Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? (40907 Views)

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Powerintoxicate: 5:52am On Apr 28, 2020
This is crazy. Now the lockdown has been relaxed. People will have to commute to work in Lagos and Abuja. Most people in these cities use public transport.

How will social distancing and proper sanitizing work in a crowded danfo or brt? And for those in Abuja how will you take your cabs or along where four passengers are jammed at the back?

Nigeria is not ready certainly for this . Pray there's no explosion of cases after one week

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by helinues: 5:53am On Apr 28, 2020
We have so many clueless leaders in Nigeria

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by josen16322(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2020
election time will come very soon all of u complainin now we stil vote 4 an hausa illiterate who have no vision or lack wisdom 2 be yo leader now wat buhari is doin is accordin 2 his mental capacity he cant turn himself 2 professor wole soyinka overnight shocked shocked

391 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by dustmalik: 6:08am On Apr 28, 2020
This country is full of idiots. I've been seeing the clamour for the government to call off the lockdown, without putting into consideration how people are going to move around from one place to another.

Some fools even went as far as protesting, burning tyres on the road. The lockdown has been the only reason why we haven't had exponential cases of COVID-19 so far. That's all going to change starting next week.

El-rufai is the only sensible governor that has put in place proper measures to curtail the spread by extending the lockdown by 30days, and on the long run, everyone will see how it will pay off.

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by ikorodureporta: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2020
You will pay quadruple for transportation...& it doesn't solve any problem as people will be crowded at the bus stops

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2020
It is because I know it's not possible to practice social distancing in Lagos that I've been warning against reopening

I insist that dead bodies will litter the streets of Lagos if they reopen for business
Ncdc in Lagos will very soon be overwhelmed
They are already showing signs of being overwhelmed
People are complaining that ncdc isn't responding to thier calls

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2020
josen16322:
election time will come very soon all of u complainin now we stil vote 4 an hausa illiterate who have no vision or lack wisdom 2 be yo leader now wat buhari is doin is accordin 2 his mental capacity he cant turn himself 2 professor wole soyinka overnight shocked shocked
As foolish as you are, is it a hausa man that is the governor of Lagos

Very soon when you unable to impregnate ur wife you will blame it on Buhari

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by manuelreports: 6:33am On Apr 28, 2020
A sensible Government will pay the Citizens and make sure they extend the lockdown by 3 months untill they test enough people and make contact tracing. But look at us in a very useless country with sets of myopic and retarded leaders, they don't want to share the money they have looted that is why they hastily relaxed the lockdown. Watch what will happen in the coming weeks except the Virus is not here. They may be forced to lock the country down again.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2020
If you are waiting for lockdown to be relaxed in especially Lagos and abuja, you are on your own...

Lagos and Abuja should expect lockdown relax July 2020...

10 Likes

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2020
To those who asked for the lockdown to be lifted, I hope you all know your silly pressures has now brought us here. You will be using ankara facemasks while the government officials use N95.

Now it is up to your immune systems and insha Allah

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Omo na Volkswagen Golf 2 sure pass o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by mayklef(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
its like trying to use Glo 2G to download a season movie....e no fit work na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by potent5(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
JAMB Question!
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Grace001: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Social distance isn’t possible in Nigeria because of the way most Nigerians do things.

Do Nigeria government even consider people in a face me I face you house in Mushin, ketu alapere, ojota, idumagbo etc these kind of building house about at least 30 occupants including boy’s quarters. They share the same toilet,bathroom kitchen.

If a person living in such house contract the virus, your guess is as good as mine regarding what will happen.

Our market places is topic for another day.

Social distance isn’t achievable in Nigeria

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by kponkedenge(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
I saw some people celebrating the lock down which will end next week.... I really don't know if most of you guys think at all.

Yes, we all want the lock down to end, but not at the expense of an outbreak waiting to happen.

Before the lock down, we had around 27 cases or so.... So how come we went from 27 to over 1300 during 4 weeks of the lock down.... Do you people even ask yourselves that question?

For people that don't have cars, how will they go to work now because Danfo drivers will never think of safety first, their number one priority is making money... So they'll keep packing you all together....not minding your safety.

We want to copy Ghana by relaxing restrictions, but we are forgetting that Ghana has conducted over 100k tests while we've only managed 10k.

This virus will eventually spread and the second outbreak will be worse than the first we currently have now.

There are a lot of asymptomatic carriers that don't even know they have the virus, so not testing enough people and rushing to open up the economy spells doom.

UK foreign secretary Dominic Raab said that they don't want to rush and open the economy too quickly to avoid a second wave that might be worse than the first and eventually make them lock down the economy for the second time and make people have lack of trust in the handling of the epidemic.

Nigeria saw Ghana opening and want to do follow follow.

This is a very very stupid decision in my part... And it is an accident waiting to happen.

74 Likes

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Florblu(f): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
The government has failed us and it's no longer a news. But criticising their decision when you have no better idea than what they've done is silly.

If the lockdown was extended beyond the one given,you all will wail and start drinking sniper because you will lose your job and money. Now the lockdown will be relaxed, you're here criticising them again.

Before we were briefed yesterday, no one could predict what our faith was. That is to show we are as confused as they are.

I'm not a fan of this administration though

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by overseer1(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Hopefully
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Perfecttouchade: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
grin coro no dey catch person for inside BRT and Danfo grin I wonder what dey were thinking
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by KingAzari: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
The Choice is for the People to Choose Between Life and Death. It starts from the Danfo Driver to the Conductor and to the Passenger.

Those that want the Lockdown lifted so that they can go and Hustle, Will Hustle Home with the Virus and Give it to Their Aged Folks, Some with Underlying Medical Conditions.

The Hustlers will Now Spend More Money Treating Their Folks and More Money for Funerals.

The Money They've Gone to Hustle will not even Make any sense. Some People will Catch the Virus and Survive it without any Medical Aid.

Some People will Catch it and Survive with Proper Treatment While Some People will Catch it and Die with or without Medical Help.

Nature is about to Trim the Population of Earth and Nigeria in Particular.

A deaf Man Does Not Need to be Told that there is War in Town.

Pray For Nigeria!!!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by englishmart(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Social distance ke? Expecting social distance in danfo buses is like waiting for the second coming of Jesus (saw)

8 Likes

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Kingofpalmgroov: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
I must wait for a danfo with less than 3 passenger before I can board and once I enter, no one will be allowed in again.

1 Like

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by LandMann: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
We're all happy to return to the streets and everyday hustle life in Lagos and other places, forgetting that a cure has not been found for covid 19 and the response of health services and ncdc to those infected is less than skeletal.

Good luck to all those who are going to get infected inside danfo and other places that will be contaminated by carriers unknowingly. I wish you all speedy recovery.

12 Likes

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by nijabazaar: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
I sight Melinda gates...Dead bodies adorning the pavements of lagos and the Kardashians states. Overpopulation breeds contamination.

Buhari and all those proposing for lockdown lifting are all hoping for herd immunity but at what cost?

The best alternative who have been the Soludo and the Onitsha bishop solution. Mandatory facemasks. No face mask dont enter bus. Give Sanitizer drops for anyone entering Bus. No standing in bus. Disinfection of bus parks, markets and banks every morning and evening. More testing like crazy.
Make wearing the mask a prerequisite for everything. Without these precautions, we will all smile to Melinda Gates tongue

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by RapistOnBail: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Mynd44:
To those who asked for the lockdown to be lifted, I hope you all know your silly pressures has now brought us here. You will be using ankara facemasks while the government officials use N95.

Now it is up to your immune systems and insha Allah
OGa calm down. There's no deadly virus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by potbelly(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
If person sneeze for bus stop everybody go jaapa... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
shocked

Coronavirus is a tactical ploy by the extreme liberals to forge their last frontier or war against the Man, Donald Trump, destined to pull down every structure and hold of liberalism.

Like a scare, it will pass. What we see are collateral damages of a fight between Good and Evil.

Stay Strong!

9 Likes

Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Flier: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
grin
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by InaNla(f): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
IT CAN NEVER WORK.

Useless rulers!
Re: How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? by Acidosis(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
dustmalik:
This country is full of idiots. I've been seeing the clamour for the government to call off the lockdown, without putting into consideration how people are going to move around from one place to another.

Some fools even went as far as protesting, burning tyres on the road. The lockdown has been the only reason why we haven't had exponential cases of COVID-19 so far. That's all going to change starting next week.

El-rufai is the only sensible governor that has put in place proper measures to curtail the spread by extending the lockdown by 30days, and on the long run, everyone will see how it will pay off.

The rate at which Agberos will infect them ehn.

I laugh when people talk about nose masks. They believe a typical and desperate agbero that hardly pronounces destinations properly will wear a nose mask.

We complain of hunger, but how many people will allow artisans, electricians, plumbers come to fix anything in their house at a time we're seeing new cases? Those surviving on daily income still won't get the kind of job they expect so what's the point? If you won't allow an artisan come close to your house, why lift the lockdown when we can force the government to provide?

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) / 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.