Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Oga Landlord 21+ - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oga Landlord 21+ (202591 Views)

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature / “OGA MADAM” – Late Night Short Story! / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: F*uck Fakers.

Episode 43

I looked at the big goat on boxer and shook my head, my eyes colored red. Ten naira wey I suppose add complete the transport wey I go take go shop, because I have one hundred pieces in my trouser's pocket. Removing that ten naira will make it ninety naira, I sighed tiredly and dressed up.

Ugochukwu wore his trouser and shirt then took his car keys with his phone, I was busy dressing up too..

Ugochukwu: stay safe, I wan first take life holiday before that man go see that newspaper send em boys come here.

Me: you too dey fear, nothing go happen. He nofit do more than a dead rat *Ugochukwu stare at me like I have gone insane*

Ugochukwu: you forget your brain for the bathroom you go baf or the one wey dey inside your head na brainless brain?

Me: so... you wan leave only me for this house?

Ugochukwu: *laughing* no mistake me for your guardian angel, when you ready hire people wey go secure us. call me I go enter PH from Aba, for now I don go.

Me: no problem, drop me for shop my add the transport money hire police officers wey go secure us.

Ugochukwu: you no serious, start to dey trek you go reach before you even realize say you dey trek.

He went out of the room while I wore my pans and came out of the hallway, I turned to the frontage and saw him moving his car away.
I took a bike to the main road and I took a car to my shop, I got there and met the new security girl, is Olamide okay?

He is hiring a girl as a security, em think say na brothel em dey secure or mini-supermarket.

Security girl: good afternoon, sir. welcome to Many Choice supermarket.

Me: wait oh... You be the new security?

Security girl: *she don see fine boy na, she come dey blush* yes sir *the girl fine oh*

Me: *Olamide run model charade?* no wonder, where is that big head Olamide?

Security girl: you mean the manager? we don't use such words here, sir.

I hissed and entered the supermarket and met another new salesgirl, that stupid girl quit without informing me. I met Olamide behind the counter pointing to the girl how to inform customers of their choice.

Olamide: oga, good morning.

Me: call yourself and your two girlfriends to my office.

I headed to my office while the three of them joined me later, the security girl is so innocent and charming, especially her pretty rounded face and her honey eyes. she is fair and barely twenty one, I glanced at her CV as they all stood before me. She has just finished her ND programme, but no money to further her HND, because of say I don dey pay thirty thousand naira... everybody wan work for here. issorite.

The other one that just wrote her WAEC, very dark and seems like she is Olamide girlfriend. The way she is just staring at Olamide with love and fear in her eyes, na my business ona wan turn Romeo and Juliet. I broke the silence with a pleasant cough.

Me: manager, Ola!

Olamide: yes, sir.

Security girl: *kneel down immediately* sir, please no sack me. my sick mother depend on me, na only this job I dey use help her and my brother.

Me: *I nofit hold the laugh* nobody is sacking anybody here, Ola bring the sales record book.

He rushed and brought it with the money, I did a thorough accounting before them and noticed ninety thousand naira has been missing.

Me: wetin you use ninety thousand naira do, Ola?

Olamide: for salary, no vex... sir, I no go try am again.

Me: before? I no go use police arrest you, na myself and I go use you do ritual.

After I settled the accounting that day, I asked them to go to their various post. My supermarket was growing rapidly all thanks to Aisha and her contacts, I called my suppliers to bring more stocks. I took lots of money from the safe in the supermarket and headed to the bank, immediately I came out of the supermarket the security girl came to me.

I was waiting for James the guy that always drove me to bank whenever I want to deposit.

Security girl: sir *playing with her fingers* no sleep for your house this night.

Me: why?

Security girl: nothing *she run back to her duty post*

I shook my head and smiled, the girl dey crush for rich fine boy na. James arrived and we headed to the bank, after the depositing I went to my house to relax.
In the night I was just sleeping when I heard a loud bang at the iron door protecting the yard major entrance close to my room.

Voices: open this door!! we go break am down oh!!!

The yard quiet die, is like life have travelled out of the yard. I called two of those people that I asked to be my securities none of them picked, I called the third one.

Jojo: youngest landlord, wahala dey oh.

Me: na honourable talk and do dey call you like this *in whisper* carry your men come secure me.

Naso the call just ended, I checked if I made mistake with the number. I no make oh, I tried the number and it was switched off. The front iron gate slammed on the hallway floor with loud bang and heavy bang followed at my door.

I run enter bathroom turned to spiderman, I climbed the toilet wall and hung on top of the roof.

Voices: you no wan open abi? You go see wetin we go do you if we march this door down.

My bladder full, shit start to catch me. I no even know my natural problem that moment.

TBC...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Ayanfe29(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Honourable talk and do...... kikikikiki.... sorry o, no shit for body! But your new security warn you na, you no hear.

Thanks for the update
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Lakesc: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks op, reading thru the updates, i cant help but laught.. Who go rescue honourable talk and do now?
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by xaviercasmir(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
The new security girl tries to warn him but he is there doing fine boy. Nice one bro
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ayanfe29:
Honourable talk and do...... kikikikiki.... sorry o, no shit for body! But your new security warn you na, you no hear.

Thanks for the update

I think say you don follow ASUU go strike, good to have you back *clicks*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lakesc:
Thanks op, reading thru the updates, i cant help but laught.. Who go rescue honourable talk and do now?

I think say you be superman? lol..
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
xaviercasmir:
The new security girl tries to warn him but he is there doing fine boy.
Nice one bro

I would love to have your support on the long run, thanks.. boss
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Ayanfe29(f): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Elvictor:

I think say you don follow ASUU go strike, good to have you back *clicks*

Lolz.... thanks
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by crossfm: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
You really cracked me up.honorable's security guy turned off his phone at the time he was needed most.
He is a miser.I hope he will learn his lesson today.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Lakesc: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Elvictor:

I think say you be superman? lol..
Where will i get the power from? Great updates sir..
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by xaviercasmir(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Elvictor:

I would love to have your support on the long run, thanks.. boss
of course I am always here but the spirit of ghost reading is always disturbing me. But I promise I will try to defeat it
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by happyjuliet(f): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2020
���� honorable talk and do, I dey gbadu u jare� abeg come continue oh.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by arfezces: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
this story sweet me sooooteee.May God bless you Op
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by PrinceMon101(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
abeg honourable, come update us ohhh More ink boss
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by MrPosh4real(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Ghost mode deactivated
Afar OP update us na
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by zoer(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oya continue
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Lakesc: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Op, hope u are fine?
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
na PHCN oh! make ona no vex, 4 episodes for the wait
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: Fu*ck Fakers.

Episode 44

I hung on the walls of my bathroom, thank God say the tiler no go do am till reach the dome, I placed my both hands on the walls and placed my shaking both legs also.
My door fell with a slam and I started sweating all over, I heard them walking around my bedroom. Even tumbling my stuffs, I pray say make them no break that plasma TV, if them try am I go come down from here go tell them how much I take buy am.

Voice1: see fu*ck up! nobody dey this room na.

Voice2: we never check kitchen..

They went to the kitchen after the door of the bathroom, and started searching. I heard my pot opened, bia... how human being go hide inside pot? you better close that pot oh!

Voice2: this guy dey enjoy oh... see goat meats everywhere inside this egusi soup.

Voice3: na food go kill you, make we kill this guy commot here.

Voice4: I for like eat this soup oh.

Voice1: we pass one door.

My heart started knacking drum, naso I go take die go. The spirit of my forefathers, God of Abraham... I go start to go church, I never wan die please...

They opened the bathroom door and shot beams of light from torchlight inside the bathroom, hopefully say I dey behind the door.

Voice2: nobody dey inside her.

Voice3: check the back of the door.

Naso I start to dey pee without control, I tried to hold it oh! but the "chorrooooorrr" sounds refused to stop, see wahala.

Voice4: check the kitchen!

They all left the door thinking I switched on the tap on the sink, after sometimes they returned. The stupid piss don stop.

Voice1: you sure say this girl never tidy himself?

Voice3: na wetin I dey reason here sef.

Voice2: make we move, before police go reach here.

I heard their footsteps leaving, so you think say I go come down for here? I stayed there till another day came.
When I started hearing the voices of my tenants at my door, some are already inside my room.

Voices: wey them? why them run? what of honourable talk and do.

I jumped down from were I have hung myself through out the night, immediately I landed on the marbled floor. My legs started vibrating like someone who is about to c*um, I no blame my legs sha...

I quickly opened the door of my bathroom and stepped out, they were surprised and happy to see me.

Voices: them nofit do you anything! Honourable talk and do! nothing do you.

Me: if you no want make I increase your rent, before I close and open my eyes all of ona don viaaam.

I closed my eyes before I opened it everyone of them have gone, I brushed my mouth quickly and took my bath. Boiled the soup and ate all the meats, then dashed out the soup. Dressed up and packed some clothes that I can go into hiding for sometimes, I too young to die.

The primary election is just three days away and I dey die today, em no make sense na.
I took a bike and headed to the main road, I came down to decide whether to go to my supermarket and hide there or to go to a hotel, I was confused.

I picked the first thought and boarded a taxi and headed to the supermarket, I came down from the taxi and met the security girl at the door. She wasn't smiling this time... I come dey wonder.

Security girl: no no... Go go...

Me: wetin you mean?

Security girl: nothing.

she smiled at me and said welcome, I no come dey understand the girl. Something dey worry am, I stood at the door looking at the girl playing with her fingers.

The bag I packed my clothes hung loosely on my shoulder, wetin I go do myself like this. Where I wan get charms wey go protect me as I dey like this?

I turned away from my supermarket and a car pulled over at the tarred road side just close to the gutter, I no need to hear whistle.
I kicked away my shoes and pulled off my bag and ran towards Aunty Fatty shop.

TBC..

3 Likes

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: F*ck Fakers.

Episode 45

I no joke with the way I take start the race oh, as I just reached the front of Fatty store I looked back towards the roadside, I saw the car moving away. An old woman was struggling to cross the gutter, people wey get shops around wey sabi me think say I don mad. shame catch me like cold pure water.

I turned back with my heart beating, so na this old woman make me run like person wey dey escape obituary poster, I wore my shoe and hung my bag.
I grabbed the security girl hand...

Security girl: sir, wetin I do?

Me: no worry, you don promote yourself, no worry about this work again. You get better work.

I dragged her along and flagged down a moving taxi with vigorous waving of my right hand, the taxi pulled over and I squashed her in the car. The girl was behaving someone, she dey do shakara like say I wan fu-ck her.

Se-x na the last thing for my mind sef, immediately we got in the car.

Security girl: sir, I don't want to be raped.

Me: *I turn to the girl crying and begging* rape?

Security girl: yes... please sir.

Driver: why she dey cry? oga you kidnapped the girl.

Me: my brother ask am oh! she be my worker, I no know wetin she dey even talk about. What is your name?

Security girl: Shantel... sir *sniffling*

Me: nobody go rape you, you dey see vision?

Shantel: I don't understand, sir.

I looked back and saw a parked car surrendered by gun men, na so I knacked the driver sharp sharp tapping.

Me: oga, na all the gear dey this car?

Driver: oga, you want my I speed?

Me: speed na understatement, fly this car.. I dey beg you, I too young to die.

Shantel: sir, who dey after you?

Is this girl mad ni? isn't she the one seeing all the visions? the driver started moving faster. Navigating traffick, I no commot eyes for the backdoor widow at all... making sur3 nobody is after me at all.

We pulled over in a hotel, and I came down.
I paid the taxi driver and wondered why Shantel refused to come down.

Me: aunty, we don reach, abeg come down.

Shantel: leave here...

she mumbled incoherently like someone something is happening to, this girl wan like frustrate em father life or wetin? I no even get strength for all these nonsense dey do. She better come down come dey do the real security job oh!

Immediately I looked back I saw Mr. Okoye coming out of the gate with some of his elites, I ran to the other car door.. Opened the car and flied in.

Me: oga, move this car! *tapping the driver*

Driver: to where?

Me: anywhere! hell fire oh! oga drive na.

TBC...

4 Likes

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: F*ck Fakers.

Episode 46

The driver ignited the engine and the car started moving away, Shantel started praying.
Nawa oh! Pray abeg, I looked back and saw Mr. Okoye making call.

Me: driver, abeg...carry me go presidential hotel.

I wan go where security go tight abeg.

Driver: oga, you go give me more money.

Me: you don see father christmas na, just drive faster abeg.

We drove past some streets before we arrived at the presidential hotel, luckily I have my ATM cards with me, we came down in front of the majestical building after passing the security checks.

Me: take your money.

Driver: nice doing business with you *shining teeth like goat*

Me: God forbid, make I no meet driver like you again.

I hissed and walked away, I didn't notice that Shantel have been standing looking marvellously at the building, this babe dey whine me... As she fine like this, she wan tell me say she never enter where fine pass here.

Me: Shantel!

Shantel: yes, sir.

I signaled her to follow me, we walked into the building. The girl just dey behave like village girl, she stares at everything with love-up eyes, the worst thing as she see oyigbo men she started smiling, is this one okay?

I met the receptionist and paid for our room, both of us headed to the fiffth floor to room 40013. I searched for the room's key number and find the door that has the number on the doorpost.
I opened it and went in while Shantel stood at the door smiling joyously at the room.

Me: biaa! enter na.

She entered and closed the door slowly, I was even smelling. I don run tire, I removed my shoe and removed my shirt and walked inside the bathroom.

I pulled of my trouser and brief, then switched on the shower and I took a wonderful bath.
I wiped my body clean with a neatly hung towel in the big bathroom, I checked my face in the mirror.

Me: fine boy, na em mr. Okoye wan kill, lai lai! I disagree to die.

I wore my boxer and put on my trouser, then came out to see Shantel sleeping peacefully on the bed. The girl fine oh, big bumbum with height, figure 8 princess. With smooth face and smooth skin, her fair complexion make sense, na carry come.

I still dey reason her body when call enter, I checked my phone and the caller was Madam Stella.

Madam: my baby di-ck *her voice boom*

Me: *this woman always get strange names* I no wan die, please I no wan run the election again.

Madam Stella: wetin happen?

I explained from A to Z, I make sure say I tell her everything. How that wicked man wan finish me off.

Madam Stella: am now in State, I will come and see you later, then assign some securities to you.

Hope dey, as I ended the call I started thinking of the primary that is two days away, I have to scheme my way before I go just suffer all because of nothing.
My phone rang again... I saw Ugochukwu as the caller I.D.

Ugochukwu: guy, where you dey? *his voice booming with happiness*

Me: I dey presidential hotel.

Ugochukwu: hahaha *laughing* you don leave your house?

Me: no be laughing matter, the man wan reduce my life battery to two percent.

Ugochukwu: I dey come.

He ended the call, I sat on the bed shirtless with trouser, naso those enzymes wey dey my belle remind me say I never chop.
I placed an order of egusi soup and fufu, I switched on the television and killed time with one boring Naija movie, na wa oh! Everybody wan act with talent or no talent.

The door bell rung.

Voice: room service.

Me: come in.

One guy enter with trolley carrying the tray with my order, wetin dey worry this people sef? why them go send male instead of female.

He dropped it on the table.

Me: abeg, tell them say I no want amu to dey carry food come for me.

Room service youngman: alright, sir.

He bowed and left the room, I opened the covers and the food sent me to Jupiter, the soup get class and the fufu dey model.
I moulded one morsel and dipped in the soup, I be wan swallow when the room telecom started ringing.

I raised the receiver to my right ear.

Voice: good morning sir *with sweet voice* do you invite one Mr. Ugochukwu?

Me: yes, let him in.

The call ended and I kept the receiver, I swallowed the morsel and looked at Shantel. She was still sleeping very sound, the thing surprised me oh!
Maybe she dey happy for this kind of bed.

Ugochukwu bursted in without knocking, typical mad man. He jammed the door closed and spread his hands smiling like duck fowl, he was surprised to see Shantel.

Ugochukwu: for this kind critical moment, your prick still dey give you direction.

Me: the girl dey see vision.

Ugochukwu: leave that talk.

He brought out a gun from his pocket. I nearly jumped out of the bed oh with fear.

Me: wetin you dey do with gun?

He didn't say a thing, he placed a silencer on the mouth and gave me the gun. I took it with shaking hands.

Ugochukwu: guy, shoot me!

Me: you use your head run enter trailer?

Ugochukwu: no fear, shoot me!

Me: na you talk oh.

I pointed the gun to is right hand in case, police no go blame me for murder.
I placed my finger on the trigger.

Shantel: Jesus!! *screaming*

I released my finger from the trigger and released the bullet from the gun.

TBC..

3 Likes

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: Fu*ck Fakers.

Episode 47

The bullet flee and hit his hand, he smiled and started laughing, I saw the bullet on the floor.
I stared at him mouth opened and saw Shantel covering her face in fear of seeing blood or something else.

Me: guy, how you do am?

Ugochukwu: dey there, you wan die like fowl bah? I go cook myself.

Me: them cook you for egusi soup or okoro soup?

Ugochukwu: dey there, make we dey go. Fear not I dey with you.

Me: your sense kick bucket? I no get wetin you get for body oh, wait... oh, how you take carry gun enter here..

Ugochukwu: *he bring out an i.d card and throw it to me* check am out!

Me: *I pick the I.d card* guy, when you join state security when I no know?

Ugochukwu: na Naija you dey oh! shine your eyes, you know that my guy I tell you say em dey for state security for Port Harcourt here?

Me: yes, I remember. That guy wey short?

Ugochukwu: yes, na em help me arrange everything. I come use the name of excellency enter here, say na she send me to protect you.. Them go tell you say make you get better friend, na only womanizers you godey befriend.

Me: wetin you mean say you be womanizer 'cause you be my friend oh.

Ugochukwu: minus me, fine girl... *I turn to see who em dey call fine girl*

Shantel: good morning, sir.

Me: Shantel, you wan eat?

She shook her head, I asked all of us to go down so that we can swim or do something fun.
Just then Madam Stella showed up in the receptionist section with few of her security, she was looking beautiful but no smiling.

I wondered why she dey vex.

Madam Stella: take me to your room.

Me: okay, ma.

Both of us went up but she didn't allow Ugochukwu to follow us, her security escorted us but she asked them to stay at the door while we both entered and she locked the door.

She stared at me angrily.

Madam Stella: who be that slu*t?

Me: *me sef surprise sha..* who?

Naso I received one slap for face, wetin be this woman own sef? I be wan slap am back but my right hand dey pain, so em no gree raise up.

Me: she be my friend girlfriend *see lie*

Madam Stella: oh my!! Am sorry, sweetheart.

She started rubbing my cheek, begging me in a romantic way. I come dey forming the vexing na, naso she bring out her cheque book and wrote one million nair, I was shocked oh!

Madam Stella: take *me sef take the cheque with shaking hands* I no wan see you with those cheap girls, you are for me and me alone.

Me: I nodey craze.

Madam Stella: come here!

She ordered me and I walked to her on the bed, she raised her beautiful gown up and I was given the view of her neatly clean shaved pu-ssy.

Madam Stella: eat me like your best food boy.

I buried my face in betwixt her legs and shifted her pa-nt with my teeth, then thru-sted in my two fingers inside her pu-ssy after rubbing her cli-t.

I used my tongue to tease her cli-t while my fingers busied themselves with her pu-ssy, I was fin-gering her so fast and su-cking her cli-t and flicking it.

Madam Stella: assshh! ahhh! yes... oh! baby!! am clo....se *mo-aning and rubbing my head*

Immediately she started shaking see the way she shout dey vibrate, I come even fear say her bodyguards go run enter the room to confirm if she is attacked or something.

After she finished her breathing section, she sat up and covered herself with her gown. I was so ha-rd, I come dey expect say she go give me fu-ck. The woman no want my fu-ck another person, she no wan also give me her toto. Maybe she fancy oral se-x more, na her business sha...

Madam stella: good boy, I will see you tomorrow. Am in a hurry.

Naso two of us waka commot for the room go down to the receptionist, I no come dey see Ugochukwu and Shantel again.

I walked Madam Stella out and she asked three of her bodyguards to secure me, I was feeling like I have reach. Abi?
I called the Ugochukwu but the guy no gree pick lai lai, I know say that guy is upto something.

I come dey waka around maybe I can find him, see the way the bodyguards dey follow me. I changed my walking steps to the way Alhaji them dey waka na, trust me.. My feet no gree touch ground, all those slayqueens come dey dash me winks say I be state special.

I waka pass one garden come dey hear Ugochukwu voice, as I entered the place na relaxation park. I see Ugochukwu dey hold Shantel hands.

Ugochukwu: I was taking oxygen from the sky, but the very moment I met you. You and you alone became the only source of my oxygen, I cannot breathe if you are not by side. You are the air that beautiful my world..

Me: just ready to die, you see that oxygen... she nodey available.

TBC...

3 Likes

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
crossfm:
You really cracked me up.honorable's security guy turned off his phone at the time he was needed most.
He is a miser.I hope he will learn his lesson today.

lol... I don forget wetin I be wan reply oh!
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Lakesc:
Where will i get the power from? Great updates sir..

yellow sun, stand outside when em come out... lol
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
xaviercasmir:

of course I am always here but the spirit of ghost reading is always disturbing me. But I promise I will try to defeat it

ghost spirit die die! is the the die enough? lol.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2020
happyjuliet:
���� honorable talk and do, I dey gbadu u jare� abeg come continue oh.

gbadu me oh! because I be honourable, lol.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2020
arfezces:
this story sweet me sooooteee.May God bless you Op
amen and amen, you go like add the sweet with chewing gum bah? lol.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2020
PrinceMon101:
abeg honourable, come update us ohhh More ink boss
PHCN carry my ink run, no vex... am here now.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2020
MrPosh4real:
Ghost mode deactivated Afar OP update us na
na PHCN smoke me away, am back now... forever amen! lol
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2020
zoer:
Oya continue
I don continue... lol
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Lakesc:
Op, hope u are fine?
am good. is just PHCN oh
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by crossfm: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Elvictor:

lol... I don forget wetin I be wan reply oh!
just began reading your work few days back.you are really doing gr8.
More ink to your pen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.