Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) (16372 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / Synw Unical Chapter To Organize Three Days Online Brand Summit / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by damselposh(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
I have been laughing here fa.
well done Boss
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
JERRY & ARIANA (ASF3Ds)
EPISODE 5
EPISODE TITLE- Drama couple

Ariana glances upward, her mouth pursed but slightly open and loose. Her eyes were fixed as if she's looking at something a yard away, when Jerry screamed again.., the loud scream jolt her from her day mare...

"Moses has been kidnapped..."Jerry blare out running to and fro on the road...

"Taxi..."Ariana shouted when she saw one...

When the taxi man stopped, Jerry rushed into the front seat pushing Ariana in the back...

"Must you pushed me..?"Ariana yelled tossing a strap of her hair backward..

"Follow that car...."Jerry shouted at the taxi man a bit glad his son's abductor vehicles is still in sight

"What car sir..?"The taxi man asked

"That car.."Jerry and Ariana shouted in unison...

The taxi man didn't hesitate before he whirled the engine to live again and began to give the car a chase...

Jerry could feel his heart pounding in his chest...duh-duhn, duh-duhn. Deep heavy breathes sound nearby. The hairs on his arms stand to attention, as a militia of chills march down his spine at the worst imagination of something happening to his son....

"Can you drive faster..."He blare out..."We're loosing them..."He added making sure he doesn't take his eyes from the vehicle

"I'm trying sir.."The taxi man said

"Could you wind your screen up...?"Ariana chimes in from behind..."The wind is beginning to affect me..."

"AC attracts extra money ma.."

Ariana hissed..."Just do it.."

"Yes ma.."The taxi man replied and pressed a buttom..

The beating in Jerry heart sound louder and louder as they tend to drive faster but never catching up with his son's abductors, he can hear the cacophonous thrumming rhythm his heart was making against his chest, The sound was intolerable, his breathes get deeper and deeper by the second.....

"If you had listened to me when I said we should take the car, we wouldn't be in this situation..."Ariana blare out from the backseat....."But no, because whatever Ariana says is a complete nonsense.., now look at us, on a taxi chasing God knows who and gosh I haven't even taken breakfast, you know I don't joke with my breakfast yet you took me from the house into the Express with no direction whatsoever in search of that disrespectful brat who apparently is in that car with God knows who....."

Jerry's heartbeat echoes in his ears as he noticed his son's abductor vehicles was beginning to move fast...

"Faster..."He screamed at the taxi man.."We cannot afford to lose them, my son is in that car...."

The taxi man kicked on the accelerator, the sudden speed pushed Ariana to a corner making her hit her head slightly on the windscreen...

"This is totally unacceptable..."Ariana blare out..."You know I hate headaches and this is what you do to me.., I just hit my head and you aren't going to say nothing..."

She purse, when she got no reply from either of the men, she continue.."God, I hate this.., I hate this taxi.., you know I'm prone to dust and you made me enter this car that's so dusty and very unkempt, my entire body is crimping with dirts..."

"Ariana.."Jerry retorted spuning around to face her..."Do you realise you're the only one talking..?"

"Are you insinuating I'm a mad woman...?"She fling back..."You think I'm talking to myself.., you know I hate these things yet you do them to me just to annoy me and now you sit there and judge me for my complaints....."

"You're talking too much..."Jerry chided.."Everything you saying aren't even making sense.."

"So you calling me a talkative..?"

Irritated, he turn away his gaze..

"Of course, you're calling me a talkative..."She stated.."Go on, insult me, insult me.., call me whatever you like, I knew this is exactly how this is going to turn out..., I cannot believe I've been reduced to nothing in my own house, my own house..."

"Ariana..."Jerry groaned

"Do not Ariana me.."She fling back...."I totally hate this, you think I enjoy sitting in this dirty taxi pusuring some God knows criminals because they have your precious son..."

"Oh God, we're loosing them...."Jerry shouted when another car overtook theirs and he lost sight of his son's abductor car...."Increase the speed..."

"Sir we might get into an accident i do..."The taxi man replied

"Accident..."Ariana reiterated..."Are you praying we get into an accident..., I'm not ready to sustain any injuries on my skin...., so if you thinking of having an accident, I'll ask you to stop the car..."

Her heart skipped when the taxi man speedily overtook the car in front of theirs..

"Stop the car..."She shouted with pulsating heart .."I'm not ready to die.."

"Drive faster..."Jerry shouted

"Are you deaf, I said stop the car.."Ariana yelled tilting her head forward

"Do not stop.."Jerry countered

"Stop the car.."

"Do not stop.."

"Stop the car.."

"Do not stop.."

Infuriated with their noise, the taxi man kicked furiously on the brakes and raced the car to a stop..

"I told you not to stop..."Jerry barked at him..

"You two are confusing me.."The taxi man barked back

Ariana didn't waste anytime in coming down from the vehicle and began to walk away without even bothering to close the door..

"Where do you even think you're going..?"Jerry ask from behind her...

"Anywhere from you and your precious son..."She screamed over her shoulder...

"Fine.., leave.."

Her brows knitted and she quickly turn to face him.."Fine...!, did you say fine.., okay then, I'm taking a break from this marriage, go be with your son.."

"Fine.."He scowled

"I knew it.."Ariana chided walking back to him.."I knew there is another woman, that's why you agreed so easily I leave.., who is she Jerry...?"

"What in God's name are you raving about now..?"

"Do not pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about Jerry..., I know you're still seeing her..., that skinny dirty bitch..."

He puff irritated with her attitude..."What skinny dirty bitch.."

"Emmanuella....."She drag between her teeth.

"Are you for real, Emmanuella was a long time ago, a long time aga Ariana.., why are you bringing her up..?"

"Because you're still seeing her..."

"I'm not seeing her.."

"I saw the picture you took with her on your phone and you stand here and deny it.., Jesus, men, you all need to be chased into the fiery lake of fire..."

"Alright..."he shrugged..."she came to town two weeks ago with her baby but it meant nothing, we just took pictures, we did nothing else.."

"And the sperm all over your trouser fly....?"

He bit his lower lip before speaking..."What sperm are you talking about..?"

"The one on your trouser the day you returned home with that baby carriage.. "

"Bae, I explained to you, that wasn't sperm but baby food that splashed on my trouser....."

"What baby because we don't have one.."

"That's because you've refused to give me one.."

"Don't even try to change the subject"

He gawked growing impatient..."I'm not trying to change the subject, I'm just telling you the truth.., what you saw wasn't sperm but baby food, Emmanuella baby food.."

"You think am a fool.."She snarled..."I can tell the difference between baby food and sperm.."

"Really, can you.., because the last time I offered to splashed mine in your face, you got jostled by the idea and push me and my throbbing dick away and i ended up ejaculating on the ground which is a sin worst of all...."

"And Samantha..?"

"Jesus christ, who the hell is Samantha...?"

"The one you saved as Sam in your contact list.."

"You go through my contact list...?"

"So it's true, you're having a relationship with Sam.."

"Bae stop, Sam is a boy.."

"Sam stands for Samantha which is a girl's name.."

"Yeah but in this situation, Sam is just Sam and he's a boy not a girl you thinking I'm having a fling with.. "

"I don't believe you.."

"Why is that..?"He asked with shrugged shoulders..

"Because you're not completely honest with me, you've never been completely honest with me and it's breaking my heart.."

Jerry scoffs and step close to her..."You're the one to talk about honesty..., you never told me you had a breast surgery..."

Her mouth dropped.."I did not have a breast surgery..."

"You're lying because your breast weren't that big when I met you, and then I travelled only to return and your breast has become like a mount Zion that cannot be moved...."

'And whose fault is that huh.., when you met me, you always complain how small my breast were, you pushed me into enlarging them.."

"I didn't do that...., I never asked you to enlarge your breast, I was okay with the little oranges you had on your chest....."

"What about you, you think I didn't know you enlarge your penis..."

He scoffs..."What the heck.."

"Do not what the heck me.., your penis was seven inches and then it grew to nine inches within two weeks and you think I wouldn't realise it.."

"You said it.., it grew....naturally..."

She laughed hysterically...."Stop lying to yourself and tell the whole world the manure you were feeding on..."

"That's nothing compare to what you did.., everyone enlarges their penis.."

"Everyone enlarges their breast..."She fling back...

"Fine.., you've made your point..."Jerry riposte and turn to face the taxi man, just then it hit him....., he look forward, there was no sign of any vehicle ...

"Moses.."He screamed realising he lost sight of the car...

"They're gone sir..."The taxi man mutter..."I tried telling you.."

"What do you mean you tried telling me..?"Jerry queried weirdly

"You were arguing with your wife sir..."

"This is your fault..."Jerry said to Ariana, his voice carrying a thread of anger that went beyond his need to find Joakin...

"Seriously..."Ariana crowled bitterly..."You lost sight of your precious son and I get the blame...?"

Frustrated, Jerry kicked the car front right tyre wheel.., pain erupted from the point of contact and he quickly lowered to touch his toes..

"My leg.."He groaned in pain....

"I need to start going.."The Taxi man said.."I need payment..."

Ariana rolled her eyes and settled them on the taxi man..."Pay you what, what did you do...?"

"Madam.."The taxi man call out in pidgin language

"You're going nowhere until I find my son.."Jerry cut in..., he stood and sit on the front seat.. "Can you move the car now...?"

"Madam, are you not coming in..?"The taxi man asked Ariana as he walk to the driver's seat

Ariana look around wondering where they are.., when no clue hit her head, she entered the backseat of the car and close the door.....

"So where the hell are we going to now..?"She queried..

TBC

11 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
do4luv14:
Sorry bro, i was'nt Able to share the link,

but the person posting it there is also here on nairaland ELVICTOR

thats his nickname,

the facebook group is , beautiful love stories, he change the title to

BLOOD ON THE THRONE

Tanks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Feran628:
I don land.
Who kidnap am o.
Only God can break the covenant between silver and kidnap in his stories.

Silver baba. I hail o
God bless bro
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin
egwolopretty:
Ariana talks too much, I'm sure Joskin ran away from the house because of her
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
damselposh:
I have been laughing here fa.

well done Boss
Thanks dear
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by importantperson: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
I want more silver

2 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
You welcom, i would had called him out, just wanna be sure first, cause he is a writer too

Silver1996:
Tanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by sly12345: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
This woman will get everyone killed, they need to throw her out of the car

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by kelvincoke(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
silver my main man, how are you doing today? okay

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Thebigdream: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Okay..kwotinue grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ariana own is getting too much o but she's the pepper of the story cheesy

Thanks for the update sir

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
do4luv14:
Sorry bro, i was'nt Able to share the link,

but the person posting it there is also here on nairaland ELVICTOR

thats his nickname,

the facebook group is , beautiful love stories, he change the title to

BLOOD ON THE THRONE

I saw it too, how do people do that, steal someone's story and claim ownership

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
You saw it too?

He should had atlst Acknowledge Silver1996 as the writer

purity23:
I saw it too, how do people do that, steal someone's story and claim ownership
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Adekunlated: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ariana oo cheesy

Abeg they should drop her let her find her way home, she's a big distraction

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Lakesc: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks sir for the update, more inspiration, and more update.... Like the suspense... Could moses have staged his kidnapping? Cos the boy just d smart far above his age.. Cant wait to read what happen next shaa...

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by mostob(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
can't just stop laughing. More like 'tom and jerry' kinda relationship. weldone boss...we dey yah back

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by mostob(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
do4luv14:
You saw it too?
He should had atlst Acknowledge Silver1996 as the writer

imagine, Anyway, I sent him message already. I might still report him to the admins there .

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dont report him yet,
lets hear what he had to say

mostob:
imagine, Anyway, I sent him message already. I might still report him to the admins there .
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by mostob(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2020
do4luv14:
Dont report him yet,
lets hear what he had to say

ok
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by skubido(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmmmmm, na who kidnap Mo_street

Is not be say has e be ni, Jerry suppose leave make she dey do her tinz her self.. na to bone her patapata,, i don't like what i hate.

OP thanks for the update, Jah bless

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Crazy couple....

Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Go our super eagle thread, strong question dey ground since yestarday, nobody don get am

mostob:
ok

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Mavikolo2020: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for the update but who could have kidnapped moses na

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Tominix(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Silver abeg na

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
I've forgotten, quarantine is over, silver is probably at work grin

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Shedrack36(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
thanks u for the update.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Thebigdream: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
purity23:
I've forgotten, quarantine is over, silver is probably at work grin
Where does he work?

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Olokson(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abeg Update ooo

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thebigdream:
Where does he work?
I don't know

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
A SON FOR 3 DAYS
EPISODE 6
EPISODE TITLE- Yawkkkkkk

The road lay before them like a tarmac ribbon, one that had been worn over time. A white line ran down the center, relatively unbroken compared to the scarred and potholed concrete...., Jerry fixed his gaze on the road as the fear thoughts looped around in his mind until there was no room for anything else..., he feared whoever his son's abductor are, they could do something to his son and he may never see him again...., he remembered how happy he was when he saw him for the first time.., the way he spoke melted his heart and for once in his life, he felt alive.....alive with a son to call his own even if he's not really his....

"Where exactly are we driving to sir..?"The taxi man asked slowing the speed...

Jerry heaved a deep sigh.., he was confused, sad and angry at himself for taking his eyes off his son's abductor car...., exhaling, he turn his face to look at the driver....

"Just keep driving.."He mutter, voice rumbling low than usual...

"Keep driving...!"Ariana restate from the backseat..."We've been driving for 20mins and there's still no sign of your precious son and you want us to still continue..., where exactly do you want us to keep driving to huh...?"

"Madam.."The taxi driver balled in.."From what I understand, the missing person in question is also your son.."

Ariana look askance at him before she eyed him..."Do you see this..."She said furiously to Jerry..."You're the reason this thing, this dirty taxi driver had the guts, the effrontery, the shameless audacity to talk to me the way he just did...."

"Madam..

"Do not madam me..."Ariana yelled at the taxi man...."What did you think, that just because you had the privilege to carry us in this shithole you call a car, you think you can talk to me anyway you deem fit...., I'll not take this insolent from either you or you Jerry...."

"But Madam, I meant no harm with the question, why are you insulting me..?"

"Oh.."She dragged raising a brow at him..."You think this is insult.., is that what you think.., fine, since you want insult, let me delve into insults properly...

"Ariana..."Jerry groaned irritated..

"What..?"She hollered..."If you hadn't dragged me out of the house, I wouldn't be here eating insults for breakfast.."

"What exactly is your problem.....?"Jerry yelled, his voice carrying a thread of anger that went beyond the need to find his son....."Haven't you done enough.., you're the reason we're here driving to God knows where.."

"Do not put this on me..."She cut in brusquely..."I wasn't the one who asked your precious son to walk out of this house like some deranged little idiot and I certainly wasn't the one who got him kidnapped so do not try to put this on me....."

"If you haven't stopped us a while ago, we wouldn't be here...

"Oh really....!"She crowled..."So tell me husband, where would we have been, because I remember vividly we were chasing a car full of criminals and your precious son.., who knows, maybe Mo-street is one of them.."

Jerry curl his lips.."Are you even listening to yourself..?"

"Yes I'm listening to myself.."She replied immediately.."And I'm damn sure what I'm talking about.., why would anyone want to abduct a kid like that if he didn't plan it just to put us in this situation.., I knew it, I knew that boy was a wizard sent to destroy the little happiness we have left in our marriage and he's succeeding, open your eyes Jerry and see exactly what is happening..."

"What is happening is you ranting non stop and it's beginning to irritates me..."

"I should be the one been irritated..., but of course, you won't know that because you're so engrossed with the thoughts of finding your missing son who we don't even know where the hell he is....., like I'm so pissed right now and it pains me you can't see that, it pains me you can't see this bad phrase you're putting me through.."

"But madam...

"Will you please in the name of any God you're serving mind your beeswax..."She yelled at the taxi driver...."I don't blame you though, I blame the one sitting beside you watching you talk to me like that...."

"But madam..

"Do not madam me..., and I swear the next time you direct words to me, I'll ring your neck...."

The driver exchange glances with Jerry who turned his face away and settle his eyes on the road.., without another word, the driver focused back on the road..

Silence erupted between them for what felt like an hour but was only a few seconds..., A gleen of sweat sheen down Ariana forehead, when she felt it, she brought the silence to a stop...

"Is this stupid air condition even working....?"She blare out waiting for a reply, when she got none, she hissed and continue..."Wined the screen down.."

"Madam, aren't you enjoying the Ac..?"

"Enjoying what...?"She retorted angrily.."Can't you see the way I'm sweating..."

Jerry frown at the words and refocus on the road, just then he saw something on an untarred road that bends from the main Express...

"Stop the car..."He shouted when he recognised what he saw.., it was one leg of the pair of shoes he had bought for Joakin on their way from child services the previous day

"Why the hell are we stopping now..?"Ariana blare out when the taxi driver marched on the car brakes..

Jerry quickly jump down, hurried towards the shoe and picked it up...

"What now huh..?"Ariana queried climbing down from the vehicle to meet him....

"This shoe..."Jerry stated, heart racing with joy.."It belongs to Moses.., I got it for him yesterday, he must have wore it this morning when he left.."

"So...."She said with a shrugged shoulder...

Jerry look around in hopes of finding something that could give him a clue.., his eyes widened with shock and he quickly revert his gaze to Ariana..."I think he's telling us where to take.."

Ariana frown at the words..."Because you found a shoe you bought for him.., one of the abductor could have thrown it out because your precious son was screaming or whatever..."

"What if it was Moses who threw it down..."

"Baby, you're been delusional.., come back to reality, how can someone who's surrounded by huge men had the opportunity to throw his shoe down.."

"What if he did.."

"What if he didn't.."She said tilting her head forward

"Hey man, I think they went this way.."Jerry said to the driver pointing at the road that cut from the main road...

"Baby will you stop.., they could have thrown the shoe from outside and it dropped here.., it doesn't necessarily mean they went this way.."

"Honey..."..Jerry said, smiling weirdly..."If I listen to you, we'll probably get nowhere.."

"What..?"

"Yes what.."Jerry resounds and quickly rushed back to the car.."Driver.., we're going this way..."

"What exactly do you mean by what you just said..?"Ariana queried entering the backseat of the car...."Are you trying to say I'm a bad luck.."

Jerry ignored her and fused his attention on the untarred road as the driver diverts the car tires...

"Darling, you still haven't answered my question..."Ariana shouted..."Are you saying I'm a misfortune to you..?"

"Ariana..."Jerry growled turning around to face her..."Your problem is you read meaning to things too much and it's beginning to eat you up.."

"Then tell me what the hell you mean by that..., you called me a rough luck.."

"I didn't call you a rough luck.., I said if we listen to you we'll never get anywhere..,those were my words.."

"And what the hell do you mean by your words..., all this years I've been with you and all you see me as is a bad luck...?"

"Ariana why do you like making a mountain out of a mole hill..., those were just words, they don't mean anything.."

"Oh please.., you said it to my face, to my face Jerry, you said I'm a bad luck.., a bad luck..."

"Jesus Ariana.."

"Jesus Jerry..."She reiterate loudly....."So that's what you think of me, a bad luck who brings nothing but misfortune to you.., that's what you think of me..."

"Emmm...., sir.."The taxi man chimes in.."I think this is the end of the road.."

Jerry turn from his wife and fused his gaze on the end of the road..., trepidation hit him when he saw the car they've been chasing.., his son's abductor car parked in a corner..., the rest of the road was just bushes..

"That's the car sir.."The taxi man said gently..."I think the people we've been following are in the bush..."

"Bush..."Ariana cut in..."We're going into a bush filled with snakes and dangerous animals.., I'm not going there.."

Ignoring her, Jerry and the taxi driver jump out of the car and tiptoe towards Joakin's abductor car...

"These men are going to get me killed..."She sneer quietly coming down from the car.., she observed carefully, making sure no one other than her husband and the taxi driver are in sight...."Baby, we should go back.."

The bush seemed ominously quiet. They paused, now that even the sound of their own footfalls was silent, all that could be heard was the susurration of the leaves in the gusty wind. Looking up, they were transfixed by the myriad of fluttering leaves that danced in the high boughs....

"I think you should call the police sir.."The taxi driver said..

Jerry huff and look up at him..."It's too late for that now, we're here now, I think they're holding my son somewhere in this bush.."

"Bae.."Ariana cut in with throbbing heart.."I think you should listen to the driver.., lets go back and call the police.."

"What if we come back and they're no longer here..."Jerry said

"What if we go in there and we get killed.."She fling back...

"What if we don't get killed.."

"What if we get killed.."She said back..

"What if you stop the what if and pay me my money.."The taxi driver chimes in....."I cannot go with you into the bush sir., so pay me and let me go..."

"Go where...?"Ariana asked..."You're not leaving my husband and I in this dangerous place, do you understand that..., we're paying you no money until we get Mo-street and get out of here.."

Jerry smile slipped.., a bit glad his wife was now interested in saving Moses...

"Who's Mo-street..?"The taxi man asked awkwardly

"My son.."Jerry replied..."His name is Moses not Mo-street or Mo whatever she tells you.."

The taxi driver moved his eyes from Jerry to Ariana then to Jerry again.."Well sir, I would have love to help you find your son but I need to go, I cannot risk my life.."

"And you want us to risk our lives.."Ariana blare out..

"He's your son, not my son.."

"So you're just going to leave a poor kid all by himself"

"Madam.., he's not my son.."

Ariana was about latching out but her own words choked her when Jerry walked into the bush..., Ariana clenched her fist and followed her husband leaving the taxi driver there...

"Are you kidding me..., why did you come in here..?"She queried, irritation pricking every part of her as sharp leaves cut through her skin...

She flinched when leaves hustled in the wind, as the sounds of dead, weak trees creak at every push the wind gave. It's was like the end of fall and the air is colder than an ice cube, as it climbs through her clothes to the bottom of her spine. Most of the leaves were already gone. And the sight of every living thing coming to an end, depresses her....

"I'm going to find my son..."Jerry said moving forward using his hands to move grasses aside to create a path for them....

"You're going crazy, he isn't even your real son.."

"That's the point..."He retorted facing her..."What do you think child services will say when they come for inspection and realise the son I promise to take care of is missing within 24hours..., we could go to jail.."

"Go to jail for what.., we aren't the ones who kidnapped him..."

"You think I don't know that but child services wont think that.., they'll think we used him for some fetish things ..."

When she said nothing, he continue walking entering the rutted path, carefully avoiding the hoof-sized leaves and tree branches on the ground..

Ariana eyes adjusted slowly to the encroaching gloom and it wasn't for a minute that she realized the sun wasn't penetrating the leaves like it usually does and everything was a hue darker than it should be, she picked up her pace and caught up with Jerry...

"So are you saying we could be arrested for this..?"

"Shhh..."He shushed her when he heard some sounds.., he drew closer as the voices came nearer..., he glance at Ariana and took a few steps forward and that was when he saw group of men discussing.., two of the men were holding guns..., he looked ahead only to see a truck full of little children.., the children mouth were tied with cloth to stifle any scream from them...

"Oh my God..!"Ariana mutter with racing heart...."Are they trafficking children...?"

Jerry heart sanked as his eyes moved from the children to the men....

"I don't see Mo-street.."Ariana said..

"Me either.."

"Do you think he escaped...?"

"I don't know.."

Joakin struggle against the man as the man hold him down and another tied him with a rope on a chair...

"Leave me alone.."Joakin shouted throwing a sloppy kick before they tied his legs to the chair....

"Listen to me kid..."Jaladan, one of the abductors growled ..."You better stop screaming or I'm going to cut your throat open.."He said threatening Joakin with a knife..

"My new dad is coming for me..."Joakin said back..."And when he comes he'll get me out of here, you just watch and see..."

"Then he should come.."Jaladan said.."But know this kid, when he comes, he'll swallow a bullet.., do you know what a bullet is.., it means he's going to die.., he'll cease to exist.."

"That's a lie.."Joakin snarled..."You just watch and see how my new dad beats you and get me out of here..."

"Jaladan.."A voice chimes in from behind..

Jaladan mouth hardened with fury.., he glare at Joakin before he spun around to face the person...

"What's the problem...?"Jester, the leader of the group ask...

"Is this kid boss.., he's been causing a serious commotion since he got here..."

Jester lick his lip and walk towards Joakin and like a dog, he lick Joakin's face...

"Yawkkkk..."Joakin grimace irritated..."What are you, a dog..?"

Jester glance at Jaladan and smile..."This one will fetch a good price..."

TBC

9 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin
sly12345:
This woman will get everyone killed, they need to throw her out of the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Whistle Blower / My Flash/short Stories Collection / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.