Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here (10015 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Firstinline(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.

Please sir, I know you don't know me as I don't know you but God knows both of us. I am in real need. I am a family man with two kids and barely have enough to even feed myself and wife. Please assist me l. May God bless you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
If I start to talk I know nl won’t allow me... I am typing in pains but pls just consider this as an avenue that you’ll get folds later by his grace. I need the money majorly for my school fees.

Your 5k will go a long way. Thank you very much 2105796125 UBA. God bless you more.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Who no want free cash grin , I need am dude, I just need to top 1k & will get a full tank
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Exactly! last month i bought foodstuffs worth 970k and shared it around egbeda to those who are hungry, it isn't that much but it's better than nothing.

please no one should quote me, i've already helped those i can, those that need foodstuffs most

Respect!

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by jelove(f): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
I actually need the money i'm having some complications with my pregnacy need to go to the hospital
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by adamskutty(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
jelove:
I actually need the money i'm having some complications with my pregnacy need to go to the hospital
nawa ooo grin
so if u had not seen this thread how would u have coped with the "supposed" pregnancy check?
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by wanze(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Chigold1: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
To GOD be the glory
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Inbox me please...
SweetPoison22:
Have compassion on my little daughter who's a sickler. I hate to hear her and the mother cry at night. I want to get her drugs please.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by chidiogo123(f): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Inbox me please...
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Zindaya: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Inbox me please...
Bro i was the first person that open this thread and explain with prove you still haven't call me......It's well
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by truthfulperson: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Be blessed Bontia. One love
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Inbox me please.......
JohnnyPalmer:

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Quietly(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Inbox me please.......
pls bontia am in need seriously,we are among of the batch pls check-in
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Mzora(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
@Bonita please things have been really difficult for me and my family..The little savings and gift I got have been spent on foodstuff and antenatal visit...please help me..
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by NIJJAking(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
truthfulperson:
I am suspecting this bontia guy as being a fake ass attention seeker who can not give out any help to anyone. People should stop begging him for help. Which kind nonsense give away that couldnt be completed since yesterday or is he giving it to ten million people. Fake ass notice me attention seeker sadist. Stop making fun of people in this difficult time

Please and please do not say such about him . He only started the trend today morning. Even i sent my pleading since morning and he has not responded , he is only trying to help in the little way he can, please he is not fake. I believe he is serious to help and not an attention seeker. Give him some benefit of doubt.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Corbin: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Corbin:
Good job
God bless you
You are blessing
Keep doing good
Keep it up
God will reward you
God will replenish ur account
It is not easygood job sir
bontia
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by SweetPoison22: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Inbox me please...
Okay sir.

Just sent you an email Sir.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Corbin: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=NIJJAking post=88923976][/quote] shocked
Life hard oo
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
I selected you. Paid 5k into your account. Please manage it. Thanks.
ability4ace:
please I really need the money for my wife and son .am teaching in private school here in ondo state and they don't pay us during this lockdown I can sort out myself but want to buy food for my family I will appreciate it if you can help me.0051629179 waheed olayiwola access bank.08067262416
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm tired of telling sad stories, Baba help me for the sake of my kids, I do not have reason to lie.

Sir Bontia
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Kokoboss: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Inbox your me please
Oladayo12:
I and my family have been starved for days without food, pls help us i beg of you. i've been soliciting for help here but have not gotten. pls my younger siblings are bitterly crying for food, even my aged parent are just restless, we've eaten d whole pawpaw on the tree both ripe and unripe. pls come and put a smile on our face this afterternoon, we need to eat something even if its 1cup of beans we have firewood to cook with it. pls dont ignore a dying family, somebody should pls help out. my kid sister is even bleeding (she's on her monthly period) no sanitary pad to use, nothing to eat. pls help us. NB: I'm using a small java phone, i dont have a smart phone i would have take a snap of where i live to see how bad our condition is. pls dont bye pass a needy.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Quietly(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
still wage my trust in you bontia... I knew you can help...
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by DGratias: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Kokoboss: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Chigold1: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
To GOD be the glory
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Okogiemikejr(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.
Please no where to turn right now,no food in the house and my brother is running temperature.Please I need your assistance
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Corbin: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Inbox your me please
cry It is alright
sad
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Inbox me please.......

Baba , what's my offense ? show my children mercy, na beg i dey beg you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by DGratias: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool cool shocked
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Quietly(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation / Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company / Can Any HR Expert Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.