Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help (1042 Views)

Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls / Censored Islamic Thread But Opened Christian Thread / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalanders, pls don't mind my spellings or English...i've posted but no much comments to help me...pls guys....i will summarise...cos if I have to write my full story...it wld be too lengthy...i begin
I'm a guy that have been abused sexually before by a lady. Then in lag is...inwas between the ages of 10 and 11...she made do dirty things for her, guys also molested me they did anal s** on me...i was left in pains...i have a little scar on my bosom though..i could not tell my parents though they threatened me...even to kill me...at my age ,I should b scared....even if..i wouldn't have told my parents...u can't talk to them...too serious , stoned faced...i couldn't..me keeping it made me an introvert....my parents have never advised me before even toll now as I am grown up....their own is so far they pay school fees....and give food that's all...being d first child...most times I feel useless...i feel used....i feel like I'm a sex object to people...this thoughts affectt me till now...i wld have committed suicide last year...i read something wgich stopped me..... I'm depressed ..my studies have dropped even in sec school..and now that i'm in d university....the trauma is affecting me madly....when i wake up...and i see them,i feel pains,my heart them each time...whenever I remember what I've been through. ...i become sad and cry....late last year I decided to tell them and I decided to change. That was my dad was telling me story blanka..of how he was almost raped...Nd in my mind if he had advised me before now wld I have passed through everything....he was even telling me if I say anything..he wld slap me...imagine...how u talk to someone that was molested...it made me angry d more...but I had to keep it....but I can't again...i'm feeling the trauma once again...i've stopped doing things at home ..becos I don't do it from my heart..their own is their paying school fees my accommodationfood...is that all...
I decided to leave d house..i can't keep bearing all what I'm bearing...i might do something I wld regret.. I wld go anywhere...they are not helping..the coursee i'm studying is not even what I want. Use my talents to survive.. It's adding to the depression...im in pains...i write all these with tears...this is my mind..to write will make it lengthier than this...
Nairalanders..pls help me..

1 Like

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:
Nairalanders, pls don't mind my spellings or English...i've posted but no much comments to help me...pls guys....i will summarise...cos if I have to write my full story...it wld be too lengthy...i begin
I'm a guy that have been abused sexually before by a lady. Then in lag is...inwas between the ages of 10 and 11...she made do dirty things for her, guys also molested me they did anal s** on me...i was left in pains...i have a little scar on my bosom though..i could not tell my parents though they threatened me...even to kill me...at my age ,I should b scared....even if..i wouldn't have told my parents...u can't talk to them...too serious , stoned faced...i couldn't..me keeping it made me an introvert....my parents have never advised me before even toll now as I am grown up....their own is so far they pay school fees....and give food that's all...being d first child...most times I feel useless...i feel used....i feel like I'm a sex object to people...this thoughts affectt me till now...i wld have committed suicide last year...i read something wgich stopped me..... I'm depressed ..my studies have dropped even in sec school..and now that i'm in d university....the trauma is affecting me madly....when i wake up...and i see them,i feel pains,my heart them each time...whenever I remember what I've been through. ...i become sad and cry....late last year I decided to tell them and I decided to change. That was my dad was telling me story blanka..of how he was almost raped...Nd in my mind if he had advised me before now wld I have passed through everything....he was even telling me if I say anything..he wld slap me...imagine...how u talk to someone that was molested...it made me angry d more...but I had to keep it....but I can't again...i'm feeling the trauma once again...i've stopped doing things at home ..becos I don't do it from my heart..their own is their paying school fees my accommodationfood...is that all...
I decided to leave d house..i can't keep bearing all what I'm bearing...i might do something I wld regret.. I wld go anywhere...they are not helping..the coursee i'm studying is not even what I want. Use my talents to survive.. It's adding to the depression...im in pains...i write all these with tears...this is my mind..to write will make it lengthier than this...

cry cry cry
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Martinez39s(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
My heart is terrible shaken with grief. Your trauma is still weighing you down, and your parents have done poorly in seeing you through. Trauma from abuse can diminish many aspect of one's life. I can imagine how difficult it is for you to concentrate and complete long-term tasks without being weighed down by those bad memories.

It's best you deal with it by yourself. Remember that you only have one life to live, don't let the handiwork of your abusers stop you to living life to the fullest and being better. Your abusers are not worth the importance. If you can't cope alone, reach out to those that can help and council you shrewdly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Davash222(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you can have access to your abusers now, I'll advice you seek for vengeance!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Martinez39s(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please, try to lift yourself up. I know it's not easy, and trauma from abuse can last for many years. Depending on the type of abuse, trauma from abuse can affect the way you interact and associate with people. Don't let your life and potential waste because of the handiwork of the scumbags (your abusers). You are too precious to let that happen, and your abuser not that important or significant for you to let that happen. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Liliantalks: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:
sorry honey,, being abused is a terrible thing,, but please go to school ,, u r not doing it for ur parents but urself ,, don’t let a very bad moment in ur life , ruin you ,, atleast u hv parents who do the needful ,, just console urself ,,, get the degree , make ur parents proud ,, over come everything,, that’s the only way u can feel better ..

It’s nice u telling ur story, atleast many men will understand why rape victim never speak up till it’s most time too late ,, but the good thing is that u do speak up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Omar09(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:

Big man, you want someone to talk to? I can hear you out, and help in any way I can. Shall we talk via WhatsApp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
My WhatsApp number 08181959472...if u wish to help cry cry cry
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry honey,, being abused is a terrible thing,, but please go to school ,, u r not doing it for ur parents but urself ,, don’t let a very bad moment in ur life , ruin you ,, atleast u hv parents who do the needful ,, just console urself ,,, get the degree , make ur parents proud ,, over come everything,, that’s the only way u can feel better ..

It’s nice u telling ur story, atleast many men will understand why rape victim never speak up till it’s most time too late ,, but the good thing is that u do speak up.

BBy gal u won't understand...i can't carry anything up like book...100l though...and me not studying wat I desire increases my depression....do u know how set my mind is towards leaving home....
The trauma is too much...my heart aches everyday...the pain...do u know wat it means too feel being useless..not useful....that's how I feel....so wast is book needed for....if I even get I desired course...it's still better...but right now....nope cry cry cry
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Liliantalks: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:

BBy gal u won't understand...i can't carry anything up like book...100l though...and me not studying wat I desire increases my depression....do u know how set my mind is towards leaving home....
The trauma is too much...my heart aches everyday...the pain...do u know wat it means too feel being useless..not useful....that's how I feel....so wast is book needed for....if I even get I desired course...it's still better...but right now....nope cry cry cry
what r u studying ?
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
what r u studying ?

They transferred people , some they said...it's capacity was full already...from med lab to Health,safety and environment..
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Liliantalks: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:

They transferred people , some they said...it's capacity was full already...from med lab to Health,safety and environment..
cry cry cry cry cry
that’s a beautiful course !! Cmon please just discipline urself,, many people r fighting for admission but hv non Dear , please just study,, focus ur pain in being a better person !!
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Omar09(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:

Contact me on my email cosibekelly@gmail.com so I can give you my number.... The WhatsApp on my siggy ain't working
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by IceColdVeins(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bro its a good profession,
I understand the sadness of seeing others study your dream course and the agony of your fellow students under-estimating the department make you think you are treading on a fruitless path.
Trust me I have worked in a few organisations and I can always assure you that every prominent institution, firm or organisation requires the services of health safety personnels. Talk about Oil/gas drilling and refineries, Hydrology companies, Civil engineering contractors, FMCG plants, British American Tobacco company, Government parastatals(NAFDAC, Ministry of Environment...etc). There's even a professional certification(H.S.E) every field worker is running after now. Its a part of your course. I work in the financial technology sector and we still have a department for worker's health and safety on the job.
Bro open your eyes.
Pheurly2:

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by KingNom(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
God's your help dear

1 Like

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Bro its a good profession,
I understand the sadness of seeing others study your dream course and the agony of your fellow students under-estimating the department make you think you are treading on a fruitless path.
Trust me I have worked in a few organisations and I can always assure you that every prominent institution, firm or organisation requires the services of health safety personnels. Talk about Oil/gas drilling and refineries, Hydrology companies, Civil engineering contractors, FMCG plants, British American Tobacco company, Government parastatals(NAFDAC, Ministry of Environment...etc). There's even a professional certification(H.S.E) every field worker is running after now. Its a part of your course. I work in the financial technology sector and we still have a department for worker's health and safety on the job.
Bro open your eyes.

Bro it's not just about the course. ..wat have passed through. Not as if I don't like it. I love it. But.trauma has caused a lot for me...
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by g8662: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:
...I decided to leave d house..i can't keep bearing all what I'm bearing...i might do something I wld regret.. I wld go anywhere...they are not helping..the coursee i'm studying is not even what I want. Use my talents to survive.. It's adding to the depression...im in pains...i write all these with tears...this is my mind..to write will make it lengthier than this...

Sorry, it's quite a sad story you are going through.
And true bad ugly things happen in this world.
In as much as I understand you sympathize with your pain, I won't cry with you. Whats good will that do?
What I do is seek solutions to problems... That's what will give you relief.
So first, why did you post your story here? what is your purpose? What are you trying to achieve?
In other words, what do you want? Knowing this will help everyone help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by nuelsam: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s a beautiful course !! Cmon please just discipline urself,, many people r fighting for admission but hv non Dear , please just study,, focus ur pain in being a better person !!
health environment,a beautiful course? in this country? da fuq? tell him the truth.

1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by nuelsam: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
op....you've really been through a lot no doubt but I tell u...a lot of people have been through worse but came back better and stronger.......I understand the fact that your parents messed things up big time but u gats make peace with em and start life afresh... hopefully,u are in level 1 in the University.....u made your hatred for your present course known several times in your write up,well I guess it's not too late to change your course or probably write another jamb....it's not too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm just crying for you here, may you find help and may the peace of almighty God locate you.Wicked world
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
If you can have access to your abusers now, I'll advice you seek for vengeance!

Support.. Clean vengeance that no one will suspect you
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by PHOTSEE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
g8662:

In as much as I understand you sympathize with your pain, I won't cry with you. Whats good will that do?
So first, why did you post your story here? what is your purpose? What are you trying to achieve?

That is a good start.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Liliantalks: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
nuelsam:
health environment,a beautiful course? in this country? da fuq? tell him the truth.
it’s actually a good course , u hv chances of using ur degree to further in medicine, work in schools, hospitals etc . That’s a good course to me
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Kyom20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
No one can know what exactly you are going through. But I want you to put all faith and hope in God that things will only get better. If u have friends pls talk to them, especially a friend who u can pour ur heart out to.

Sadly, nt every one gets to have parents whom they can talk to and i know that because i av been der b4. I had bad things happen to me and i couldnt talk to mine because they didn't believe me. Over time i learnt to rely on myself and friends for emotional support. Also, the one thing i promised myself is dat i would make it in life so i dont av to rely on anyone and no one would get to use me like that ever again.

So please, pick up the pieces of your life, u dont have to be at ur best right now but just keep moving, find a purpose, reasons to keep living and to be happy. Dont let these people define who u r please. I wish u d very best.
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Christeety: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:

I'm so sorry about what you've gone through especially with the way your parents reacted.

Please stay strong, don't commit suicide. I'll advise you to go closer to God. He's the only one that can truly console you and strengthen you.

Also, don't look up to your parents or friends for your happiness. Find a way to be happy. Deed has been done, but don't give the devil the chance to see you sad.

Stand up and fight depression. Say positive words to yourself everyday. You are not to blame for being raped.
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
g8662:

Okay �
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
nuelsam:
op....you've really been through a lot no doubt but I tell u...a lot of people have been through worse but came back better and stronger.......I understand the fact that your parents messed things up big time but u gats make peace with em and start life afresh... hopefully,u are in level 1 in the University.....u made your hatred for your present course known several times in your write up,well I guess it's not too late to change your course or probably write another jamb....it's not too late.

I did take another jamb actually....
Hmm..thanks bro
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Christeety:

I'm so sorry about what you've gone through especially with the way your parents reacted.

Please stay strong, don't commit suicide. I'll advise you to go closer to God. He's the only one that can truly console you and strengthen you.

Also, don't look up to your parents or friends for your happiness. Find a way to be happy. Deed has been done, but don't give the devil the chance to see you sad.

Stand up and fight depression. Say positive words to yourself everyday. You are not to blame for being raped.

What way should I find....my own is to move out... cry
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by PHOTSEE(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
OP,we all understand their is a problem and the good thing is you are speaking out about it, and we alknowleged it also , based on the effect it has on you such as your observations;
*stalk helpless and loss of focus
*loss of faith in protective power of your parent
*prone to and may be subject further abuses by a sexiual preditor
*feeling of being dirty and worthless
*feel of being guy or straight.
*low productivity in your daily activity
* being tense
*finially depression
the true is op all these and lot more which might be runing though your mind with negative emotions , flooding per minutes .
you need solutions ,you need to come out from the wells of denial, regret ,it has happened their is nothing anybody can do about it, but help you pass these phase of life. open up let discuse issues whatever that cross your mind , i will try to put your though.
Remember commiuncation is key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by Pheurly2: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
PHOTSEE:
OP,we all understand their is a problem and the good thing is you are speaking out about it, and we alknowleged it also , based on the effect it has on you such as your observations;
*stalk helpless and loss of focus
*loss of faith in protective power of your parent
*prone and subject further abuses by a sexiual preditor
*feeling of being dirty and worthless
*feel of being guy or straight.
*low productivity in your daily activity
* being tense
*finially depression
the true is op all these and lot more which might be runing though your mind with negative emotions , flooding per minutes .
you need solutions ,you need to come out from the wells of denial, regret ,it has happened their is nothing anybody can do about it, but help you pass these phase of life. open up let discuse issues whatever that cross your mind , i will try to put your though.
Remember commiuncation is key.

Thank u so so much.....
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by PHOTSEE(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:

Thank u so so much...081...whatsapp number
Okey modify or edit your number now pls
Re: Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help by PHOTSEE(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pheurly2:

Thank u so so much...081...whatsapp number
Okey edit your nos like mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. / Why Do Ethiopians Marry Black People / Dating Accounts For Sale All Types ( Match.com, Zoosk.com, Ourtime.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.