Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) (12232 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Please guys help me solve this serious Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

See painment.

[siize=12]The scammer[/size] kept attacking with his numerous alternate accounts. grin grin grin Bad market don catch you today. grin grin grin
@thebolded. You are so quick to brand me a scammer but have you really thought; 'what if you're wrong?'
You would've just succeeded in killing my chances of being aided.
You might be happy in your mansion after posting that but Don't you know there are people whose tomorrow are uncertain? I am genuinely in need of help
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Why i forwarded my other acct is that i couldn't get atm card for it before the lockdown.Both as you can see, they were both empty.

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by lelion: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

See painment.

The scammer kept attacking with his numerous alternate accounts. grin grin grin Bad market don catch you today. grin grin grin

Why is it that Nigerians are quick to label people scammers? Please note that it is easier to give than to beg. Assist him if you can..if you cannot free the guy and move on.
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by yellowgarri2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
lelion:

Why is it that Nigerians are quick to label people scammers? Please note that it is easier to give than to beg. Assist him if you can..if you cannot free the guy and move on.
Peace
Oshey young millionaire
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by yellowgarri2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

See painment.

The scammer kept attacking with his numerous alternate accounts. grin grin grin Bad market don catch you today. grin grin grin
how old are you
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by lelion: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
yellowgarri2:
Oshey young millionaire
Lol..young millionaire since when bros?

1 Like

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
lelion:

Peace
He might also say you're my moniker. Thanks bro
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
??
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Hisduchess(f): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Catchfirez:
Beg directly, stop all this story and poem. Beg with pride. There are alot of crumbs Lord who aren't ashame. 80% of nairalander right now are beggars and are looking for giveaway. Please brother Beg with pride. Leave story.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
I didn't know that good-hearted fellows are still out there before now.

Thanks a lot and God bless
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please may the last payer indicate so that i can at least put your moniker id up there
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by omobs(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

See painment.

if you were wise, common sense would have told you to go through my profile, alas, you are as foolish as I thought, bye, enjoy your new minutes of fame, nuisance

5 Likes

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Mozino007(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

But the date on your data screenshots shows 05/03/2020. while we are at the end of the month now.
thats expiry date
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
I want to thank
Lalasticlala
Seun
For giving me this opportunity..
They should know that they're doing great jobs and that lives have been saved through them.
Thanks thanks thanks and keep up the good work!
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
money Raised So Far=#2,500
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Anarchy01:
The greatest men in the world of today began by helping a neighbor in need, then their community, then their nation and finally, the world. Its unfortunate that i am this way today. Any help is welcomed please
real truth

1 Like

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Blakewilli:
real truth
Thanks bro.
I guess the thread is closed??
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Omo, things rough sha
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy01:
Thanks bro.
I guess the thread is closed??
you're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) / What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. / Whatsapp Tv. Jaytv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.