Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? (137741 Views)

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
As a small boy,wey I be. The best thing,never talk when you are angry.

Even if person do you bad,check very well before you yarn oh. Small shit dey spoil yansh cheesy
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Ukayo(f): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Nawa oo

Wanna earn cool cash before the month runs out...check my signature wink cheesy
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Skmoda360(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
does not do refunds. So prince okojie has taken him to court na. Another person fit Bleep am up
Instead of killing, suing him is the best option, you can get times 2 of that money. undecided
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by tillaman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Beedude:

Thank God u said its not the first time. Base on my financial capability no one can tarnish my image cos of any amount less than 50k. And i am not a multi millionaire yet but i have businesses that can give me more than that in 7 days. Now imagine a claimed billionaire finding it hard to refund 1m or 3m. This is a money u collected and spent. This isnt a gift or dash
chief the way some folks are wired beats my imagination I swear, I don’t even like lending because if I do as the time given to pay up dey lapse walahi na the worry go kill me that’s why I avoid that habit like a plague
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Tamakay(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stupid boy wey nor wan grow up. You want make dem dash u 3milla just like that?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Ernest5: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davido lacks integrity, u were paid for a show and u didn't show up, didn't even explain to them b4 dat day. U should be apologizing for disappointing them, making them look like liars to their guests. Who is even ur manager sef. I blame ur manager.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mercy and her husband were very foolish to pay a childish fellow 3m to attend their event.
Millenniumlady:
Davido is the most childish celebrity I've ever seen all my life
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Skodiswayze(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:

dts ur mistake...everybody na king for him lane..dt man fit get international promoters at his bek n [s]call n spoiling davido name is bad for business n notin adeleke cash can do abt it[/s]..las las no be everything moni fit solve...d whites prefer loyalty in business than cash

Mr Paul, tell them to try it and they'll find themselves to be blamed.

Stuff happened in Lagos involving black men and you're using the word "white" undecided

And who says he isn't loyal?
No check ham lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by easzypeaszy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
My guy fear Agege boys
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Emmatee1816(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
kuuljay:
3m for somebody to just to Waka pass, meanwhile there maybe an niece or causon who needs just 10k to buy jamb form but is tired of being posted and given up..I think that's wicked and evil
please,work on your spellings.this is very dissapointting
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Fastlinkpro: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Failing to show up is not even my concern but the 30Billion guy failing to simply return the 3M.Infact, he could have returned 4m. Let 1M be like sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by IMASTEX: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
EngrMcDon:
If that's the case then Davido still needs undiluted breast milk
grin grin home made nature milik
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by mindtricks: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ha. This one everyone is screaming childish this childish that, I thought the young man is not all that young anymore. Hope he grows up. It's not so easy when you are brought up that way.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
EngrMcDon:
If that's the case then Davido still needs undiluted breast milk
From chioma obviously. He is super childish cheesy
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by SUPOL(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
How are u
vanida6:
Uhmm dat is why i dislike davido,he always tinks everybody is childish like him
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Banter1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
vanida6:
The other day he tweeted people hate him because his father is rich. No. people dislike him because of his arrogance and stupidity.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by izibili44: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
i concur with you on dis, na there matter.
McBrooklyn:
No fücks given.. When Dem gather do business nobody hear about am, now that things are getting ugly Dem no go allow person ress with nonsense story angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by degab148(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dem go still sue u for this rubbish wey ur mouth dey vomit
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by mannieblak(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
tillaman:
So because you couldn’t honour an agreement and he sued your arse which is perfectly normal since you took his money and they tried to reach out to your team and y’all stopped taking their calls, if you can’t grace an event there something called refund na
Clown
u r so so chidish.u dont know the reason behind his tweet and u r already ranting! mtchwwwww!
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by mannieblak(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
u r the most matured celebrity i know.congrats!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

And now you have let us know.... price of Garri don change?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by icuminpiss(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
baseless facts! someone should help me kill this Davido,him and zlantan de drag childishness
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by mannieblak(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
vanida6:
as if he cares
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Matanegba1: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
He did same in Jos.
O that Jos disappointment was a disaster.
Davido caused a lot of pain and tears.

Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Skodiswayze:

Mr Paul, tell them to try it and they'll find themselves to be blamed.

Stuff happened in Lagos involving black men and you're using the word "white" undecided

And who says he isn't loyal?
No check ham lipsrsealed
gat ur point bt wat i see is after results of business gone wrong...maybe dt okijies doings don mk davido lose xo much in shows n endorsement deals either in naija n in foreign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
rastaLivity:
would love to buy you meal though; so you'll defend me even when I'm wrong grin grin grin
dts ur problem..cnt comprehend simple sentence.d point there is dt he gat s cash n he isa easy spender, he gat a big heart bt u chose to sarcastically go wt d meal part...no probs..suit urself
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by madjune(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
He just described Edo ppl.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by BABANGBALI: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
vanida6:
na lie. You dislike home as him no gree you to be him baby mama
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by chriscrosss(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
This davido is a very clueless stubborn goat...why did you collect the money when u know you won't appear...if na good country be this, I for excort you reach prison..onibaje omo..
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Mikkymilli: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
David na small pikin
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
vanida6:
hi
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Samade7: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

How many times have u met him person dat makes u to conclude dis?

Stop judging pple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.