Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) (16274 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / Synw Unical Chapter To Organize Three Days Online Brand Summit / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
Thanks for this Mr silver1996, it was wonderful and interesting . Thumbs up... This couple are the best.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Tina001(f): 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
Thank you Mr. Silver. This story got me glued to my seat, It got me busy at least amidst this lockdown issue.

Really enjoyed it. Checking your profile if I will see another grin

Ariana, Jerry, Joakin, wonderful characters cheesy
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by skubido(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
U too much

Thanks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by egwolopretty: 7:31am On May 06, 2020
This is interesting silver, thanks for sharing, I laughed all through
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Tonyspecial(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2020
Silver1996:
As the voting is still going on, I decided to write this short story to kill the boredom

SYNOPSIS

When his wife refused to bore him a child, the man went out of his way to adopt himself a son but little did he know that his ideal adopted son will only be with him for three days....

The question is.....WHY..?

First episode dropping in mins time

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke
my name wasn't mentioned y?
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by JerryOJerry6429: 10:16am On May 06, 2020
Tonyspecial:
He probably doesn't know you, do you comment?
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Tonyspecial(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2020
JerryOJerry6429:
He probably doesn't know you, do you comment?
ayam a follower
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by KaideeGee(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2020
Oh my goodness dude.
I Just love ur books. I really wish i could also say i love you though...
Anyway, you did not kill anyone this time around, y na? I could have bet my balls that Jobaby would die.
lol, i still love ur stories all the way

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by enirock(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2020
mean. I enjoyed this read and all the bickering from the couple, coupled with the name Ariana gave the boy- Mostreet. It really cracked me up

Thanks Silver. Three days rocked

Ariana reminds me of one of the closest friends I have ever had. Her bickering na one of a kind but she's my confidant and always fun to be with

No dull moments around the Ariana's of this world. They make the world brighter and helps you appreciate silence and solitude
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Sorry sir, next time I'll mention you

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 1:33am On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
Oh my goodness dude.
I Just love ur books. I really wish i could also say i love you though...
Anyway, you did not kill anyone this time around, y na? I could have bet my balls that Jobaby would die.
lol, i still love ur stories all the way
Thanks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2020
enirock:
mean. I enjoyed this read and all the bickering from the couple, coupled with the name Ariana gave the boy- Mostreet. It really cracked me up

Thanks Silver. Three days rocked

Ariana reminds me of one of the closest friends I have ever had. Her bickering na one of a kind but she's my confidant and always fun to be with

No dull moments around the Ariana's of this world. They make the world brighter and helps you appreciate silence and solitude
Thanks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Feran628(m): 4:40am On May 11, 2020
I finally read the last episode today
God punish procrastination.

Silver so nobody die
Lol
Incredible piece
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 2:34am On May 12, 2020
Feran628:
I finally read the last episode today
God punish procrastination.

Silver so nobody die
Lol
Incredible piece
Thanks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by OPC90(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2020
Wow... I really really really love this From Ariana to Jerry and to Mo-street....
The most happy thing is God blessing her with triplets
Guy you too much
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2020
OPC90:
Wow...
I really really really love this
From Ariana to Jerry and to Mo-street....

The most happy thing is God blessing her with triplets

Guy you too much
You welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Viiictor10(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2020
Gbam!!! another wonderful story to your name. i never knew their is a great writer like you in nairaland... more grease to you finger ;DGbam!!! another wonderful story to your name. i never knew their is a great writer like you in nairaland... more grease to you finger
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
Viiictor10:
Gbam!!! another wonderful story to your name. i never knew their is a great writer like you in nairaland... more grease to you finger ;DGbam!!! another wonderful story to your name. i never knew their is a great writer like you in nairaland... more grease to you finger
Thanks sir
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by doctorbrainy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wow you almost burst my tommy silver. You are the best man, you are the best. More ink to your pen
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Jesubaby: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Seriously, i can't help laughing. Thanks silver
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
doctorbrainy:
Wow you almost burst my tommy silver. You are the best man, you are the best. More ink to your pen
Thanks
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jesubaby:
Seriously, i can't help laughing. Thanks silver
You welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by petersononome: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Silver1996:
You welcome dear
I can't stop laughing, what a funny ride, was feeling down today, this story really have lifted my spirit, a thousand thanks to you silver.

Let me go on to your next story

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Jenna3(f): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oh my God! The ending is lit like I was just laughing and rolling on the floor till I was done reading it. Thanks for this piece it was mind blowing.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jenna3:
Oh my God! The ending is lit like I was just laughing and rolling on the floor till I was done reading it. Thanks for this piece it was mind blowing.
You welcome, glad you enjoyed it
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Delilah! Seriously u got me cracking. Thanks.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Delilah! Seriously u got me cracking. Thanks.
Glad you enjoyed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dark Tears Of Babylon (A Short Story) / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? / Power Of Love: A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.