Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) (51955 Views)

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by blackpanda: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
espn:
Only in Nigeria will foreign bodies come into with confidence and tap into our resources...both human and natural resources without fear...This Albion's get mind ooo...See as dem be like corona...

Not only Nigeria. The whole of Africa and America. Where are the red Indians today
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
okomile:
Send them back to China pronto

Chai Pronto.
That cocoa drink that year

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by dasparrow: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Deport those Chinese immediately. They have the guts to come and mine our resources illegally yet throw Africans out on the streets in their home country of China. Bloody racists!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Geminvert(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:
Inability of Federal Government to put a stop to this age-long Illegal mining of gold in Zamfara State by commencing official mining, no matter how unsophisticated, to boost government revenue puts a big question mark on its diversification efforts. Time to act is NOW!
The minning activities are co-ordinated by some serious cabals that is why every now and then they commence sweep actions to look like they are working
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by kingyang: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flog them before deportation
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by nedekid: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
Deal with them, I have some of them in Gombe state mining our resources
As you no mine am or get the know how nko? Make the minerals just remain for ground? Them say person weh no get head no get cap (I talk am right soo ?).
If that CP get sense him go partner with the chinkos give them police protection make them de share 5050 grin
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
I know that heavy mining has been going on in Zamfara long before now. You think the government don't know about it?

It was the shout from oppositions that made them to arrange it this way of arrest, when the outcry was becoming too obvious.

The government has been collecting their commission since.

Useless country!!!

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Hadsty23(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
The rate Nigeria Africans in general suffer in the hand of this illiterate in their country they should really locked them up in KiriKiri right moment

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by famousking2017: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
We also have more than hundreds of illegal miners in ile-ife[color=#990000][/color]
festacman:
Inability of Federal Government to put a stop to this age-long Illegal mining of gold in Zamfara State by commencing official mining, no matter how unsophisticated, to boost government revenue puts a big question mark on its diversification efforts. Time to act is NOW!
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Can any Nigerian try this in China?
Try it in China and you will face a firing squad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:

Which question mark?

Buhari n the north no wan hear say dem sell their gold and then share 87% of the billions of dollars that they will make from it with other Nigerian regions
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by shilexholly(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kill them immediately
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
festacman:
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by battymann: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/just-in-police-arrest-illegal-chinese-miners-in-zamfara/amp/

Nonsense. They should go to Anka, in the same Zamfara state and see Chinese doing their thing comfortably. These ones were arrested because they are not working with the Northern big wigs. Truth never ready to come out.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by festacman(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
famousking2017:
We also have more than hundreds of illegal miners in ile-ife[color=#990000][/color]

The situation is really bad. May be some of our lawyers activists especially the ones with large social media followings should should beam their searchlight on this shenanigans.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by zedegit: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
Deal with them, I have some of them in Gombe state mining our resources

What effort have you taken to reach authorities with your discovery?
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by emyrald91(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
they still get mind wear face mask
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Coronavirus is changing our attitudes towards the Chinese . So because they're Chinese , they were given face mask to wear as seen in the last picture... Too pathetic
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
espn:
Only in Nigeria will foreign bodies come into with confidence and tap into our resources...both human and natural resources without fear...This Albion's get mind ooo...See as dem be like corona...

If you believe this guys came in on their own and began mining without a big wig sponsor and backing, then you can believe anything.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by LCling: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol old news for kebbi state yauri precisely gold is mined with some unknown protection,
I was shocked one night I was to Cut my hair some where in mahuta fakai zuru road when 2 heavy trucks landed, enter shop do some calls to get directions den seek some direction help from me ,
along discussion they open up they are also graduates one from futo, me I'm serving then,
They told me they lift some stone /gemstone from mountain they listed take it to Niger (Niger republic is boundary is not far ) they process it into numerous ceramic products with industries in Niger state Nigeria. they boast of security coverage . They said their oga also settle traditional rulers of communities, I was not surprised they stop around a rtd military governor's vicinity who was also a former abacha chief of staff den ,(ain't calling names d man is good to coppers der)took my contact promise to sleep over coppers lodge if necessary, tip me , tell some stuffs, der der my eyes open
This Nigeria is finished
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by clevybrown(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
U are arresting them now probably because they have stopped settling u guys... Nigerian police grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Can any Nigerian try this in China?

No because they won't find indigenous collaborators.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
I hope they punish them according to the Nigerian law just like they threatened to punish one of ours according to the Chinese law...
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
This Chinese people are everywhere. Them no dey fear oooh
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by jasman1: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Punish who? Your Oyibo? Your Oga on top slave masters? You must be overly naive to expect much from your leaders.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by DATACUG00000(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
They deserve to be looked up,they are too heartless
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by cornel994(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
See that one shocked

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Give me the appropriate authority to report to
zedegit:

What effort have you taken to reach authorities with your discovery?
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by loadedvibes: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Shoot those people dead man
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by zedegit: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
Give me the appropriate authority to report to

You have the police station closest to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.