Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) (16367 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / Synw Unical Chapter To Organize Three Days Online Brand Summit / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Debbylicious(f): 5:18pm On May 03, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2020
A SON FOR 3 DAYS
EPISODE 9
EPISODE TITLE- The football match

SUNDAY......1:23PM

"Son it's game time.."Jerry said stopping in front of the TV screen to preen the Chelsea Jersey he was wearing..., satisfied the clothes were okay on him, he proceeded to Joakin's room...

"Look at me dad..."Joakin said, smile beaming all over his face as he jump in front of the mirror with a ball in his hand..

"Quit jumping son.., we need to start going else we're going to be late for the football match..."

Joakin stopped jumping, he took one last glance at the mirror before he walked out of the room with Jerry..

Jerry stopped to tie the lace of the spike Joakin was wearing...."Son, you're going to make me proud today.."

"Don't worry dad, our team is going to win.., people say I play football like Lionel Messi..."

"Yes...."Jerry blare out awkwardly..."We're Lionel Messi.."

"No..."Joakin cut in.."I'm me, I just play like him.."

"That's what I'm talking about son., Messi, Moses.., no difference.."

"They sound different dad.."

"They both start with an 'M'. Which means one day you're going to be the future Lionel Messi and people are going to stand in an ovation and they'll say..here comes Jojo Moses, the lion...Rarrhhh"He roared

"Why the Lion dad..?"

"Because every son of mine is a lion and we roar wherever we go.."

"Mm-hmm..., Jojo Moses, the lion..."Joakin reiterated and roared

Jerry roared back....

"Jojo Joakin the lion.."Joakin said

"No, Jojo Moses.."

"But I like Joakin.."

"Son I told you, your name has been converted from Joakin to Moses.."

"How did you even convert it...?"

"Okay, let me convert it again.."Jerry said placing his hand on Joakin head and shut his eyes..."Precious Jesus, by the power you've bestowed on me as the head of this family.., with you as a witness, I changed my son's name from Joakin to Moses..., Moses Jojo..., Amen.."

Joakin nibbed as he look askance at him...

Jerry grinned and adjust Joakin Chelsea Jersey...."Let's goooo"

"Yess.."Joakin shouted after him and together they walked outside to the car.., Joakin threw the ball on the backseat and jumped into the front seat...

Jerry was about starting the car when he heard Ariana shouting his name.., he quickly took his head out and look at her.....

"Where you about to leave me..?"Ariana hollered

"You said you were not going.."Jerry replied

"So you expect me to stay in this big house all by myself while you and your precious son go out and have all the fun"

"Ariana, is not my fault, you said you were not going..., you hate football, those were your words.."

Ariana ignored him and made her way to the front seat, when she opened the door, she realised it was already occupied by Joakin....

"What is your son doing in my space..?"She queried with a cringe at Jerry...

Jerry's gaze moved from Joakin to her..."That's his space..."

"No it's mine, I've always be the one who sits on the front seat.."Ariana fling back

"And now, it's his.."

"No it's mine.."

"It's his.."

"It's mine.."

"No..."Jerry blare out dragging the word

"Yes" She returned immediately

"No"

"Yes"

"No

"Yes"

No"

"Yess.."

"Your Yes cannot overpower my No.."Jerry boom out abruptly

"And your No cannot overpower my Yes.."

"Alright...."Joakin jumped in climbing down from the car..."I'll sit on the backseat, you take your space mum..."

Ariana didn't even bother replying, she eyed Jerry and sat on the front seat...

"Mmm...."Joakin exclaimed stretching his legs on the backseat of the car..."I love this.., I'm the car owner and dad, you're my driver.., mommy..., you're my security guard.."

"What..?"Ariana quizzed

"Mm-hmm.."

"Did you hear your son..."She snapped facing Jerry..."He called me his security guard.."

"Baby, he's just joking.."

"Joking.., he called me his security guard and you call that a joke..."

"Why are you even wearing Man-U Jersey..?"Jerry asked

Ariana glance down at her shirt to look at it...."Well I don't like chelsea.."

"I'm a chelsea fan and so everyone in this house must be a Chelsea fan.."

"I don't like Chelsea.."

"Why.."

"Because I don't like them..., I love Man-U, and they'll remain my club till I die.."

"Mum.."Joakin chimes in.."Do you even know anyone in man-u..?"

"Are you saying I'm supporting a club I know noone..?"

"Do you..?"Jerry interjects..

Ariana heaved a deep breathe as she thought of a footballer..."Mikel Obi..."

Jerry poked his eyes at her then he burst into laughter...

"Ohhhh mum.., Mikel Obi is a Nigeria footballer not a Man-U player.."

Ariana frown at the way Jerry was looking at her and laughing like she said something funny...."Fine, keep on laughing, laugh me.., this is the reason I detest Chelsea fans, they think they're the best....."

"Baby, please stop talking.."Jerry said amidst laughter...."We're going to be late.."

Ariana eyed him before opening the door and step out of the car

"Where are you going..?"Jerry asked

"Sitting on the backseat.."She said opening the backseat door, she pushed Joakin to a corner and she climb in and occupy the bigger space......

"I thought you hated the backseat..."Jerry said looking back at her..

"And now I'm choosing the backseat..., I'm now the car owner, now drive... driver..."

"Yes Ma'am..."Jerry replied, start the car and turn to drive out of the compound....

Sweat poured down Joakin's face, his heart smashed around in his chest... his lungs screamed for air as his feet flew across the field, he watched as the ball slammed against the goal pillar and rebounded back into the air. He shot forward and leaped up towards it. He caught the ball with his legs and a shiver erupted through his body, his feet hit the ground and he took off towards the other side......

The cheers lift his spirits, they were down on points but their fans who happens to be their parent haven't given up, they were with them, willing them on. In those cheers the kids took solidarity. They echo around the stadium putting the fighting spirit into the players....., when Joakin caught the ball again.., he dribble some few kids and began to make way for the opponent goal post, and with a full force, he kicked the ball and it headed straight into the goal post....

"Goallll...."Their supporters erupt like an auditory volcano, With the cheers come fists in the air and eyes flung wide. The kids were electrified, awake, soaring to new heights of emotion....

"Yes, yes, yes...That's my son...."Jerry shouted..."That's my son.."

"Is that your son..?"An elderly woman sitting beside Ariana asked her...

Ariana flinched at the bad breathe of the woman...., she look down at the field to see Joakin jumping before she turn back to face the woman..."Yes.."She said managing a smile..

"Your son is a smart kid.."The woman said..."He must have been making you proud.."

Ariana slightly rolled her eyes..."Yes, he does.., just like now that he's winning for his team..."

"Children are beautiful creatures from God.."The woman said..."They bring joy to us and wipe our tears away..., you're a lucky woman to have such a son..."

"Mmm..."She sass maintaining the fake smile..."Thank you.."

"That boy..."The woman said pointing at a boy in the other group...."He's my grandson..., his father, my son died two years ago and since them my grandson has been the source of my happiness.., I did lost my son but God spared my grandchild..."

Ariana swallowed as the woman story sink deep into her..."Where's his mother..?"

"Oh, Elizabeth.., she left after two weeks of giving birth to him, she complained alot, said she can't take care of the baby.., she saw this handsome blessed child as a nuisance to her..., she said caring for the child will ruined her and everything she stands for..., so she left, she dropped off the boy at my house, she told me she was getting something from a nearby shop, she never came back..., she never wanted the child, this beautiful child..., how can a woman says she wouldn't want a child.., children are divine gifts that takes our sorrows away and replace it with a bundle of joy..."

Ariana look away as she fear she was getting emotional.., this is her life the woman was unfolding...

"You're a very lucky woman..."The woman continue..."Can you see your husband, look at the excitement in his eyes, that's what children do, that's the joy they bring..., I really wish many women out there who thinks children are nothing but headache can follow in your footstep..."

The added words jolted Ariana from her thoughts and she quickly look back at her..."Thank you..."She mutter fearing the words were doing more harm to her than she wanted

"You're welcome dear..."

When Joakin caught the ball again, he started making for the goal post of the other team.., with the hailings ringing loudly in his ears, he dribble some few persons and was about kicking the ball to the goal post when another kid from the other team pushed him..., the hard pushed landed Joakin on the ground....

Silence erupted in the ground, when the referee did nothing but let the game continue.., people boo....., while other rain insults on the referee

"He pushed him..."Jerry shouted ...

Joakin manage to stand, then he look around in search of the boy who pushed him, when he saw him, he forgot he was playing a game and ran towards the boy, hold him before pushing him back

The referee blowed the whistle immediately and gave Joakin a red card..."You're out of the game.."He said to Joakin...

"You cannot pull him out from the game..."Parents shouted..."The other boy pushed him first.."

The boy stood up, glare at Joakin and furiously pushed him again...

Joakin lost his balance and almost stumbled on the floor but his team mates hold him.., jaw rooted, he walk back at the boy...

"Who do you think you are huh..?"The boy sneer...

"Show him who you are son..."Jerry shouted running towards them....

The words triggered Joakin's rage and without hesitation, he slammed his fist across the boy's jaw...

"Oh.."Jerry mutter at the sudden move.."That isn't what I meant..."

The boy's team mate quickly pounce on Joakin, Joakin team mates attacked back, the parents quickly run towards them and joined in the fight..

"Nobody messes with my son.."Ariana shouted before jumping into their midst falling everyone her body touched.....

Ariana squirm as she stare at the small wound on her wrist.., she got it during the fight and now she's regretting why she got involved...

"How's your hand..?"Jerry asked her preening at his own injury in the mirror.

"How's my hand, did you just ask me how's my hand, you're the reason I sustained an injury on my skin, something I sworn never to have..., I don't know how long it's going to be here...."

"Mum, is just a little cut.."Joakin chimes in touching the bruise on his lip..

"Little cut.."She reiterated angrily...."You called this a little cut..., this is going to leave a scar on my hand and you call it a little cut...."

"Ariana, we all got injuries, why are you complaining, nobody asked you to get into the fight in the first place..."

She frown, when a knock sounds on the door, she decide to go for it instead.., walking to the door, she pushed Joakin out of the way and turn down the door knob without even asking..., she sigh when she saw the policeman who has spoken to them the previous day at the bush with a woman behind him.....

"Good evening..."The policeman said..."Do you remenber me..?"

"Yes.."She replied abruptly

"Hi..."The woman stepped in..

"Hi.."Ariana said back moving her eyes from the woman's face to the clothes she was wearing...."Can I help you..?"

"We're looking for this boy..."The policeman said showing her Joakin's picture..

Shock swept across Ariana face..."Why are you looking for him?"

"I'm his mother.."The woman chime in.

Ariana eyes widened with stunned surprise..., she felt her heart pound and that was when she shouted....."Jerry......"

Final Episode dropping soon.......

12 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2020
Humbleness:
l love this couple.
Thanks for the update
You welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2020
Khriztarl:
Maybe, i'm the hero here... smiley
what an update.
*thumbsup silver*
You welcome

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2020
Adekunlated:
Why ending so soon, I'm enjoying the story
Every good thing has an end cheesy
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
grin
kelvyncruz:
Do you remenber those wishes people make "Let me get married to someone who's as crazy as me" This is exactly what happened in the case of Jerry and Ariana grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Mavikolo2020: 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
Wow silver thank you very much
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Lilly4endu(f): 7:43pm On May 03, 2020
Laugh wanted to kill me becos of this episode. She's looking for her son? what can of joke is that!!! Now that Jerry is enjoying fatherhood.

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
Which son is she looking for, let her go where she dump him na grin

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 03, 2020
Mr Jerry will miss his son alot. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Thebigdream: 10:38pm On May 03, 2020
Which pikin, pikin wen you abandon
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
You can't take our son away ooooo
We no go gree
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Feran628(m): 2:47am On May 04, 2020
Three days don complete
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Adekunlated: 8:08am On May 04, 2020
I just love this family, not really happy the story is coming to an end
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Khriztarl(f): 11:41am On May 04, 2020
Which child is that one looking for ni After abandoning the young boy. Ma'am you deserve serious flogging. sad
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by skubido(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
Ann2012:
You can't take our son away ooooo
We no go gree

Lolzzzzzz,

they will take him oooo, but tank God joakin has change Ariana mind.. all tanks to jerry.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by sly12345: 1:23pm On May 04, 2020
Pity Jerry sha grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by damselposh(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2020
if i slap that woman eeehn, which child she wan carry?
ride on boss
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Creeza(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
looker ni, looking ko? Now that the boy has adjusted and Ariana finally admits she has a son... Aunty go back to where you came from o.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2020
A SON FOR 3 DAYS
FINAL EPISODE
EPISODE TITLE- Lost but found

The words was quite unbelievable, shocking really, Ariana mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the words, she looked away, then looked back to see if they were still there...they were and that was when she screamed Jerry's name again...

"What....?"Jerry hollered from behind her, drew nearer and stood beside her...., he peered his eyes at Ariana before shifting his gaze to face the policeman and the woman beside him....

"Mum..."Joakin chime in from behind, his voice trailing slowly.....

Jerry turn to face him then he revert his gaze to Ariana who shrugged prompting him to look at the woman...

"Jobaby...."The woman boom out with joy...

"Mumm.."Joakin shouted and ran into her embrace..

"Jo my baby..."The woman mutter with tears dripping from her eyes.., she hugged Joakin tightly not wanting to let go...

Confused, Jerry turn his gaze from them to Ariana, too slowly to be normal..."I.."He said putting a finger in the air as his head try to process the scene unfolding before him..."What's going on here...?"

"That's his mother..."The inspector said

Jerry blink, he almost smile at the joke but it didn't slipped through, instead his mouth remains an uncharacteristic grim line amid his stubble....."I still don't understand..."

"Snap out of it Jerry..."Ariana cut in..." he said this woman is Mo-street mother"

"Sorry Mo-street.."The inspector interjects in a quizzical manner...

"His mother abandoned him.."Jerry whispered to the inspector with a cringe at Joakin..."How's she here...?"

"Well..."The inspector said taking a step forward..."Do you remember the men who took your son yesterday..."

Jerry almost nodded his head but the shock lingering inside him made him stiff...

"I told you we rescued some women from them and were receiving treatment in the hospital.."The inspector continue...."Turns out she was one of the women.."

Jerry's eyes enlarged and he quickly glance back to see them still hugging doing all the motherly things..."So you're saying she's lost but found.."He said awkwardly turning to face the inspector..

"Thank you so much.."The woman chime in separating from the hug and turning to face them....."I owe this day to you.."

Jerry Crocked his dry throat but didn't say a word..

"Where have you been for the past six months..?"Ariana queried folding her hands across her chest...

"I was kidnapped..."She said after a sniffle...

"That isn't the right question sweetheart..."Jerry cut in.."You should ask her why she abandoned Moses in the fùcking airport..."

The woman sniffle again and more tears rolled down her eyes..

"Mum.."Joakin slipped in with a gentle voice..."Why did you leave me at the airport..?"

She use the back of her palm to dry her tears before looking up to face them..."I never wanted to leave my son there..., my husband, Joakin's father had taken us there, he asked us to wait that he was going to get something..., 30mins pass, he didn't return.., so I stood up, told Joakin I was coming back..., I was scared, I thought he had abandoned us again just like he did when Jobaby was born.."

"Excuse me who's Jobaby..?"Jerry cut in brusquely

"Joakin.."She said.."I call him Jobaby...., so I left my baby boy to find him, I went outside, asked a few people if they saw anyone wearing the clothes he had on that day.., nobody did except one person.., the person told me he knew where he was.., I really wanted to latched out on him if he thought of abandoning us again.., I was furious, so I followed this man who claimed he knew he went..., we got pass the policemen stationed at the airport..,when we were far gone, I realise the man was leading me somewhere else, I thought of my son who I had left, so I told him I needed to go back to the airport to get my son and that was when a car pulled off in front of me and all of a sudden, these scary men came out from it and they grabbed me and force me into the car with them.., they knock me out and when I woke up, I was in a room with some bunch of women I've never met..., these men kept us there for days, days became weeks and weeks became months, some women took their own life before the men would come back.., but I remained strong, remained strong for my son.., he was the only thing that kept me going...., every night I would go on my knees and pray to God to keep him safe and God did..., I was saved when the policemen stopped their van yesterday and got us out of there....., I didn't even know it's been six months already..."

Jerry suck on his teeth, words left him as her story sink into the deepest part of his soul..., he stare at her face that was drenched with tears.., he searched for words to say but nothing seem to come up, he pitied her, no mother should have to go through such pain...

"I..."The woman said going on her knees....."I heard you adopted him, please I beg you to release him to me....., nothing would give me more joy than holding my son, watching him sleep and kissing his forehead when he wakes up every morning.., I beg of you sir...."

"Is okay..."Jerry said getting her up from her knees..."You don't have to knee down, he's your son after all..."

"Ummm..."Ariana dragged between her teeth..."Shouldn't we ask Joakin who he wants to live with....."

Joakin glance from his mother to Jerry.., a smile beaming on his face, he scurried off to where Jerry was standing and hugged him....."I love you dad..."

Jerry almost cried as he wrapped his hand around Joakin...

After a minute, Joakin pulled out from the warm embrace and Hug Ariana who almost flinched at the sudden embrace....."I love you too mum..."

Ariana chew on her lower lip as her eyes threaten to welled up with tears ..."Okay boy.."She said pulling from the hug before she starts getting emotional..."You've been a good boy and even if your stay with us was shortlived.., I want you to know, I'm glad you were here...."

Joakin sigh and lean close to his mother....

Jerry needed no other explanation, it's clear he chose his mother over them.., anyone would do same.., she's been his mother since he was born, he only stayed with them for three days.....atleast he had a son for three days.....

"Okay.."Jerry said trying hard to fight his own tears back...."I'll release him to you but on one condition.., Wherever you go to, you'll let us visit him atleast once in a month.."

"No problem.."The woman replied immediately....."You're his parent as much as I am.., you're free to visit anytime anyway.., my door will always be open to you two..."

"If that's all.."The inspector chimes in.."I susgest you come to child services so you can sign him over back to his mother..."

"I'll do just that...."Said Jerry....

SUNDAY 09:45PM

A single tear squeezed out of Jerry's eyes at he stare at Joakin's room, he has decorated the room himself for his little boy who he thought was going be with him till his final days.., but nature has a way of snatching people's happiness away..., he move closer to the bed and took up the football he has gotten for Joakin..., he held the football to his chest as he let go of the wrecking heart breaking tears from his eyes....

"Baby...."Ariana voice chime in slowly from the door..

Jerry quickly wipe his cheeks to hide his tears...."I didn't know you were standing there..."He said dropping the ball on the bed...

"He's gone bae..."Ariana said moving from the door..

"I know.."He replied with a sniff..."I miss him..."

"We both miss him..."

His lip quivered as he felt cold tears sheen down his cheeks...."I miss him.."He said amidst tears..

Ariana quickly hold him and he lean into her shoulder...

"I know dear, I know.."She said holding him to her body......"Now I know what having a child means to you..., which is why I've decided...."

"Wait.."He said stepping out from her hold..."Are you leaving me...?"

"No.."

"Then what have you decided.?."

She frown before a wild smile surround her face...."Let's have a baby"

"Wait are you serious..?"

"Yes..."She blare out tingling with excitement

"Whàt about your contraceptives...?"

"Gone..., I flushed them down..."

"Wooww..."Jerry shouted, his voice rumbling loud...."Let's have a baby...."He added and quickly lifted her to the bedroom...

12 MONTHS LATER

Sweat dripped down harshly past Ariana's shoulders, through flaxen hair, and continuing over her large stomach. It expanded out to prove that another being resided within her. Two heartbeats within one stout body, her back ached as her entire weight relied upon it...., she stretched her legs as she took another spoonful of fried beans....

"Baby don't you think you're eating too much..."Jerry asked watching as she finished the plate of beans and demanded for more...

"Eating too much.."She blare out loudly..."I'm carrying someone else inside me and you think I'm eating too much..."

"I'm just saying.."He said raising his hand in surrender..."I just don't want you to start getting fat like your sister..."

"Have you noticed the big bump in my stomach.., I'm already fat, wearing big clothes ....."

"Okay fine.."He said leaning his ears to her stomach...."Hello little Jerry, how are you...?"

"Little Jerry..., it's Little Ariana, I'm giving birth to a girl..."

"It's little Jerry.."He said back...

"How many kids do you want..?"Ariana asked curiously taking hold of the spoon when the next round of beans haven't even arrived..

"Ummm..."Jerry dragged stalking his nose on the air..."Seven.."

"Seven...."Ariana shouted..

"Yes..., so I can name them Sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, Thursday, friday and Saturday..., 7 days of the weeks..."

Ariana frown and manage to stand up from the chair holding her stomach all the way....

"What, is the baby coming...?"Jerry asked

"What baby..., I'm thinking of having an abortion.."

"What...!"

Ariana was about replying him when she felt her stomach tightened..., then she let out a scream without been aware of it..

"Ariana, what is it...?"Jerry asked anxiously

"I think my water just broke.."She said in a hurry...

Jerry poked his eyes out..."Does it mean the baby is coming..."

Ariana screamed again then she began to slap him Wherever her hand can touch......

"Why are you hitting me, what did I do..?"

"Take me to the hospital.."She yelled....

A FEW HOURS LATER

Slowly, Ariana open her eyes.., she blink and open her eyes wildly only to realise she was in a hospital bed..., she moved her gaze around and saw Jerry carrying two children on both hands.....

"Ariana, you're awake..."Jerry said moving towards her bed...

Ariana eyes moved from the two babies Jerry was holding to the baby laying on the carriage beside her bed..."Who owns these children...?"She asked looking at the little babies...

"Ariana you don't remember....?"Jerry asked..."You gave birth to triplets, two boys and a girl.."

"I did what...?"She blare out and that was when a nurse rushed in...

"Madam you're awake..."The nurse chimes in ..."You fainted after delivery..."

"I was very scared..."Jerry cut in as the little babies in his arms coos...

"You have triplets madam..."The nurse said

"Yes I can see that.."Ariana yelled...."Jerry, what are we going to do about the babies..., we only needed one, we need to return two.."

"Ariana what are you saying, return them to where...?"

"I cannot handle three babies..."

"You don't want the babies..?"The nurse asked..."There's a woman whose baby died, you can give her one.."

"What..?"Jerry quizzed

"How much is she willing to pay..?"Ariana asked immediately

"Ariana will you stop, I'm not selling my babies...."

"Three is too much Jerry...."

"I'm not selling my babies.."Jerry yelled before one of the babies began to cry......"Shhh..."He shush calmly..."Ariana, Noah is hungry..."He added handling the baby to her....

"You already gave him a name..?"Ariana queried

"Abraham is crying too..."Jerry added handling her the second baby..."

"Oh..."Jerry exclaimed carrying the third baby who also began to cry...

"Jesus....."Ariana cried out as the babies cries echoe in the room...

"Delilah is crying too..."

"What..?"Ariana shouted when the name hit her ears.."You named our daughter Delilah, Delilah was the mistress of evil..."

"Oh, I thought Maleficent was the mistress of evil..."

"My daughter's name is not Delilah and can never be Delilah.."

"Okay, let's change her name.., who did Moses in the bible got married to..?"

"Moses got married to his wife..."

"I know, what was the wife's name..?"

"I don't know, I already picked a name for my daughter..., her name is Chantel..."

"My daughter will never answer Chantel, Chantel is close to Cartel and cartel is close to drugs and drugs is close to death.., so it's a no.., her name is Mary.."

"What sort of local name is that.., her name Selene.."

"No, let's give her Dorcas.."

"Dorcas is a name of an old woman.., no way is my daughter answering an old woman's name.."

They heard a scream from the other room, Jerry turn back and look at the nurse..."Who's screaming..?"

"That's another woman delivery..."The nurse replied..."She had actually poo on herself twice.."

"She poo..."Ariana grimace

The couple glance at each other before they both rumbled......"Ewwwwwww."

THE END

Thank ya'll for reading but the show is not over yet....

Now get your seats ready, order your favourite champagne because The Bachelors you voted for are about to mount the stage.......

Link....https://www.nairaland.com/5814108/bachelors-sex-only-beginning-18

14 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2020
Mavikolo2020:
Wow silver thank you very much
You welcome man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2020
Humbleness:
Mr Jerry will miss his son alot. Thanks for the update
U welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 5:41pm On May 04, 2020
Thanks for this boss

I'll surely miss Jerry, Ariana and Mo-street
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Creeza(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2020
crazy couple. I guess Mo-street's real mom is justified for her request to have her child back.

So she was kidnapped. Adds up.

And the ending though... Who names their child all these names Jerry came up with? Funny ride. but I enjoyed it.! grin Thanks silver. You made my evening
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for this boss

I'll surely miss Jerry, Ariana and Mo-street
You welcome dear

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2020
Creeza:
crazy couple. I guess Mo-street's real mom is justified for her request to have her child back.

So she was kidnapped. Adds up.

And the ending though... Who names their child all these names Jerry came up with? Funny ride. but I enjoyed it.! grin Thanks silver. You made my evening
You welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Bobosneh: 6:30pm On May 04, 2020
Aje silver is just too good
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
I love every bit of this.
More ink to your pen.

Please, mention me when you have another.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2020
I simply love you silver, thanks alot for this story, there's no episode I didn't laugh..thank you
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Christie171(f): 7:58pm On May 04, 2020
Whoa!!!
Interesting and weird characters
Thanks Silver for wonderful piece.
Cheers ✌️
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2020
Silver1996 thanks for this story it was interesting and it ended well. the Lord increase ur greatness and comfort u on all side. Come on fans let show him some love by sending him card. Silver am sending u send ur phone number here.God bless ur fans love u

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by crossfm: 9:03pm On May 04, 2020
Mr silver,you are really doing great.what I love most about your work is consistency.you strive to complete most of your stories. May your ink never stop to flow. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Flash/short Stories Collection / The Whistle Blower / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.