Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? (137826 Views)

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Angelinastto(f): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Mehn! People dey dig o
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Awoo88: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
If you collected money to render a service and for reasons known to you you couldn't, you return the money you were advanced. How does that make anyone evil?? If the report is true oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Oh Davido because they sue you to court for not performing on their show they paid you for you are now calling them wicked people

Hope you have paid the money oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by RexTramadol1: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido no even share palliatives

Iss nuh good o
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by gregng(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Deciding is not just childish but most stupid artist... For me I will advise Mercy Johnson and family to sue him triple of what was paid.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

He sha came
make he refund their 3m
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
He was paid with a postdated cheque that can only be cashed two days after the event. He did not get the money plus he was forced to pay for damages.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by winningwinner(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
vanida6:
Uhmm dat is why i dislike davido,he always tinks everybody is childish like him

Hmmm, you've bought the story wholesale already...?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by UwaMmebii(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=vanida6 post=88900446]Uhmm dat is why i dislike davido,he always tinks everybody is childish like him[/quote

That's the reason why I prefer Wizkid to this Childish Davido. I dislike him too. Very childish
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Primenet(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
If this is the whole story, David you nor try at all.

Have you refunded the 3million cash before calling them wicked 'n' evil?

=====================================

What a wake up call this has been....

And we're helping create a lot of them over here. In fact in 5 short weeks we've helped over 1000 people get set up and start earning online.

Some already earning 1k, 2k and 5k recurring passive income EVERY MONTH....FROM HOME. And some even earning 100k EVERY MONTH.

Imagine $25k landing in your bank account EVERY WEEK and you don't have to answer to a boss....work when and where you want.

DOWNLOAD THIS FREE REPORT FROM MY SIGNATURE

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by RHO65: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Yes ooohooooh he don talk e mind period

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Waylex21(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
chizpim:
Fact be told, Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele they are wicked, forget all those comedy and happy face they put on when acting.

How did you arrive at this assertion? I guess you heard it from someone who heard it from another person. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by bunnae(f): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
Don't you people ever read? he's the one at fault goddamn it!
You have issues. Did I hear his part of the story. Abi na you be commissioner for fault finding. Oga reader.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Topmaike007(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Me following starboy no be by mistake... Davido no be am at all
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2020
chizpim:
Fact be told, Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele they are wicked, forget all those comedy and happy face they put on when acting.
Aproko man, how u take no?Na so una go dey spoil people name.shame on u.are u better dan dem.pot calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by skfa1: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido maybe childish,YES but don't dislike him cos nobody is perfect.

Try to know the other side of the story from Davido before you pass judgment.

Ire o!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Waylex21(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:
3milion just for one body and soul to show up
Do you know how many body and soul that 3 million can save?

They are INDEED WICKED AND EVIL

It's called business. You can divert the money for your business and give to beggars. Suit yourself but don't call out those who think otherwise.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by zedegit: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
gbemmyjoseph:
LEKE TECHNOLOGY IS HERE FOR YOUR 24/7 POWER SUPPLY.

Do you have a solar solution that charges power banks and phones at affordable price?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2020
chizpim:

They are human!!! Every human is not unlikely to have traces of wickedness, selfishness, envy, name it!!!... That jobless and employed individuals chose to spare their time to constantly worship and dote on them doesn't automatically raise them to the level of godhood.

Come to even think of it, Davido can't be any better than Mercy Johnson... Except there is another Davido!!! Mtchewww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Strongbest(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2020
chizpim:

One wicked thing they have done to you please, mention just one.

It's not wise to say bad things about people you never had any personal dealings with just based on what you hear.

These guys are human just like everyone of us. But the way people just display their hatred towards them for unfounded reason get me amazed.

Let's be human for once please, let's give them a break.

Only if you know what most of them have to put up with just to get along with plenty haters you will try to be nice to them.

Lies upon lies, just to drag them down for personal reasons. Let's grow up please.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Notateflonguy(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Na so una go cause problem o...what if it was a simple joke and the Johnson's are much aware he's joking ....can't the celebrities have their life and do what they want ...just the same way you'll have your life..he felt like saying that thats his business
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by 1mrprolific7(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Timijo:
It is their money and they have the right to spend it as they like. Don't support fraud!

Guy don't you understand sarcasm?
You're funny Man.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Onnasucs1(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:
3milion just for one body and soul to show up
Do you know how many body and soul that 3 million can save?

They are INDEED WICKED AND EVIL
you don't know anything about business so just STFU. Do you know what it means when a celebrity endorses a person's business? People will trust it. That's why WizKid is paid so much to do advert for UBA. That's why Davido is paid so much to recommend inifinix phones.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Priye007(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
It's a breach of contract, he should pay for his sin.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Davido no even share palliatives

Iss nuh good o

He also need palliatives, most artistes are not sure of making income from shows till the end of year and early next year.

Those with investments will survive from returns on their investments.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Martinola(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido is a spoilt arrogant brat. Never liked him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by chocboi78(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Very stupid fellow
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Timileyin1234(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Davido is the most childish celebrity I've ever seen all my life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.