Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works (15733 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / My Encounter With The Marine World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
No matter what you're going through at the moment, God's a bigger plan for you. There's nothing too difficult for him to do. If he tarries or silent, it's a message of patience to you. His plan for you is generational so it would require your total breaking. Give thanks to Him always. Rejoice. Be happy! It may be difficult, but it's your weapon. A soldier doesn't allow emotions to override him such that he forgets to buckle on his arsenals. It costs God just a second to get your story changed and your track record will become inspirations to many people. Reproach is a forerunner to glory. Reproach is never lasting but the Glory of God most high is even to eternity. You'll shine brighter and brighter, and by extension to your posterity.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Let's continue in Love of Christ.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2020
The King of Glory reigns! He reigns in your life. He reigns in my life. He reigns in our lives.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2020
God's faithful. He's a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Good morning
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2020
The God of all flesh gave incomparable gift to man. He gave man to man, Christ as an instance of the pathway to well coordinated living through salvation of the soul. Men(male and female) are gateways to possibilities in this physical realm. Many people are under the bondage of sufferings unnecessarily today all because they ignore men. You must sustain the real eye that sees beyond physical and mind that comprehends high degree of divine communication through patterned discernment by the Holy Spirit. Some are not just ordinary being. They're inaugurated and consecrated by God Himself to be portal through which people find Him. (I am a Living Witness) Today, tremble before God Almighty, respect and love your fellow brothers/sisters. Honour the investment of God upon the lives of the genuine carrier and watch your life transformed in jiffy. All thanks to God for giving us an image like Him. Good morning
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
God is able to do whatever he promises he'd do in your life. Just keep on looking at Him as the author and finisher. Don't give up. Like a thief in the night, you'll experience his mighty visitation.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning...
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by puredigital(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
joinpreneur:
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on TV not even would you find them on the media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0

Thanks for sharing this op. I've called her. Thank you so much
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob.
Are you part of this generation? Are you a seeker of God's face?
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Nothing lasts forever except Christ. Beauty will fade. Man will die. Properties will perish. Money will go extinction. Fame will become memories. Memories will be forgotten. Earth will be judged. Satan will be destroyed. Christ will reign forever!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2020
God's faithful in the lives of everyone who believes and trusts on His name.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Great is our God
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Wonderful people and peculiar nation men and women, a very good morning to all of us. I trust we're enjoying God and Christ His Son. I appreciate all and sundry who took their time to send in testimonies on what God has done, what's he's doing and what the assurance is on what he's set to do. Thank you all. God bless! The eternal kingdom of righteousness and holiness — Christ Jesus himself — that we are pursuing, we will not lose it for worldly benefits. Amen!

Just as we have been convinced by the Holy Spirit that the intention of sharing this post here is real, And my speech and my preaching were not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

Again, I thought of an idea and will take it as responsibility to get it executed. Since we're convinced by the Holy Spirit that my encounter with the woman of God is but reality that truly I met a Prophet of God, like the case of Saul to Prophet Samuel. God's really speaking through our mummy prophetess, there's no doubt!

I thought about creating a special thread where I'll be meeting with her, get prophetic information and declarations from her personally and dropping it on the thread for whoever owns it on everyday basis and in the evening and early morning. That sequence of time is prophetic (Gen. 1:5).

So, I've met to discuss with her on a request. She said she'd get back to me today and that's why I came to inform us all. Let's hope for a positive response.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by Bolanlevivian: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
joinpreneur:
Wonderful people and peculiar nation men and women, a very good morning to all of us. I trust we're enjoying God and Christ His Son. I appreciate all and sundry who took their time to send in testimonies on what God has done, what's he's doing and what the assurance is on what he's set to do. Thank you all. God bless! The eternal kingdom of righteousness and holiness — Christ Jesus himself — that we are pursuing, we will not lose it for worldly benefits. Amen!

Just as we have been convinced by the Holy Spirit that the intention of sharing this post here is real, And my speech and my preaching were not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

Again, I thought of an idea and will take it as responsibility to get it executed. Since we're convinced by the Holy Spirit that my encounter with the woman of God is but reality that truly I met a Prophet of God, like the case of Saul to Prophet Samuel. God's really speaking through our mummy prophetess, there's no doubt!

I thought about creating a special thread where I'll be meeting with her, get prophetic information and declarations from her personally and dropping it on the thread for whoever owns it on everyday basis and in the evening and early morning. That sequence of time is prophetic (Gen. 1:5).

So, I've met to discuss with her on a request. She said she'd get back to me today and that's why I came to inform us all. Let's hope for a positive response.

Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
joinpreneur:

Good morning to us all. I trust we're enjoying the goodness and sufficiency of God's grace through Christ his Son.

I want to inform us that based on the previous discussion I had with our mummy prophetess, we just got today for feedback from her. She's assented her consent and gave 28th Monday as date to start it with us.
Thank you y'all. Sir's/Ma's for following this thread. I don't take anyone of us for granted. If it's all for the good of public interest genuinely with God's concern and approval, I'll do everything at my disposal to get it achieved.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Sunday.
May God supply us all our needs
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH

Psalm 45:15 "With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace."

October shall be the month of good news for you. You will break forth on every side and the Lord shall increase your greatness. As Zachariah was greeted with good news by the angel of the Lord, so shall you be greeted with good news this month. As the Virgin Mary was hailed and greeted with good news, so shall you be hailed and greeted with good news. As the shepherds were greeted with good tidings of great joy, so shall you and your family be greeted with good tidings of ceaseless and great joy this month in the name of Jesus Christ. As Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary and the babe leaped in her womb and she was filled with joy and the power of the Holy Ghost, this month, you will leap for joy. Your dry bones shall rise again. As Mary magnified the Lord, so also you will have abundant reasons to magnify God. All the expectations of the wicked over your life this month shall not stand. With gladness and rejoicing shall you be brought to the end of this month and you will enter into the king's palace with drumming, singing, dancing and rejoicing in the name of Jesus Christ.
Welcome to the month of October and God bless you.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by Bolanlevivian: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
joinpreneur:
HAPPY NEW MONTH

Psalm 45:15 "With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace."

October shall be the month of good news for you. You will break forth on every side and the Lord shall increase your greatness. As Zachariah was greeted with good news by the angel of the Lord, so shall you be greeted with good news this month. As the Virgin Mary was hailed and greeted with good news, so shall you be hailed and greeted with good news. As the shepherds were greeted with good tidings of great joy, so shall you and your family be greeted with good tidings of ceaseless and great joy this month in the name of Jesus Christ. As Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary and the babe leaped in her womb and she was filled with joy and the power of the Holy Ghost, this month, you will leap for joy. Your dry bones shall rise again. As Mary magnified the Lord, so also you will have abundant reasons to magnify God. All the expectations of the wicked over your life this month shall not stand. With gladness and rejoicing shall you be brought to the end of this month and you will enter into the king's palace with drumming, singing, dancing and rejoicing in the name of Jesus Christ.
Welcome to the month of October and God bless you.
Amen
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2020
A king that doesn't see himself as a king will willfully serve as a slave. You're valuable in God's hands. And this knowledge if you don't have it, your territory will beg for bread. You'll serve as a slave. Christ's mindsets heal you of many things. Stay focused in him. Never allow Satan win your decisions with his weak and repetitive deceits. Good morning. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Let your heart be consumed, first with the Love of Christ, then let it flow to your neighbor. Give honour first to God, then to your fellow man. Remember these things today and watch God lift you above what you ask or think. Happy Sunday!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Grace and peace of the Holy Spirit be multiplied to us in the name of Jesus Christ. I want to sincerely appreciate the efforts of all and sundry on this platform following. God bless you all and keep us in Love.
Happy Sunday!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
joinpreneur:
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on TV not even would you find them on the media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0

Happy Sunday
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Acquisition of spiritual things routed through the office of Christ will fetch you double folds of material things. Understanding God's kingdom principles will save and relieve us of so many pressure and vicissitudes of life. Take for instance, gold and silver walk separately and it'd cost you a great deal and time looking for gold and silver separately. But you can get both effortlessly if you find favour. Favour can give you silver and gold. Today, I pray favor with men into your life! You're highly favored.

Good morning
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Announcement/Condolences

Our country is currently and regrettably undergoing an unprecedented pogrom. Particularly, the Tuesday Lekki genocide in which our treasured and defenceless youths were gruesomely murdered in their prime by the agents of darkness is disheartening and reprehensible. I condemn this ignoble and dastardly act. It is our prayer that the innocent blood would not be shed in vain. May the Lord comfort the families of the deceased and also heal our land, Nigeria. I send our heartfelt condolences to the families, friends, relations, kith and kin and acquaintances of the deceased. May the Lord heal our broken hearts.

These are trying and difficult moments and we must remain strong in the Lord. While I appeal for calm, I urge us all to use this period to raise a lamentation for the land and ask the Lord to avenge the untimely deaths of these innocent souls. Let us also pray that the Lord in His infinite mercies will fix this country and make it a peaceable habitation and the pride of all nations. May the Lord keep us and our families. May the Lord emplace righteousness, justice, and equity in Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

Please, stay safe and God bless. Good morning!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by BrickDevo: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
joinpreneur:
Announcement/Condolences

Our country is currently and regrettably undergoing an unprecedented pogrom. Particularly, the Tuesday Lekki genocide in which our treasured and defenceless youths were gruesomely murdered in their prime by the agents of darkness is disheartening and reprehensible. I condemn this ignoble and dastardly act. It is our prayer that the innocent blood would not be shed in vain. May the Lord comfort the families of the deceased and also heal our land, Nigeria. I send our heartfelt condolences to the families, friends, relations, kith and kin and acquaintances of the deceased. May the Lord heal our broken hearts.

These are trying and difficult moments and we must remain strong in the Lord. While I appeal for calm, I urge us all to use this period to raise a lamentation for the land and ask the Lord to avenge the untimely deaths of these innocent souls. Let us also pray that the Lord in His infinite mercies will fix this country and make it a peaceable habitation and the pride of all nations. May the Lord keep us and our families. May the Lord emplace righteousness, justice, and equity in Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

Please, stay safe and God bless. Good morning!
Thanks man, i just spoke with her now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / On The Canon Of The Bible And The Roman Catholic Church / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.