Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works (15628 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / My Encounter With The Marine World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Happy Sunday to us all
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2022
joinpreneur:
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on Radio or TV not even would you find them on the social media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0

Happy New Year!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Testaments of God to His People for the Glorious Year 2022

By: Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah

The punishment of the Lord still continues on the wicked in 2022, says the Lord of hosts.

Serious warning: do not give my glory to any carved idol, be a true worshiper, says the Lord.

I, Lord, will take vengeance on the wicked this year.

Whoever turns to me and repents of his evil deeds, I will save him. Otherwise, I will certainly take vengeance, says the Lord.

Whoever turns to other gods, the punishment of the Lord is upon him.

Or those who have abandoned the pattern of God, the punishment of the Lord is upon them.

Except those who follow my law and keep my word.

Truly, this is a year of New Glory, for one who knows the Lord; also my revenge shall be on the ungodly, saith the Lord.

Peace be upon you. The Lord will not forsake His people. (Selah)

https://www.nairaland.com/6918874/testaments-god-people-glorious-year
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Always remember your creator, the Almighty God.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Fix your eyes on Christ, the author and finisher of your faith.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Happy Sunday to dear people of God.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Christ is all we need today as the whole world now lies in the hands of the wicked. In Christ, we find refuge, fortress, and comfort; Stepping Upon The Rock! Join Us on Wednesday, 6th April 2022 at 11 pm. Come and experience Victory over everything according to His Promise!
For more info: 0--8-1--6-3-6--5-6-8-9-0

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
May God cancel every thought of evil written against you and your family today IJN.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your victory is here again! God is set to activate every age-long promise in your life through the grace of the prophetic. He is the God that keeps promises. Join us on 6th May, 2022. 11PM

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2022
May 6 Programme was fire-filled. Chains were broken. Souls were saved. Breakthrough and deliverance came through.

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
joinpreneur:
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on Radio or TV not even would you find them on the social media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happening Again! Night of Victory is here!
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
The power of God is going to recover every glory or destiny that has been caged into captivity. Join us on 6th June, 2022. 11PM

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 1:44am On Jun 15, 2022
The blessing of God will never depart from you. And his praise never cease from your heart and lips. Amen
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Our God, Elohim, is the greatest. Give your heart to him with maximum honor.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by Fortune118005(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
joinpreneur:
Happening Again! Night of Victory is here!
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
The power of God is going to recover every glory or destiny that has been caged into captivity. Join us on 6th June, 2022. 11PM

Shalom
Please give me your WhatsApp contact
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fortune118005:

Shalom

Greetings, sir/ma!
Here is it, 0-9-0-3-7-8-5-8-6-0-6
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good evening to you all.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Feed the hungry. Give water to the thirsty and cloth the naked. Take Care of the orphans and widows. Do good without murmuring. Fear the Lord and come before him with trembling. Then, He'd make your way prosperous.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Night of Victory, September, came with a powerful dimension. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2022
I pray for someone, in the name of Jesus Christ who was crucified, died and resurrected the 3rd day, may the Lord God of the 11th hour surprise you for good by his mercy and grace. May your hopelessness be made hopeful and your helplessness be taken away.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
The faithfulness of God Almighty has brought you and me this far. As 2022 is about to become a past year, we continue to sing His praises in our mouth through the gate of a new year 2023. I love you all with the Love of Jesus Christ our master and savior. See you all next year! grin
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year... Greatness upon greatness upon greatness
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Greetings to you all.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Fortune118005:

Shalom

0-9-0-3-7-8-5+6+8+0+6

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Amen
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Greetings to you all. It's understood that a lot of people would've been finding it difficult to reach the prophetess on the usual line, if you're finding it difficult, you can also reach her through her second line: 0-8-1-6-6-3-9-4-1-2-9

Thank you. God bless you.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2023
joinpreneur:

You may call her;
0-8-1-6-6-3-9-4-1-2-9
or
0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0

All thanks to God.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Greetings to you all.

Would like to update you on the ongoing church building project. The building is currently at roofing stage.

Thanks to all who have supported this. And those who long to do, we would appreciate your support too.

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Happy New Month. This is your month of Joy and New Glory

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Are you ready?!!!!

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
God is great!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Don't miss this program!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church / Help: Which Authority? The Bible Or The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.