Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Oga Landlord 21+ - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oga Landlord 21+ (202791 Views)

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature / “OGA MADAM” – Late Night Short Story! / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Auxilliarytony(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elvictor i dey see this story for fb na u dey post am
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by everglaze01: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elvictor u dey try for these write up abeg come finish the story.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Auxilliarytony:
Elvictor i dey see this story for fb na u dey post am

I dey post am for only my page, others dey copy post for their groups.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Auxilliarytony:
Na now the real war go start
you be seer .. lol
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by xaviercasmir(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Elvictor:

I dey post am for only my page, others dey copy post for their groups.
And is like you are OK with it?? . You sound indifferent
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
everglaze01:
Elvictor u dey try for these write up abeg come finish the story.

I no dey run go anywhere... na here we dey
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: Fu*ck Fakers.

Episode 59

Me: you dey for the winning team, my guy Ishi.

Ugochukwu: dey take yourself as celebrity, 'cause na the future of the state you dey see so.

Me: Ishi hail me.

Ishi: honourable talk and do!!

Me: again!!

Ishi: honourable talk and do *shouting*

Me: I didn't hear you.

Ishi: *screaming* honourable talk and do.

Four of us started laughing, I opened the booth and carried out the money bag, while I motioned the three of them to come over the booth side.
Immediately the bodyguard came over, he was surprised by the powerless charms in the booth.

Body-guard: Jesus! wetin be this?

Me: your eye nofit answer your brain?

Ugochukwu: so, why you carry that bag tell me say my come carry charms?

Me: you want my commot you as P.A.

Ugochukwu: biaa! Ishi and this our guy, make ona carry this thing go keep for the podium of the hall.

Me: help them na, show them how to arrange am.

Ugochukwu: when the head of the gods is here, is your head paining you?

Me: oya come na, make we go arrange this money.

Ugochukwu and I headed to the back room of the hall, were we arranged two hundred thousand naira in envelope till it is upto forty places. Someone knocked on the door and I got up and opened it.

Me: wetin happen?

Body-guard: sir, we dey hungry *he is about to enter the room*

Me: stop that! no move again, food dey come. wetin be time?

Body-guard: ehnn... Two women bring food come oh.

Me: make ona chop the rice wey only dey the cooler, make ona no near the buffet. michael don come back?

Body-guard: yes, sir *that sir sound sweet*

Me: wetin be your name?

Body-guard: Jack.

Me: make ona go eat, the people for the meeting don start to come?

Body-guard: yes, some people don come.

Me: like how many?

Jack: like twenty.

The thing shock me oh! them no even allow 4pm to knack, choii! the chopping of the last time still dey fresh for their memory like fresh palm-wine.
None of them go do African man time, Jack left and I entered the room back.

Me: twenty people don already come.

Ugochukwu: I no surprise. No be man dey propose and God dispose again oh, na money dey propose and God dispose.

Me: no be small thing, four minutes to 4pm. Come make we dey go.

We carried the bag of the money and entered the hall, I did a head count and saw that before it was 4pm everyone was there already.

Voices: honourable talk and do! the man of the people!! if no be you nobody dey win oh! *hailing me*

Me: na me be that. Make ona sit down, you all are welcome.

Ugochukwu: N-P-P!!

Voices: Unity!!

Ugochukwu: I say together!!

Voices: we stand!!

Ugochukwu: divided!!

Voices: we fall!!

Me: less talk!!

Voices: more actions!!

I looked around and sighted foodflax of different size besides their chairs, this people mean their mission oh!

Me: if you know say you go vote me tomorrow, hands up!!

All of them raised their hands before I even ended my statement.

Voices: no election!! you don win!! man for the people!! face of NPP!!! Honourable talk and do!!!

My head come big, my body nofit hold am again.

Me: inside this envelop wey dey on top this table na 200k for anybody wey go vote me tomorrow.

They all got up cheering and shouting, praising me. Someone of them raised their chairs and hailed me.

Me: no be only that one, all these food wey dey inside this buffet na ona own.

Voices: I go die if this man no win!! You must win ohh!! na you dey go!!!

Ugochukwu: you trust these guys.

Me: I dey craze.

I raised my hand and everywhere became quiet.

Me: ona go just take oath, anybody wey no go gree vote for me after taking all these things I wan give go die.

Voices: only with that thing! I fit swear with my mama grave!!! you for tell me na, I for bring my family so that we go swear together, you for bring amadioha chief priest so that we go swear.

This people think say I dey joke. Something wey pass amadioha chief priest dey available.

Me: if you wan vote for me, step forward.

All of them got up and ran to the front with their foodflaxs, those who forgot to take theirs ran back for it.

Me: Ishi!!!

He stamped the staff he held in his hand and started singing one strange song like that, he dressed like a real chief priest and came out of the room he was making up.

Ishi: umh.. eklemor eklemor.. ndooor! ndooor! humm.. the gods of my fore-fathers.

Me: turn by turn.

They started shifting back, ona wan scam me bah?

TBC..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by ena5four(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Aiswearughad, I Don Laugh Tire, Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Ayanfe29(f): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
OMG!!! This last update really cracked me up! Ishi, wehdone Sa
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by crossfm: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
I trust honourable talk and do.He just caught the sycophants.They were out to scarm him,but he just showed them who the real player is.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by emperorphemmy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
I don laugh sotey, I matiskenly use pepper hand rub my eyes���� I even laugh tear my boxers��
Nice one bro����
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by kaisermidas(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
This episode touch my mumu button
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by MrPosh4real(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
E Don set for their head
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2020
xaviercasmir:
And is like you are OK with it?? . You sound indifferent
I got used to it
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2020
ena5four:
Aiswearughad, I Don Laugh Tire, Lwkmd
na the way forward, lol.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Ayanfe29:
OMG!!! This last update really cracked me up! Ishi, wehdone Sa

you aff appear oh! welcome on board, captain Ay. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2020
crossfm:
I trust honourable talk and do.He just caught the sycophants.They were out to scarm him,but he just showed them who the real player is.

plan before your enemies, lol.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2020
emperorphemmy:
I don laugh sotey, I matiskenly use pepper hand rub my eyes���� I even laugh tear my boxers��
Nice one bro����

abeg, I no get money to donate for eye clinic oh! hope say you get extra boxer? lol.. thank you.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2020
kaisermidas:
This episode touch my mumu button
I dey look for my own too.. lol
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2020
MrPosh4real:
E Don set for their head
I swear.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: Fu-ck Fakers.

Episode 60

Me: oya na, step forward come swear.

Naso all of them adjust further away from the podium, Ishi ended the strange song that he was singing and sat, looking scary. Me sef I adjust oh.

Ishi: *clear his throat* you!! *pointing at one man with bald head*

Man: me!?

Ishi: yes, you step forward!!

He spoke with deadly voice, the man stepped forward sweating and shaken.
He pushed the staff into the man's hand, the rest were very quiet watching what was happening.
The man received his staff.

Ishi: repeat after me, I...

Man: I.

Ishi: put your name.

Man: I Thomas Ishiaki *with shaking voice*

Ishi: if I don't vote honourable talk and do after I don chop everything wey give me, make I die and my family no go ever see light.

The man started trembling sweats broke on his face, Ishi looked up at him and his voice rumbled like real heads of the gods.

Ishi: speak!!

I jumped with Ugochukwu too in freight, the man recited everything breathlessly, oh men. Fear na tool for politics I swear.

Me: welcome on board! go serve yourself.

Man: I no even need to swear, you get my vote. If you no win ehnn... My die, honourable talk and do.

I didn't know were the sweats disappeared to, the man that was acting like a jelly-fish was now acting all gingered and ready to massacre with two foodflaxs in both hands, he received the 200k from me and greed crept slowly into the face of the others.

He jumped on the podium and hasten his feet towards the buffet, he started hovering all over loading foodflaxs and chewing as many chicken laps his greedy mouth could take. Ishi come dey do waiting game, I swear the thing come work. He acted like someone who doesn't look desperate to get them over.

Ishi: ohuooo! *incantation* ummh.. eklemor eklemor, humm... who wan swear?

Voices: me oh! honourable talk and do na you go win.

All of them rushed at Ishi fearlessly to take the oath, while the man that have sworn was eating like he is taken his last supper.

Ugochukwu and I went to the back room to await for Ishi return, I was so happy. I felt fly, I be wan jump go touch the dorm of the building.
Immediately we entered inside the back room, Ugochukwu stared at me and studied me like am incarnate of a legend.

Ugochukwu: you know your real papa at all?

Me: wetin bring that talk na?

Ugochukwu: why you no fine like Obasanjo?

Me: chaii!! Thank God I ugly.

Ugochukwu: who give you this kind sense?

Me: I no know, my mind just tell me make I try this plan out if em go work. Before plan B.

Ugochukwu: *thought awhile* wetin be the Plan B?

Me: na another surprise.

The door opened and Ishi entered beaming with smile, carry the charms in his hands.

Me: head of the gods, na you dey reign oh!

Ishi: ummhh... eklemor...

Ugochukwu: will you keep quiet!!

Me: calm down na, Ishi the drama don end.

Still holding all the charms to himself.

Ishi: I wan keep all these charms.

Me: you know say no spirits dey inside there bah.

Ugochukwu: allow the guy na, all these kind thing na fortune to am.

I eyed Ugochukwu, the guy just dey act like mumu.

Me: ehnn.. Ishi, them don swear finish?

Ishi: yes oh, you no trust me again?

Me: why not *I pull out five thousand and give it to him* use this one as transport!

Ishi: honourable talk and do!! the man wey be the face of house of assembly.

Me: Ishi you don scatter my head, repeat the new sugar you add to my title.

Ishi: face of house of assembly!!

Me: I go give you two million naira if you tell me that thing again oh!!

Ishi: talk truth.

Me: thief!! no think am sha... Ehnn.. You no go carry all the charms go, people go suspect say na fake.

Ishi: *thinking* umh.. na true.

Me: when I come yard after I win, I go give you more money and carry all the charms give you.

Ishi: no problem, make I dey go house before night go cover.

Me: no problem, greet everybody oh! tell them say I dey come back.

He went out of the room and Ugochukwu glared me suspiciously, I be wan slap out all those mumu thoughts wey dey twerk for em head.

Ugochukwu: wetin you wan use all these charms do?

Me: nothing, I wan throw away am sef. but we need to keep till the election finish, for some reasons.

Ugochukwu: but em no go enter my car again, light and darkness nofit live the same house.

Me: *I start to laugh* who dey deceive you say you be light?

Ugochukwu: I dey go church.

Me: biko adjust my see road.

I got out of the room and Ugochukwu followed from behind, I met them smiling and grinning. Everywhere was scattered with particles of food.

Voices: honourable talk and do! man wey sabi!! man wey nodey carry last.

Me: make ona go house, we go see for field tomorrow, go and enjoy.

They started hailing me again and I went inside the back room with Ugochukwu, we later got inside his car and drove out of the compound while the two bodyguards came behind us.

We lodged into another guest house close to the school, the two bodyguards booked a room closed to ours.
I was so exhausted, I went into the shower and had my bath came out and jumped on the bed.

I was so super excited about tomorrow, I drifted to sleep and then I find myself in..

I WORE A BLACK ROBE WALKING BARE FOOTED BY A NARROW PATH TO A STREAM BEFORE ME, THERE WERE TREES AND LITTLE GRASSES COMMON TO BANK OF RIVER, TWO BIG TALL TREES STOOD BEFORE ME.
I WALKED PAST THEM AND STOOD BEFORE THE STREAM, I WANTED TO STEP INSIDE THE STREAM WHEN IT TURNED FIRE.

SUDDENLY MY PARENTS APPEARED ACROSS THE RIVER.

My dad: stupid boy!! *shouting at me*

Me: papa, why!?

My mom: you no get sense.

Me: how mama?

My dad: troubles! troubles!!

He started shouting.

TBC...

2 Likes

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Episode 61

IMMEDIATELY HE STOPPED SHOUTING, MY PARENTS VANISHED AND EVERYTHING STARTED VANISHING AND A FORCE PUSHED ME INSIDE THE FIRE.

I woke up breathing heavily and sweating under a room conditioned to AC, Ugochukwu was snoring away by my side. I switched on the bed lamp.
I sat aright and rested my back on the bed board, and started tapping Ugochukwu to wake up.

Me: *kpakpaka his skin sound* guy, wake up... water don over come garri.

Ugochukwu: ummhh.. Ummhh.. *open his eyes and rub his face with his palm* wetin happen?

Me: I dream very bad dream.

Ugochukwu: *he give me a disappointment look* so, na your rubbish dream make you wake me up where I dey dream to kiss my bride.

Me: forget joke, I dey serious oh! I need interpretation.

Ugochukwu: you carry bible come?

Me: no.. I no get bible sef.

Ugochukwu: what of for phone *I shake my head* no bother, wetin Musa get with bible? I get for my phone.

He came down from the bed and walked to were he kept his phone and returned to bed, I still dey wonder wetin concern interpretation of dream and bible, till Ugochukwu gave me his phone.

Ugochukwu: you sabi read?

Me: you wan insult me?

Ugochukwu: hiaa... Em never reach there, open book of Genesis search for Joseph the dreamer and interpreter, no disturb me again.

He laid back on the bed and I stared at the screen, I hissed and tossed the phone aside and tapped him again.

Ugochukwu: ooohh! Person nofit rest again!

Me: I dey very bothered, wetin river signify for dream?

Ugochukwu: life na.

Me: humm... what of two big trees, I sabi one and one I no sabi?

Ugochukwu: if them dey eat their fruits, then them be human beings.

Me: across the stream I see my papa and mama wey don die.

Ugochukwu: you wan cross life enter land of death.

Fear gripped me and Ugochukwu hissed then turned on the bed then snored away, I was scared. Ugochukwu don't really seem serious, what if na one of em mumu pranks?
After countless fruitless thinking I laid back on the bed, waiting for sleep who was hammering his wife to come and take me away from the world of troubles.

After he cu-mmed he took me off and I was gone to the sweetest oblivion of mankind, another stranger dream surfaced.

I WAS WAVING AT LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO WERE CHEERING AND HAILING ME, I WAS ACCOMPANIED BY LOTS OF SECURITIES BEHIND ME. I WAS WALKING ON A STREET TARRED STREET WHILE LOTS OF PEOPLE WERE COMING BEHIND ME, SOME PEOPLE WERE COMING OUT OF THEIR HOUSES JUST TO HAIL AND SEE ME. SUDDENLY THE CROWD BEHIND ME SAW SOMETHING AND TURNED BACK WHILE THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAME OUT IN THEIR HOUSES WENT BACK AND LOCKED THEIR DOORS AND WINDOWS, THE STREET WAS DESERTED AND I WAS ALL ALONE. I STARTED KNOCKING ON SEVERAL DOORS NONE WAS OPENING FOR ME.

I opened my eyes and saw Ugochukwu staring down at me, his back is on the bed board. His arms hugging himself.

Ugochukwu: which kind political weed wey you dey smoke dey give you all these inspirations of dream?

Me: guy, I dream another serious one again, I need interpretation.

Ugochukwu: Joseph have come to guest house, you better stand up oh! hungry dey connect high tension for my body.

Me: my life better pass food oh.

Ugochukwu: idiot mumu, elephant of no bumbums, I don go hustle my belle oh. Dey there make hunger dey trick you with dreams.

I stared at Ugochukwu as he got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom, I started contemplating on what he just said. Abi na hunger dey do me this thing or na fear, or na revelation.
My stomach come give me answer as the worms in my stomach made some noise for me to know that they needed something to feast on.

I sighed heavily and ordered for meal from the Guest House telecom, my phone started ringing and I picked it.

Me: good morning, baby Stella.

Madam Stella: that one sound sweeter, wetin be your inspiration?

Me: your beauty and your generosity dey high me like weed.

Madam Stella: naughty boy, I will send in those State Excos later in the day. The election start by 11am bah?

Me: yes, the primary start by 11am.

Madam Stella: start celebrating your victory, sugar boy.

The call ended and fear left me. I got up from my bed and took the brush I bought yesterday night, went inside the bathroom when Ugochukwu came out.

I brushed my teeth and took my bath, I came out of the bathroom and find Ugochukwu having tea and bread.

Me: Ugo, na wetin this people bring as breakfast be this?

Ugochukwu: you for tell them wetin them suppose bring, you go say breakfast as if we from oyigbo.

I took the sofa opposite the table and joined him, an idea entered inside my head.
I picked up my phone.

Ugochukwu: who you wan call?

Me: I wan send message to those people wey chop my money.

Ugochukwu: give them threat wey go make them forget food till them vote you *chuckling*

Me: sure na.

I typed a brief message "YOUR LIFE OR YOUR VOTE?" I sent a group message to all the excos and switched off the phone in case they want to call.

Ugochukwu: bad guy! You be machiavelli I swear.

Me: that man no sabi politics reach me.

My phone beeped signaling me that message has entered my phone, I opened my inbox and read the message. I was shocked fear returned and took my voice, I opened my mouth but couldn't voice out. The shock registered on my face was terrifying.

Ugochukwu: wetin happen?

I gave him my phone and the door opened, the two bodyguards stepped in. Seeing the mood we are.

Jack: sir, wetin happen?

Ugochukwu gave Jack my phone to read the content of the message.

TBC..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Healman(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ah! omo see suspense! wetin happen o?
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by dawno2008(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Maybe na from one of the excos, letting him know say all him otumokpo na scam grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Episode 62

Jack: adieu *he mumble*

Ugochukwu: this Mr. Okoye get wings like bird oh!

Me: I swear, to threaten a whole honourable talk and do.

Michael: oga, make we take the threat serious. The man get strong backing.

Me: wetin you mean? so Madam First Lady nofit drag this Aba goat enter prison?

Jack: em get strong backing from the cartel ruling the state.

Ugochukwu: you don't mean it, no wonder em dey feel like superman.

Michael: the governor is one of them, they are three but no longer a member. The two senators are against him, them wan even commot am for power.

Me: you mean the two powerful senators are the ones backing Mr. Okoye?

Jack: yes, one of them dey even contest for governor.

Ugochukwu: you dey in the middle of crossfire, Psalm23 the Lord na your shepherd oh!

Me: na serious matter be this oh!

We were silent thinking of a way to get out of the Guest House alive and appear in the field to attend the primary, the man no wan even see me alive and I know nobody go ask questions because at the look of things the governor go loose the primary, Madam Stella hoooolllllyy ghoooossst!! I nofit back down now, choi! I don throw away lots of millions of naira.

Ugochukwu: I get plan.

Me: to dash us to death or to surrender us.

Ugochukwu: call First Lady, to bring five more securities with a car with tinted glass. I dey come.

Ugochukwu dressed up and left the room, I called Madam Stella to supply more bodyguards according to Ugochukwu instructions. Hope say no be suicidal.

Michael: sir, you don chop?

Me: at least I no go die with empty belle.

Jack: nobody go die.

Me: why Shantel nodey here sef.

I regretted why I let her go when I knew am dealing with senior brother to lucifer, Michael and Jack had their breakfast while we await the return of Ugochukwu. He came in 10am remaining an hour to arrive at the primary school compound.
He stepped into the room through the door with two bags, grinning.

Ugochukwu: I go shopping for you.

He threw the bags at me and I caught it, I opened it and find women clothes.

Me: I go soon die, you dey go do shopping for Shantel.

Ugochukwu: na for you na, to confuse the enemies.

The idiot forced me to put on those wears, and after some minutes I was looking like a handsome lady, no ask me to write wetin I resemble before I go just blow you.
We came out of the guest house with Michael looking like me, my phone rang and I picked the call.

Voice: sir, the first lady sent us to you.

Ugochukwu: ask them to wait for road.

Me: we are coming.

We took the two cars and drove out of the Guest House, on our way Ugochukwu asked us to abandon his car on the way.
Both of us came down and Joined Michael and Jack in their car leaving his car on the way.

Me: this your plan tire me oh!

Ugochukwu: confusing the enemies strategy.

Me: confuse the enemies oh, I be the last man standing in my family.

We took the car and drove to were the new securities were waiting for us, Ugochukwu asked two of the bodyguards to come down from the car and join them. While I joined the other three, he told us to take another road to the school compound.

While they took the short cut, ordinary primaries na em everywhere dey shake like this.
On our way we met police block, ten police officers stood at the road block is unusual na.. Na so the money hungry them or na Mr. Okoye, they stopped us and one of them came over to driver seat smoking away.

Police officer1: who dey inside the car?

Driver: my madam.

Police officer: I wan see am.

They allowed him to take a look but I was looking like a handsome lady, em nodey possible to recognize me na. He apologize and we drove inside the school compound, people dey everywhere. The party banners were planted in many positions, I have not remove all the disguise and then step down from the car after washing my face.

Voice: please... Those contesting should come to the podium, we are about to start.

I hurry quick quick go front as the securities pursued me, them dey serious.

Voice: those contesting for assembly seat in constituency one should step on the podium, now please.. So that the voting can commence.

As na head count na, Mr. Okoye climbed the podium all smiles, I also climbed the podium he was shocked to see me.
The excos were watching us, the media were there to get something to take home.

He masked his shock and brought out his hand for handshake with all smiles, I took it smiling too. Political public deception, you go look like angel before the media.

Voice: we will start in ten minutes.

Mr. Okoye: you get five life *whispering to me*

Me: you don see am na *I whisper back*

To people seeing us will think we are having a friendly talk, because we will talk in low tone and laughed out loud. All those wicked political laugh na.

Mr. Okoye: since bullet nofit kill you, na heart attack.

Me: I get surprise for you.

Mr. Okoye: I need am to record your last good deed.

My phone rang and I quickly reached for it, the people there were making lots of noise. I came down from the podium and walk inside the classroom to receive the call it was Madam Stella.

Me: hello, ma.

Madam Stella: are the state excos there?

Me: I don't see any oh! is just the electoral bodies and party chairman with securities, and the constituency excos.

Madam Stella: what! I will get back to you.

I called ugochukwu, he picked at the third ring.

Me: where you dey na?

Ugochukwu: Michael don die!

Me: what!!

He ended the call and a message entered my phone from private number.

"No state excos buddy, come out and celebrate my victory".

TBC..

1 Like

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Healman:
Ah! omo see suspense! wetin happen o?

chai.. lol

1 Like

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2020
dawno2008:
Maybe na from one of the excos, letting him know say all him otumokpo na scam grin cheesy cheesy

my belle oh.. lol
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by marjesti: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Oh my god victor don enter all the excos na scam by Okoye grin
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by mahvellux(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Elvictor you too dey dull for this story o..you no fit dey drop like 3 ep a day?
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by do4luv14(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nah original resounding defeat Okoye collect,

state exco come, but them been enter Mr.Okoye line,

coman see magic, Ishi just appear from nowia dey look dem, like so dem port asap to Victor line

marjesti:
Oh my god
victor don enter all the excos na scam by Okoye grin
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: F*uck fakers.

Episode 63

The man don dey pass em boundary, treating me like a child that doesn't know his way. Chaii! I don ready for am, lemme show him who the master planner is.

The party primary election is direct election, some people will still argue that isn't everybody in the party that is given the veto power to vote. Isn't everybody that partake in General election but it is still called direct election, the eligibility restrict minors from voting since they are yet self-independent as stipulated by Nigeria law eighteen years and above.
The party primaries would have been indirect if the excos were voted for but in this case, they are appointed. Na my logic sha, what do I know? Government students make ona help us out.

I marched out with the three securities behind me, those people that are conducting the election are now putting on their badges, some of them have come down from the podium. Those who will do the head counts sha..

Voice: okay, if you are voting for Mr. Victor stand on the line at my right hand just below the podium, while Mr. Okoye at my left hand. Please, co-operate.

I could see indecisiveness on their faces, Mr. Okoye was smiling as two of the excos stepped on his line and I had none, more two entered his line and I had none, chaii!
Suddenly I beamed when a machine rode into the field noisily, attracting everybody attention.
Ishi came down from the bike and stood behind the excos, they don't need more inspiration to do the do.

All of them just hurry queue up before me, chaii!! head of the gods will not cease to surprise me. Even the ones wey been dey Mr. Okoye line dispatched enter my own, sweats broke on his face as dey started counting the excos that queued on my line.

The man wey suppose count em line just dey look am, no work to do na. Nobody dey there I be wan tear laugh, I come say that one go wait after them don declare me the winner.

After some humm humm, the people carrying out the head counts went up to the podium.
And had a serious discussion with the electorate and party chairman, sun just dey hammer me there. Okoye nofit move na, if not the man don dey breathe like woman wey dey for serious labour, eyaaa!

Party chairman: the winner of the party primary is Mr. Victor, he won by majority.

Me: I win all the vote jare *I mumble*

Party chairman: step forward sir.

I waka bounce go em front receive the flag, chaii! I be the flag bearer for my constituency. General election all the way, I held the flag and beamed. I come dey wave am, the victory made me choke with emotion.
Mr. Okoye give one publicity smile stretched out his hand, I took it in case em die.

Mr. Okoye: weldone, boy. Isn't over.

Me: is that so sir? you go still picture me winning loser. *I grin*

He withdrew his hand from the handshake and beamed then stepped down from the podium, I no feel like coming down at all.

Excos: honourable talk and do! we talk am say na you get our votes.

Me: thunder where are you? *I mumble*

Immediately I sighted Ugochukwu's coming out of a car, I hurried down to tell my man the good news. The securities chased me this time with the effort of notice me, you know na. Them wan relate with the face of House of Assembly.

Ugochukwu: taaarrh! my man.

Me: we don finish them.

We embraced each other laughing and jumping up, isn't easy at all. I was looking forward to see Michael and the other two new securities.
Is only Jack that came down from the car.

Me: guy, wetin happen?

A loud gun shot was heard and I heard people screaming, I felt something hurt at my back. I started losing consciousness, I fell forward and Ugochukwu grasped me shaking me and everything black out.

I felt something sensational in betwixt my legs, the feelings I do know well.. se-x na, the sweetness ran to my head and I opened my eyes slowly slowly.
To see a dark room, but I could make out a figure in the dark. Somebody wearing white.

Voice: yes, oh! gawd!! cu-m in me, aaahh! yes awwnn.. I need your baby.

Me: *her pu-ssy sweet I swear* aaahh! oohh!!

She keep bouncing on me in the dark room, I started feeling my orgasm building up and I shot loads of cu-m deep inside her we-t hole before I became weak.
I looked around and the place seem like a hospital, that sickly smell enter my nose before I drifted to slumber.

I felt strong hand tapping me carelessly, is this person normal? naso them dey wake honourable member? I opened my eyes slowly slowly and saw Ugochukwu.

Me: naso them dey wake person wey just return from coma? you don take bullet before survive?

Ugochukwu: shut up there! you wey wear bullet proof everywhere, na the fear of the gun make you enter coma.

Me: I no blame you, guy is like somebody rape me last night.

Ugochukwu: how?

Me: one nurse rape me last night, I feel am.

Ugochukwu: no wonder you no gree wake up, your brain dey masturbate all these while.

Me: I dey serious.

My phone started ringing and I scanned for it, Ugochukwu reached out for it and gave me. Em don dey do the P.A work now, I looked at the screen and the caller I.D was Madam Stella, this mad woman.
I picked it..

Madam Stella: awwnn.. You are such a great politician.

Me: good morning, ma.

Madam Stella: morning, my husband would like to see you after you are discharged from the hospital.

Me: no problem.

The call ended I beamed, me face to face with the governor. From celebrity to celebrated icon, Ugochukwu just dey look me as I dey smile like mumu.
The door opened and Jack stepped in.

Me: Ugo, after here na a visit to the governor house oh.

Ugochukwu: no wam na, I need to look nice that day.

Me: who say you go come?

Jack: good morning, sir.

Me: ehnn.. Morning, Jack. How are you doing? hope Michael's family have been taken care of?

Jack: yes, by the state and first lady.

Ugochukwu: na the newspaper of our victory be that?

Jack: no, is Mr. Okoye *worry grace his face*

Wetin again na?

TBC...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Ayanfe29(f): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Honourable talk and do, from one gbege to another. I no envy you o.

Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.