Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) (12240 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Please guys help me solve this serious Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by omobs(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

But the date on your data screenshots shows 05/03/2020. while we are at the end of the month now.
you are not wise ,check the date well, and don't form what you are not,
op, I wish I can help you, but it's red everywhere, God will help you my brother
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Bornfool:
Can you manage 500 naira
Of course i can. Any help is appreciated
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2020
aimmoney9:
Chairman go to any catholic church near you they will take care of you and you must not be a member....
Most are deserted due to lockdown

1 Like

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2020
yungz:
Someone sent 1k to your account, can you show us proof of credit alert you got!!!
I dont want to release his details pls
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by juddexy2(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2020
The account number you dropped and the one in alert screenshot doesn't tally at all.. the numbers there doesn't appear in your account number

Next time, plan your strategy well

6 Likes

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2020
juddexy2:
The account number you dropped and the one in alert screenshot doesn't tally at all.. the numbers there doesn't appear in your account number

Next time, plan your strategy well
see as u just burst dat guy formatgrin

you're a GOAT in ur own waygrin

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by juddexy2(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2020
SmellySperm:

see as u just burst dat guy formatgrin

you're a GOAT in ur own waygrin
lol...the guy no read the course well
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2020
juddexy2:
lol...the guy no read the course well
I know say u b baba for the coursegrin

baba carry me along na, anything for the cash out abeg
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by juddexy2(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2020
SmellySperm:

I know say u b baba for the coursegrin

baba carry me along na, anything for the cash out abeg
lol...I no dey cash out on People instead I give freely if i have and you really need it.
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2020
juddexy2:
lol...I no dey cash out on People instead I give freely if i have and you really need it.
I need it bro, transfer of any amount can help jare abeg
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2020
juddexy2:
They're both my accts.
Here's proof

1 Like

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
My account balance is 66.67naira since April 17. Your own is better and I have mum and 4 siblings to cater for
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Bornfool(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Anarchy01:
Of course i can. Any help is appreciated

Send your acct number
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Onyenna(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2020
The account in the screenshot ain't same as the one he wrote down.....
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Onyenna:

Sharp guy...

Observe also that the account in the screenshot ain't same as the one he wrote down.....
Understand that they are both my accts. And they're empty. Following the thread through, you'll see the proof i attached. I am legit
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Onyenna(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
omobs:

op, I wish I can help you, but it's red everywhere, God will help you my brother

Is the account in the screenshot same as the one he wrote down?
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Onyenna(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Anarchy01:
Understand that they are both my accts. And they're empty. Following the thread through, you'll see the proof i attached. I am legit

Okay.... I'm following....
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Bornfool:

Sent
Received. Thanks man.am grateful
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Baldwretch: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

But the date on your data screenshots shows 05/03/2020. while we are at the end of the month now.

And not just that sef, there's a discrepancy in the account number screenshot he posted and the account number he penned on NL. If he wants to prove his insolvency, why ask us to pay into a different account? He's trying to prove he is broke with adifferent account number other than what he pasted. Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Baldwretch:

And not just that sef, there's a discrepancy in the account number screenshot he posted and the account number he penned on NL. If he wants to prove his insolvency, why ask us to pay into a different account? He's trying to prove he is broke with adifferent account number other than what he pasted. Fraud.
pls can you just read through the thread. I ppsted a proof.

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Godons1: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
omobs:

With this reply, it proof that you are op using your alternate account. You can fool others but you cant fool me. I've helped numerous members of this forum between now and the last two weeks.

You are already exposed, you need to change your tactics.

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by omobs(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

With this reply, it proof that you are op using your alternate account. You can fool others but you cant fool me. I've helped numerous members of this forum between now and the last two weeks.

you are very foolish, I pity your innocent wife cohabiting in the Same room with a foolish husband, nonsense. Now get off my mention, the date on his screen shot is 03/05/20, but your hatred and lack of empathy will make you think something else, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

?? Why would i do that?
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Josnac:

His date said "03/05/2020- That is 3rd May 2020" and NOT "05/03/2020 - Fifth March 2020".
there's no gain in trying to be clever by half, if you can't help the guy, read comments and move on.
Never in your life mock a pain you've not born.
Thanks for understanding.
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by ArticleBeast: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
So because you fear your riches might depleted you can't help the poor?change your mentality bro..The fact that you're rich does not mean you're the hardest worker on earth,somehow you were helped by someone else..I am also rich, but helping the poor gives me joy.
He is not rich but just a kid running loose on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Godons1: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Josnac:

His date said "03/05/2020- That is 3rd May 2020" and NOT "05/03/2020- Fifth March 2020".
there's no gain in trying to be clever by half, if you can't help the guy, read comments and move on.
Never in your life mock a pain you've not born.

What are you trying to say, was yesterday the 5the of march, why didn't he post screenshot of the account to reflect the real date? Yesterday was 27th, does 27th and 5 have anything in comon? Well, like I said earlier, using your alternate account to attack me won't change anything. But your cover is blown.

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Catchfirez: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

What are you trying to say, was yesterday the 5the of march, why didn't he post screenshot of the account to reflect the real date? Yesterday was 27th, does 27th and 5 have anything in comon? Well, like I said earlier, using your alternate account to attack me won't change anything. But your cover is blown.

Accept your mistake don't be stupid and move on. Are you also a crumbed begger. Why you carry the guy matter for head. If you no fit help, move on.
Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Godons1: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2020
omobs:

you are very foolish, I pity your innocent wife cohabiting in the Same room with a foolish husband, nonsense. Now get off my mention, the date on his screen shot is 03/05/20, but your hatred and lack of empathy will make you think something else, idiot.

See painment.

The scammer kept attacking with his numerous alternate accounts. grin grin grin Bad market don catch you today. grin grin grin

Re: Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

I don't know why you are doing this? I don't even understand. I genuinely need help but i dont understand what you're trying to do by your posts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.