Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her (2705 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship / My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by good2know: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
hello house member, d story is a long one bt i will try to be as concise as possible. i have a gf dt we ve bin 2geda for almost 4 years. i met her when i was in 400l, then she was stil processing her admission.(she is now in 400l in a private uni).she is from a wealthy background while im from a low background.she is beautiful, nice, tall,loving and she is faithful, she sponsored me all thru my remaining year in d university, thru my nysc service year.after my service year, she told me dat she didnt want me to suffer for job and 2geda we came up wit a biz proposal. in order for her to raise the capital needed, she lied to her parent abt her school fee(#700,000);dat she was robbed at a gun point. she even wounded herself deliberately to make the story look real.together wit all d money in her acct, she was able to raise #950,000 for me. i started d biz wit part of d money and i ve bin doing good.
d problem now is dat recently, i came in contact wit an x gf.this was a girl i dated for abt 5 years, all thru d period, i didnt love her,i only had lustful feelings for her,then we were very much s*xually attached.now dat i met again,we went back to our old ways of life and we ve bin indulging in copulation almost evriday for d past 4 weeks. now my gf is around and i dont find her s*xually attractive anymore at the same time im feeling a sense of betrayal.
im feeling guilty but i dont know hw to withdraw.i love my gf bt i cant xplain why dis is happening.i dont want to loose my gf because she has bin gud to me. pls i need somone to talk senses into my head b4 its too late.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Mygoldie(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
you sure wanna hear some sense?

three words----->>>You are wicked.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by koolchicco: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

you sure wanna hear some sense?

three words----->>>You are wicked.

shocked tongue cheesy
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Drfinn: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
@op,its 1 tin 2 realize ur shortcomings,its anoda 2 retrace ur steps!ur ex is in d past n shuld remain as such, ur present gf is a rare gem,dnt hurt an inocent soul,who hav sacrificd somuch 4 ur hapiness,
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by pwiz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
OP kai u fall my hands.Anyway sha u are new here.Bt to be sincere i really wanna insult u bt i wil chill nt lyk one crackhead(**0) who wil go to any extent to abuse u.Bt to cut long story short devil is lurking around u(ex-gf).After commitment to u financially u want to repay her with dis? No no no plz dnt stop b4 itz too late.WELCOME TO NL-home of possibility hehehehehe
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by playmate(f): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
@op. .id.i.ot, no wonder some parents don't want their children getting involved with poor gold diggers like you! tongue
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Coolabbie: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
Despite all d tings she did 4 u,u had d heart 2 treat her dis way. Indeed sum men are dogs.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Orton10(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2011
good2know:

hello house member, d story is a long one bt i will try to be as concise as possible. i have a gf dt we ve bin 2geda for almost 4 years. i met her when i was in 400l, then she was stil processing her admission.(she is now in 400l in a private uni).she is from a wealthy background while im from a low background.she is beautiful, nice, tall,loving and she is faithful, she sponsored me all thru my remaining year in d university, thru my nysc service year.after my service year, she told me dat she didnt want me to suffer for job and 2geda we came up wit a biz proposal. in order for her to raise the capital needed, she lied to her parent abt her school fee(#700,000);dat she was robbed at a gun point. she even wounded herself deliberately to make the story look real.together wit all d money in her acct, she was able to raise #950,000 for me. i started d biz wit part of d money and i ve bin doing good.
d problem now is dat recently, i came in contact wit an x gf.this was a girl i dated for abt 5 years, all thru d period, i didnt love her,i only had lustful feelings for her,then we were very much s*xually attached.now dat i met again,we went back to our old ways of life and we ve bin indulging in copulation almost evriday for d past 4 weeks. now my gf is around and i dont find her s*xually attractive anymore at the same time im feeling a sense of betrayal.
im feeling guilty but i dont know hw to withdraw.i love my gf bt i cant xplain why dis is happening.i dont want to loose my gf because she has bin gud to me. pls i need somone to talk senses into my head b4 its too late.

You're My Hero. GREAT JOB AND KEEP IT UP!

[s]SideNote: You Are the Most Foolish Animal In 2011, Wish You were Castrated you Sick Deranged Excuse Of Man.
Go Phuck dat Nymphomaniac to Death. FREAK!!!
U neva start to dey feel guilty. Mtcheeeew![/s]

It is sick phucks like you dat give Men bad names.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by alanrewaju: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2011
@op: the lost of sexual attraction to your girl is caused by the guilt. The fact that you're remorse shows u're willing to change n you don't want to hurt Lover, I envy you for that.
my advice will be that you introduce the 2 ladies to themselves n pls emphasis that to you spouse that the other is your Ex in her presence. Then you'll have to confess to your girl in private that you've cheated on her n u wouldn't want to do that again.
The Result: your ex will probably be annoyed with u at that moment (that will keep you off the mess)but you guys can settle that later n will most likely become good friends without illicit relationship. And your spouse too would be annoyed after the confession but believe me, after constant begging she'll forgive n that will strengthen the relationship.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by MrsEve2(f): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2011
I will reserve my right to hush for the moment. This is some BULLSHIT!
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by good2know: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2011
@mygoldie, ur comment realli touched my conscience.
@forum members, ur comments ar waking up d reality in me
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by SALady(f): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2011
@Topic I didnt read the story, but my answer is that you should leave her, simple. Then you really dont have to come up with such topics.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Atreides(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2011
good2know:

@mygoldie, your comment realli touched my conscience.
@forum members, your comments ar waking up d reality in me
Are you sure you even have a conscience? It's your type that turn some women into man-haters. .  angry angry angry angry
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 11, 2011
Now i wonder why ladies should be encouraged to sacrifice for love, i really dont blame you,i blame d no-so-smart gf of urs!cos i dont understand ow someone wud make such a huge sacrifice for an a** lyk ui just tank God not all guys are like you, mscheww!
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by viruz007(m): 5:03am On Jan 11, 2011
@ poster: U b major junkie. God knows i dn't wanna insult u bt i jst hav 2. SHE WOUNDED HERSELF My fellow NL people did u nt see dat part? Guy u hav gotten wat most guyz wil go 2 babalawo's haus 4 & u wanna jeopardize it cuz of punny. And itz nt as if she ain't givin u punny. Mscheeww,
Give me ur numba, lemme cal u, & remind u dat u hav a RARE GEM. My broda plz kik dat ex d f**k out. It cuz of guyz lyk u Mrs. Eve wld b ryt atyms bout men. Bigger mschewww,
Sidenote: i personally wil b monitoring dis thread until u confirm dat u hav regained ur senses angry
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Tinksh(f): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2011
I have no words of encouragement for you cos you know exactly what you have done. You made a choice to do it so dont play innocent. Guys like you make me sick. Never happy even though a girl is good and does everything for you, its still not enough for you. I pray this girl awakens and sees the truth and runs for her life. You know you dont deserve her so let her go and let her find a man that will treat her like the queen she is. You had it and you screwed it up all cos you couldnt control yourself. You deserve nothing good!! Let her be! Stick to you stiinky ex who discusts me with her behaviour too.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2011
I pray God 4give u. Pls abeg u change ur ways n dnt hurt that innocent galf of urs. Its clear she want d best 4 u bt ur enemies want 2 destroy with just five mins pleassure.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by freecocoa(f): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2011
Hmmm op na wa 4 u o,well atleast u re willing change.run as far as u can from that ur x she is bad news,how lucky u are 2 have your girlfwend.Things like this is part of the reason why i can't spend more than #5000 on any guy i'll date.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by femmy2010(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2011
You are about loosing a real woman.
Its not too late to retrace your step and let your ex be.
Open your eyes and see with them.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by delicious1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
What a way to payback genuine love. If a girl could do all that for you- imagine how much more she would sacrifice just for you.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Wislet(f): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
Wen he didn't have de money, de ex-girlfriend was nowhere to be found. . Wen he graduated wit no job, she was nowhere to be found. . And now, wen he has made it courtesy of someone's sweat & dedication, she springs out from nowhere to cozy up to u? Wat made her ur ex in de 1st place? Wer was she wen u were suffering-if she 'soooo' luvs u? I would like to see if she would still be wit u if ur present girl would retaliate, divest u of her money & leave u wit dat girl. I bet we would see a thread 'help! my girl is cheating on me cos i hav no money'. Bonkers.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Wislet(f): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
@OP, There's a very simple solution. If u're sure u don't luv her anymore, kindly compile all her money & give them back. Then u can tel her. I bet it would be easier 4 her to digest if u do that. . Then u can have ur ex all to yourself- so long as u dont come back here wit another of such threads to disturb our ears. . . . . Warning: ladies, never spend so much on any man. Pity dey'll always come here to throw stones at women, but they do worse! . .Guys answer me: I guess de girlfriend is de golddigger here eh? Lol
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Spclst900: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
Orton1_0:

It is sick phucks like you dat give Men bad names.
tell am o.
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by NET1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
Guy, you messed up big time. That is the least I can say.
Some guys are whole-heartedly looking for a woman who can pour this much luv, you found one and still flirting?

My brother, you need to be flogged 24 strokes of te cane. The best you should do now is to leave that your EX immediately (like a hot pan) and concentrate on your MAIN gf, before she discovers what's going on,

.NET
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Dsense(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
You should be executed!!! angry
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by femmy2010(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2011
Fired Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by aminalib(f): 3:51am On Jan 12, 2011
fire go burn you,
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by 190: 4:00am On Jan 12, 2011
its a lie

there are no nigerian girls like this again

its a complete lie!!

Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by apoti(m): 4:13am On Jan 12, 2011
I used to think this only happens in movies angry

My brother, go and watch any Nigerian home video with similar stories as yours. I'm afraid u might end up just like d guy in d movie undecided
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 12, 2011
^ Some men just cannot be loyal, I will not accept disloyalty from no man. If I am his woman, the only woman who should pull any strings if she even deserves to is his mother other than myself. Choose any other chick and it's a WRAP! Done deal. You gonna cheat on and betray someone who was there for you and cared? tsk!
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by mokatse(f): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2011
wow! how stupid
Re: She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her by Ifedisky(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2011
What a pot-pourri of responses, some laughable and some outrightly hysterical; " I won't give money to a guy. I will give to a limit. Men are this, men are that, blah, blah, blah", amusing clan!
@op. I think you aint irredeemable as your conscience is still functional. You must forget about your fair weather ex and concentrate on the jewel you have. Forget about the wane in sexual attraction. You two can ignite the spark again if you're willing to work at it. The problem you have is this your ex who's playing with your mind. Exorcise her and half the battle's won. You have a soul, let it be your pilot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume / s / He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.