Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? (138364 Views)

Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by rastaLivity: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:

dts ur problem..cnt comprehend simple sentence.d point there is dt he gat s cash n he isa easy spender, he gat a big heart bt u chose to sarcastically go wt d meal part...no probs..suit urself
he has cash and so? So someone whose rich can't swindle another person? You have to stop being naive
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Daverichie008: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:
habaaaa...dt wan loud oo..xo many tinz aint revealed in that set of explanations given...dt he was paid for a show n he went for anoda show abroad mayb bcoz of more money he would get n d davido i kno must refund thier money back even with interest, mayb other things played behind the scenes like cutting off some endorsement deals from davido or spoiling his name around bigger cliants because the okojies are influential and i think davido is still more pained abt wat happened wey back...dis nt d davido i knew n only both parties can explain what really happened after the failed appearance..i rest my case abeg

Do you even know the full details of what went on between them?

A blog posted something and ask could this be the reason? But foolish people like you Don carry am for head as the real reason..
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by fexyrich(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
chizpim:
Fact be told, Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele they are wicked, forget all those comedy and happy face they put on when acting.
So u will just stay on ur own without doing anything bad to them and they will show u wickedness ABI?? Cos am not understanding this ur comment...
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by fexyrich(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
But how did they expect Davido to attend a show in local abulegba..All the way from lekki...Funny!!! If I hear say him show up make I know wetin cause am..
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by fexyrich(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
I think what happened was that he didn't show up so Davido was probably arrested and forced to refund the money and also pay for damages..That's why he is angry with them
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Mike008(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dumb immaturity is Davido's biggest talent yet.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by afam1992: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
this is what they call bridge of contract and he must pay dearly for it.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by letitrainnow(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
He is the wicked person here.

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Abujaexpress: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido yesterday, April 26, 2020 shocked fans by referring to talented actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie as 'wicked, evil people'.

Plus-sized actress, Eniola Badmus had shared a throwback photo of the actress claiming that she has given birth to her 4th child which Mercy Johnson's husband later denied.

Commenting on Eniola Badmus congratulatory post on Instagram, Davido said:

"Wicked pple .... congrats tho,"

When a follower asked Davido the reason behind his post calling out the couple, Davido replied:

"Nothing just evil set of pple that’s all."

People are wondering why Davido called out the couple.

Meanwhile check out this report below. Could it be the reason why Davido called them wicked couple?

David trusts in his Korofo, his God, hence he can rant like a spoiled child.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Willy123(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:
I swear this doesn't concern me at all. Even money for food this morning I no get
.My brother l concur with you. The matter tire me. Man have not eaten and you dey mention #3Milla!
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
rastaLivity:
he has cash and so? So someone whose rich can't swindle another person? You have to stop being naive
guy i think u ar d one at fault here...u av already take sides with d blogger without hearing details from davido's camp...xo u tink say na bcoz of common 3m wey david dd spend in one nite for club naim davido de call dm evil people?? i think u are d one being naive here..
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Daverichie008:

Do you even know the full details of what went on between them?

A blog posted something and ask could this be the reason? But foolish people like you Don carry am for head as the real reason..
guy e remain small i for insult ur fada n ur ancestors..cnt u pass mssg without insults?? na xo one gee do n i insult am bk n e report me n mod ban me..guy try de behave naa...if u read my post well i said that xo many tinz aint revealed in d news from dt blog site bcoz de are not sure either n i was analyzing from ma own point of view n even ended by saying dt only both parties can explain wat really happened n u still went ahead to insult me lyk say i be one kind small pikin...my gee try de stand well oo
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by OludareIsola(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
chizpim:
Fact be told, Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele they are wicked, forget all those comedy and happy face they put on when acting.
Are you too not wicked to have passed a judgement on them like that? Are you very close to them or living with them?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by OludareIsola(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
fexyrich:
But how did they expect Davido to attend a show in local abulegba..All the way from lekki...Funny!!! If I hear say him show up make I know wetin cause am..

Tell me something...Didn't he has fans in Abule egba who listens to his song.

What are you saying man? He stays in Lekki and so what
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by yeman1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
HE HAS HIS REASON FOR SAYING THAT.. THAT'S WHAT I KNOW ABOUT DAVID.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Queenjuliette(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
cezarman:
And some people go dey compare this one with Wizzy.

They're not even in same league, mentally or musically... cheesy

same wizzy that still insults Linda ikeji after 4 years now? LOL
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Queenjuliette(f): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ernest5:
Davido lacks integrity, u were paid for a show and u didn't show up, didn't even explain to them b4 dat day. U should be apologizing for disappointing them, making them look like liars to their guests. Who is even ur manager sef. I blame ur manager.

you were there when he signed the contract?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Queenjuliette(f): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
chriscrosss:
This davido is a very clueless stubborn goat...why did you collect the money when u know you won't appear...if na good country be this, I for excort you reach prison..onibaje omo..

Do you know him personally?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by ashadesamson: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by pacespot(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
This woman na baby machine
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by GreatChizzy: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:
habaaaa...dt wan loud oo..xo many tinz aint revealed in that set of explanations given...dt he was paid for a show n he went for anoda show abroad mayb bcoz of more money he would get n d davido i kno must refund thier money back even with interest, mayb other things played behind the scenes like cutting off some endorsement deals from davido or spoiling his name around bigger cliants because the okojies are influential and i think davido is still more pained abt wat happened wey back...dis nt d davido i knew n only both parties can explain what really happened after the failed appearance..i rest my case abeg

As you be Davido assistant Father!!!
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Perocom(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido yesterday, April 26, 2020 shocked fans by referring to talented actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie as 'wicked, evil people'.

Plus-sized actress, Eniola Badmus had shared a throwback photo of the actress claiming that she has given birth to her 4th child which Mercy Johnson's husband later denied.

Commenting on Eniola Badmus congratulatory post on Instagram, Davido said:

"Wicked pple .... congrats tho,"

When a follower asked Davido the reason behind his post calling out the couple, Davido replied:

"Nothing just evil set of pple that’s all."

People are wondering why Davido called out the couple.

Meanwhile check out this report below. Could it be the reason why Davido called them wicked couple?

Kai this Davido sef ehn, why not call the couple early enough and tell them you can't make again and further make a refund and be sorry for the disappoinment. I don't see anywhere why this couple should be labelled wicked and.evil, he Davido should be ashamed for his fraudulent behaviour. You can't make it again, ehen, the money nko?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Legendguru: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Who cares
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by rastaLivity: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:

guy i think u ar d one at fault here...u av already take sides with d blogger without hearing details from davido's camp...xo u tink say na bcoz of common 3m wey david dd spend in one nite for club naim davido de call dm evil people?? i think u are d one being naive here..
where did i take side? I only read the news without forming any opinion of mine; you're the one whose proclaming davido innocent and blaming mercy Johnson and hubby. Next time just read and pass_ and stop being a jugde over a topic you know nothing about.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by yenereal(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Davido is the most childish celebrity I've ever seen all my life

We have Childish Gambino, remember.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by OBIPLUS(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wicked world . The votes against David because he mentioned evil people. You did not read where he said he was advised against the show because of mob rumors.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Daverichie008: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:

guy e remain small i for insult ur fada n ur ancestors..cnt u pass mssg without insults?? na xo one gee do n i insult am bk n e report me n mod ban me..guy try de behave naa...if u read my post well i said that xo many tinz aint revealed in d news from dt blog site bcoz de are not sure either n i was analyzing from ma own point of view n even ended by saying dt only both parties can explain wat really happened n u still went ahead to insult me lyk say i be one kind small pikin...my gee try de stand well oo

Guy no be you I wan quote. Na d guy wey post before you..

You dey talk insult father. Anyways na faceless forum be this.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by CuteYvonne777: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Samylaw0147: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2020
All this ones dey mad ni.....shey make Davido give them 10million make their mind dey?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Even gun men com beta pass
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by fexyrich(m): 12:11am On May 16, 2020
OludareIsola:

Tell me something...Didn't he has fans in Abule egba who listens to his song.

What are you saying man? He stays in Lekki and so what
Oga u won't be there to save him when the touts in abulegba mobs him...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Reincarnation?? 6 Celebrities That Looks Exactly Like People In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.