Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) (16359 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / Synw Unical Chapter To Organize Three Days Online Brand Summit / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by kelvyncruz: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2020
grin I like the boy jhor..too much swag but this 3 days dry do me somehow for body o
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
A SON FOR 3 DAYS
EPISODE 3
EPISODE TITLE- Yes let's call him...Darling

Disregarding her words.., Jerry continue to stare at his wife, his stare wasn't intentionally cold, his face somehow lacked the mobility others had....., how could she possibly ask him to throw his adopted son out..that is the height of what he could take from her.., she isn't ready to give him a baby and when he finds one for himself, she wants to kick him out....

"No..."He chided, his voice coming out cold more than he expected

Ariana noticed it and ignored it..."What do you mean no.."

"No means I'll not do it.., that boy is our son and he's going nowhere..."

She bit her lips almost hard that she felt a slight pain...."We don't know him Jerry.., he could be lying to us.."

"About what..?"He cut in..

"I don't know, but I just have this instinct he's lying.."

"He's a little boy Ariana..

"A little boy who's apparently 7 and a half year old..., that doesn't seem little to me..."

"Well he's not an adult either if that's what you're insinuating..."

She squinted at him through hardened eyes...."Why can't you see things from my angle.."

"Because your angle is telling you the wrong thing and trust me bae.., I don't want to be sway by it...., Moses is staying, period..."

She looked up at him, really looked up at him as if just noticing him for the first time. She noticed the way his eyebrows raised a centimetre or two, lined with something between worry and concern and his eyes, his eyes twinkled in amusement as if he knew something she didn’t...

"Why are you looking at me like that...?"Jerry snapped

"Like what..?"She riposte not bothering to move an inch from her position

He sigh, he knew arguing with his wife has no end, he remembered a time they played scramble and he played a word and Ariana contested the word..., it created a huge argument and the argument continued even when they saw the word in the dictionary after searching for it.....

"This dictionary is filled with nonsense..."Ariana had said to him that day and that was the end of the game....

"Look baby..."Jerry said, his voice rumbling low...."I don't want to argue with you okay..., but he's staying and we're going to be a good parent to him..."

"So I don't have a say...?"She asked immediately

"I didn't say that..."

"I surely don't because if I do you wouldn't bring a total stranger to our house without informing me..."

"Ariana, I've explained this..

"Explained what....!"She retorted brusquely...."Explain how you brought in a child from God knows where and expect me to play the lovely mommy....."She chuckle..."You better start thinking again man because I won't do it okay..."

"Fine...."He blare out fed up with her talks..

"Fine what..?"

"Fine if you won't play the role of a mother to our son.., I guess I'll just do both ..."

"Jerry..., you better start reconsidering this.."

He grinned and quickly left her there..

"Jerry.."She shouted after him...

FRIDAY......11:23PM

"Do you like your new bed....?"Jerry ask with wide smile across his lips...

Joakin look around the room, it looked like it was furnished on a meagre budget but it was full of more warmth than he had seen in many years.., one window curtained with a square of starched white cotton cloth drew over the panes by means of a white cord on which it was run at the top..., There were so many posters of Liverpool Football Club on the walls that he really weren't sure of the paint colour behind them. The bed was not pushed up against a wall but more central with an elaborate mahogany headboard....

"Whose room was this..?"Joakin asked turning to face Jerry

"Yours..."Jerry replied awkwardly, a smile beaming on his face...

Joakin looked askance at him..."I meant before me, whose room was it...?"

"Oh..."He mutter jolting out from his thoughts..."No one's..., we built it for our children and since you're one of my children, the room is yours.."

"One of your children.."Joakin resounds..."Do you have other kids..?"

"No.., what I mean is, my children to come in the future.., you know what they say, prophesied into the future..."

"I'm not sure if anyone says that..."

"They don't....?"

Joakin shook his head....."My mother once told me the future is like a game..., different levels.., it gets difficult as it goes..."

Jerry raised a brow wondering why a woman will abandon such an amazing child..."And she was right.."He said before realising it wasn't entirely right talking to him about his mother...

"Thank you Mr Jerry...."Joakin mutter

"Call me Daddy...."He whispered...

When he smiled, he returned it before dragging the duvet to the base of his neck...."Goodnight son...."

"Goodnight Daddy..."

He pressed a kiss on his forehead, fused his eyes on him till he left the room

As Jerry heads towards his room hopping from one foot to the other like a little girl and he was not ashamed one bit. He was deliriously happy, giddy even...., he felt more alive that he had ever thought possible...

"I have a son.., I have a son.."He intoned as he open his room door...."I have a son...."

Annoyance flashed in Ariana's face making her quickly covered her ears but it didn't stop her from hearing Jerry odd way of singing.....

"For christ sake will you stop...?"She latched out when she couldn't take it anymore....

Jerry gave her a lopsided grin and jump abruptly on the bed......

"Yawkkk..."She chided and focused her attention on her phone..

"You didn't come to say goodnight to Moses..."Jerry said leaning close to her..

She didn't reply, didn't want to so she continue pretending to be looking at her phone .....

"Moses and I missed you at dinner..."

"First of all..."She scowled fusing her attention on him.."Who is Moses...?"

Jerry widened his eyes..."Are you kidding me...?"

"He told you like a hundredth time his name isn't Moses but Joaa whatever...."

"He said Joakin but since he's with us now, his name is Moses..."

"Fine, whatever...."She riposte and shift her gaze back to her phone..

"He ask me to say goodnight to you..."

"Is this a new you or you're just trying so hard to annoy me.."She retorted.., His presence seemed to buzz around her like a fly that she can never swat. Every word, movement and breath he performed seemed to infuriate her to no end....

"Baby why are you like this...?"Jerry asked sitting up

"Why am I like what..?"

"You said you don't want children for now and I adopt a son for myself and you're angry....?"

"You adopt a grown man.."

"What difference would it have made if it was a toddler...?"

She squinted....."Have you even had the inky thought that Moses, Mo-street whatever could be a wizard sent to this house to ruin our happiness...."

"Bae stop.., you and I know you don't believe in witchcraft..."

"Well there's a first time for everything.."

"How could you even say that sweet cute son of ours is a wizard..?"

"I don't know what he is...."

"What exactly is your problem with my son huh..?"Jerry queried anxiously

"Your son.."She reteirated..."Why do I have this feeling there's something you aren't telling me..."

"Something like what...?"

"Like an extra marital affairs and Joakin could be your biological son and not your adopted son..."

Jerry flinched then he laughed..."Are you kidding me..., where did you get that from...?"

"Its true then.."

"It's not..., how could you even think about that.., you think I'll ask Joakin to lie about been adopted..."

"Yes..."

"Come on Ariana.., I wouldn't ask such a little boy to say such lies.."

"Joakin is a man and men are full of lies.., small and big, they all lie.."

Jerry burst into laughter...."Please don't make me laugh anymore..."He said ceasing his laughter..

"Oh, so you think I'm a clown making you laugh..."

"I didn't say you're a clown.."

"Fine, insult me, insult me, continue to insult me..."

"Baby.., I'm not insulting you..."

"Do not talk to me again..."

"Are you Seriously kidding me.., what exactly is wrong with women..?"

"What exactly is wrong with men..?"She asked back.."Just because they have something dangling between their legs, they think they can make decisions on their own without informing their partners...."

"So we are still talking about my decision to adopt our son..."

"Your son.."She corrected

He nibbed..."Okay, fine, my son..."

Irritation licking through her, she pushed his legs away from her, when he didn't respond.., she turn to face him and pushed him from the bed....

"What's your problem...?"Jerry asked getting up from the ground...

DAY 2

SATURDAY...9:58AM

Ariana watched her feet takes step across the glassy tiles, suddenly tenser than a tiger who stalks his prey, she marched into Joakin's room..., she frown when she found him still sleeping, the duvet pulled out of his body into the ground....

She inhale deeply and walked towards the window at a sedate pace, her mind focused on the gentle footsteps that seemed to echo throughout the room....., she took another glance at sleeping Joakin before she pulled the curtains open allowing the morning sunlight shone into Joakin's face like a ghoul grin....

The lines of hot rays awakened Joakin and he begrudgingly opened his eyes....

"Good morning Mo-street..."Ariana sass, a smirk billowing at the bottom of her lips....

Joakin blink before reaching his hand out to the duvet noticing how up close the light pours through every open space between fibres..., he pulled the duvet up and covered his eyes shading them against the sun...

Slight infuriated with the move, Ariana move closer to him and pulled the duvet from his face....."Get up you fat head..."

"Leave me alone..."Joakin yelled and covered with the duvet again...

"Now..."Ariana hollered pulling the duvet from his body and tossing it from his reach...

"What do you want...?"Joakin blare out wiping the remaining of the sleep from his eyes...

"Well dear son.., there are dishes littered everywhere in the kitchen and someone has to wash them and it certainly isn't me because I cannot afford to ruin my expensive manicure with water...so guess who will do the dishes...?"

"The maid..."Joakin stated, his voice rumbling low..

"Well unfortunately, your so called father gave the maid the weekend off so now that leaves only you in the queue.., so get up and get busy.."

"I want to sleep..."Joakin said, retaining his awkward loud voice..

"Not in this house.."

"Daddy..."He shouted..

"Yes, let's call him..Darling..."

"Daddy..."

"Darling..."

The drama continues later.....A son for three days

10 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
damselposh:
Am seated already.
waiting for updates.
You welcome dear
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin
Thebigdream:
This one na wrong adoption o grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
purity23:
That point he said he adopted an already grown child and she's still not okay with it really got me cracking up.

But Seriously, what's Ariana problem grin
Ask her
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
sly12345:
Silver you nor like me, you nor fit invite me
Nor vex jhor
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Creeza:
women and problem. Just the same way Evs said she had a boyfriend then goes on to Father's live with another woman and accuses FatherDMW of Cheating

"Baby, welcome to the parry!” (In Father's voice)

Is it just me or does anyone else think Jerry is enjoying the drama and he might be up to a few things. I don't know cheesy the puzzle doesn't fit or something.

silver this is nice. Please continue.
Thanks for reading
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ann2012:

This Joakin boy is trouble oooo

Thanks for this Boss
You welcome

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin cheesy

Thanks for the update
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by JerryOJerry6429: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Double wahala grin

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by egwolopretty: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man just carry wahala join body
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by importantperson: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Abeg drop back to back update silver, God bless you
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Mavikolo2020: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2020
A SON FOR 3 DAYS
EPISODE 4
EPISODE TITLE- Disrespectful Brat

"Daddy..."Joakin shouted at the top of his voice, his scream renting the air like a siren...

"Darling...."Ariana yelled

"What...."Jerry hollered coming into sight...."what is it, why are you two screaming...?"

"She's refusing me my sleep..."Joakin blare out, his voice echoing in the walls of the house...

"Can you see this..?"Ariana queried with a cringe at Joakin.."Do you see your so called son.., it's 10 in the morning and he's still sleeping.."

Jerry inhale deeply ...."Baby...

"Who is baby...?"Ariana cut in brusquely.."Me or him..?"

"I'm the baby here..."Joakin interjects...

"Would you shut up and move it.."Ariana snarled at Joakin....

"After I go back to bed..."Joakin replied jumping down from the bed to pick the duvet...

"Did you hear that..?"Ariana furiously asked Jerry..."Did you hear what he just said....

"I don't do dishes..."Joakin chided laying back on the bed and covering with the duvet..

Resentment warped around Ariana, pissed beyond her limits, she pulled the duvet from his body...."You doing the dishes..."

"No.."Joakin snapped

"Ohh..., you're just going to piss me off right now..."

"I'm not washing the plates.."Joakin insisted....

"You disrespectful brat..."Ariana yelled before holding Joakin legs and began dragging him from the bed...

"Daddy..."He shouted trying to hold on to something as Ariana drag him out from the bed...

"Baby..hey hey..."Jerry jump in coming to the rescue..

When Ariana let go of his legs, Joakin jump back into the bed...

"He's washing the dishes..."Ariana glowered...

"He will...."Jerry said trying hard to settle the dispute..

"No I won't.."Joakin chided from behind...

Ariana stare daggers at Joakin before withdrawing her gaze to her husband..."Did you hear that...?"

Jerry rolled his eyes in exhaustion, his wife and son fighting pushing him into a state of quandary.....

"He just said he won't do the dishes..."Ariana reiterated angrily..."And I certainly won't wash the dishes either, my manicure is too precious to me... "

"Seriously..."Jerry puckered his lips...."Your nails..?"

Ariana didn't reply, instead she shift her gaze from his side..

"Who would have done the dishes if Moses wasn't here..?"

"Joakin.."Joakin corrected

"Not now Joakin Moses.."Jerry cut in facing him...

"Joakin Moses..."Joakin said..."Now that's even more confusing.."

Jerry grinned at him before he turn to face his wife again..."Mm"

"Mm what..?"She fling back

Jerry raised a brow at her..."I just asked you a question.."

"So this is it.."

"This is what..?"He asked, his voice carrying a clear note that states he's tired of her tantrums....

"You're choosing a total stranger over your wife.."

"Ariana what are you talking about.., this isn't about picking sides.., you know that.."

"If it isnt, then what is this..."

Jerry heaved in a deep breathe..."Honey, Moses just got here, telling him to do the dishes is like you telling him he's going to become the next servant in this house.."

"Next servant..."Joakin chimes in..."Am the next servant..?"

"That wasn't for you son.."Jerry said returning his gaze to him before facing his wife again..

"So you're saying I do the dishes while your precious son sleeps all day...?"

"Honey...."He mutter before mouthing words to her..

"Well beloved husband of the year, I'm not doing the dishes and if your son has refused to clean up the kitchen, then I suggest you call back the maid.."

"I.."Jerry nibbed.."I cant do that, I gave her the entire weekend out..."

"So you have this all planned..."Ariana riposte...."You planned to turn me into a slave for you and your disrespectful son.."

"I'm not disrespectful.."Joakin cut in..

"Oh really...."Ariana chided.."Well somehow Moses Mo-street, disrespectful just seem to match your attitude.."

"Fine..."Joakin boom out.."I'll do the dishes, but can i atleast sleep first...?"

"No.."Ariana snarled....

"Fine.."He dragged between his teeth, step down from the bed and stroll outside.....

"Ariana..."Jerry call out when Joakin was out of sight..

"Do not Ariana me...."She snapped..."You're the one who brought that disrespectful boy into our house and now you stand here and support his bad attitude..."

"I didn't support him.."

"Then what were you doing...?"

"Ariana he just got here, he needs time to adapt to how we do things.."

"Time Jerry is a virtue I don't have.., so if your precious son wishes to continue living in this house, he needs to do what I say.."

"Ariana that's like turning him into a slave and not our son.."

"That sound like a 'YOU' problem because clearly, that thing doesn't resemble my child and can never be my child.."

Jerry brows knit but he kept his anger contained..."Are you even listening to yourself..., sometimes I wonder if you hear yourself talk..."

"Amd sometimes I wonder if you truly know what you do.."She fling back..."How could you bring that boy into our house, our life...."

"I'm not doing this with you.."He said and was about to walk away when she dragged him back..

"Oh we're so doing this Jerry...., you still have to explain to me in full details why you took in that boy..."

Jerry sigh, fed up with his wife naggings, he was about to latched out when they heard sounds of metals crashing followed by the loud slam of the door....

"Joakin..."Jerry shouted and ran out from the room..

"We're not done talking Jerry..."She shouted running after him

Jerry eyes enlarged with shock when he saw a broken glass in the big sitting room...
"Joakin.."He shouted dashing off to the kitchen but he wasn't there and it scared him...

"Joakin..."He shouted again but no answer came..

"Are you even listening to me..?"Ariana chime in..

Jerry ignored her totally and check the other parts of the house.....,fear gripped him when he couldn't find him, just then he remenber the loud slam of the door...., without hesitation he rushed towards the door, it was slightly open occurring to him it was used.....

"Joakin.."He shouted looking outside..

"Jerry..."Ariana shouted walking towards him.."I'm talking to you, you think snubbing me will stop me from asking my questions, you better start rethinking because this is far from over...Jerry."

"What...."He yelled directly at her face..."Can't you see our son is missing..."

"And so what, is that why you yelled at me like am some high school girl forcing herself on you..., wait, did you just say our son is missing...?"

His heart raced as he look around the house with Hopes of seeing him..."Oh God, I think he must have left while we were arguing, we need to find him..."

"Find who..."Ariana asked awkwardly.."Where, how..?"

Jerry left her questions unanswered as he rushed towards his room, grabbed his phone and began walking outside....

"Where exactly did he go to.."Ariana retorted walking behind her husband who was hurriedly stepping out of the compound ..

"Are we leaving the car...?"Ariana shouted from behind, when she got no answer she followed him outside, dragging her feet along the streets....

"Can you atleast wait for me...?"She blare out from behind walking fast to keep up...

Jerry insides seethe with anger.., the thought of never seeing Joakin scared him, scared him to his bones...

"How on earth do you think we're going to find someone who wandered off on his own.."Ariana chimes in brusquely when she finally caught up with him...."Do you even have any idea where he had gone to..?"

"He wouldn't have left if you weren't talking too much.."

"Oh.."She scoff..."So this is my fault.., your son wandered off to God knows where and you put the blame on me..."

"Hello..."Jerry said to a passerby...."Did you see my son..?"

When the passerby flinched to take a good look at him, Jerry quickly realise the question came out stupid.., so he quickly took his phone out and showed the passerby Joakin's picture...."Did you see this boy..."

"No.."The passerby said..

Jerry sigh at the disappointment

"Wouldn't it be easier if we just screamed his name.."Ariana suggested

"You think he'll hear us..?"

"If he has ears, yes..."

"Moses..."Jerry shouted at the top of his voice..

"Are you for real.., his name isn't Moses.."

"Joakin..."Jerry screamed praying in his heart he hears...

"Joakin..."Ariana shouted..

When Jerry screamed Joakin's name again, Ariana tapped him on his shoulder..

"Baby stop.."She said..."People are beginning to look at us, we're screaming like two lost lunatics...."

"I don't care, this is my son missing..."

She took a pause from the scream to take a breather, now she was even more tasty for water...."He isn't really missing.., he walked off on his own.."

"And whose fault is that huh..."He queried barely looking at her before he crossed over to the other side of the roads to ask passerbys....

Ariana watched as he crossed back to meet her in a woebegone face...

"So.."She shrugged

"No one seen him.."

"How can a little boy come out here and no one saw him.., I'm beginning to believe he's a ghost..."

Jerry turn to face her with the alertness of the words..."My son is not a ghost.."

"So you think it's just normal no one happens to see him....?"

"It could be he took another route.."

"Baby, open your eyes.., there's no other route.., the roads leads this way and if no one had seen him, it means he's a ghost..."

"Ariana will you stop.., Moses is not a ghost..."

"Then where is he then...?"

"Maybe if you concentrate more, we'll find him..."

"And how long are we going to continue searching for your precious son who we don't even know where he came from.., he could be from the underworld, underwater..., or any other scary place that's far from human inhabitation ..."

"Like when he's behind you.."

Her heart froze and she quickly jumped from where she stood...

Jerry burst into laughter....

"What is that supposed to mean...?"

Jerry didn't bother replying, he continue walking shouting Joakin's name...

She bit her lips and began dragging her feet behind him...."Can't we just report him missing at the police station..?"

"Yeah, you're right..."He mutter looking around.., his eyes caught something, someone sitting alone under a coconut tree....., excitement gripped him when he recognise the person...

"That's him..."He shouted....

"That's who...?"Ariana asked looking forward

"That's Moses..."Jerry shouted and began to run towards him without hesitation but his joy was shortlived when a car speedily stopped in front of Joakin and two huge men came out and bundled Joakin into the vehicle and sped off before Jerry could fathom what was happening....

Jerry stood still allowing the shock to sink deep into him, rendering his senses useless, then it hit him, the reality of what just happened replaying in his head....

"My son has been kidnapped..."He shouted

The drama continues later today....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2020
purity23:
grin cheesy

Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:54am On Apr 29, 2020
grin
egwolopretty:
This man just carry wahala join body
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2020
importantperson:
Abeg drop back to back update silver, God bless you
I will dear
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Mavikolo2020:
Thanks for the update
You welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 1:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Pls no vex I wan ask you, Kings 3 ( 7days of chaos)
did you give anybody permission to post it on facebook?
Is it truely your work( i dont want to accuse the wrong person)

Silver1996:
You welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2020
do4luv14:

I didn't o, it's my work
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 1:10am On Apr 29, 2020
do4luv14:

Please share the facebook link

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Who kidnapped Mo-street ooooo

Thanks for the update
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Funny people grin but who kidnapped Joakin na
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by kelvyncruz: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Joakin don enta express

Thanks for the update
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Thebigdream: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Now I understand why Araiana doesn't want a child, just take a good look at mo-street grin

It could be he's involved with some bad people, that could be the reason for the kidnapping
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ann2012:
Who kidnapped Mo-street ooooo

Thanks for the update
You welcome dear
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Joakin don enta express

Thanks for the update
You don see am finish
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
cheesy
Thebigdream:
Now I understand why Araiana doesn't want a child, just take a good look at mo-street grin

It could be he's involved with some bad people, that could be the reason for the kidnapping
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Feran628(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don land.
Who kidnap am o.
Only God can break the covenant between silver and kidnap in his stories.

Silver baba. I hail o

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Adekunlated: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
I just love their craziness, wondering who kidnapped Joakin

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by egwolopretty: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ariana talks too much, I'm sure Joskin ran away from the house because of her
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sorry bro, i was'nt Able to share the link,

but the person posting it there is also here on nairaland ELVICTOR
thats his nickname,

the facebook group is , beautiful love stories, he change the title to
BLOOD ON THE THRONE

Silver1996:
Please share the facebook link

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Flash/short Stories Collection / The Whistle Blower / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.