Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,595,678 members, 6,021,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 01:49 AM

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works (6390 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:00am On Oct 28
Good morning and have a blessed day!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31
joinpreneur:
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on TV not even would you find them on the media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0

Good morning to us
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01
22/11/2020

Take note
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01
Happy Sunday and happy new month people of God.

Cultivate the love of God. Love Him with all your heart. Also, love your neighbour as yourself. Write His laws on your heart. Preserve his ordinances. Walk in His pattern. Bend not to your self will and self righteousness. Respect the saints. Honor the annointed. Sit not among the scornful. Join no one to say or claim there are no saints or nor annointed one for you only know about yourself and little or nothing about others. Teach your children how to love the Lord instead rather than training on gossip mission. Children are God's heritage. You are but a steward and their creator will query you if as parents you incite or impart them wrongly. Make your heart clean. Check if you have fallen and run back to the cross. Power of God and His presence don't stay with whoever is rebelling against these ordinances and precepts. Keep them diligently! And then when you pray to Him, he'd answer you by fire. When you call Him once, He'd answer you 7 times from His holy courtroom.

Mum's message to us today
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:59am On Nov 10
Good morning!

My mind again was drawn, when I began to re-think about this year 2020, to what God says earlier this year through our mum. This year is really a porous one. Only God knows what's next! No matter what or how hard and hot it goes, It is my prayer and I so much believe everyone of us linked to this post and by the covenant of God upon His vessel, You and your loved ones will be protected in Jesus' Name. None of us will share of the evil agenda of satan left to be executed this year 2020. Amen!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18
My great people!
Mum said we should keep praying! Tarry in the secret place NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by At10tion: 8:35pm On Nov 18
I called her, sent her message but
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22
At10tion:
I called her, sent her message but

Great. I guess she's been very tight this season. She might not be able to answer calls or reply to messages as quick as possible because of scheduled programmes or answer well. Kindly bear. I'd suggest you find time to meet/see her. If you agree to this, I'd help further in getting when she'd be available in Akure, Ondo State.

Be free in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Giving Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.