Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May (87347 Views)

How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
EmmBim:
Lifted or not , please we still need to be very careful and stay safe,for me and my family no work for now.health is wealth,may God be with us all.
Una foodstuffs never finish?
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by insperyadyou: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mhizhelen001:
Please o, what of schools, can they resume? Buhari did not say anything o
hr mentioned institutions
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
NotNairalandi:
This is not the right time to relax this lockdown.we need to keep watching how it goes until May Ending. Why rushing things.

please nobody should quote me because my data is remaining 2mb.

why don't you just do what the lock down fanatics do, stay in your crib.....out if sight!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
NotNairalandi:
This is not the right time to relax this lockdown.we need to keep watching how it goes until May Ending. Why rushing things.

why don't you just do what the lock down fanatics do, stay in your crib.....out of sight!
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Piros1: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
He has the federal power to lock down any state that has an overwhelming danger capable of disrupting activities in other states.
desmond2pk:
Buhari doesn't have the power to lock down any state. This is insanity
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
insperyadyou:
hr mentioned institutions
online schooling for now, good news for our vampire telecoms, data go cost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by yom2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
kclub83:
With this ease of lockdown on Monday,I can smell 3000 covid 19 within 1week. Quote me wrong....Highest in lagos
don't go and fortify urself. Be praying for the Extention of the lockdown and eventual destruction of the Nigerian economy and the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Volenti: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Curfew starts by 8 pm

Just ask yourself, when do you usually get home from work ?

It is either you sleep in your place of work or SARS beat you and milk you dry.....

Curfew o le work.....nibii tii TRAFFIC WA.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Piros1:
He has the federal power to lock down any state that has an overwhelming danger capable of disrupting activities in other states.

not rivers state.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Raalsalghul: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Acidosis:

He didn't mention any actually. However, I'm certain the one week extension is a ploy to "buy more time".

Who needs another week to lift a two weeks lockdown?? Lol. If daily new cases in Lagos rise to 100-200 for the rest of the week, the lockdown will remain the same till end of...Ramadan probably grin

He has ku ku said only selected businesses will resume on Monday. Las las, Buhari will select, Hospitals, Chemist, Pharmacies and Food...so promised fulfilled cheesy cheesy cheesy

I must confess, whoever advised Buhari on this is super intelligent. They've successfully calm our nerves without lifting the lockdown. grin

You've always been an advocate for the lockdown so no surprise by your reply.

But you don't have to lie about the president's speech so as to drive down your "wishes".

You first said he gave "conditions" and now saying "he didn't mention any actually".

Stop contradicting your self and have empathy on those whom the lockdown is biting hard while at it.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Raalsalghul:

You've always been an advocate for the lockdown so no surprise by your reply.

But you don't have to lie about the president's speech so as to drive down your "wishes".

You first said he gave "conditions" and now saying "he didn't mention any actually".

Stop contradicting your self and have empathy on those whom the lockdown is biting hard while at it.

Go back to read my previous comment. I used the word "unstated" so people like you won't misquote me.

Don't even waste time talking about empathy 'cos if you have any, you would be bothered about why we are locking down in the first instance.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
SafariBoy:

Una foodstuffs never finish?

dont mind him, that's how lazy people think, lock down makes them feel important because people are forced to stay home, unlike him.

later he will send account number asking people on forum to feed his family.

Awon devils workshop.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by executive12: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Whoever adviced him to lift the lockdown advise him well .

He did not lift lockdown. Lockdown continues until May 4, then on to dusk to dawn curfew.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Jack500: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
kclub83:
don't compare ibadan to Lagos. Lagosians are many and they are not organised. The population in Lagos will trigger the increase. Hardly will u see 10pple living in a room in ibadan compare to Lagos.

Ibadan is populous too, after Lagos, kano amd maybe rivers, ibadan is next, so spare me all this population bullshit
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by FemiEddy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is a set-up
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by yom2(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Advancedman:

If you cannot send me 60k thunder fire you there.
no mind that man.bunch of hypocrites
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by boxer022(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
OP your info is wrong, the president extended the lock down by one week from 4th May, not ending on 4th May. He also instituted a curfew from 8pm to 6am from the same 4th of May.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Okoroawusa: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jeweltz:
Thank God.

I swear my pussy is already hitting recession. And my breast aching. Imagine 1 months without proper massage.

Lockdown ko lockup ni
I like your openness if truly you are a female. Most Nigerian females are not blunt about their sexual life especially on social media.

My dear manage e remain one week.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Millenniumlady(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rapmoney(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yungmil:
why lift the ban now

me wey dey enjoy better rest and sleep daily

I dey vest o

You're probably a kid who still feeds from his parents.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Rapmoney(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
NotNairalandi:

You can hang yourself!
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
We v a govt that can't feed her people. A govt that can't heal their people. Our medical facilities are not good. They made it app ear as if Nigeria is too poor to give her citizens palliatives. Yet the Senate & HoR can get N15m, N12m per month. The Govs, Ministers, President earn millions of naira monthly. Let's kuku slash earnings nationwide to reflect the state of our economy. If we are really poor, those people mentioned above deserve more than 95% cut in their earnings.
Let's create an nation that serious minded people ll be in power by electing right. Not politicians that want to recover their campaign expenses.
Coronavirus is an opportunity to hold the govt accountable.
Share & rebroadcast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by PHAYOL81: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
bende7t:

Thanks PHAYOL81. To add to it. FG just dump another one week of lockdown without CCT and palliatives for the one full month of lockdown!
FG una try!!

Too bad. But we'll survive, my brother. We'll always survive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by MansoryMX(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bro, stop crying all over the thread.

What do you suggest Buhari should have done?

lock the country until the economy collapse or till when vaccine is found which is likely at the end of the year?

Would you prefer corpses littering every State? You have no idea what’s coming, because if you do, you won’t be saying all this. If Nigeria isn’t a country ruined to the ground by corruption, we could all be at home for 3 months and feel like Kings and queen with adequate provisions and stable electricity but that’s just a fantasy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by lammo: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
begging business don end for some people no more story
[/s]
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by raufgaga(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
caylakays:
I wish activities in all state except kano to resume by that next week too including schs....I have plp to Bleep
oboy u dey there!... Lol..the queue long die.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Piros1: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
If need be, he will do that, and the constitution supports it.
quentin06:

not rivers state.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by shilefan2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
youngRx:
please who has that meme that says... "if you tell Nigerians to stay home for 3 months, them no go gree. make it in bits of 14, 7, 21, days" help me with it yet.

i have a feeling that meme may be right afterall

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Dollabiz: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Experience285:
u that is a success which position are u holding in d country. Person like u na 20k be ur salary

Idiot herdsmen Aboki like you what are you doing here in the first place.i guess you are among the lucky few who finished secondary school. So you know how to use the internet clap for yourself .This site is not for you cowards your sick son is a failure and you mumus are fools . We from south south south east south west made our mistakes by pushing him in and we’ve learned our lessons.

It will never happen again. You should have shut your dirty mouth you’ve mentioned the wrong one simp ! Don’t play with me play with your 20 kids before you play with me!
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by andrewtosin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sufisunni:
"advise"
"advised"
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by chubinwa(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
The decision of Mr President tonight has its cons and prons. it is now up to the people to maintain social distancing and other strict measures in compliance with ncdc orders in containing the virus. but if there is a total negligence of the aforementioned guidelines, the spread will be blown out of proportion as there will be massive community spread. I wish the people of the 3 states best of luck. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.