Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Who knows this philanthropist God Bless You Olusegun Sanyolu/kill Hunger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who knows this philanthropist God Bless You Olusegun Sanyolu/kill Hunger (356 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict / I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story / Ubunja, God Bless You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who knows this philanthropist God Bless You Olusegun Sanyolu/kill Hunger by Goodmarlian: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't know how to get to this good man that has being helping people on NL he just help transferred 2k to my account to buy food stuffs may God continue to bless him he shall never know poverty in his lifetime cry
Re: Who knows this philanthropist God Bless You Olusegun Sanyolu/kill Hunger by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
I have some philanthropy to do if you accept my conditions
Re: Who knows this philanthropist God Bless You Olusegun Sanyolu/kill Hunger by Silasloaded(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
I Accept Sir
Re: Who knows this philanthropist God Bless You Olusegun Sanyolu/kill Hunger by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Your condition will accepted.
Hunger is real ooo

(1) (Reply)

Ditto / Six Types Of People You Should Never Date To Avoid Heartbreaks / Multiple Sex Partners And The Deathly Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.