God, how do you boast about a dead one?

By forcefully converting people with violence and full Jihad?...

Be guided pls....

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by CelestineNelson: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
LOCK YOURSELF INSIDE, ANY TIME ANY DAY...AND SAY THIS...OH LORD GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB, I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS GOD, AND I SINCERELY, WANT TO WORSHIP YOU IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH, I MET CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM HERE ON EARTH I DON'T KNOW HOW IT BEGIN, PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO ASSUME OR BASED MY ASSUMPTION ON WHAT I HEAD FROM PEOPLE, READ FROM THE TEXT THAT MEN WROTE...AT THIS POINT HAVE MERCY ON ME AND REVIEW THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE TO ME...I WANT TO HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH YOU, I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU EXIST PLEASE HELP ME, I DON'T WANT TO END UP IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE END OF MY LIFE ON EARTH....Trust me, if you say that in a sincere heart, you will see, and here God that imam or pastor is trying to discribe...Don't forget to post your revelation(the answer that God gave you online) on nairaland... at this point is no longer what the Christains or muslims said will matter, you are about to know for yourself from the very horse mouth...

Empiree:
Allah ordained this lockdown to reset people's head. Many are home now and are watching provocative lectures of Muslims online how they scrutinized Christianity and get to the bottom of it and exposed it to letter.

I beg una, return home (Islam). This is the religion of your father. Your pastors have lied to you. You all can see for yourselves they are powerless. As soon as Covid19 is over by Allah's Grace, you will see your pastors come out again and boast about their fake miracles. Stop going to church because there is nothing there. There is no salvation in churches.

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Microwhy:

Olodo..
Don't go and further your research and be saying no salvation in one religion bla bla.

See Research:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا ـ أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ لاَ يَدْخُلُ أَوَّلُهُمْ حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ آخِرُهُمْ، وَجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى صُورَةِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Verily! 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time, and their faces will be glittering like the bright full moon."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3247
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 58
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 470
Sahih Bukhari

The rest of you Muslims are just wasting their time. The 700,000 from the companions of Muhammad and all the first Muslims who died in the battles, etc have long been selected. The rest of you and the 1.6billion Muslims today are just wasting their time according to Muhammad here. Once, you are done. Your next destination is Hell unless you clinge to Jesus Christ who said:

John 8:24 KJV — I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

It is only in Nigeria you see people who don't practice christianity identifying as Christians. There is absolutely no sense in that.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by gaventa: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Firstly, I will love to enlighten you since you have decided to conclude about what you know less about. For me to have boldly told you I am.an Axeman should give you enough reason that j am not a criminal as such I have no reason to watch my back when walking. You are not the first person to act in this manner and you won't be the last and I won't also desist from enlightening shallow minded individuals like you who draw conclusions from hearsay and beer parlour discource. I don't care what you or any one thinks about being an Axeman, as long as I know my identity and i can stand anywhere to tell you that I am a bonafide card carrying member of The of Africa. Talking about membership, you are welcomed to be a member, you can make enquiries from our webiste.just so you know, the activities of the movement had always been in the open, as such we have nothing to hide. Thanks and I look forward to you being a brother soon that's if you are not some kid just looking for words on here. Thanks.
LordShiva97:

How many HITS have you participated in?

Do you always look behind your shoulders when walking on the road?

I want to join undecided

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You must be stupid for quoting me, now fvck off!!!
What do you stand to gain when you get aggressive?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Ezennwa(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Aidejay:

Why are you people always hating and bile, is it in your DNA especially these nairalanders who do una this thing? Can't you people be sensitive and responsible for once, always chasing trouble. The worst thing is that you are not even intelligent see the blunders you made all in the name of typing in English.
Lol, English is not by force, we aren't English speaking country, if I'm lying" ask buhari
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by CelestineNelson: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2020
LOCK YOURSELF INSIDE, ANY TIME ANY DAY...AND SAY THIS...OH LORD GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB, I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS GOD, AND I SINCERELY, WANT TO WORSHIP YOU IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH, I MET CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM HERE ON EARTH I DON'T KNOW HOW IT BEGIN, PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO ASSUME OR BASED MY ASSUMPTION ON WHAT I HEAD FROM PEOPLE, READ FROM THE TEXT THAT MEN WROTE...AT THIS POINT HAVE MERCY ON ME AND REVIEW THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE TO ME...I WANT TO HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH YOU, I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU EXIST PLEASE HELP ME, I DON'T WANT TO END UP IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE END OF MY LIFE ON EARTH....Trust me, if you say that in a sincere heart, you will see, and here God that imam or pastor is trying to discribe...Don't forget to post your revelation(the answer that God gave you online) on nairaland... at this point is no longer what the Christains or muslims said will matter, you are about to know for yourself from the very horse mouth...
Empiree:

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LaJoe2: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2020
BEEFIE:

what is your definition of truth

Jesus Christ and His Word: in him you find the truth about who we are, where we are from, our purpose and where we we are going

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.