Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May (87353 Views)

How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by insperyadyou: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Femi adesina just spoke on TVC that for secondary schools, those who want to write WAEC and NECO will resume first before other students
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by insperyadyou: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Femi Adesina just spoke on TVC news that for secondary schools, those who want to write WAEC and NECO will resume first before other students

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Maina1010(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
I no dey understand, one week again ���
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rawhumper(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Dont sorry dear,its well convid isnt made for us so stay strong.
Happy New week!

missyblissy:

Contained indeed. It is spreading in the so call Lockdown. Imagine when it's lifted. I just pray my office will. Tell us to stay home for another three weeks to watch as things unfold
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rawhumper(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Yeah so what Are ur plans after The lockdown

quote author=Millenniumlady post=88924997]Finally cool[/quote]
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rawhumper(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
What is it u didnt understand

quote author=ThinkB4mention post=88925025]I no understand[/quote]
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rawhumper(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
That will soon come to end....though i pray against it but one can see its The north that bear The worst Things that happen in Nigeria.
Look at the southeast that is marginalised,no disease really affects them they Are naturally protected.
This Kano new disease and Death is another worry and we pray for The Best

quote author=oyeb15 post=88925086]They are channelling d nations resources to d North (Kano & Bornu).
Like Boko Haram like Covid-19[/quote]
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Millenniumlady(f): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Rawhumper:
Yeah so what Are ur plans after The lockdown

quote author=Millenniumlady post=88924997]Finally cool
To become a billionaire
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ABUFARHAN2020(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
viruses don't move people move them kudoos to PMB is nt the earlier closure of border what will have been the faith of this nation
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ABUFARHAN2020(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
viruses don't move people move them kudoos to PMB if not the earlier closure of border what will have been the faith of this nation
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rawhumper(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
So how do u intend becoming one,u know its not all about wishing....billionaires dont wish or aim only,they do The impossible and have a roadmap.....i did like to know

Millenniumlady:
To become a billionaire
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ThinkB4mention(f): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rawhumper:
What is it u didnt understand

quote author=ThinkB4mention post=88925025]I no understand
Where we are..a country or a zoo
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Topmosthigh1: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Acidosis:

LMAO. Typical emotional dunderhead who prefer to dwell and waste his destiny on empty idealism while reality stares him in the face.

At one point, you claim I'm blind to the plight of those surviving on daily income. In another instance, you come back crying about how I'm envious.

Envious of who? People below poverty line who are more likely to contract the virus without getting any intervention from NCDC? Or people like you who do nothing but open new accounts to post account numbers and curse people?

Sorry to disappoint you, those worthy of "my envy" are not affected by coronavirus; they're not scamming and spamming the forum and Twitter pages with account numbers.

Better face Buhari who once again disappointed you by extending the lockdown for a week so he can observe the figures, encourage more testing, and be sure the street is safe for you before you destroy your life.

You believe the government will simply leave the streets open for you without necessary observation only to come back to curse the same government when you start coughing??

Look at the idiot quoting me....

He is one those hungry hustler humping from one commercial vehicle to another..

Stop be envious... So your destiny can make you busy financially.

OR else you life will remain on a perpetually lockdown

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Acidosis(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Topmosthigh1:

Look at the idiot quoting me....

He is one those hungry hustler humping from one commercial vehicle to another..

Stop be envious... So your destiny can make you busy financially.

OR else you life will remain on a perpetually lockdown

You're not bold enough to use your main handle? Lol.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ufondunenye(f): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
andrewtosin:
i'm okay oh... You still in Abuja?
Yes,
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rawhumper(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Only u Can figure it out,even in The zoos there Are rules and regulations as well as provision.
We Are the cause of our problems,The politicians think The People cant wright Their wrong.

Hope u staying safe and have more fun from next monday

ThinkB4mention:

Where we are..a country or a zoo
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by andrewtosin(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
ufondunenye:

Yes,
alright... In case you don't know me again, I was batch A 2017 and you were batch B 2016
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rawhumper(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Please will banks open in Abuja from that May 4th cos am out of cash....does anyone know if The will open or not.
Thanks

joelbooks:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/27/breaking-president-buhari-extends-lockdown-lagos-ogun-fct-until-may-4-curfew-begin-after
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2020
andrewtosin:
bros... Now? E be like say you no dey fear corona
My guy you fear you die you nor fear you go still die. If you tell most people who died last year that they will die this year they will not believe.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

Shut up, u will always find faults

Just like the way you find fault in Atiku when Nigerians voted against him, na they are all eating the meal they deliberately prepared in 2015 and cooked in 2019.
Mind you I am not saying Atiku is good. All of them are the same. Hence all animals are equal but there are some that are more equal than the others. God bless you
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
frankopit:

he will lift it on the 4th of may and FG will wash there hand off. and leave the state governor to decide if to continue the ban or not to.
the state governor will not lift the ban.

this is the same tactic that Donal Trump used in US
The aforementioned FG are not doing anything about this coronavirus if you think am lying read the response of your health minister
Nigerian Govt treating high temperature & fever as Coronavirus positive.

Just imagine.
The interface meeting of the leadership of National Assembly (Senate President and Speaker House of Representatives) with the minister of health and boss of NCDC, the COVID-19 pandemic Task Force team, has revealed there is a very big SCAM and fraud going on in the way Nigerian govt is handling the whole thing about Coronavirus.

From the response giving by the Health minister to a simple question asked him by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the minister of health did not even know if his ministry of health pays it's workers, 'hazard allowance' or not, for their extra work they are doing during this period of Coronavirus pandemic lockdown. That is, as being done all over the world in a situation such as Coronavirus pandemic emergency.

However, the Speaker who was visibly angered by the health minister show of ignorance and irresponsibility, told him straight in the face, that as the health minister, he should be able to know whether his guys (health workers under his ministry) are paid "hazard allowance" or not.

When pressed further, the health minister said, that his workers are doing their standard job and so the question of hazard allowance, according to him, does not arise. To that, the Speaker disagreed and reminded the health minister of what he, the minister had just said, "that the whole thing about Coronavirus is novel."

But the question is, 'How come it that what you (health minister), had just called novel virus pandemic, has now become a 'standard job for your health workers, who risk their lives everyday, and spend more energy and time now than before in their work, because of the novel Coronavirus pandemic?'

At this point, the health minister who looked more confused than ever, told the National Assembly leadership, that *what his health ministry workers are doing is nothing other than 'screening the temperature' of the people, and so they are not treating Coronavirus positive patients.*

This is the crux of the matter!

Because what it means in effect, is that what Nigerian Govt has been doing all along, calling it fighting Coronavirus in the country, is 'screening those with high temperature and typhoid fever,' as Coronavirus positive. These are the people Nigerian govt is sending to the so-called 'Isolation Centres', and leave them there, often without food and medical care. They are the people the health minister and NCDC are announcing everyday that have been cured their Coronavirus positive status and have been discharged from hospitals/isolation centres.

*There is no scam and fraud greater than this?*

This is the type of SCAM and fraud going on in the way Nigerian Govt is handling the challenges posed today by the novel Coronavirus pandemic ?

What is worrisome in all these, however, is that, if things continue like this, only heaven knows what will happen when eventually, the real Coronavirus Ok comes to Nigeria? Because, as things are now, it is obvious, the government is not prepared yet to respond to the real challenge of COVID-19, that is, whenever it begins to hit the country the way it is doing already in some other countries in Europe, America or China?

Unfortunately, while the Nigerian minister of health, the NCDC, and their team are treating high temperature and typhoid fever as Coronavirus positive, these Nigerian govt officials, health ministry and NCDC, heads of Coronavirus task forse, are busy embezzling billions of dollars budgeted to combating the deadly COVID-19 disease.

Yet, many Nigerians, suffering from high temperature or fever, have been left to waste away in various centers of the so-called Coronavirus isolation in different parts of the country.

Nowadays, some states' governments, those who want to get their own share of the Coronavirus loots, fabricate one story or the other, or even accuse an innocent person of Coronavirus positive. Because, once your state is declared Coronavirus positive, it is expected the state government will begin to receive it's own share of the Coronavirus loots from the FG.

This is the scam and fraud going on today in Nigerian health sector today, all in the name of combating the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.

Welcome to Nigeria of Coronavirus looters.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ufondunenye(f): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=andrewtosin post=88964496]alright... In case you don't know me again, I was batch A 2017 and you were batch B 2016[/quote
Ohhhhh...... OK, now I remembered
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by andrewtosin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gregorian2020:

My guy you fear you die you nor fear you go still die. If you tell most people who died last year that they will die this year they will not believe.
I see... Maybe they should even allow gathering sef with opening of churches and schools undecided
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by andrewtosin(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=ufondunenye post=88982124][/quote]yeah... How are you?
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ImDStar: 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
macho44:
Especially the ones way dey use SALIVA bath person if dem wan ask for money sad

Lolzzzzz
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by EbenezerTriumph: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2020
ufondunenye:
I'm very fine my dear, hope you are good?
you fine oh. make I pm?
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ufondunenye(f): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you fine oh.
make I pm?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by sencekompis: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.