Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) (51956 Views)

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by andriods: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Can any Nigerian try this in China?

The person go chop dust na
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by ibkgab001: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pekele
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Godons1: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
The North has rich mineral resources.

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
AudioNews:
Na Dem dem, Uncover de plastic body de ar wearing,
I knw it must be dem,
Wit Cloned Asian fake body

Retard
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
AudioNews:
Na Dem dem, Uncover de plastic body de ar wearing,
I knw it must be dem,
Wit Cloned Asian fake body

You need connection but can’t keep your tribalism post, you think only your tribesmen can help you?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by dallyemmy: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nigeria is blessed but lacks leaders who know how to harness its human and natural resources.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:
Inability of Federal Government to put a stop to this age-long Illegal mining of gold in Zamfara State by commencing official mining, no matter how unsophisticated, to boost government revenue puts a big question mark on its diversification efforts. Time to act is NOW!

The Chinese are working for the state government. They want it that way so the revenue will be used only in the north but they come to south to sap what is in the south. Funny enough the southerners are ever ready to kill one another so as to please the arewa.

You ask, where are the warri people wey no dey carry last? How many oil well belongs to the the warri people?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kick them to the street.... Bloody racists.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by afecgivers: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/just-in-police-arrest-illegal-chinese-miners-in-zamfara/amp/

It's a lie they are not operating illegally, they are working hand in hand with the state governor and some senators and Rep from the state. Even in most cases the IGP is involve in the diversion. That is why they release them immediately they are caught.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by leefino(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Those two Chinese men can't just go and start mining in the state
I believe they must have gotten an authorization from a body. Before engaging in such.
Two better slaps they will speak out.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by kb83(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
What is wrong with this China, the brought Corona Virus,we didn't complain, Now the want to mine and take our collective patrimony. Make sure the rot in Jail,let them call Xinjin ping enough is a enough.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by festacman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

The Chinese are working for the state government. They want it that way so the revenue will be used only in the north but they come to south to sap what is in the south. Funny enough the southerners are ever ready to kill one another so as to please the arewa.

You ask, where are the warri people wey no dey carry last? How many oil well belongs to the the warri people?

If "the Chinese are working for state government", why are security agencies disturbing them?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
afecgivers:

It's a lie they are not operating illegally, they are working hand in hand with the state governor and some senators and Rep from the state. Even in most cases the IGP is involve in the diversion. That is why they release them immediately they are caught.
Hmmm
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by busomma: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
I hope the government will treat them very harsh as they ,the Chinese government will treat our peoples if the situation is reversed. These Chinese Chinese people hv no souls & impaired animals that lacks empathy.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Anastescia001: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
At least they wore nose masks�

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by davillian(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
;DIf they were Nigerians the police would have handcuffed them...
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by femixville(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
How is a Chinese man is being referred to as s white.. Its a simple mind mistake., don't let us flog our mind into manipulating it to believing what is not true..
Chinese are not different from a common black boys you see..
They're hungry people, only that its a shame on Nigeria as a nation, not being able to make things right nd to stand upright on what they are..
China was once fed by Nigeria ��, but things changed, due to lack of taking responsibilities for each others failures.
Let justice be unleashed on them, nd let it stands as a precedent only that, China is now Buharis task master., so what can he do..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Ballo52(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na wao. i never knew nigeria had gold
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:

If "the Chinese are working for state government", why are security agencies disturbing them?

Guy forget dirty politics. If someone has felt cheated and makes noise, you see all these charade.How did the Chinese get there? The government didn't know the place exist and operate?

In nigeria you see the custom going to warehouse to seize goods, the same goods that passed through bother. How did it pass and who told custom the warehouse it was packed. It is only when there is disagreement in settlement we see such things.

Now these Chinese, the powers that be will make calls and the matter dies in the media, tomorrow they are back to the site.

It is a hopeless country , if you know you know.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by bantex4uu(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Both of lives very close to my house .... They both live at sabon gari Damba Gusau zamfara state . they r chain smokers too

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Finnese001: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
shoot them dead

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by nsiba: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chinkos
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by festacman(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Guy forget dirty politics. If someone has felt cheated and makes noise, you see all these charade.How did the Chinese get there? The government didn't know the place exist and operate?

In nigeria you see the custom going to warehouse to seize goods, the same goods that passed through bother. How did it pass and who told custom the warehouse it was packed. It is only when there is disagreement in settlement we see such things.

Now these Chinese, the powers that be will make calls and the matter dies in the media, tomorrow they are back to the site.

It is a hopeless country , if you know you know.

I agree with all your points but I am vehemently rejecting the assertion that Nigeria is "a hopeless country". Nigeria is not beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by wowo2: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
There is no control over some state resources/minerals so the governors have people tap it for them. After paying the people illegally helping them mine them, the money goes into the Governors pockets. They may share some with cronies. It is what is happening.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
I just wonder why Nigeria will not just mine all her mineral resources, instead they are addicted to oil. Lazy fcks.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by mrabula34(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
only in nigeria this kind of things happen ...naija we no get levels at all .
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dem born any Nigerians or Africans to try this in thier country, He will b dead by now....Dont b surprised those Chinese will soon b released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:

I agree with all your points but I am vehemently rejecting the assertion that Nigeria is "a hopeless country". Nigeria is not beyond redemption.

Okay let us keep hope alive
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by africandollar: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
They were arrested bah? So why are they not in handcuffs already? Make una dey fool unaselves there, after Buhari don borrow money tire from dem government why dem no get mind to come excavate una minerals? And I don't believe they just started mining the minerals without paying 'homage' to some Gandollarlike person in power. grin Arrest my foot, all dese na for show cos dem go release them soon after.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by PHijo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
They should arrest more! There are definitely more Chinese illegal miners in Zamfara. Nice one nonetheless. Maybe this "kovik 1-9" is a blessing in disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.