Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) (51959 Views)

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by zedegit: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
shocked

Did anybody see this policeman was choking finger inside his nose after removing facemask?

We haven't even considered how security, medical personnel etc could help in transmission...

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
U re part of the problem of this country
nedekid:

As you no mine am or get the know how nko? Make the minerals just remain for ground? Them say person weh no get head no get cap (I talk am right soo ?).
If that CP get sense him go partner with the chinkos give them police protection make them de share 5050 grin
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by KenModi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
k777:
Chinese

The gov't needs to investigate and bring all illegal foreign miners to justice, I'm sure there are more of them around the country.

Hundreds of Nigerians in Chinese prisons for over stay Visa and they come here confidently to mine our resources illegally.

They must jailed.

Which govt are you calling? The fantastically corrupt Nigerian government? Or some Nigerian government from space.

Abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by JerryEmma: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
They should even pack everything and go what is the federal government doing with all the mineral resources before? Bitumen is there in Ondo State wasting no body is working on it. A lot of land for farming. The only oil they are tapping is for the benefit of them and their family. Chinese should pack everything and go after all we don’t know the value of our mineral resources . It is when we lose the resources that is when we will know the value. There is no wasted land is Isreal all there land were used For planting olive trees and fruits, but Nigeria land is use for nothing. Chinko you are welcome to mumu land
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
delugajackson:
Thank God there were not mining something else like human heads.

But still, they deserved to be locked up.

They deserve to be shot with an anti aircraft weapon.
If an African was caught doing that in China, guess what they would do to him/them...they’d skin the person alive then harvest his/their organs and get rid of the remains.

Shoot them to bits.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
That is not the role of police, even police station is close to the mining site.
zedegit:

You have the police station closest to you.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
IconicKay:
Coronavirus is now changing our attitudes towards foreigners especially Chinese, before now our law enforcement officials won't have the guts to arrest them.
I see something good happening in Nigeria after this pandemic.

Keep dreaming bro. Keep dreaming.

The only way Nigeria would get better is if this generation is wiped out completely and we start afresh. Until then we would continue to wonder blindly in the dark.

This generation is already lost.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by zedegit: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
That is not the role of police, even police station is close to the mining site.

Its not the work of police? Are you kidding me, even commenting in a similar thread where same police busted them.

My friend if you feel the zonal police in that area is compromised. Report to the police Head quarters of your state.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by nedekid: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
U re part of the problem of this country
Oga. After the attitude of gov during this past covid 19 shutdown and sit at home in which I got no gov aid, assistance etc despite over 25 years of paying taxes, I give up. I do not care if you say I am "part of the problem" of this country!
I am of the opinion that patriotism equates stupidity, survival of the fittest is all that counts.
As much as possible I will avoid paying taxes etc. I shall live for God, family and self. grin
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by sizer07: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
There is a huge deposits of minerals resources scattered across northern part of country. South Africa major source income is gold. Zamfara gold according to source is in commercial quantity like wise zing in nasarawa alkaline in plateau gombe and the rest in commercial quantity that will fetch us foreign currency. But black gold money, very easy to make without sweat is what our govt prefare. Oil will have no value one day we will see where all this non challant attitude of our slow poke govt will take us too. Chinko be harassing our citizens in china see them in our bushes mining our gold.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:
Inability of Federal Government to put a stop to this age-long Illegal mining of gold in Zamfara State by commencing official mining, no matter how unsophisticated, to boost government revenue puts a big question mark on its diversification efforts. Time to act is NOW!
a weird clueless government
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gerrie:
shocked
So our lazy youths there do not see the mining potential and have allowed Chinco to mine and use the proceeds to impress then and buy them as willing slaves.
cry
Pun intended

There is nothing like lazy youths. Many zanfara youths are engaged in it.

The Chinese are economic migrants. They came here to make money. Economic migrants are 3 times likely to set up a business than citizens. They are very enterprising.

The same with Nigerians when they travel overseas.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Empiree: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
espn:
Only in Nigeria will foreign bodies come into with confidence and tap into our resources...both human and natural resources without fear...This Albion's get mind ooo...See as dem be like corona...
Tolani0167:
Deal with them, I have some of them in Gombe state mining our resources
investigate Oba and local authorities. They most likely took bribe from them and gave these chinko right to do as they wish.

Remember the movie "Saworoide"

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by edoairways: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
espn:
Only in Nigeria will foreign bodies come into with confidence and tap into our resources...both human and natural resources without fear...This Albion's get mind ooo...See as dem be like corona...
Not true as there are other African countries in this mess
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by olatomiwa001(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's make money during this lock down that your 1k can earn u a lot, it is very easy join my whatsapp group for more information

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JptrbGWQ7xyLRWiPzQhPc1

It's a loan platform where u loan out to get money within a day u can cash out easily, this is legit business it is nairaloan.... Click on the link Now for more info
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
You can't even begin to imagine what the Chinese would have done if Nigerians were caught in illegal mining in China.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Even during this lockdown
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by yeman1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/just-in-police-arrest-illegal-chinese-miners-in-zamfara/amp/

For Chinese eyes is like Nigeria should be owned by Chinese.... let's see how it goes if federal govt unable to pay their loans back.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/just-in-police-arrest-illegal-chinese-miners-in-zamfara/amp/
This is the first time Nigerian police has given out a gift to their customers (nose mask) grin The power of Corona
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by BastardSage: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
When we aint making use of our resources nko?
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by bikefab(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flog them and repatriate them to Wuhan.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Mentorme: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
So, handcuffs are for Nigerians?
Continue!
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
espn:

In fact they come in and recruit us, the land owner, to mine the field and they take the proceeds and pay us in chicken change. From the profit they bleep our young underage girls and film it. Whatever they paid them is recovered from the sale of the film. It is a racket!

These chincos have no mining license o. They call themselves prospectors. grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

In fact they come in and recruit us, the land owner, to mine the field and they take the proceeds and pay us in chicken change. From the profit they bleep our young underage girls and film it. Whatever they paid them is recovered from the sale of the film. It is a racket!

These chincos have no mining license o. They call themselves prospectors. grin grin grin

You dont mean the bolded shocked shocked

How black man go dey allow all these be happening to us
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by astonished: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:

I agree with all your points but I am vehemently rejecting the assertion that Nigeria is "a hopeless country". Nigeria is not beyond redemption.

I am very shock to see someone who believe there is hope 4 this country. How old are u?
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by shiwex: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
They need to be investigated, jailed for illegal mining as a deterrent to others. Once they have completed their jail terms, visa revoked and deported. But i doubt if they have any visa.....Any thief can walk into Nigeria and walk out.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by festacman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
astonished:

I am very shock to see someone who believe there is hope 4 this country. How old are u?

Thank God you were not astonished! By the way, why the shock?
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by oteskimena(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Look at them, confident and bold, no sober reflection or any sense of guilt. These ones na ex convicts converted to miners in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by badman007(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gold in the north belongs to the Elites.

Almangiri Republic of Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
CHINKOS! THEY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY.
Re: Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.