Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – (8706 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by benedima1990(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
it sounds fake though but let's assume it's true

madam , you've just discover what turns u up greatly.... been forced and probably beaten well before sex.

I have people that won't enjoy sex if not beaten well by their partner

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by PlaysNigeria: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Isn't that too bad for a virtuous woman? You've defined yourself.
Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by Femeto: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
u shouldnt have moan

if its me i will bounce u immediately

instead of crying u are moaning

shediot
Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by Ilefoaye(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
������ fake story
Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by Nostradamus1: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ngeneukwuenu is dead
The poster is Kwame from Accra
Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by Onyxunlimited(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2020
espn:
Dirty talk...The fear of being robbed and raped shouldn't even arouse you in the first place. Virgin indeed before marriage...Olosho certified...
I have read on the Internet once about true life stories on grief and pain and their life after the incidence. These are true confessions. It was a foreign site though (American site). One was a rape victim. It happened at a public place after closing hours. She was just getting ready to ho home when she was pulled back by this hefty guy and was violently raped. Unlike this news, she pushed shoved and bit her rapist. He beat the hell out of her and rough handled her. She screamed and scratched but to no avail. After the ordeal, she was was so ashamed and bruised, she called the police and the man was traced and she sued him. The man was found guilty and sentenced to jail. But one thing that was odd was that she has an orgasm. Even though she sustained bruises in her vagina, she still managed to cum. She had to see a therapist and a doctor to be sure that she was not mad. She argued that why would she have an orgasm after the pain, anger, resentment and shame she was feeling at the moment of the rape? But the doctor and the therapist told her that she was fine. I can't remember how they explained it sha but a some people can manage to orgasm in situations like that. It's why people engage in BDSM.
So, I hope all of you judging her can keep your opinions to yourself. Most of the males judging her, if the tables were turned and the robbers were females, you guys would cum over and over again. And her husband was wrong to beat her, if I was in her shoes I would get a lawyer and sue him for beating me after being raped.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by espn(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

I have read on the Internet once about true life stories on grief and pain and their life after the incidence. These are true confessions. It was a foreign site though (American site). One was a rape victim. It happened at a public place after closing hours. She was just getting ready to ho home when she was pulled back by this hefty guy and was violently raped. Unlike this news, she pushed shoved and bit her rapist. He beat the hell out of her and rough handled her. She screamed and scratched but to no avail. After the ordeal, she was was so ashamed and bruised, she called the police and the man was traced and she sued him. The man was found guilty and sentenced to jail. But one thing that was odd was that she has an orgasm. Even though she sustained bruises in her vagina, she still managed to cum. She had to see a therapist and a doctor to be sure that she was not mad. She argued that why would she have an orgasm after the pain, anger, resentment and shame she was feeling at the moment of the rape? But the doctor and the therapist told her that she was fine. I can't remember how they explained it sha but a some people can manage to orgasm in situations like that. It's why people engage in BDSM.
So, I hope all of you judging her can keep your opinions to yourself. Most of the males judging her, if the tables were turned and the robbers were females, you guys would cum over and over again. And her husband was wrong to beat her, if I was in her shoes I would get a lawyer and sue him for beating me after being raped.
I get your point and thanks for taking your time to give this detailed explanation.May our daughters...sisters...wives and and female friend never experience such. I understate that part of getting to the point of orgasm...but moaning means consent and you are enjoying the moment. It is as good as letting her feelings out at that moment...My opinion..
Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by hammerP: 3:29pm On May 11, 2020
backT:
A Nigeria Married woman narrates how she was raped before her husband, now the husband wants to divorce her because she enjoyed the rape.

“I am a banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because i have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable sex life. i have two children from my marriage.
“It happens that we travelled to my husband village during Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members.

“It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me.

“I was frightened, i begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of electrifying sensation that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal.

“I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to cum. Yes, I had my first orgasm through rape

SHE WAS ALREADY WET FROM THE WAY HER HUSBAND WAS SUBDUED LIKE A BITCH.

WOMEN AND PRICK EHN...

WEN SHE GO DEY SAY HARDER, SHE KNOW WAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT.
Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by Cas1741: 5:09pm On May 11, 2020
Madam your story is very strange. It is true, you need therapy and you need it for three different reasons: to heal your robbery experience, for your divorce and enjoying rape by criminals. How do you enjoy rape by criminals who dispossessed your family, tied your husband on a chair and raped you right in his presence. Instead of crying, you enjoyed it to the point of orgasm, not once, but twice. God forbid. You even made excuse of being sex starved. Even if you were sex starved for a million years and unmarried, how do you enjoy it from a robber/rapist. Would you like to trace the robber and ask him to come for more? You even ask not to be judged. Even in normal circumstances, women with their emotions, can in a split second and in the middle of affection, romance and sex, quickly turn off and loss interest if their partner says or acts or 'kills" their mode with unwanted utterance or conduct. Moreso an armed robber that broke into your house. You obviously didn't love your husband "ab initio". Did you marry him for his money? You actually lubricated, orgasmed twice, and asked the robber not to stop, Lord have mercy. And you have the moral turpitude to come and write this online instead of hiding your head in shame. I wanted to sympathize until I read your dumb defense. It would have been better if you left with your manly rapist, celebrate with him for making you a woman and become his wife. Am glad you are going through therapy because there is something inherently wrong with you and don't blame your husband for your orgasm draught because you never loved him. Some women shot out just by looking at their hubby and shiver at a touch because they love them. you dry out with your husband but ooze out with a criminal. Pathetic because you unwittingly blamed your husband. If you oozed out without all the screams of over excitement, cried instead and pained by the experience, none will blame you. It was not your fault that you were raped but you crossed the line when you heaped unnecessary blame on your husband for not satisfying you sexually as the reason for enjoying the rape. I am not judging you for being raped nor for your questionable orgasms rather am concerned that your attack on your husband makes your orgasm experience sound premeditated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? / Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.