Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin (636 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by nairavsdollars(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yinka Odumakin, frontline human rights activist, has challenged his critics to produce any person he demanded money from in order to fight their cause in his years of activism in the country.

The National Publicity of pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, was responding to claims by some Nigerians online who described him as a ‘cash and carry’ activist who doesn’t fight for a good cause except money is involved.

On popular social networking site, Nairaland, Odumakin’s name was listed among some other Nigerians with the question, ‘Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern?’

Speaking about Odumakin, Bola Ayenimo said “I prefer Yinka Odumakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it shows he will manage Nigeria better if elected President.”

However, in response, Marv1 said: You must be joking. This man (Odumakin) that is always supporting where he gets something back. If nothing, then he criticizes you”.

Another commenter @lawbabs wrote “Sure you dont know Yinka (Odumakin). He is a political robber. I know how he collects money from government and politicians to raise his voice over issues”.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Odumakin who described his accusers as insane persons challenged them to produce a single proof where he demanded money to fight any cause in his years of political activism.

“In every society, there are two categories of people. We have sane and insane people. Any insane person that makes such a claim that I usually demand money to fight people’s cause should just bring one person who can say that I have ever asked him for money to defend any cause in my life”.

“Let them bring out just one person that can say that. If they are able to bring out one person who can say that, you will never hear me say anything in this country again”.

On what defines his activism, he said “I will not even say I am a human rights activist. I’m just a person who wants a better society; fair and simple. I desire a better society where I can live and where others can also live”.

“I believe that with the endowment of this country, with the resources God has blessed us with, we should live a better life than we are living. For me, I write from my childhood and my quest has always been to leave wherever I am better than I met it”.

“The passion started from when I was in primary school, up till when I was in secondary school and everywhere I have been to. I have always tried to leave my environment than I met it. So, it is a belief; it is in my blood and a lifelong passion that as long as I breathe, anywhere I am must be better and that has been my lifelong quest,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/mention-one-person-i-demanded-money-from-to-fight-his-cause-odumakin-dares-critics/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na still your bros dem ... I mean the slaves wey Sokoto dey sight moon for. Na bourdillon 2023 illusion make dem dey misyarn like that.
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by Righteousness89(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
In other Words, Nairaland is Shaking the Land and Shaking Tables..
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by kinibigdeal(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Only Tinubu boys can speak against Yinka Odumakin
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by festacman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
First, this is saying thumb up to Nairaland. Now back to the issue on the table.

Yinka Odumakin is NOT presently a human rights activist but an ethnic nationalist and a politician. However, he used to be at the time he married his wife Joe Okei Odumakin back in the day.

If Yinka Odumakin SWEARS that he did NOT solicit and receive from Goodluck Jonathan during 2015 election and Abubakar Atiku during 2019 election, he will lie prostrate, gasping for air under the burden guilt.

4 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by JAMO84: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Na still your bros dem ... I mean the slaves wey Sokoto dey sight moon for. Na bourdillon 2023 illusion make dem dey misyarn like that.
When Sokoto sent pythons to swallow your IPOB miscreants, what did you do about it. Up till now, you're still counting dead bodies from Sokoto python dance. Even the late Nnamdi Cownu could not disrespect Sokoto until he died

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by nairavsdollars(f): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
na u kill Mazi?
JAMO84:
When Sokoto sent pythons to swallow your IPOB miscreants, what did you do about it. Up till now, you're still counting dead bodies from Sokoto python dance. Even the late Nnamdi Cownu could not disrespect Sokoto until he died

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by DATACUG00000(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by nairavsdollars(f): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
he will lie prostrate, gasping for air under the burden guilt.
You mean he will get Coronavirus?
festacman:
Yinka Odumakin is NOT presently a human rights activist but an ethnic nationalist and a politician. However, he used to be at the time he married his wife Joe Okei Odumakin back in the day.

If Yinka Odumakin SWEARS that he did NOT solicit and receive from Goodluck Jonathan during 2015 election and Abubakar Atiku during 2019 election, he will lie prostrate, gasping for air under the burden guilt.
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by festacman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
he will lie prostrate, gasping for air under the burden guilt.
You mean he will get Coronavirus?

Hahaha! Not really. Would NEVER wish Yinka Odumakin to be infected with COVID-19. Nigeria is better off having him alive than dead for balanced political terrain.
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is well.
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by Ezewuzie01: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
PDP should make him their candidate in 2023. They shouldn't just use and dump him after all he has been doing for them.
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by sapientia(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Our own NL? grin

Seun, come and see ooo

We now shake tables

Popular social networking site.

Hehehehe
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by nairavsdollars(f): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is a PDP member?

Ezewuzie01:
PDP should make him their candidate in 2023. They shouldn't just use and dump him after all he has been doing for them.
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by nairavsdollars(f): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2020
I disagree with you on this

festacman:
First, this is saying thumb up to Nairaland. Now back to the issue on the table.

Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by kayusely70(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2020
He And The Wife Are The Same.
Re: Those Calling Me Cash-And-Carry Human Rights Activist Are Insane - Odumakin by nairavsdollars(f): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
how?
kayusely70:
He And The Wife Are The Same.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Sgf, Head Of Service To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies / BREAKING: Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Rano / Omoyele Sowore Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.