Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here (9978 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Yuceeluv(f): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
wow! just coming online. to even get data to see things like this are tough. people have been chosen. God knows how much i need this now. i am a graduate who has been unemployed for years. i can not begin to write it all...everything i have been through. i need this money for a lot of things including and especially to feed a 5 year old child. it is well either way.

MODIFIED: i will not be online when you come back(data shortage). This is the only reason why i am dropping my details here. Incase i am among the lucky ones...3042987689 firstbank. 09093359718 is also my line. THANK YOU for what you are doing, wether or not it reaches me.

Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Francisossai(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
If given to me, the cash would go a long way in ensuring that I still survive more days of the lockdown with more foodstuff in my possession.

GTBank

Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by leomarz007: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
hunger has been in the land since '99. To be Frank, I need the money for foodstuffs atm but my treatment fees are top priority for my health. To keep me going as I no fit travel go india. Anybody?
Well if you are interested in free classes on learning digital skills follow this link https:///2348077155776?text=Hello+Mr+Lee+I'm+ready+to+get+empowered+with+digital+skills
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by babzlim(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pls give if ur touched... Gtb 0009777292.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by ugwusunday(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Am a salary earner, but do to this pandemic, i have not been able to see any means, most especially the drugs i used every three days for my health issue. The money it only mean for only two things, Drug and food.
It definatelly gonna go a long way

ugwu sunday
Gtb
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Chukslar: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.

My Brother God will bless you greatly. I wish I had, I would have followed in your foot steps.

When I saw this post I was touched and God's Favour will never depart from you.
May he that sees in the secret reward you in the open and let his glory shine on you and announce you to the whole world.

You are a light to your generation.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Lanry1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ok
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Kokoboss: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by edobor108(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
please still remember me sir even if it 1k to buy 1 mudu of garri and a bottle of groundnut i will be very grateful.
Edobor Emmanuel
Zenith Bank God bless you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Oladayo12(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
I and my family have been starved for days without food, pls help us i beg of you. i've been soliciting for help here but have not gotten. pls my younger siblings are bitterly crying for food, even my aged parent are just restless, we've eaten d whole pawpaw on the tree both ripe and unripe. pls come and put a smile on our face this afterternoon, we need to eat something even if its 1cup of beans we have firewood to cook with it. pls dont ignore a dying family, somebody should pls help out. NB: I'm using a small java phone, i dont have a smart phone i would have take a snap of where i live to see how bad our condition is. pls dont bye pass a needy.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by maya007: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Corona aint going anytime soon any little money we get now has to b used wisely..want to join cryptocurrency oooo they said its 4k..... cry
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by maysimsimple(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Anything will do bro

[quote author=Bontia o many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by maysimsimple(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Anything will do bro for my kids

[quote author=Bontia o many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by tobilobaadekunle(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Am a student, and was unable to travel before the lockdown start here in Ekiti and I don't have any foodstuffs again. Any amount can help,
Adekunle Tobiloba Ayobami
UBA
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Island01: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm still paying out during this lockdown, that's to traffic plan check my signature, we will all survive
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Exactly! last month i bought foodstuffs worth 970k and shared it around egbeda to those who are hungry, it isn't that much but it's better than nothing.

please no one should quote me, i've already helped those i can, those that need foodstuffs most

When is Part 2 coming up?? grin
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Dreyton36: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Imustsurvive:

religion bigot spotted
my father is a Christian while my mother is a Muslim

I love Muslims and Christians alike.
God bless Nigeria
I don't trade words with unintelligent people, maybe if you read clearly you'll understand better
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Imustsurvive:

religion bigot spotted
my father is a Christian while my mother is a Muslim

I love Muslims and Christians alike.
God bless Nigeria

What are you?
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
DontBeStupid:

What are you?

you dey mental? guy free me!

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Babawon1: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
my mum have been doing househelp for food seller since 30yrz now the owner no dey sell again and decide to lockdown now she's at home, maybe this the time she will leave the job to plan her life but this corona make thing worse. 5k will do a lot . plz Bontia
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Ukahbello: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gt bank
Pls bro am in Dept already and #50 is my last card in hand and beside nah freemode in they take login here
Thanks bro
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Victoria2020(f): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'll basically survive this week if I HV 5k
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Hybbee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Omotejohwo: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
This lockdown period, if you’re interested in saving money spent on power.
Click the link & fill the short form. Thank me later.

https://forms.gle/8DCQtQtjHwUXFhcHA

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
What are you?

Product of "chrislam"?
Imustsurvive:

you dey mental? guy free me!
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Quietly(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good thing come to those who wait...still waiting oo
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Limitlessss: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.

Thanks.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Malik1338(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by cassidy1996(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bros, i need a job please, after this covid shit is over. Electrical engineer. thanks
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Elmojiid(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
3074429973 first bank...am a glaucoma patient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is The Entry Level Salary At NHIS? / Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Latest Job Recruitment (23 Positions) / Newgate Medical Services Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.