Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) (51957 Views)

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:

I agree with all your points but I am vehemently rejecting the assertion that Nigeria is "a hopeless country". Nigeria is not beyond redemption.

Please try and read this. Then focus on the comments of the youths. Then tell me where the hope will come from.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let them mine please, Nigerians don't know how to use their resources anyway, the resources has been wasting away, while nigeria leaders are busy looting, so let the chinese take advantage of the wasting nigerian resources. Nigerians wouldn't know what to do with the resources anyway.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
The country is seemingly doomed
Empiree:
investigate Oba and local authorities. They most likely took bribe from them and gave these chinko right to do as they wish.

Remember the movie "Saworoide"
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by festacman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Please try and read this. Then focus on the comments of the youths. Then tell me where the hope will come from.

Not all young Nigerians radiate negative energy and pessimism about their country. All countries that got ahead had a fair share of naysayers but still did what they had to and went ahead riding on the positive energy and optimism of the of the composite patriots.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Empiree: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
The country is seemingly doomed
it is sad. I just watched a 30 seconds video of Chinese president giving speech about buying african countries.

Right now, I have sent the video to my Chinese friend to confirm the translation is true before I post it.

Once he gets back to me I will post it.

According to the translation he said:

they ( I believe he's referring to some African leaders) want us (China) to buy Africa and we (China) said we can not buy all African countries at a time. We have to buy you on first come first serve bases. We have bought Zambia (paraphrased)

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gold dey zamfara
I served in Birnin-Tudu Gummi LGA
To know that
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Those pfucking corona virus vectors again,they shld deport them ASAP.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Str8talk21: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
d Fulani Govt of Nigeria and d Nigerian Police force are acting as if they just knew about these activities today.
they r senile and insipid in nature.
out of over 100 miners from ur first encounter u arrested only two illegal miners ONLY of Northern Muslims stock..but if it was to be in d Niger Delta, you will arrest virtually all and destroy/ polute their environment with the same oil that is sustaining Nigeria.

well, I don't blame d Northern oligarchy, I blame d likes of Edwin Clarke, Asari Dokubo, tompolo, Ateke Tom, Amaechi, past and serving governors and other leaders in d Southsouth Niger Delta to allow to themselves to be used against their own people.

Even Goodluck Jonathan messed up big time and water the opportunity he would have used to declare and practice regional administration without disintegrating d country and heaven will not fall, but hell no, he was busy licking d stinky and smelly a$$ of d Northern oligarchy. What a disappointment.

shame on PANDEF, shame on IYC, shame on Niger Delta people.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Buy as in buy, how did we get into this mess.........am waiting.
Empiree:
it is sad. I just watched a 30 seconds video of Chinese president giving doesn't about buying african countries.

Right now, I have sent the video to my Chinese friend to confirm the translation is true before I post it.

One he gets back to me I will post it.

According to the translation he said:

"they" ( I believe he's referring to some African leaders) want us (China) to buy Africa and we (China) said we can not buy all African countries at a time. We have to buy you on first come first serve bases. We have bought Zambia"
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by babasolution: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

The Chinese are working for the state government. They want it that way so the revenue will be used only in the north but they come to south to sap what is in the south. Funny enough the southerners are ever ready to kill one another so as to please the arewa.

You ask, where are the warri people wey no dey carry last? How many oil well belongs to the the warri people?

i swear,those warri people no nnknow say dey be mumu
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by babasolution: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2020
femixville:
How is a Chinese man is being referred to as s white.. Its a simple mind mistake., don't let us flog our mind into manipulating it to believing what is not true..
Chinese are not different from a common black boys you see..
They're hungry people, only that its a shame on Nigeria as a nation, not being able to make things right nd to stand upright on what they are..
China was once fed by Nigeria ��, but things changed, due to lack of taking responsibilities for each others failures.
Let justice be unleashed on them, nd let it stands as a precedent only that, China is now Buharis task master., so what can he do..

white is their colour my friend,white is not a status symbol
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by babasolution: 1:36am On Apr 28, 2020
KenModi:

Keep dreaming bro. Keep dreaming.

The only way Nigeria would get better is if this generation is wiped out completely and we start afresh. Until then we would continue to wonder blindly in the dark.

This generation is already lost.

the generation of the 40s,50s and 60s mainly
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by babasolution: 1:42am On Apr 28, 2020
gypsey:
Let them mine please, Nigerians don't know how to use their resources anyway, the resources has been wasting away, while nigeria leaders are busy looting, so let the chinese take advantage of the wasting nigerian resources. Nigerians wouldn't know what to do with the resources anyway.

there are nigerian cartels making bastard money from these mines secretly,i believe
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by babasolution: 1:43am On Apr 28, 2020
festacman:

Not all young Nigerians radiate negative energy and pessimism about their country. All countries that got ahead had a fair share of naysayers but still did what they had to and went ahead riding on the positive energy and optimism of the of the composite patriots.

true talk,many nigerians are so negative,i refuse to be negate,i will salvage this country
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Empiree: 2:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Tolani0167:
Buy as in buy, how did we get into this mess.........am waiting.
Yes, BUY. I dont wanna help the spread of the 30 seconds clip until i can confirm the translations are indeed accurate. However, we all know what's going on already. I watched a 5mins clip yesterday with several african presidents including Nigeria (Buhari) and Ghana Akufo (Nana Akufo-Addo) parked up behind Chinese president accounting for their debt. At least they are over 10 African presidents and Chinese president was addressing them about the debts. This was in English. The scene made me sad. It is like Daddy speaking to his children. See how relegated Africa is?. How in the world do we expect China to respect Africans in their country?.

Anyways allow me to attach screenshot(s) from the clip. I am yet to receive reply from my chinese friend.

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2020
babasolution:

i swear,those warri people no nnknow say dey be mumu

Dia level of mumurism no get part two o
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2020
babasolution:

there are nigerian cartels making bastard money from these mines secretly,i believe
Yes, you are correct, they are the ones who are selling the resources to chinese. the chinese didn't just go there at their own will.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by festacman(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2020
babasolution:

true talk,many nigerians are so negative,i refuse to be negate,i will salvage this country

I am in, too.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by AudioNews(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

You need connection but can’t keep your tribalism post, you think only your tribesmen can help you?
��Oga Help me Abeg
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2020
yahoo Chinese ,mining gold illegally
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Buhari will even give us up cheaply. Bro is there hope for this country?
Empiree:
Yes, BUY. I dont wanna help the spread of the 30 seconds clip until i can confirm the translations are indeed accurate. However, we all know what's going on already. I watched a 5mins clip yesterday with several african presidents including Nigeria (Buhari) and Ghana Akufo (Nana Akufo-Addo) parked up behind Chinese president accounting for their debt. At least they are over 10 African presidents and Chinese president was addressing them about the debts. This was in English. The scene made me sad. It is like Daddy speaking to his children. See how relegated Africa is?. How in the world do we expect China to respect Africans in their country?.

Anyways allow me to attach screenshot(s) from the clip. I am yet to receive reply from my chinese friend.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Empiree: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Tolani0167:
Buhari will even give us up cheaply. Bro is there hope for this country?
the only hope right now is, first by God's Grace.

Second, I think Africans need to give africans in Western world to take over the continent. I mean educated Africans in the West that have love of Africa at heart and not subservient to White man like Dr. Arikana Chiombouri and the likes.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
You know that is near or close to impossible. We don’t allow technocrats, intelligent and capable hands rule us because of sentiments.
Empiree:
the only hope right now is, first by God's Grace.

Second, I think Africans need to give africans in Western world to take over the continent. I mean educated Africans in the West that have love of Africa at heart and not subservient to White man like Dr. Arikana Chiombouri and the likes.

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
babasolution:

the generation of the 40s,50s and 60s mainly

Up to the 20s....all lost to corruption.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by African54: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Empiree: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tolani0167:
You know that is near or close to impossible. We don’t allow technocrats, intelligent and capable hands rule us because of sentiments.
I have just confirmed from my Chinese friend. He said the translation is true and correct. African don enter one chance.

Bro, nothing will change if africans don't speak up.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by femixville(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
babasolution:

white is their colour my friend,white is not a status symbol
in what way are they white?
They're yellow beings, not white, don't be confused oga..
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bro who is going to speak, who is going to tell. When the same people that are supposed to salvage us are the ones selling us. I used to have great hope in this country but not anymore, we re going into the downward spiral with no future. One of my friend wanted to be the president of Nigeria �� but when he saw the mess in the system as chairman of his LGA he gave up. The country is beyond redemption and it is from we the followers to the leaders. Even if you know how to pilot �‍✈️ the affairs of this country they won’t allow you. Just imagine somebody buying a country, no wonder The Chinese enter our soil legally and illegally to do all manners of activities. Things fall apart and the center can no longer hold. Even Buhari cannot solve our problem if he tries it he will pay with his life little wonder he resigned to fate. May God help us
Empiree:
I have just confirmed from my Chinese friend. He said the translation is true and correct. African don enter one chance.

Bro, nothing will change if africans don't speak up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Empiree: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
So sad. With these loans after loans, soon Chinese police will be controlling Nigerian roads, stop and search and arrest. This is currently happening in Jamaica right now.

All Black leaders are dump save few. They ruined their countries. A Jamaican guy actially told me that China has taken over their country. Not through trade but because Jamaica could not repay loan. Therefore China took over the country. Buhari had seen the reality now. He has realized this is not 80s.

Below is the 30 seconds video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tkii9maMrk

Also this you find African leaders packed up like sardines in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0tE_dysArU

Tolani0167:
Bro who is going to speak, who is going to tell. When the same people that are supposed to salvage us are the ones selling us. I used to have great hope in this country but not anymore, we re going into the downward spiral with no future. One of my friend wanted to be the president of Nigeria �� but when he saw the mess in the system as chairman of his LGA he gave up. The country is beyond redemption and it is from we the followers to the leaders. Even if you know how to pilot �‍✈️ the affairs of this country they won’t allow you. Just imagine somebody buying a country, no wonder The Chinese enter our soil legally and illegally to do all manners of activities. Things fall apart and the center can no longer hold. Even Buhari cannot solve our problem if he tries it he will pay with his life little wonder he resigned to fate. May God help us
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
IconicKay:
Coronavirus is now changing our attitudes towards foreigners especially Chinese, before now our law enforcement officials won't have the guts to arrest them.
I see something good happening in Nigeria after this pandemic.
na so.No more CCECC.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
I only see meme materials in picture 1 and 2
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2020
It so sad
Empiree:
So sad. With these loans after loans, soon Chinese police will be controlling Nigerian roads, stop and search and arrest. This is currently happening in Jamaica right now.

All Black leaders are dump save few. They ruined their countries. A Jamaican guy actially told me that China has taken over their country. Not through trade but because Jamaica could not repay loan. Therefore China took over the country. Buhari had seen the reality now. He has realized this is not 80s.

Below is the 30 seconds video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tkii9maMrk

Also this you find African leaders packed up like sardines in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0tE_dysArU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.