Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? (137824 Views)

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Lovelyn451(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
We speak our mind....scorpio
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Mchew.. He is the wicked person. He should just get lost.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Advancedman(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
tillaman:
So because you couldn’t honour an agreement and he sued your arse which is perfectly normal since you took his money and they tried to reach out to your team and y’all stopped taking their calls, if you can’t grace an event there something called refund na
Clown

Which mob advice he should repay 300 Million that way his sense will be mobbed.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Iamvetlander(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

Jurisdiction bawo. Is it byforce to speak english.
I had to read his comment again and again grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Rapmoney:
Honestly speaking, this news is useless to me just the way the vegetable in Aso Rock is useless to Nigerians.

This lockdown has finished me! Just normal 3 days travelling wey my wife make to Delta State last month (March) dor come pass one month now!

Bros, we dey the same boat o. My wife and kids have been away from home for a whole month because of this lockdown.

THE HOUSE IS REALLY BORING WITHOUT THEM
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Queenjuliette(f): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Nairaland will post unconfirmed story, then people start judging. But Davido to come out like that and call them evil na wa o. Davido and the Johnson's please settle this offline
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by tfelicityk(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
With this write-up

Davido needs to come and clear the air...

Besides, he had given himself names again... "Evil people"

Where many artiste out there are looking for such offer not for the money alone but fame - that they performed at grand lunch of events
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Trezagezz: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
[s][/s]
paulolee:
habaaaa...dt wan loud oo..xo many tinz aint revealed in that set of explanations given...dt he was paid for a show n he went for anoda show abroad mayb bcoz of more money he would get n d davido i kno must refund thier money back even with interest, mayb other things played behind the scenes like cutting off some endorsement deals from davido or spoiling his name around bigger cliants because the okojies are influential and i think davido is still more pained abt wat happened wey back...dis nt d davido i knew n only both parties can explain what really happened after the failed appearance..i rest my case abeg
[s][/s]

bad judge....
Why beating around the bush than going straight to the point to condemn his sinful act towards the family that patronise his company...
David go and refund them with apology fast

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Rapmoney(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Bros, we dey the same boat o. My wife and kids have been away from home for a whole month because of this lockdown.

THE HOUSE IS REALLY BORING WITHOUT THEM

I dey tell you. The thing strong.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by pacco6ixty9(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Na divide matter sey worry una like this? ? The wicked & Evil people no even respond
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Trezagezz:
[/s][s]

bad judge....
Why beating around the bush than going straight to the point to condemn his sinful act towards the family that patronise his company...
David go and refund them with apology fast
watin be 3m wey davido no fit refund after his foreign show?? xo u tink say davido money audio loud lyk dt?? if davido no appear bcoz of the fear of mob xo u bliev he would take thier money, he didnt refund n still go ahead to call them evil people?? guy na o.b.o we de talk abt o n nt dt davido for una village oo
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Zinnywise(f): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Rude idiot

I so hate Davido's personality.....he don't know how to use words tightly shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by ZeusP(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Jeopardy
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by X0012(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Perfect description for me and my Exes. They all play the victim card
grin

losprince:
According to the news, he took money for a show and didn't turn up, didn't have the decency to issue a refund, got sued, and now claiming victimhood.

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Makaveli1802: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:
I swear this doesn't concern me at all. Even money for food this morning I no get
then why did you click this link??
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Skodiswayze(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:
habaaaa...dt wan loud oo..xo many tinz aint revealed in that set of explanations given...dt he was paid for a show n he went for anoda show abroad mayb bcoz of more money he would get n d davido i kno must refund thier money back even with interest, mayb other things played behind the scenes like cutting off some endorsement deals from davido or spoiling his name around bigger cliants because the okojies are influential and i think davido is still more pained abt wat happened wey back...dis nt d davido i knew n only both parties can explain what really happened after the failed appearance..i rest my case abeg

Okojies are influential, but Adelekes are more influential. Dem fit buy the okojies even double
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by knowhowk: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
I have always been a Fan of Davido ,under normal circumstance if you fail to honour an Invitation you have been paid for ,you suppose to make a refund ,No excuse .if the news is true then I think Davido is wrong on this and I cease to be His Fan ,It's uncalled for ,Very Childish and arrogant Acts.Spit
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by X0012(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Most Scorpios are like time bomb waiting to explode.
grin

Lovelyn451:
We speak our mind....scorpio
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by collinometricx: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

He sha came

Was he paid for the next year?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by perdollar(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
most singers r mad ppl caused by smoking weed
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by rastaLivity: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:
stop this your childish explain, doesn't make any sense.

@bolded, how did you know davido and what he can do? Is it by watching his music videos
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by grandstar(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
tillaman:
So because you couldn’t honour an agreement and he sued your arse which is perfectly normal since you took his money and they tried to reach out to your team and y’all stopped taking their calls, if you can’t grace an event there something called refund na
Clown

A refund isn't enough. His presence there would have made a world of difference to the hotel. It would have established it from the word go
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by richAgnostic: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:
this is the problem with you useelss nigerians, this is why u never progress and remain poor for life. when u sign a contract or deal to say perform for 200naira . 5 days before the time, u get another contract to perform in another place for 200 millon naira, u are not suppose to abandon the 200 naira show that was already booked for the 200 million .
if you must do that you must liaise with the guy that booked you frst.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by donbaba20(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido yesterday, April 26, 2020 shocked fans by referring to talented actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie as 'wicked, evil people'.

Plus-sized actress, Eniola Badmus had shared a throwback photo of the actress claiming that she has given birth to her 4th child which Mercy Johnson's husband later denied.

Commenting on Eniola Badmus congratulatory post on Instagram, Davido said:

"Wicked pple .... congrats tho,"

When a follower asked Davido the reason behind his post calling out the couple, Davido replied:

"Nothing just evil set of pple that’s all."

People are wondering why Davido called out the couple.

Meanwhile check out this report below. Could it be the reason why Davido called them wicked couple?

he came for the show.... I live around abule egba.... So why this lies
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
rastaLivity:
stop this your childish explain, doesn't make any sense.

@bolded, how did you know davido and what he can do? Is it by watching his music videos
guy jus dey ur dey...davido have a big heart...m into interior designs n gat a chance to meet him and work for chioma in one of his cheff chi show...davido came around and saw boys designing for his baby...he was wowed and immediately asked how much we do charge...my boss doubled d amount bcoz him n chioma na Good friends bk in skul...davido immediately sent d moni n also ordered food for the 12 of us with drinks to go with it n said anybody wey de high mk e drop by at a nearby hotel bcox na dier him n his guys de n na free drinks on him....wat else do u want my gee??
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Skodiswayze:

Okojies are influential, but Adelekes are more influential. Dem fit buy the okojies even double
dts ur mistake...everybody na king for him lane..dt man fit get international promoters at his bek n call n spoiling davido name is bad for business n notin adeleke cash can do abt it..las las no be everything moni fit solve...d whites prefer loyalty in business than cash
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by DonTattaglia: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TIME TO WASTE AND FOR JOKERS WHO WORSHIP THESE USELESS SO CALLED CELEBRITIES!!!!! Nonsense..... undecided undecided
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by rastaLivity: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:

guy jus dey ur dey...davido have a big heart...m into interior designs n gat a chance to meet him and work for chioma in one of his cheff chi show...davido came around and saw boys designing for his baby...he was wowed and immediately asked how much we do charge...my boss doubled d amount bcoz him n chioma na Good friends bk in skul...davido immediately sent d moni n also ordered food for the 12 of us with drinks to go with it n said anybody wey de high mk e drop by at a nearby hotel bcox na dier him n his guys de n na free drinks on him....wat else do u want my gee??
so literally; davido bought your sense of judgement with a plate of food
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
this is the problem with you useelss nigerians, this is why u never progress and remain poor for life. when u sign a contract or deal to say perform for 200naira . 5 days before the time, u get another contract to perform in another place for 200 millon naira, u are not suppose to abandon the 200 naira show that was already booked for the 200 million .
if you must do that you must liaise with the guy that booked you frst.
ma gee...u can pass mssg without insults na..if i insult u back u go report mods n dm go ban me and u go de happy abi..bk to ur analysis, how do u knonhe didnt makeup for the failed appearance...u jus read the blogger view, have u heard from davido or okijie's view??
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

Killed because of what? ......what about asking for refund simple.....killing him for not showing up is absolute rubbish.
does not do refunds. So prince okojie has taken him to court na. Another person fit Bleep am up
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by tillaman(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Advancedman:

Which mob advice he should repay 300 Million that way his sense will be mobbed.
grin I heard he doesn’t do refund at all, he will rather fix you the following year
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Abulegba ke? Davido probably didn't know the place when he agreed. It's happens with international artists also. No biggie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.