Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? (40923 Views)

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by BOOZELEE: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nefort:

I think you are the one being an idiot here for not realising that even if there is a 6 months lockdown extension it wouldn't stop the virus from rebounding again. It's just pointless hiding at home.

Nah..

U are the idiot here.Nobody is saying that the lockdown will stop the virus.It will slow it down from spreading fast in an overpopulated state like LAgos and co.
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Benjamin4388:

I don't even understand this country..do they think people like working from dawn to dusk or agberos like their jobs..give all Nigeria minimum monthly wage to stay at home and constant power supply( I still wonder how a country like ours is still lagging behind in this sector)...I promise you that if you tell Nigeria to be at home till 2030..everybody will obey
these are basics (minimum wage and constant power) that our government could not provide even in the best of times. I doubt they could pull it off now that the country’s reserves are near empty and facing a pandemic. Even if they really wanted to.

It was always a certainty that one day this country will pay for the excesses and malfeasance of its leaders. It seems that day has finally come.

Bro this virus just finished warming up. The worst of it is still yet to come. Especially now that people just have to go out to find their daily bread. just do what you can to protect yourself and family on your own. Forget government. Even developed countries are struggling, Nigeria has zero chance against this virus.

1 Like

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by airminem(f): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
cool

Rubbbish
EMMAUGOH:
lol.. many Nigerians are zombie .
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by DATACUG00000(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
OOk
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nefort: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Nah..

U are the idiot here.Nobody is saying that the lockdown will stop the virus.It will slow it down from spreading fast in an overpopulated state like LAgos and co.
A lockdown is only temporarily slowing down the spread. Whenever the lockdown is lifted it will still spread like wildfire. Unless you desire to keep people on lockdown for years till a vaccine becomes available which wouldn't be possible. So who is the real idiot here?
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by sapeleboi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
abeg ask Lagos people

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by lordthree(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
frankopit:

if you think the lock down will be lifted.
i bet 100% sure that Lagos governor will never lift the lock down due to the current community spreading.
mark my word, he will not lift it. i think 30 days more lock down is coming from the Governor.
watch and see
The governor is ready to open up lagos that's why they started the #maskuplagos challenge

Just focus on your family, practice good hygiene wear proper masks not Ankara and pray to your god.
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by BOOZELEE: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
these are basics (minimum wage and constant power) that our government could not provide even in the best of times. I doubt they could pull it off now that the country’s reserves are near empty and facing a pandemic. Even if they really wanted to.

It was always a certainty that one day this country will pay for the excesses and malfeasance of its leaders. It seems that day has finally come.

Bro this virus just finished warming up. The worst of it is still yet to come. Especially now that people just have to go out to find their daily bread. just do what you can to protect yourself and family on your own. Forget government. Even developed countries are struggling, Nigeria has zero chance against this virus.

Forget which government? Wait and see how pipu will blame govt when death toll increase on a daily including u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by BOOZELEE: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nefort:

A lockdown is only temporarily slowing down the spread. Whenever the lockdown is lifted it will still spread like wildfire. Unless you desire to keep people on lockdown for years till a vaccine becomes available which wouldn't be possible. So who is the real idiot here?

u maybe.

The lockdown slowed it down..So want pipu to go out and get killed in numbers and when it starts government will call for a total lockdown again.
Is it not better we face the lockdown once than entering another round when situation gets worse and beyond control.

1 Like

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Oluphemy04(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
The poor are desperate to go out while the rich are enjoying the stay @ home. Olorun_sanu

1 Like

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nefort: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
BOOZELEE:

u maybe.

The lockdown slowed it down..So want pipu to go out and get killed in numbers and when it starts government will call for a total lockdown again.
Is it not better we face the lockdown once than entering another round when situation gets worse and beyond control.

What exactly do you mean by saying people should face the lockdown once? How long is your idea of long? You don't even know what you are saying. You initially said the aim of the lockdown is to slow the spread, now you are saying facing the lockdown once like it is going to completely stop the spread. Do you think a prolonged lockdown will stop the virus from spreading? The lockdown has been there but they still report an increasing number of infections everyday. There is no way people will remain on lockdown for several months. And whenever the lockdown is lifted the virus will still spread. So the lockdowns are just useless because the inevitable will surely happen. It seems your parents still feed you to suggest people should be on lockdown for a long while.
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Slimpotter(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Florblu:
The government has failed us and it's no longer a news. But criticising their decision when you have no better idea than what they've done is silly.

If the lockdown was extended beyond the one given,you all will wail and start drinking sniper because you will lose your job and money. Now the lockdown will be relaxed, you're here criticising them again.

Before we were briefed yesterday, no one could predict what our faith was. That is to show we are as confused as they are.

I'm not a fan of this administration though
Don't mind them, alot of people are poor, some have lost their jobs already. If we keep putting lock down and some people don't see food to eat, they'll become adamant and come out whether there's police outside or not. They think it's good for everybody.
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by BOOZELEE: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nefort:

What exactly do you mean by saying people should face the lockdown once? How long is your idea of long? You don't even know what you are saying. You initially said the aim of the lockdown is to slow the spread, now you are saying facing the lockdown once like it is going to completely stop the spread. Do you think a prolonged lockdown will stop the virus from spreading? The lockdown has been there but they still report an increasing number of infections everyday. There is no way people will remain on lockdown for several months. And whenever the lockdown is lifted the virus will still spread. So the lockdowns are just useless because the inevitable will surely happen. It seems your parents still feed you to suggest people should be on lockdown for a long while.

Anytime someone tell u guys the truth about the lockdown u guys will come up with ur parents still feed u bla bla bla
U know the truth.. U know that the lockdown is effective but u keep raising week points becos u refuse to save for rainy days and want to go back to work to put ur life and pipus health at risk.

After dis lockdown Nigerians will learn to save.

1 Like

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nefort: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Anytime someone tell u guys the truth about the lockdown u guys will come up with ur parents still feed u bla bla bla
U know the truth.. U know that the lockdown is effective but u keep raising week points becos u refuse to save for rainy days and want to go back to work to put ur life and pipus health at risk.

After dis lockdown Nigerians will learn to save.
The lockdown is only temporarily effective and not a permanent solution. People will not stay at home permanently. The lockdown will have to be lifted at some point and the virus will still remain there and start spreading again after the lockdown is lifted. If the virus will still spread again after 6 months of lockdown then what's the essence of having a 6 months lockdown? Just answer this question.

1 Like

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by KenModi(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:
We have so many clueless leaders in Nigeria

No Nigerians in general are clueless.

In fact not just clueless but also brainless!

Look at that Onitsha main market to be opened. And how people already gathered there; no face mask, no social distancing. Don’t get me started on the cluess less idiot of a governor.

Look at Kano, no need to go in details about that one.

Who curse Nigerians like this.

I hope what is happening in the U.S, Italy and the likes doesn’t happen to us, else na for road we go dey dump dead bodies.
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Forget which government? Wait and see how pipu will blame govt when death toll increase on a daily including u.
I said forget government not to suggest they are not deserving of blame, you must have not read the rest of my post, what I meant was that of what use is it blaming an entity we all know is useless and equipped to handle the pandemic anyway? Let’s start looking for the best solutions to protect ourselves going forward instead of wasting time crying about government.
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by datdudeAY: 1:28am On Apr 29, 2020
nijabazaar:
I sight Melinda gates...Dead bodies adorning the pavements of lagos and the Kardashians states. Overpopulation breeds contamination.

Buhari and all those proposing for lockdown lifting are all hoping for herd immunity but at what cost?

The best alternative who have been the Soludo and the Onitsha bishop solution. Mandatory facemasks. No face mask dont enter bus. Give Sanitizer drops for anyone entering Bus. No standing in bus. Disinfection of bus parks, markets and banks every morning and evening. More testing like crazy.
Make wearing the mask a prerequisite for everything. Without these precautions, we will all smile to Melinda Gates tongue

I think it's better to start smiling in advance because I sense disaster looming!!!

1 Like

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by akinwunmil(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2020
I don't think this can work in Lagos here, God intervene ooo
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Revolva(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2020
If you ask me na who I go ask
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Horlufemi(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
manuelreports:
A sensible Government will pay the Citizens and make sure they extend the lockdown by 3 months untill they test enough people and make contact tracing. But look at us in a very useless country with sets of myopic and retarded leaders, they don't want to share the money they have looted that is why they hastily relaxed the lockdown. Watch what will happen in the coming weeks except the Virus is not here. They may be forced to lock the country down again.

Nigerian proper are very stubborn.

If you give all of them food and money, they must go out.
If you stop them they will shout human rights abuse.
When people start dying they will say the government didn't force them inside.

Coconut heads must coconut
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by CuteYvonne777: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Harunabisanti(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
As foolish as you are, is it a hausa man that is the governor of Lagos

Very soon when you unable to impregnate ur wife you will blame it on Buhari

I love your response satisfactorily, why all blames on Hausa and Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) / How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / Sperm Flow While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.