Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May (87407 Views)

How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Raalsalghul: 2:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Avalancheman:

Come on, I expect you to be smarter than this.

The president has lifted the lockdown effective May 4.

Why? So that he will appear to be fair to all sides - those for and against.

He won't be addressing the nation again anytime soon. On Monday, everybody will wake up and go to work as usual.

Even now, people have been defying the lockdown. How much more when the end is imminent

Kano lockdown will end automatically.

Be sure that NCDC will no longer be motivated to inflate figures and deaths.

Nigeria has to move on. Coronavirus has enjoyed enough attention. It's time for it become like all other diseases.

Got it

Don't bother with that guy.

Go through his posts, he has been aggressively championing the lockdown more than anything else regardless to the extent he invented an excuse for it to continue.

Maybe he's gaining from it, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by missyblissy: 3:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:
It is good so that the community spread phase of this Coronavirus pandemic can be really contained

Contained indeed. It is spreading in the so call Lockdown. Imagine when it's lifted. I just pray my office will. Tell us to stay home for another three weeks to watch as things unfold
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Currentgistarena(m): 3:55am On Apr 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ufondunenye(f): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2020
andrewtosin:
long time dear
I'm very fine my dear, hope you are good?
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Island01: 4:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello nairalanders I still make money from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Currentgistarena(m): 4:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by harbeycares12(m): 4:33am On Apr 28, 2020
What we need now is divine intervention. Let us pray hard this time around and God will heal our land.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Charmingpet: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Jhayphil:

Bro, read the full speech here because he mentioned the testing part in 12.

https://www.chronicle.ng/2020/04/buhari-slams-total-lockdown-on-kano-thanks-nigerians/
but can't there be interacting session with the president because a lot of questions have to be answered.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by oyeb15: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Believe NCDC figures at your own peril.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Avalancheman:

Come on, I expect you to be smarter than this.

The president has lifted the lockdown effective May 4.

Why? So that he will appear to be fair to all sides - those for and against.

He won't be addressing the nation again anytime soon. On Monday, everybody will wake up and go to work as usual.

Even now, people have been defying the lockdown. How much more when the end is imminent

Kano lockdown will end automatically.

Be sure that NCDC will no longer be motivated to inflate figures and deaths.

Nigeria has to move on. Coronavirus has enjoyed enough attention. It's time for it become like all other diseases.

Got it

Inflate figures and deaths?

...No point responding to your post.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Don't bother with that guy.

Go through his posts, he has been aggressively championing the lockdown more than anything else regardless to the extent he invented an excuse for it to continue.

Maybe he's gaining from it, who knows.

Yes, I'm gaining from the lockdown. I don't have Coronavirus.

And no, I'm not championing the lockdown more than the reality. I had too many reasons to believe we all will remain at home today and that's exactly what has happened. So keep calm and hope to get the right figures that will get you out on the street.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Hoodbilonia: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Time of hand sanitizer don pass
chinochizzy:
Wow congrats Lagosians, this is the right time to invest in this heavily profitable business, order your quality and affordable hands sanitizers any quantity resell and make huge profit as lagos lockdown is about to be relaxed.
200ML #9,000 per carton
120ML #10,000 by 2doz
300ML #9,500, you csn resell for #16,000 - #20,000 per carton

Call or Whatsapp us on 08034323442
Location ; Lagos state
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by andrewtosin(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2020
ufondunenye:

I'm very fine my dear, hope you are good?
i'm okay oh... You still in Abuja?
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Tirips(f): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Been praying for this, Thank you Jesus! guys follow this link to earn money now, you'd be glad you did https://wrimoney.xyz/12510682921857/
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by chinochizzy: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Time of hand sanitizer don pass
Lol oga it's just starting, I've received countless orders now
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Born2Breed(f): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Harvest of death.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by SocialJustice: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2020
murmee:
Non essential business will open. That is the essence of the relaxation. Religious centers will not operate for now!
Let's see the implementation, maybe na now coro want enter the country well.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by blazetour1: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
In all these, no one is remembering those folks who count on daily income to survive. Atleast those who do have job know where they will return to after the lockdown. I am seriously concerned that it may hurt alot of people who depend on those people in those cities for their survival. Let's not forget that so many of those labourers hurriedly left the city when the lockdown was declared. I think before things start to normalize it will take months at the least.[quote][/quote]
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Topmosthigh1: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Acidosis:

Yes, I'm gaining from the lockdown. I don't have Coronavirus.

And no, I'm not championing the lockdown more than the reality. I had too many reasons to believe we all will remain at home today and that's exactly what has happened. So keep calm and hope to get the right figures that will get you out on the street.

@Lockdown advocacy.

Reading all through your post....

You definitely have nothing gaining from the lockdown.

YOUR TYPR IS SIMPLE AN ENTITY.. that is evious of your friend,neighbor or people around who are doing well financially.... You've been joyous That this lockdown has set them back.

Acidosis.....that envy in you to people around doing well financially.. Will never make you end well.

You will end up miserable.. Even as people take thier destiny in their hands comes 4th May to startup for a journey to success amidst this Pandemic

You will still enjoy more of the lockdown, pls relocate to kano.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by bolvico: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2020
You know what baffles me most in this lockdown is people talk about Unger, no be person wey alive dey hungry ? We are talking about lives here. Pls lets leaves greedy front runners and face the reality ourself. Lets talk of whatever we can do to help ourselves lets do it and God Almighty will help us. Above all, you must have come to realisation now that the only way out now, is our Lord Jesus Christ and the Almighty God. Jesus is the way, the truth and the lives. Pls get this clear; l'm not to been religious here but saying the reality.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by nauto: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Let see how it goes
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Don't spread misinformation.
Fallacy
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Topmosthigh1:

@Lockdown advocacy.

Reading all through your post....

You definitely have nothing gaining from the lockdown.

YOUR TYPR IS SIMPLE AN ENTITY.. that is evious of your friend,neighbor or people around who are doing well financially.... You've been joyous That this lockdown has set them back.

Acidosis.....that envy in you to people around doing well financially.. Will never make you end well.

You will end up miserable.. Even as people take thier destiny in their hands comes 4th May to startup for a journey to success amidst this Pandemic

You will still enjoy more of the lockdown, pls relocate to kano.

LMAO. Typical emotional dunderhead who prefer to dwell and waste his destiny on empty idealism while reality stares him in the face.

At one point, you claim I'm blind to the plight of those surviving on daily income. In another instance, you come back crying about how I'm envious.

Envious of who? People below poverty line who are more likely to contract the virus without getting any intervention from NCDC? Or people like you who do nothing but open new accounts to post account numbers and curse people?

Sorry to disappoint you, those worthy of "my envy" are not affected by coronavirus; they're not scamming and spamming the forum and Twitter pages with account numbers.

Better face Buhari who once again disappointed you by extending the lockdown for a week so he can observe the figures, encourage more testing, and be sure the street is safe for you before you destroy your life.

You believe the government will simply leave the streets open for you without necessary observation only to come back to curse the same government when you start coughing??
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Raalsalghul: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Acidosis:

LMAO. Typical emotional dunderhead who prefer to dwell and waste his destiny on empty idealism while reality stares him in the face.

At one point, you claim I'm blind to the plight of those surviving on daily income. In another instance, you come back crying about how I'm envious.

Envious of who? People below poverty line who are more likely to contract the virus without getting any intervention from NCDC? Or people like you who do nothing but open new accounts to post account numbers and curse people?

Sorry to disappoint you, those worthy of "my envy" are not affected by coronavirus; they're not scamming and spamming the forum and Twitter pages with account numbers.

Better face Buhari who once again disappointed you by extending the lockdown for a week so he can observe the figures, encourage more testing, and be sure the street is safe for you before you destroy your life.

You believe the government will simply leave the streets open for you without necessary observation only to come back to curse the same government when you start coughing??

Hmmm.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
murmee:
NCDC plans have failed. The State Governors will decide what is best for their states from the 4th of May.

my brother, Lagos, FCT and Ogun States are the major focus of the FG (plus Kano).

other states with lowest cases can handle their lockdown, but not the four major states.

if cases keep rising in the major states, how can they ease the lockdown?

that is not possible.

I hai u, bossman.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Avalancheman: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Acidosis:

Inflate figures and deaths?

...No point responding to your post.

Of course, you know I will school you thoroughly until you wake from your delusion. You carefully avoided all the other foolproof points I stated. You just couldn't refute them.

Everybody knows the number confirmed cases in the country may be up to 1million.

But the president and the reasonable rest if us don't care. What we have always cared about is the number of deaths.

At 40, it shows Coronavirus is no threat to us at all.

Like I said earlier, the president is not addressing the nation again anytime soon.

On Monday May 4, life resumes to normal.

Even the NCDC & PTF will fizzle away with time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.